[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OUR GUY OUR GUY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

OUR GUY

OUR GUY
>>
Post the fucking alt text you nigger.

I know what you're thinking. "Ronnie, you can easily see that it is a kitchen - not a bathroom!" Ha ha, you are adorable and dumb. In these fancy restaurants, the style is making things look like things they aren't. Bathrooms are kitchens, bowls of soup are for washing your fingers, and the fork you try to use is always the wrong one.
>>
>>87412407

The alt text is always important with Whomp comics. And i did exhale fast trough my nose when i read this one.

I too am at times perturbed by this trend of restaurants trying to be hip.
>>
>>87412360
If the fork is the kitchen where does the spoon go?
>>
>>87412485
You can see the door in the third panel. They BOTH lead to the kitchen
>>
>>87412485
The kitchen. You can literally see both doors behind him. They are clearly in/out doors so waiters don't plough into each other when carrying shit.
>>
>>87412485
third panel bruh
>>
>>87412499
>They are clearly in/out doors so waiters don't plough into each other when carrying shit.

But that's even worse than labeling the bathrooms with a spoon and a fork.
>>
>>87412360
Why is Kira working in a restaurant?
>>
So, how many times have you guys pissed in a sink?

Me: probably 15-20
>>
>>87413302
Like once or twice, for the novelty.

I've always had somewhere better to piss. Speaking of which, can we all agree that pissing outside feels fantastic?
>>
>>87413302
I can't
>>
>>87413351
>pissing outside feels fantastic?

Agreed. There was only one bathroom in my house and it was upstairs, so if it was occupied or if I was lazy I'd just walk outside and piss off the patio.
>>
Shower pissing is the best pissing.
>>
File: RRH.jpg (29KB, 481x362px) Image search: [Google]
RRH.jpg
29KB, 481x362px
>>87413302

How many times have you woken up in the female bathroom of a club wrapped around the toilet bowl like some obscene octopus and had to call the cops to get you out because you woke up at ten in the morning and the place is closed down?
>>
>>87413375
That's a quitter attitude. Just find some stuff to stand on to properly suspend yourself over the sink and then cross this item off your bucket list.
>>
>>87413559

Maybe it's a girl.
>>
>>87413559

Why would you want to piss in the sink?
>>
>>87413595
I thought they were even more prone to sink pissing?
>>
>>87413698
Convenience, necessity, novelty.
>>
>>87413351
I keep telling myself I'm going to do it the next time the opportunity presents itself, but I overthink things too much to ever do it.

Like, what if a mosquito lands on my dick? What if I'm the lucky guy who gets spotted by a prude and has the cops called on him?

>>87413537
Isn't it, though? It certainly is a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>87413815

That could be used as an excuse to eat your own shit.
>>
>>87413302
I rented a basement where the toilet only worked half the time so I just used the sink if I had to piss and then would work with the toilet if I had to shit.
>>
>>87413302
Never, because I'm not a savage
>>
>>87414302
Don't be such a prude.
>>
>>87413302
Few times. Not exciting enough to bother with when there are much better choices.
>>
>>87413351
i pity those who know not the feeling of intense freedom engendered by shitting in the woods

>>87413698
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>87413302
I do it all the time. it's right at the good height, consume little water and who the fuck use those tiny ass sinks in small apartments anyway that shit is too small for anything else.
>>
>>87414354

Because it's fucking filthy? You wash your hands in there.
>>
>>87414377
I don't know about you, but I usually don't touch the basin when I'm washing my hands.
>>
>>87414386

>implying

Are you not the one who washes the bathroom where you live? Even with a gentle, perfectly aimed spray, piss sprinkles everywhere.
>>
>>87414377
first of all, piss isnt in any way dangerous or dirty. acidic maybe

second, if you got piss on your hands, isnt that where it is cleaned anyway, i mean, like instant sanitation

also what if it was a designating pissing sink, like a deep sink?
>>
>>87414451
> Nitrogen
> Ammonia
> Acidic
>>
>>87414451

>also what if it was a designating pissing sink, like a deep sink?
>designated pissing sink
>designated

Well, that explains it.
>>
>>87414469
> Designated pissing sink
That's called a urinal famalam.
>>
>>87413302
once a day about 20 years
>>
>>87414416
I specifically said 'when washing my hands.' When cleaning anything in the bathroom I use rubber gloves.
>>
>>87413302
I shit in the locker room sink of an apposing school way back when. Peer pressure and what not from my teammates. never peed in one though
>>
>>87413302
I had one that was the perfect height when I was living alone one time, I used to do it constantly with the hot water running.
>>
>>87414012
If people eat ass, I'm sure they eat shit as well.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.