[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wi vgLnMhJI is mr. sins our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: new.jpg (91KB, 647x372px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
91KB, 647x372px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WivgLnMhJI

is mr. sins our guy?
>>
>>87412239

>that's racist
>*ding*

no
>>
I actually really used to like Cinemasins, back when the videos lasted 2-3 minutes.

As it's gone on he's gotten his own in-jokes and will sin almost anything, instead of focusing on errors and plot holes.

I DID like the Inside Out one though
>>
>>87412531
Because monetization.
>>
>>87412641
I know why it happened, I just lament that it did.
>>
>>87412531
>As it's gone on he's gotten his own in-jokes and will sin almost anything, instead of focusing on errors and plot holes.
It's called "Everything Wrong With...", not "Every Error and Plot Hole in..."
Cliches, shitty acting, casting and things that wouldn't work in real life go in the former.
>>
>>87412239
Fuck off /v/
>>
>>87412531
Well, in their defense, this movie REALLY deserves it.
>>
>>87412239
I stopped watching him when he sinned something that was explained earlier and he just wasn't paying attention
>>
>>87412239
>7:07
Arrow MC?
>>
>>87414636
Yeah I watched this video and I gotta agree. There's enough of it that he doesn't need to spout inane shit for time.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
I thought they already did this movie?
>>
>>87412239
Its fake and he doesn't pay attention the the movies. and he edits sounds and scenes to make false sins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE
>>
>>87415588

>why didn't Tony just send Iron Legion?
>well, uh, cause IL as seen in this examples of IL bot firing rockets at Thor

Yeah, no, fuck him and fuck you. This guy's hate boner for CS made him defend both IM3 and AoU.
>>
>>87416015

>well, uh, cause IL were made unfit for combat

fxd
>>
>>87412531
>instead of focusing on errors and plot holes.
what is the point of focusing on just that? Plot holes usually don't exist and just usually are idiots who don't pay attention(no matter how retarded the story is) and errors just happen, humans are not perfect so getting every detail right is impossible.
>>
>>87412531
>gotten his own in-jokes and will sin almost anything
Come on, Lap Dance was there from the start.
>>
>>87416108
Yeah and it wasn't funny then.

I do like the Prometheus School of Running Away From Things though
>>
File: 20161016_104910.png (42KB, 235x221px) Image search: [Google]
20161016_104910.png
42KB, 235x221px
>>87412531
I dropped his channel after his Force Awakens video. Her removed several sins each time Rey did something "badass"
>>
So do people in thread actually think the sins have reason behind them or? Because it's explained that the sin don't actually have rhyme or reason.
>>
>>87416166
Thank fuck I wasn't the only one annoyed by that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.