/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Universe Censorship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 56

File: stronger than you.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stronger than you.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I'm certain the majority of you are familiar with the censorship the U.K. did with What Can I For You, that caused controversy, leading the the creation of a petition.

https://youtu.be/KWolGKz_3YE
https://youtu.be/wm2403n3R7Q

These videos have well over 1 million views showing the horrific censorship done by the U.K., when it was obvious the censorship was over what was appropriate for children. The U.K even left the embracing by Ruby and Sapphire in "Jail Break." Speaking of Jail Break, this episode was heavily censored in the Arabian dub.

https://youtu.be/2KMK2S5OX40

You will be able to see that they completely cut out their embracing, straight to the fusion and song. You might think that they are just identifying what's appropriate for children, however it goes deeper than that.

http://uaoacccensorship.wikia.com/wiki/Censorship_of_Steven_Universe_in_the_Middle_East#.22Jail_Break.22

The innocuous lyrics are changed, so that the "relationship" is about their union. The meaning behind Stronger Than You is about Ruby and Sapphire's romantic relationship, but is altered so that they are just a team. This censorship is undoubtedly against LGBT, but there is no uproar. Where is it? The youtube video for the Arabian censorship has about a thousand views.
>>
>>87409801

It's harder to understand the Arabic version unless you speak Arabic.

Also, censorship of LGBT themes in Britain is a bit more man bites dog
>>
The people who complain about homophobia don't complain about Islam.
>>
>>87409844
Irrelevant. I don't speak Arabic but have enough evidence to suggest that they are censoring homosexuality. It's okay for one culture to do it, but not another?
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>87409801
...alright?

I'm against censorship and all, I know my SEA CN does that as much as SEA HBO but eh it's nothing big. They do it all the time and also
>>
>>87409857
nah but its more a matter of expectations

Islamic countries treat woman poorly, no one actually expects them to treat a minority like LGBT people well when they don't even treat 50% of the population well
>>
>>87409876
>It's okay for one culture to do it, but not another?
According to some people, yes. It's cultural relativism.
In fact, suggesting that one culture's view on homosexuality should be held to the same standards as another can be considered racist.
>>
>>87409857
I never said anything related to Islam, not every arab is a muslim.
>>
>>87409801
Why don't they censor the entire show? It's absolute garbage.
>>
>>87409906
This
>>
>>87409896
>cultures
>race
Learn the difference.
>everyone in the UK has the same culture as you
How ignorant.
>>
>>87409906
Well if Johnny Test generated ad revenue...
>>
>>87409883
But the UK censoring for appropriateness is?
>>
>>87409887
>islamic people treat women poorly
No they don't. Islam favors mothers over the fathers first. Some countries in the middle east have females as their political leaders.
>>
>>87409898
don't be stupid, while not all arabs are muslim the vast majority are, its a very basic assumption that an arabic language version of SU would likely be airing in an Islamic country so its natural to assume that Islam and certain people justifation of homophobia based on it might have something to do with its censorship
>>
>>87409941
The main reason for censorship is either cultural or ad-based (which is why CN loves putting out eleven minute shows than the old 22 minute ones).
>>
File: 12341324124241.jpg (735KB, 1368x3506px) Image search: [Google]
12341324124241.jpg
735KB, 1368x3506px
>>87409801
>The Middle East
>Almost every episode has at least a couple scenes cut out
>Basically every fucking hug was removed
>>
>>87409970
>don't be stupid
Don't be ignorant. It's censorship of homosexuality, the same exact thing people fussed about to CN UK. The U.K is also primarily Christian, which homosexuality is forbidden. So why doesn't the UK get a pass?
>>
>>87409936
Johnny Test was better though. Some of the jokes were good, some of the action was good, and they had waifus for the /co/ audience. The whipcrack doesn't bring it down that much. I didn't notice it the first few times I watched it.
>>
>>87410010
Me neither but it does get stale around post S2.
>>
>>87409964
way to literally misquote me

I said countries not people but that asside that argument is literally saying that there isn't racism against black people in America anymore cause we elected Obama

either way its besides the point, the point is that we expect human right abuses from these places so we aren't going to freak out over them not respecting LGBT people which is something we still struggle with ourselves, they are held to a lower standard
>>
>>87409999
Yes I discussed this. What reason was there to change the lyrics of a song so there is no reference to the romantic relationship? Say it with me. Homosexual
>>
>>87410043
>way to misquote me
>wanting countries used in lieu of people
You do realize this is worse, right? Nevertheless, still incorrect either way.

>held to a higher standard
Way to go, you change literally nothing. Anyone speaking out about the UK censorship should be embarrassed.
>>
>>87410009
cause there is a difference between the United Kingdom, one of the most industrialized and educated nations in the world and a former British Colony

here is a shocker not all nations are equal, I really think arab people have other things to worry about other than their homophobia so no I don't care about it right now deal with it after all the other issues
>>
>>87409989
>cultural
Same case for Britian, in their cultural they have different views on what is approriate for children, but get this, people still raged.
>>
>>87409801
They're quite litterally peddling homosex to children and preteens.
This isn't a "it's okay to be gay" thing it's full on "gay is awesome give it a try" type of stuff.
It gets a pass because it's part of the "keep population under control" thing that is being pushed heavily in every corner of western media and academia but the truth of the matter is. It's worked really well, but other cultures don't play that shit and are outbreeding the west and out thinking the west by leaps and bounds now.
What with them not poisoning their people or outright ruining the intellectual capacity of their own people.
>>
>>87410096
>implying Saudi Arabia isn't one of the most industrialized nations
You do realize there are billionaries there, right?
>ignoring the fact some of the highest GDP per capita nations are in the Middle East. I want to say UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, middle eastern nations are somewhat well off.

>Arabs have problems
Completely irrelevant, the UK has problems, too, but people are more than welcome to get after then about censorship.
>>
>>87410096
The Middle East is an even bigger shitstorm right now than Northern Africa, shit is beyond fucked and has been for a very long time. Saddam managed to keep things relatively stable for a while, keeping the Christians safe from the Muslims and preventing groups like ISIS from growing into what they are today, but we just had to go in and fuck that up because "m-muh dictatorship, need dat oil fo dem programs and shieeeet."
>>
>>87410105
There's nothing wrong with being homosexual.
>>
>>87410148
You guys are confusing the Levant with the entirety of the middle east. Don't focus so much on the extremes the media shovels down your throat.
>>
>>87410164
You're right. There is not.
There is something wrong with pushing "gay is awesome everyone should be gay" on everyone as if it were the equivalent of changing your brand of toothpaste.
>>
>>87410032
It was always stale for me. One of those "nothing else is on" shows. But it wasn't horrendously bad like people say it is. Still, I can't watch more than 2 or 3 episodes at a time.
>>
>>87410164
>>87410189
tumblr

Homosexuality is a sexual deviance that any moral code worth its salt would be against.

OH WAIT RELATIVISM LOL
DUDE WEED???
>>
>>87410189
except that's not at all what it advocates or intends to do. They push homosexuality is okay, its okay to be yourself. Not everyone should be gay come and join us and be gay. There are straight couples in the show. It's normalization.
>>
I'm really surprised by the sudden reports that this is being censored in Western Europe. Eastern Europe and Asia I understand though, and even Australia.
>>
>>87410144
are you seriously this ignorant?

having rich people has nothing to do with being industrialized or not. GDP per capita also pretty meaningless since over 99% of that wealth is going to a very small ruling minority

and if you seriously think the UK's problems of old people worried about all the brown people are anywhere close to problems like open civil war I think you literally have no prospective at all
>>
>>87410189
You do know there are more straight characters than gay characters in Steven universe right?
>>
File: ISLAMISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (307KB, 2000x1189px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAMISTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE.png
307KB, 2000x1189px
>>87410187
So the Kurds, Christian militia's, ISIS, the refugee crisis, Lebanon falling to the mudshits, the Turkish coup-de-ta attempt, etc... Is just media lies?
>>
>>87410231
The only traditionally masculine guy in the entire show is a joke character and the lead is hyper feminine and gay.

It's all wishfulfilment and homosex peddling.
Same thing happened to adventure time

I guess this is the audience of CN now and why it's getting it's shit slapped by reruns of even the worst episodes of spongebob and the reruns of caiyou on other networks.
>>
>>87410187
there is more than just ISIS, there is also conflict between the Turks and the Kurds right now, civil war in Yemen and Israel is always waiting to explode again

also shit in Libya and Afganistan and Pakistan although those might not count as the Middle east depending on how you think of the region
>>
>>87410241
>having rich people has nothing to do with being industrialized
Ebin quote of 2016. Screencap this. Look at him. Look at him and laugh. How do you think they become billionaries? Money just randomly falls into their hands? Entrepeneurship. The countries I named such as UAE, Qatar, and Kuwait aren't dictatorships. They have a high HDI so no, the general population does have a sufficient living standard.

>brown people
You're with friends, you can call them shitskins.
>>
>>87410245
It isn't all that happens. Is the US nothing but consistent school shootings and gang violence? Key word: nothing but.
>>
>>87410280
Steven has gotten a lot of poo in the loo pussy for a gay guy.
>>
>>87410280
Honestly the best shows on right now are Arthur and Star Vs. I am in great need of Justice League Action. It can't come soon enough.
>>
>>87410281
see here >>87410316
>>
>>87409801
>censoring of gay shit
I like it better when the shit i'm against is on the same side
>>
>>87410280
Their goal is normalization, if the creator telling you in flesh isn't enough, than I don't know what is.
>>
>>87410281
Levant is the region, Lebanon, Israel, Syria, Jordan, that particular area. Israel airs the Hebrew, and it experiences cultural tension. Somehow this excuses them from their homosexual censorship?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 455x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 455x312px
>>87410164
>nothing wrong
>>
File: 2345234532.png (304KB, 584x565px) Image search: [Google]
2345234532.png
304KB, 584x565px
>>87410316
>Actually trying to compare a handful of incident to a full on open civil war and attempted genocide between dozens of ethnic and religious groups
Unlike school shooting and gang violence The Middle East actually is in a consistent state of civil war at the moment
>>
>>87410338
I'm not asking wether or not you agree with it, I'm asking where are the SJW at when it's their time to step up. It's satirical.
>>
>>87410348
which sucks because that's the only thing I'm legitimately against: creators trying to change people's minds and push shit
You can put anything you want in your show, but when you start revealing a flat-out agenda, that's when you're inviting opposition, and I'll provide it gladly.
>>
>>87410301
so what you think rich people didn't exist until the industrial revolution?

its called resource extraction and exploitation and its even easier to get rich doing it when you have an important and valuable resource like oil
>>
>>87410376
The Arab Spring is nothing new to me anon, but this somehow excuses homosexual censorship?
>>
File: tmp_31006-b87(2)2134109386.jpg (84KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31006-b87(2)2134109386.jpg
84KB, 620x465px
So what

People complaining about "muh anti lgbt" are people crying while their boot is on your neck.

I gave up on SU. 90% of it is because of people with broken minds thinking that this show affirms their delusions.
>>
>>87410388
wha? I wasn't.. replying to you. I was just saying I dislike gay shit and censorship, and I like it better when gays are trying to censor me, because I don't have to think very hard about who to support.
>>
>>87409801
>This censorship is undoubtedly against LGBT
good for them.
>>
>>87410395
>rich people didn't exist until the industrial revolutiom
Define industrialized first. Define what is an acceptable urbanization percentage is first.
>>
>>87410373
its not an excuse to censor homosexuality

there is no excuse to justify that

however there is such a thing as having priorities straight and I think attempting to push back against arabic censorship of homosexuality is a lot lower on the list

the OP questions why there is backlash against the UK censorship and not the Arab censorship

short answer cause people are more concerned with other things going on in arab nations than censorship of homosexuality
>>
>>87410399
It's satire. I'm poking fun at SJW, where they are all about spreading pro-LGBT, but the moment there is conflict blantantly censoring what they stand for they turn silent.
>>
File: 1467707135745.png (110KB, 361x456px) Image search: [Google]
1467707135745.png
110KB, 361x456px
>>87410398
I somehow doubt that not censoring a dance in a cartoon is gonna stop them from tossing fags off a building while crowds cheer them on.

Just sayin'
>>
>>87410439
>people are more concerned
Are they really though? What are the said people doing about this? Liking a picture on kikebook?

>there is no excuse for censoring homosexuality
uproar when? Not every arabian nation is in turmoil, Anon. Some countries in Europe are worse off.
>>
>>87410444
And the SJW do nothing. How pathetic.
>>
>>87410403
>i wasn't replying to you
If you look closely you will see OP in your comment.
>>
>>87410479
you just wanna keep ignoring answers and holding up your strawman arguments cause you feel they attack people you disagree with?

cause that is all your actually doing anyway, you were given a reasonable answer but refuse to acknowledge it cause that messes up this "genius flaw" you found in so call SJW behavior

only thing more annoying than SJW is people who complain about them all day
>>
>>87410548
Irrelevant. The problem is your answers aren't effectively answering anything. You're answering me yes, but that doesn't mean you are exactly correct. In this case you really aren't.
>>
File: 1423755495517.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
1423755495517.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>87410479
>Some countries in Europe are worse off
Ironically enough, because of Arabs.
Well, that's what you get for not following Hungary's example and just hosing the bastards down at the border.
>>
>>87410593
>ironically enough because of arabs
Yugoslav Wars? Corelation does not always mean causation. I doubt Bosnia and Herzegovnia are well off, many countries on the Balkans are shitholes.
>>
>>87410624
>Bosnia and Herzegovnia
Both 50% Muslim, come to think of it, Chechnya is also majority Muslim.

I'm just saying, that's a lot of "correlation"
>>
>>87410663
The actual causes between these countries was due to nationalism, not because of introducing muslims.
>>
>>87410572
>I say your answers are wrong, therefore they are wrong

you realize you have to be 18 to be on here right?

but fine to briefly answer you questions, people are doing very little about anything in the Middle east because we have very little power to effect it, its easy to effect something in the UK where many of the people concerned with the issue might be citizens, but less such concerned people are citizens in Middle east nations and honestly their citizens have even less power over their governments or corporations than in places like the UK

as a side note you never made it clear who was behind the censorship in the Arabic version, was it a specific government or media corporation? so who exactly are you expecting people to protest for homophobia anyway?

as for certain nations in europe being worse off than certain arab nations this is true, but you didn't cite european nations vs arab nations, you cited specifically the UK

in a similar example I doubt people would freak over a Ukrainian version censoring homosexuality right now, cause honestly there are bigger problems in Ukraine than homophobia
>>
>>87410537
I wasn'y replying to anything in the OP other than the fact that it happened
>>
>>87410280
>The only traditionally masculine guy in the entire show is a joke character
I can't even tell who you're talking about. Greg? Lars? Ronaldo?
>>
File: 1477271909500.gif (2MB, 304x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477271909500.gif
2MB, 304x281px
>>87409801
>Implying it matters
Remember when people watched it as a SoL/action show with an okayish lead and not a shitty mahou shojou show?
>>
>>87410761
>middle eastners has little power
>literally overthrowing their dictators
But they can't get the CN studios positioned in middle eastern countries to show LGBT?

>who was behind it
Irrelevant, how specific the UK was was very little. It's just UK censorship. People still watched it over a million times and created a petition. I didn't even say protests, I asked why nothing is being done about it. I mentioned European nations because European nations, particularly the Balkans and eastern, are held to the same standard. Or just to give you some context, some countries in the middle east are about as well off as Europe.

Your entire argument is that they have bigger problems, so to answer your question, the uproar is directed towards the CN associated country. So then, there isn't any excuse. I doubt the CN headquarters is putting up with a civil war. The point is, there is worse discrimination against homosexuals, and no one does nothing, not even shed light on the subject. My thread is satire, poking fun at those who give one country shit, but not another.
>>
>>87410968
ya and your "satire" is completely wrong and stupid since you don't seem to realize that one country isn't the same as another and that is the reason why. Your joke is just an over simplification that shows you don't actually understand anything if you think the world works as simply as you seem to think

also please point out an arab nation that managed to over throw their dictatorship by themselves?

define some nations and well off cause I'm pretty sure your just talking about the 1% riches people living in what is basically Rhode Island compared to the whole of the Middle east, aka the rich minority in the small rich nations, a very atypical experience to the Middle east as a whole, if we wanna look at such super minority groups and generalize to the whole area than the whole of North America must suck based off the very small minority of people who are trapped in illegal human trafficking rings as slaves
>>
The good ol' "well why don't you do something about x country then" is pretty bad. I could say exactly the same for the free speech defenders, why do they complain about vidya developers changing character outfits instead doing something about political expression on Arab countries. Surely one is more serious than the other yet there isn't anything being done by the first amendment online crusaders. In the end this argument is nothing but an attempt delivery deflect issues than one doesn't wanna face.
>>
>>87409857

I do. Because Islam is homophobic.

Actually, what the fuck has this got to do with the show?

Jesus christ
>>
I find it hilarious that people think the gay is some sort of communicable disease or learned condition.
I find it equally hilarious that people see censorship like this as a disease rather than a symptom.
What I don't find hilarious is this thread. This thread is just people airing their fucking political and social issues around the guise of talking about a cartoon and no one here is going to change anyone's pitiful mind for the better.
>>
>>87410871
>shitty mahou shojou

There's non-shitty?
>>
>>87411377
Kamen Rider Ryuki.
>>
File: 1469310657581.gif (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469310657581.gif
55KB, 512x512px
>>87409801

Doesn't really matter to me because the uncensored version is freely available. It sucks, but it's really not worth the effort. If Ahmed wants to watch the uncensored version, he can just torrent it or move to a country that isn't shit.
>>
File: 2c9.png (599KB, 359x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2c9.png
599KB, 359x1600px
OP I agree with you about the inappropriate censorship of the UK CN version of SU but when it comes to Middle East censorship of LGBT themes, well, you're fighting a losing battle.

Like some people say, the treat there women terribly. I doubt that just because >>87409964 says they don't, they actually don't beat their wives like a drunken redneck.

But when it comes to homosexually, it's basically illegal in alot of those countries. People are killed because of being gay and you're complaining about censorship in steven universe?

It's basically mad Max times over in the middle East right now. cartoons are lower than the least of their problems
>>
>>87411492

Why does jontron have a ponytail?
>>
>>87409801

I wish they'd censor the entire fucking show so we'd never have to put up with you "gemtlemen" again.
>>
>>87411509
More importantly what the fuck happened to Jacques?
>>
based UK
>>
File: eternallysmug.jpg (67KB, 613x760px) Image search: [Google]
eternallysmug.jpg
67KB, 613x760px
>mfw completely against censorship of art, but when it's being done to something I don't like I pretend to be for it to make others upset
>>
its a pity i dont live in a country which would censor those ugly ass SU character designs from appearing on my screen
>>
File: 1473378976644.png (149KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
1473378976644.png
149KB, 400x408px
>>87409801
If people got over LGBT issues in Arab countries, they might actually have to start caring about the fact that many countries execute people for being gay. Fighting that would take way too much effort and they might actually have to get injured to fight for what they believe in. Much better to get pissy about non-issues in safe, white countries.
>>
>>87410009
>The U.K is also primarily Christian
For now.
>>
>>87412675

See

>>87411247
>>
File: s.jpg (34KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
34KB, 620x349px
>the horrific censorship done by the U.K

I hope they send any one who watched that show to the gulags, or as we call them "House of the Hungry, Hungry Gypos."
>>
>>87412719
That post has nothing to do with what I said. I don't give a shit about vidya, but from what I can tell, people have a problem with the fact that the developers got pushed around into making the changes, which typically ends up making them worse, rather than something the developers really wanted to do to make a good game,
>>
File: IMG_0541.png (479KB, 340x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.png
479KB, 340x683px
You guys forgot that not like 10 years ago they censored sailor moon lesbians in America
>>
File: QRahrvn.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
QRahrvn.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>87412757
They also censored a bunch of other shit not appropriate for kids.
>>
>>87412749

The bottom line is the same

"Well if they complain about x problem here then why don't they do something about x on this country"

I don't see the people that complain about free speech on social media doing something about free speech in north Korea.

Also, unrelated but how is something like the tacer's ass pose issue gonna affect the game?
>>
File: laughing morally.jpg (15KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughing morally.jpg
15KB, 200x256px
>AWW COme On UK !!! RReally????
>I live in the UK. I have to put up with this when I want to watch SU on TV. ;-;
>So they kept in a man and a "woman" KISSING but censored two "woman" dancing??? Seems really homophobic to me. It's not like some children have two moms or two dads or anything...
>wow uk..... wow.....

All these comments thrill me.
>>
>>87410399
The difference here is that Sugar openly admits that SU is inspired by her bisexual experiences as a woman and very much proud that the LGBT community loves it so much.
>>
>>87409801
Who fucking cares, fuck that gay Shit. Might as well have mayor Dewey fuck Steven in the back of his van
>>
>>87409801
Who the fuck even cares?

How much of a loser does somebody have to be to make this something they actively get stressed about
>>
>>87412818
You're literally arguing about the Arabic dub of a show, which would obviously air in Islamic countries where they have Shariah Law and do fucked up shit.
People who like the first amendment typically want to bomb the shit out of NK and get rid of the Kims.
Like I said, I don't give a shit about vidya, so I'm not really interested in arguing that part. But who knows, could cause visual glitches and shit since it was just a quick re-do, rather than a thought out design plan?
>>
File: literally me.jpg (2MB, 3522x2348px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
2MB, 3522x2348px
>>87412883
Do you mean my screensaver?
>>
>>87410164
Aids?
>>
>>87409801
>horrific censorship
A bit too strong of a word. Stupid, yeah, but we ain't at horrific yet.
>>
>>87409801
>https://youtu.be/KWolGKz_3YE
>Anglican country, know for they long lasting conflict against Catholicism, censor a show that make fun of the pope.
How does that even make sense?
>>
>>87412917
Haha nice
>>
>>87412900

>You're literally arguing about the Arabic dub of a show, which would obviously air in Islamic countries where they have Shariah Law and do fucked up shit.

No, I'm arguing that "hey look why aren't they doing something about this country" is a retarded argument that only deflects the issues one doesn't care about. Also other people were arguing about the angle a digital character bends in a videogame, or how revealing is the attire of a fictional character, I think that is a bit more mundane that the sexual orientation of a character, tho both are extremely 1st world problems.

>People who like the first amendment typically want to bomb the shit out of NK and get rid of the Kims.

Really, and why havent they done anything about it, or about the many other nations that have restrictes free speech?. Why arent they doing things completely out of their control and changed the political status of the countries, ignoring all geopolitical measure and common sense?
>>
Oh boy, it's a /pol/ thread.
>>
>Censoring homosexual degeneracy
UK does something right for once
>>
Someone clarify for me: The UK aired english version is the same as the US one? This is the Arab language version only we're talking about?

And they're airing the arab langauge version in the UK?
>>
>>87409876
>Irrelevant. I don't speak Arabic but have enough evidence to suggest that they are censoring homosexuality.
Anon wasn't doubting you.he was saying it was hard for him to notice the censorship since he doesn't understand arabic.
>>
>>87410105
>This isn't a "it's okay to be gay" thing it's full on "gay is awesome give it a try" type of stuff.
No, it('s not. It just present it as a normal thing and that's it.

It feature gay relationship the same way straight relationships are shown. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>87409801
>Speaking of Jail Break, this episode was heavily censored in the Arabian dub.
>https://youtu.be/2KMK2S5OX40 [Embed]
>You will be able to see that they completely cut out their embracing, straight to the fusion and song. You might think that they are just identifying what's appropriate for children, however it goes deeper than that.

The dub made for the part of the world that is infested with a religion that outright calls for anyone who has homosexual sex to be put to death, and is on top of that extremely devout in that faith, and that commandment is regularly carried out has some lesbian subtext censored out? REALLY!?

I honestly would have been shocked if I'd learned that they'd kept it IN, frankly.
>>
File: 0.gif (104KB, 942x1441px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
104KB, 942x1441px
>>87410189
>There is something wrong with pushing "gay is awesome everyone should be gay" on everyone
But it's not what the show is doing. It's simply showing it as normal.

They are no more "pushing" it that they are "pushing" Greg with Rose.
>>
File: 1477545668179.jpg (13KB, 387x309px) Image search: [Google]
1477545668179.jpg
13KB, 387x309px
>>87413145
Poopdicking and clamlicking
>>
>>87410245
It's no lie, but each are a different case and putting them all in the same basket is a mistake.
>>
>>87412860
And?

Crossdressing and LGBT aren't directly related either.

It's a long historical tradition, very popular in various armies of the world.
>>
File: 0.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>87413204
>>
>>87413191
Except ALL the gems are chicks
Give me a fucking natural gem(male)
>>
>>87410439
Anon, no one is trying to defend consoership on 4chan (at leas most aren't). You are missing the point. What is being said here is that, yes we know already, there is nothing new you are teaching us, there.

We are aware Arabic countries are strongly anti-gay, you didn't need to convince us of that, we are all on the same page already.

You act asif it was new information to you.
>>
>>87413267
And? How the gems being all female prove... whatever you are trying to prove?
>>
>>87413288
It's pretty self evident, I'm not gonna repeat myself if you can't understand how having only lesbian gems is somehow "normal"
It's basically doing the exact opposite of puritans.
>>
>>87409964

Saudi spotted...
>>
>>87413318
>It's pretty self evident, I'm not gonna repeat myself
You didn't give any argument in the first place.
> how having only lesbian gems is somehow "normal"
they are aliens, anon. Aliens aren't supposed to work the same exact way humans do, you know that right? And Is till don't see how any of that is pushing "go on , kids, you must all try to be gay"
>It's basically doing the exact opposite of puritans.
That's That's actually a good thing. Puritans are asshole, not doing what they do seems about right.
>>
>>87413369
Because they're all "she/her" stuff as already explained in the thread but
>You didn't give any argument in the first place.
apparently you're retarded so I guess we're not getting anywhere with you
>>
>>87411477
>move to a country that isn't shit

Spoken like someone who has never tried to move to another country.
>>
>>87410399
>bugs cross dresses to fuck with elmer fudd
>dexter was acting retarded
>Timmy is turned into an actual girl after he makes a joke wish
>Steven willingly does this as an apology to sadie
just pointing that out, non of them, are pro LGTB but context is needed.
>>
>>87413397
>Because they're all "she/her" stuff
And? all that still doesn't push any kind of "kids, you MUST all try to be gay" message.
>apparently you're retarded so I guess we're not getting anywhere with you
The only argument you eve gave was "they are trying to convince kids to be gay" that's all you said and you provided nothing to prove your point.

All you provided was "there is an alien race that is all female and reproduce asexually, so it proves it's forcing the kids to try out to be gay" when, actually it prove nothing, you are putting together an aspect of the show and an accusation and you fail to exclaim any logical connection.
>>
>>87413450
>>Steven willingly does this as an apology to sadie
not as an apology to sadie, but because the show must go on and he like the song.
>>
>>87413470
>literally none of the gems are males outside of the freak of nature that is steven
>"how is that gay"
I blame myself for trying to have a discussion on 4chan
>>
>>87409801
It's just localisation mate, kids aren't allowed to be exposed to sexually charged themes in the UK.

Of course, lardy American tumblarinas don't understand that different cultures exist, so.
>>
>>87413490
Blame yourself for being stupid instead.
I didn't ask "How is that gay"
I asked "how is it pushing all the kids to try to be gay even if they aren't".

That's the point you fail to prove.

Also, "all the gems are female, therefore they are gay" was proved false in the show itself, as Rose has been in a straight relationship. And more than just one.
She has been boning dudes for 5000 years.
>>
>>87413507
>to sexually charged themes in the UK.
Do they censor straight people kissing too?
>>
>>87413490
So are DBZ's Namekians gay propaganda too?

Namekians can't be female. They reproduce asexually. Are they also pushing gay shit?
>>
>>87413565
I think they censored Sadie and Lars kissing in Island adventure, but in the episode OP is talking about, Rose and Greg's kiss aired normally shortly after the censored scene.
>>
>>87413552
>proved false in the show itself
>gem equivalent of bestiality is proof they aren't forcing an agenda
wew you really swallowed that pill hard bruh
>>87413573
i dont watch any db series so i can't really say
>>
>>87413597
It's really stupid/funny how they censor Pearl and Rose's "embrace",as they don't even kiss. Rose was with Greg, back then.
>>
>>87413605
>i can't really say
I've just told you that it matches the same qualifications you're using for SU's alien race. Clearly there's some other context you're looking for to judge it's pushing gay propaganda but you refuse to acknowledge it.
>>
>>87413605
Again, how is that forcing anything. How is watching SU forcing the kids to mate with their pet hamster?

You still have failed to explain that.

Also, I thought you issue was with gay, not bestiality.

You still haven't explained how an alien race being all female existing in a show somehow will push the kids toward gay stuff.

It showcases an female alien species who reproduce asexually how is that forcing kids to do anything?
>>
>>87413565
In SU, they have, but overall innocuous stuff like that passes.
>>
>>87413635
>Clearly there's some other context you're looking for
Well yeah?
The gems do /not-sex/ fusion with other /not-female/ she-gems.
I don't know if namekians have anything even remotely similar to that
>>87413662
My issue was about pushing forward a non-normative agenda, if you bothered to pay attention earlier.

Just for funsies, answer this; are the gems gay.
Either they're not, in which case it's not pushing forward anything and is a case of english not having a proper genderless pronoun
Or they are, and they have 100% homosexuality, which by definition is not "normal" but rather "extreme".

But you've already answered plenty, they could literally come out tomorrow and say it's forcing the agenda and you'd still not agree with me.
>>
>>87411492
>>87411509
>>87411543
This is now a Jontron thread.

That makes it 200 times better.
>>
Is this a tumblr thread? Oh boy!
>>
>>87413072
>>87413765
I'm getting contradictory info here.

Also... are Arin and Jon still friends?
>>
>>87413716
>The gems do /not-sex/ fusion with other /not-female/ she-gems.
Fusion is not sex. It is an alien concept that can be used to represent a relationship. It can be romantic like sex, but it doesn't have to be. Do you really think they had Steven do the equivalent of sex with his parental figure? Is the show pushing pedophilia too? Technically Amethyst isn't actually Steven's mom, so it's not quite incest, but really, is having sex with a 14 year old who sees you has a parental figure that much better?
>>
>>87413716
>I don't know if namekians have anything even remotely similar to that
Namekian can fuse too. And when they do, it's forever.
>My issue was about pushing forward a non-normative agenda, if you bothered to pay attention earlier.
And again, there is nothing wrong with showcasing Gay as soemthing normal.
>are the gems gay.
Some are, like Ruby and Sapphire.
It seems Rose is actually straight. She has an history of only boning male.
Pearl is clearly RoseSexual
I don't know about Amethyst. Or the other.
It's hard to tell for most Gem, as it seems Homeworld has enforced a big taboo about being in intimate relationship. No sexy-feely on homeword for the Gems, look like it is forbidden.
>Either they're not, in which case it's not pushing forward anything and is a case of english not having a proper genderless pronoun
Or maybe it feature some gems being gay and some gem not being gay and isn't pushing in actually any direction. Maybe you could pay attention.
>Or they are, and they have 100% homosexuality, which by definition is not "normal" but rather "extreme".
Having an alien race working differently than us isn't pushing for anything. What is actually "normal" for the gem is to not be in an relationship at all. It clealry explain to us that Fusion is for fighting only and is forbidden for gem of different kind. The show feature this rule enforcement as abusive authority.

So, in the show, the Gem are featured as enforcing asexuality on everyone, but the show represent the enforcing of that as a bad thing.

Quite the opposite of what you wee complaining about.

>But you've already answered plenty, they could literally come out tomorrow and say it's forcing the agenda and you'd still not agree with me.
They have amready came out as a show about openess and accepting the other as they are.

Also, there is no such thing as "forcing an agenda".
>>
>>87413799
Basically, imagine what /pol/ would be like if it watching cartoons instead of anime
You get this
>>87413818
>>87413833
>>
>>87413799
>are Arin and Jon still friends?
Yes.
>>
>>87413849
How are the post you quote /pol/?
>>
>>87413884
You almost got me, i almost answered sincerely and was about to get sucked into another argument
>>
>>87413849
>>87413906
Anon, you really chose the wrong posts to showcase the bigotry in this thread.
>>
>>87413906
No, seriously, how it that /pol/? Both feature factual point about the show without going into any bltant argument or trying to push their own politic view, it feature point as objectively as possible.

How is that /pol/?
>>
>>87411142
>my satire is wrong
kek'd

>give me countries in the middle east that overthrew their dictators.
Glad you asked, search "Arab Spring." Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Algeria Bahrain, and Iraq. There are a few others I'm sure.

>define well off
The HDI is a reletively decent marker, and no, it isn't the case. You can't have a very high HDI by having a very select with a lot of money. These countries altogether are not in disaster.

>Rhode Island of the Middle East
A lot of that land is inhospitable, you need a reason the west is negelcted in the US?
>>
>>87413849
>>87413906
>Someone didn't agree with me
>they're pretty much /pol/ or tumblr
>>
I don't expect the mirror to see what it shows
>>
>>87413849
/pol/ calls anime degenerate...
>>
File: 1477736605850.png (96KB, 236x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477736605850.png
96KB, 236x375px
>>87409801
>>
For those who don't feel like reading 150+ posts of /pol/faggotry:

>Steven Universe is trying to turn our children into minions of Gay Satan

>Saudi Arabia is privileged because no one gave it shit when it censored gays in a kids' cartoon, nevermind that there is a slightly more important issue going on over there with the entire "fundamentalists trying to take over the world" business.
>>
>>87410399
Context, tone, atmosphere.

SU is the only one that, heh, plays it straight.
:^)
>>
>>87414103
In other news
>water is wet
>the world is round
>>
>>87414151
Water is not wet, though.
It's like saying 1 is a prime number.
>>
>>87414114
SU also play it out for the fun, though.
>>
Homosexuality shouldn't need to be censored because it shouldn't exist in children's media. I mean, it shouldn't exist at all, but it's the little steps.
>>
>>87414191
Heterosexuality shouldn't exist in children's media either.
Not meming, but legit.
>>
>>87414191
It's too late, mom, I have seen everything.
>>
>>87413421
Isn't it a lot easier in Europe due to the European Union? It would be like moving to a different state in the US.
>>
Don't have an opinion one way or the other on SU, but they did a lot worse to Regular Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TxFhECUTo

Those are in-show snores now.
>>
>>87410399
That image is only true because of how society changed. It's legit. It was fun or whatever you want to call it back in the 50s, 90s, and early/mid 2000s, but by 2006 things were certainly changing. This image isn't a mock of how 4chan is, it's true, unless the 2015 show slot's creator (i know who and what it is, i'm using examples) said it was not prolgbt or whatever, then just replace it with an alternative show.
>>
>>87414367
>This image isn't a mock of how 4chan is, it's true,
Except, it's false. That scene was entirely done for shit and giggle and people decided to see more into it than there is.
>>
>>87414265
>Loud ass snoring starts every time someone gets knocked out.
Okay, that's hilarious. Especially since it looks like no one even died in the actual show.
>>
>>87414389
Anon, don't you know that everything on TV is pushing an agenda and nothing is done for the sake of comedy?
>>
>>87410009
>Christian
>Homosexuality is forbidden
>The new pope loves gays though

>Islam
>Sharia law
>Traps are fine but fuck fags
>>
>>87414265
That's what happens when you watch a cartoon on a shitty TV brand like LG.
>>
The UK censored those parts for being too sexual, not for homophobia.

Hit the Diamond aired uncut.
>>
>>87414367
While the show IS pro-LGBT (which is not bad per-se, nevermind all this muh agenda crap), this scene was just that, a scene.
I don't get how people can take a kid dressing up like a pop diva seriously.
>>
Islam is cancer, and defending it as a non-muslim is retarded.
>>
File: 1464742844623.png (2MB, 2726x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464742844623.png
2MB, 2726x900px
>>87414265
Don't forget this dumb edit from Dodge This
>when you see what WASN'T censored
>>
>>87414441
I never said anything about hating gays, just that it goes against Christianity being homosexual. This is the reason homosexuality is forbidden in the Islamic world, not because of hate, but because their religion dictates it. The Hadith is the most extreme form of Islam, and not what all muslims stand for. The Pope is weak anyway.
>>
>>87414496
Whats bad about blitz bomberz?
>>
>>87414506
I don't think it matters if it's out of hate when it flat out calls for the execution of homosexuals. Hell, if the Slim-slams were in charge, there would be no music and no visual art of any kind, as both are Haram and likely carry a steep penalty in Sharia.
>>
File: technically not dead!.png (2MB, 2726x900px) Image search: [Google]
technically not dead!.png
2MB, 2726x900px
>>87414399
Yea, while some edits are more funny, it's still pretty retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZCsnu29FXs
>>
>>87414599
I'm glad the episodes here in the States don't get fucked with like this. I know they won't allow guns anymore, and instead stupid lasers, but that's not nearly as bad as the outcome to be aired in the UK.
>>
>>87409801
It's not censorship since the government isn't involved.
>>
>>87414646
bruh.
>>
>>87414633
Personally, I don't think it should be okay to mollycoddle children by cutting out violence and sexual themes. They will deal with it in their lives eventually, and if they have been sheltered from those themes, they'll just be even less equipped to handle it as adults.
>>
>>87414506
>We should concern ourselves with LGBT representation in Arab counties
>The pope is weak though, allah snackbar!
>>
>>87414646
I bet you're the sort of cunt that thinks Twitter hate mobbing is acceptable behavior.
>>
>>87414660
UK people are much more respectable and sophisticated folks when it comes to Americans. I'm an American and even I can see what has happened is in their favor.
>>
>>87414216
I mean yeah. We may have different reasons but our goal is the same.

But for some reason people think homosexuals should be a higher priority than children in things catered to children? How does that make any sense?
>>
>>87414674
He's meming anon. It's the same verbage the SJWs use when they demand shit be removed for their moral values.
>>
File: spitting is bad.png (820KB, 1308x395px) Image search: [Google]
spitting is bad.png
820KB, 1308x395px
>>87414599
and this, from Skips in Time, past skips spits on a book and it's censored to him just looking at it in the UK

apparently because spitting is illegal in the uk?
>>
File: assad-lion-of-damascus.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
assad-lion-of-damascus.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
>>87413979
Last time i checked the based Lion of Syria is still there, faggot.
>>
>>87414496
>ballin' is considered bad
>bombing is considered good
That's hilarious. Chadwardenn's gonna freak.
>>
>>87409801
>the horrific censorship
It's just a cartoon, friendo. I'm against it too but get some perspective. It's not like anyone is really being denied the original version, fans in other countries who care enough can easily find it online.
>>
>>87414599
>the UK hates Russia so much that even mention of it gets banned

That's funny.
>>
>>87414661
Those two statements do not contradict eachother. The Pope is too accepting, os he not the religious figure head? Stand up for your religion. I'm not advocating an uproar, I'm asking where it is. Where did I say we should protest CN Saudi Arabia? I didn't, don't put words into my mouth.
>>
>>87414888
He's being hyperbolic, other friendo. He's making fun of the fact that UK got a lot of fuss for censoring Pearl and Rose's slobbering while the same thing didn't happen to Saudi Arabia.
Which is a dumb point because Arabia has a lot of things going on, but still.
>>
>>87414739
>ignores all other countries associated with the Arab Spring
>b-b-but one still has their dictator
pitiful.
>>
>>87414926
>Arabia has a lot of things going on
>Arabia is one country
I'm referring to the region
>>
>>87414938
My point being not every country is in turmoil.
>>
>>87414938
Yeah, me too. The entirety of the middle east is too unstable right now to care about censorship of cartoons.
>>
>>87414956
Even if not every m.a. country has conflict in it, there is still the issue of theocracy, which is even worse in some aspects.
>>
>>87414965
>every country in NASWA experiences the same problems
wew lad
>>
>>87414980
Which goes to show SJW do nothing, and change nothing.
>>
>>87414989
>>87414980
If you can tell me one middle eastern country that is neither in war or governed/influenced by islamic bigots, please tell me, I'm legitimately curious.
>>
>>87409801
>The youtube video for the Arabian censorship has about a thousand views.

That's practically nothing. You also have to consider that most people in the U.S. at least don't speak Arabic, and thus wouldn't know what was or wasn't censored.
>>
>The US can now be considered to be at the forefront of homoeroticism for children
that's just fucking wonderful
>>
>>87415041
>governed by islamic bigots
Way to exaggerate. Asking for a muslim country that's not influenced by islam is an oxymoron. Even the US government has Christian influence, depsite muh seperation of church and state. One's not involved in wars, do that research yourself. Define what war is, supporting a war, actively participating in a war, or hosting the war itself.
>>
>>87415041
>middle eastern
I read muslim. Anyway, off the top of my head Qatar, Bahrain, although there is political turmoil, UAE, Kuwait, Israel. Israel isn't in an active war with Palestine, just there is ethnic conflict.
>>
>>87415169
>One's not involved in wars, do that research yourself.
>I'm not here to educate you shitlord
Not that I want anything to do with this argument, but can we not start using tumblr tier arguments?
>>
>>87415045
>that's practically nothing
That's the point. However, you don't need to speak arabic to see that there is censorship
>>
File: censors.png (705KB, 1169x499px) Image search: [Google]
censors.png
705KB, 1169x499px
>>87414723
and here's a lot more because posting multiple posts for each link it time consuming and probably annoying

The Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9q-dAxgLE

Just Set Up The Chairs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGGMa7iLq4

Caffeinated Concert Tickets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAdStdzckRg

Death Punchies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SmfcKe0kIU

Free Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NrSDxpQ9N8

The Unicorns Have Got To Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSFHC3My20

Rigby's Body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulj_yElcDM4

Terror Tales of The Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CZuB-Ybfw

Slam Dunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gZkkPCaAbA

Gold Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDTSCBLfzaU

Paint Job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9txNWlZvUY

Terror Tales of The Park IV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycWWuGkwp4

The End of Muscle Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9tU7kwouE

The White Elephant Gift Exchange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-cwdLbMgQ

Merry Christmas Mordecai / Sad Sax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WABAaKjSt9M

The Lunch Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NXSkORJiNQ

Lots of episodes aside from these have edits, but they don't have videos, like Skips' Story where the ceiling falling on Mona was reanimated to being an under shot showing the ceiling falling towards the camera while she sees it and cowers, unlike the US version where she didn't even see it coming. Makes it worse in my opinion.

Not to mention the movie being cut down by over 15 minutes at least.
>>
>>87415226
I'm really not here to educate them. That type of research isn't intensive.
>>
File: wilder-vaginas-3.jpg (51KB, 752x424px) Image search: [Google]
wilder-vaginas-3.jpg
51KB, 752x424px
>le "bu-buh they don't whine about Islam, they are hypocrites!"

A) First, false-equivalency. The UK is a western country, so them pulling this off is inherently rage-worthy, while no one is expecting islamic countries to be reasonable.

B) There are in fact complaints about muslims (and russians) censoring the show. They are in fact the butt of jokes in my online community.

That said, I agree with every barbaric nation that weasels like >>87409857 >>87414646
should be hanged
>>
>>87415228

>That's the point.

How are you expecting there to be an uproar if you yourself know that barely anyone has seen it then? You think people in western countries like to randomly search up Arabic videos or something?

>However, you don't need to speak arabic to see that there is censorship

Aside from the hug you do need to understand the language in order to make any calls on what was or wasn't censored dialogue-wise.
>>
>>87415275
He asked you to provide an example of something that would help your claim.

Refusing to do so and acting like you're better than him for it is bullshit and just makes you look retarded. It's your argument, support it. If you're right, it should be easy.
>>
>>87415251
Why are people in the UK a bunch of pussies?
>>
>>87409801
What's wrong with them wanting to cut out the gay shit? It isn't even insulting to cut that shit out. If people were really wanting to watch that shit with all the LGBT shit in them, they could just search for it online. Even /a/ don't complain that some foreign country censor shit. /co/ has literally become even worst than /a/.
I always wonder why cartoons today are becoming more and more awful. They are literally forcing people to like this LGBT shit. Old cartoons can easily make a crossdressing episode and make it funny but if they made one today it would be awful because you need to be careful not to hurt the faggots feelings.
>>
>>87415251
>that last one on rigby's body

>awwwPLANK
>>
File: Gimme_Gimme_Never_Plank.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Gimme_Gimme_Never_Plank.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>87415554
>>
>>87415329
Which I did. I did give him examples. About to read hos reply. He doesn't need to answer me, and because the research level is low, it would be a better option to do the research himself instead of asking myself, who is working off of memory, to answer that question. This is why I said I'm doing the research for him.
>>
>>87415317
If you would pay attention to the thread and learn to interpret text you would see that my post is satirical. Where are the SJW at when actual censorship of LGBT os happening? Ridiculous. This action is only considered immoral or wrong based on circumstance, if this is the case, then the censorship in the UK is objectively neither those things.
>>
>>87415910
that's just a mess. I am not answering him because the research is low. It would be better to look up the information, rather than have me answer off of memory. Regardless, I already answered him.
>>
>>87415878
Plank is such a turd.
>>
File: research.png (1KB, 291x33px) Image search: [Google]
research.png
1KB, 291x33px
>>87415910
Funny thing is, I did do a quick research before posting.
But that's not the point.
What I really care about is:
>>87415169
>Way to exaggerate. Asking for a muslim country that's not influenced by islam is an oxymoron. Even the US government has Christian influence, depsite muh seperation of church and state

Personally, I don't find Christian influence on Western countries to be nearly as bad as Islamic states.
While there is still discrimination here, at least it's just ONE of the parties. In the middle-eastern countries we are talking about Islamic theocracy is the only voice that matters.
As I said before,I don't find these places to be much better than dictatorships or war-ridden countries, regarding how progressive we should expect them to be.

I dunno, if I'm being naive just tell me and I'll fuck off.
>>
>people from different countries/cultures don't want the West pushing their agendas on them
Golly, what a concept...
>>
>>87411327

That's 90% of every political post on the Internet since politics became the new football. Shows how much Entertainment media is prioritized over reality lately.
>>
>>87417415
>since politics became the new football
People have always been suckers for babbling about politics, don't fool yourself.
>>
>gay people think they're born that way and it's not a choice
idiots, good thing that was taken out of international airings
>>
>>87409801
>dubbing this show into Arabic
>not Hebrew
((()))???
>>
asia sucks too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzfiGl672H0
>>
Cartoon Network is just dumb shit completely. I don't mean that as in that's my opinion on my shows, it's my opinion on their rules.

Like Regular Show has to have their drink cans say SODA on the side so it doesn't look like beer, meanwhile unmarked alcoholic looking glasses on a nickelodeon show is fine, even if a teen is drinking it.
>>
>>87409801
Meh. I don't really care. It's their country/company.

Although, I do hate the smell of hypocrisy in the air. People on 4chan go beserk with any notion of 'censorship' from video game's, to 4chan itself, but whatever.
>>
>>87409801
Didn't read the thread and it was probably brought up, but the UK wasn't the only country to censor SU: censorship has been reported in
Latin America, Brazil, Spain, Malaysia, Philippines, Romania, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Australia, Taiwan, Middle East, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, France, Indonesia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
>>
>>87418123
>censorship has been reported in
you say it like its a fucking life threatening deal
>>
>>87409801
Off topic
>>>/pol/
>>
>>87409801
your entire post is over fucking dramatic
>>
>>87418178
No, I don't. You're projecting your own emotions on other people. I'm just observing that censorship of SU episodes has been reported by viewers in [list of countries].

I'm a yuropoor myself, and I think it's normal - children's programming has different standards on what's considered okay for kids and what's not, and the scenes that have been altered have all had to do with romantic or sexual content. So it's not necessarily the gayness, it's the lewdness that got scenes edited or cut. Someone in a different thread about the topic mentioned that Lolirock had also had a straight kiss between a female and a male character censored, again because it was done in a too sensual way and you can't have that in small kid's programmes.

So people are just being retards on both sides of the argument if they blow this up and make it all about muh gay rights. Sensual sexually toned content isn't gonna cut it in a lot of countries, regardless of who the pair is or what their gender or species is
>>
It was censored because it was sexually charged you alarmist morons. It's still not a good thing that it was censored in the first place but you wouldn't be able to get away with a man and a woman doing that on a kids TV show either.
>>
What about "it's over, Isn't it"? Was it censored? i mean, that song's gay as fuck.
>>
>>87418322
Oop. Forgot to mention that I was talking specifically about the UK.
>>
>>87409801
Karma. Tumblr censored Skullgirls for me, they get a taste of their own medecine. Feels good, man.
>>
>>87409801
>http://uaoacccensorship.wikia.com/wiki/Censorship_of_Steven_Universe_in_the_Middle_East#.22Jail_Break.22
>The innocuous lyrics are changed, so that the "relationship" is about their union. The meaning behind Stronger Than You is about Ruby and Sapphire's romantic relationship, but is altered so that they are just a team. This censorship is undoubtedly against LGBT, but there is no uproar. Where is it? The youtube video for the Arabian censorship has about a thousand views.
Assuming the Arabic dub was made in Saudi Arabia, they've got a hell of a lot worse going down there. Like, shit man you can't even attend High School unless you're a natural born citizen.
>>
>>87410164
>implying
>>
>>87409801
Mostly I'm wondering why Britain, of all countries, is concerned about gay shit in cartoons; aren't they really socially lefty or whatever compared to us Yanks?
>>
>>87410968
Here's the thing you self important delusional twat. Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, the people in these countries don't like gays? They throw them off of buildings for a reason
>>
>>87418801
Yeah but the people in power aren't
And the people not in power are a bunch of pussies
>>
>>87413565
You're implying homosexuality isnt some sort of sexual perversion
>>
>>87415276
Hi Natalie
>>
>>87418801
It's not just the gayness, it's romantic/sexual content in general. Same with a whole lot of other euro countries, see >>87418123
>>
>>87415041
>don't judge me for sucking dick
>how dare you hold religious views I disagree with me, all you people are bigots
>>
>>87415276
But it isn't censorship by SJW standards. So that's the standard I'm going to start to use whenever it's something they're interested in, I still feel it's wrong that these networks did change SU and other shows to fit with conservative values, but it ain't censorship.

And the reason why people bring up Islam is because Muslims are a major demographic in the UK and that most certainly factored into CN's decision to change SU. When 70% of Muslims in the UK feel homosexuality is wrong and %50 of them feel it should be illegal, and they're the demographic who typically have many children, then, as a children's programming network, you're going to give their views a lot of weight along with the views of conservative Protestants, who also typically have a lot of children.
>>
>>87415041
Egypt.
>>
Haven't seen this many faggots get triggered since Orlando
>>
>>87414785
And how is Blitz bombs not considered bad in the UK? There are still deaths in England to buried bombs from ww2.
>>
>>87419043
>judging
that's a funny way of saying "killing".
Would you like it if people started flailing you if you watched any kind of pornography that isn't normal straight sex?
Why are we even having this thread. Prune this crapfest, /pol/ was made exactly for this kind of shitposting.
>>
>>87419545
I think the point of the thread was to bring awareness to people who usually wouldn't look into the issue.
>>
>>87409801
>The meaning behind Stronger Than You is about Ruby and Sapphire's romantic relationship
Well, I mean, by your interpretation. One thing I hate about SU is how fucking ambiguous they make the themes, so that it doesn't necessarily have to be about anything projected by the fans. If you want to make charged media, make actual fucking charged media.

>>87415276
This is just because of how the chips fell, but liberals have less room to argue for libertarian ideals--they would've elected a fucking Marxist if it weren't for establishment rigging.

>in my online community.
You sound like a pretentious blogger.
>>
>>87419631
when you know the average answer is going to be "fuck gays lol", what even is the point?
>>
>>87419545
>/pol/ boogeyman
>Extreme isolated example that has nothing to do with the matter
"Oh yeah! Well, some people think the earth is flat!"
>>
>>87417593
When did you choose to be attracted to your opposite sex?
>>
>>87419826
Where is this going, I can't wait to see. There's obviously a point to this, what can it be?
>>
>>87419545
Except you were talking about censorship in the cartoon. It's fine to block that shit out. I wouldn't want kids exposed to homosexuality, it's a sickness, I'm sure many people feel the same way. I'm sure most of the people on the middle east, the region where the censorship occurred would also feel the same way.
>>
>>87419882
Oh so you aren't brain dead. This will cut down a lot of time and explanation. You don't choose to be attracted to someone; it's an involuntary response caused by hormones. You don't decide for that to happen.
>>
>>87419981
>its a mental disorder
So should we censor the mentally ill from being shown on TV? Should anyone handicap be banned from potrayal on television?
>>
>>87419777
>Extreme isolated example

>>87419981
>>
>>87409801
Oh no! How they dare to censor the gayness and quirkiness from a show that is for kids?
>>
>>87419777
This is actually true, I was trolling a NASA livestream the other day pretending to be a flat earther, some people joined me. I figured they were trolls, then I looked at their profiles, they were actual flat earthers
>>
>>87410189
This
You are fucking right, tha's the one thing that makes Sugar's agenda wrong.
>>
>>87418816
>SJW decide who should receive their bitching based on wether or not they will listen
Do you fail to see the problem here?
>>
Wow its almost like not everyone on earth abides by America's moral standards or something.
>>
>>87420038
The problem is, it's being portrayed as normal, it is not. I wouldn't want lynchings of blacks to be portrated as normal in the media either, both are sick behaviors
>>87420039
You say that like it's wrong to believe this. Homosexuality is a disease, and I pray that you get better
>>
>>87413225
And Sugar has outright stated she wants to push the theme of love to kids who may be struggling and feel like they're alone. You know, the kind of kids who might feel like outcasts because they're gay or enjoy gender-specific activities that may be frowned upon if they engaged in them.

So yes, Steven Universe actually does have an agenda that it proudly sews into its writing. Thinking it's just a regular cartoon who does funny cross-dressing ha-ha-ha like Looney Tunes is just being selectively naive because for some reason you don't want to accept that SU fucking loves its LGBT themes, for some reason. It's not exactly like they hide them, I don't know why people are even in denial about it.
>>
>>87420114
>ambiguity fallacy
Acting immorally is different than having a mental disorder.
>>
>>87409801
That Arabic dub has some great voice acting, desu.
>>
>>87413267
>gems have no gender
I still don't know how genderless characters can be a representation of gay.
>>
>>87420082
>Arab countries don't take kindly to gays
>Arab countries will totally agree with our views on gays
>CN in an Arab country will agree to air gay rock scenes
Do you see the problem here?
>>
>>87420189
Yes, SJW change nothing, and their influence doesn't go any further than keyboard warrior
>>
>>87420155
Just throwing it out there that it was stated that gems were 'female' or 'feminine', not genderless.
>>
>>87419995
Being gay is a choice unless you're forced by a parent or guardian or something to not be. All these tumblr users who say it's not a choice are 98% likely to not be in a situation like that. There is also the chance they are brought up differently by the guardians to believe being gay is the more common thing, and also, if to stretch it, be pissed about straight fellas just like straight fellas are pissed about gays more often then not.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-13-53-23.png (279KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-13-53-23.png
279KB, 1080x1920px
>>87420141
Disease not disorder
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-13-55-51.png (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-13-55-51.png
264KB, 1080x1920px
>>87420141
Also
>>
>>87420234
They also have no males.
They also don't reproduce through fusion.
Even as a Christian, I can't see how the commands to Adam and Eve to reproduce and fill the earth apply to alien light-constructs.
>>
>>87420114
>Homosexuality is a disease, and I pray that you get better
Oh, thank you Father. Thank you for showing me the way of the Lord.

Listen here, fuckface.

Is homosexuality a sexual deviance?
Yes, it's not the intended purpose of the human body.

Is it right to treat it as some kind of plague, shield children from it, and berating people who have it instead of just letting them live with their different body?
FUCKING NO.
>>
>>87409876
steven universe is trash
>>
>>87420370
>>87420245
>>87420306
Hurt durr, he thinks it's wrong to expose children to sexual deviance. BETTER chimp out.
I'd bet youd be fine with them including bestiality in a children's cartoon
>>
>>87420370
Also,
Listen here, fuckface.

Is pedophilia a sexual deviance?
Yes, it's not the intended purpose of the human body.

Is it right to treat it as some kind of plague, shield children from it, and berating people who have it instead of just letting them live with their different body?
FUCKING NO.
>>
File: 1477773224575.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477773224575.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>87420585
How is pedophilia the same as two adults of the same sex being together?
>>
>>87420235
Irrelevant. Key word here: attraction. More specifically sexual attraction. You can't tell anyone to stop producing those hormones. That isn't how it works. You can convince someone they aren't gay, but they still will be attracted no matter what. What are these parents doing? Telling their endocrine system to quit producing hormones?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-12-28.png (279KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-12-28.png
279KB, 1080x1920px
>>87420657
>>
>>87420335
I'm confused where you're going with this. This isn't the person you were arguing with, I was just jumping in to 'throw it out there'.

Also, fusion is supposed to be a relationship that only gems can experience (or as we can see, hybrids can fuse with humans), but it's definitely not sex; but it's more than just an intimate action that can be performed by 2 or more gem/hybrid gems etc... Imagine it kind of like kissing as far as being 'intimate' goes, but higher up on the echeladder. It's like being in a state where the people in the fusion can bear what's happening together, and deal with it accordingly since there's always a shoulder for them to lean on. It was implied a LOT during the "Mindful Education" episode too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHg50mdODFM

That's why Garnet was was classified as a 'conversation' made out of 'love', because Garnet is the middle-ground that let's Ruby and Sapphire deal with all the shit that's going on, along with the powers they inherit so they can put up with more shit than they ever did singularly. And why Garnet always looks 'cool and composed'. Because Ruby and Sapphire are together in this, and they don't have to freak out like the rest do all the time. It's also why it's compared with sex, because it could either be used intimately as a relationship standard, or just be used for hate and destruction in the standard of a toxic relationship; which is why Peridot called her a 'war machine'. If anything, it's a lot more intimate than sex ever would be.
>>
File: all twitchy.jpg (18KB, 471x452px) Image search: [Google]
all twitchy.jpg
18KB, 471x452px
>>87420685
Your hormones don't instantly kick out the "I'm gay" juice as soon as you're born. It's what you're brought up to feel by society or whatever your around. Lots of things play a part, even more than just what I said, hormones don't just decide it when you don't even know what words are yet.

I see no reason in your defense force if you're not gay.
>>
File: noggerlaugh.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
noggerlaugh.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>87420753
>le "homosexuals are pedophiles" meme
>>
>>87420785
>Your hormones don't instantly kick out the "I'm gay" juice as soon as you're born.
They do instantly decide for you. I can't believe you just said that shit in an argument, have you finished school?
>>
stuff only bored teenagers care about

everything in steven universe is so tepidly written anyway it barely makes an impact. 'censorship' implies youre missing whats being censored. you have to be ready to read it to get a message
>>
>>87420235
If it was a choice why the hell would anyone have chosen it when it's objectively the harder choice, landing you in deep shit, prejudice, in many places getting killed or committed to an asylum or whatever? Especially in the past?

It's not really a choice anon. Sure there are also a bunch of bisexuals who maybe have more choice as they're attracted to many people, but you don't choose your sexuality or who you're attracted to or who you crush on.
>>
>>87420879
>why the hell would anyone have chosen it when it's objectively the harder choice, landing you in deep shit, prejudice, in many places getting killed or committed to an asylum or whatever? Especially in the past?
not that anon (yea i know, red flag response for being a samefag) but i know a lot of women do it for any attention, negative or otherwise

obviously thats not every gay person though

but humanity is stupid anyway and will usually do something that gets them the spotlight, especially now
>>
You've all imposed artificial values on a meaningless act.
Sex exists BY replicating itself but not FOR anything.
>>
>>87420834
You have proof that says otherwise?
>>
>>87420114
>romance between consenting adults is literally comparable to murdering someone

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously anon
>>
Didn't the russian version add a moustache to ruby?
>>
>>87420947
Should bestiality be considered normal?
How about pedophilia?
>>
>>87420932
It's different for women because the attention they receive for making out with each other in clubs is not "let's beat them up, diagnose them as insane and lock them away / sentence them to death". However, for men for most of history that has been the reaction, while historically lesbianism has been sort of ignored and overlooked.

Making out in order to get attention and titillate men is also not really truly being gay. It's an act, a gimmick for attention.
>>
>>87420974
>>
>>87420998
>between consenting adults
how do you post here when you're obviously unable to read?
>>
File: 1478109506241.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1478109506241.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>87420940
Homosexuals scientifically speaking are attracted to the same sex so saying that homosexuals are automatically attracted to children just because they're homosexuals is fucking stupid.
>>
>>87420879
Yeah I mean, if I'm walking around and see a girl/guy that's hot or whatever.. I'm not going to be like 'Oh shit I choose to think they're hot, but I don't think they really aren't because im totally not gay because i say so.' I'm going to subconsciously have a mind-boner because that shit is hot to me whether I like it or not. I wasn't raised to be straight or gay, or expected of either; but it's kind of just like saying that it's your choice to have a fetish. You can 'choose' to have a fetish, but there are definitely times where the moment the idea goes into your head, you're gunna be like 'oh yeah thats hot as fuck'.
>>
>>87420879

theres a lot of trendy bisexuals nowadays, like the hiveswap writer

its hard to feel comfortable doing that internet posturing while being straight
>>
>>87421111
Ok, do you think we should include bondage and scat and God knows what other sexual perversions in children's media?
>>
>>87418905
You're implying it is.
>>
>>87420235
>Being gay is a choice
No, it isn't.
>>
File: 1478018143473.gif (2MB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
1478018143473.gif
2MB, 213x160px
>>87421193
Are you retarded? Because if you think that those sexual "perversions" are anything like a biological sexuality you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>87421163
>its hard to feel comfortable doing that internet posturing while being straight
No, it's not.
>>
>>87421268
Yes, it is.
>>
>>87410010

>Johnny Test was better though.

Hah.
>>
>>87421304
No, it isn't. Nobody chose who they get the hot for.

A penis doesn't go erect because you chose to.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-35-29.png (316KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-35-29.png
316KB, 1080x1920px
>>87421271
They're all fetishes, prove otherwise
>>
>>87421163
Sure, because that's essentially the same as lezzing a bit for attention so you can get that LGBT street cred while still being attracted to the opposite sex and getting back to straight frickfracking next month. It's the equivalent of experimenting a bit while in college or whatever, but it's not the same as legit being gay to the point where your parents have to face not getting granchildren the traditional way or being actually oppressed against, or where living traditionally would honestly feel as much as an uncomfortable lie as forcing themselves to live in a gay relationship for ever and pretending they're happy would be for straight people.

Honestly, the idea of having to live in a gay relationship while pretending that yeah ha ha this is what I want is so uncomfortable for me I can't understand how anyone would claim that it's all just one big choice. It's sort of why I think that the "being gay is a choice" people are actually repressed bisexuals, because for them it really is a choice, they're sort of attracted to a lot of people but can comfortably just ignore the attraction to the same sex and only acknowledge the hetero attractions, and then they think it's the same for everyone else, too. It's the only explanation I can think of.
>>
>>87414687
>But for some reason people think homosexuals should be a higher priority than children in things catered to children?
Nope. Only the most extreme tumblrinas think that, and they aren't people.

Children's media should have zero sexual content. If you're going to have romantic content, have it in rough proportion to the actual population. One gay couple for every ten straight, or whatever the actual ratio is.
>>
>>87421242
That's because it is
>>
>>87421193
What the fuck that does that have to do with accepting homosexuality and someone's sexuality not automatically making them a pedo? What the hell are you smoking, dude
>>
>>87421345
It's your brain, and unless there's something wrong with it, you decide from the beginning and learn what you want.
>>
>>87421363
Sexuality in itself isn't a fetish, anon, it's normal human behaviour.
>>
>>87421421
>you decide from the beginning and learn what you want
Either you're asexual or a pansexual, or maybe both. No-one normal would make retarded claims like that
>>
>>87417236
>agendas
faggot

And if you're going to be a whiny little bitch about what's in our shows, don't import the shows at all, you tumor.
>>
>>87421463
>No-one normal
are YOU retarded?
also >no-one
>>
>>87421421
>he actually think he has full control of his brain
I didn't chose to like chocolate. i didn't chose to dislike artichoke.

No sir, what you like and don't like isn't something that you decide on.

the only thing you chose is whether or not you act on your desire.
>>
>>87415333
Cartoon Network is in the same channel category as Disney Junior or Cbeebies so people expect cartoons for small children

Any adult animation is on general entertainment channels like Sky 1 or Comedy Central or Fox's Adult Swim block

If Cartoon Network was in the general entertainment listings which what it must be in America then it wouldn't be a problem (It definitely would be if it was like American Cartoon Network and aired adult cartoons like Rick and Morty or Family Guy)
>>
>>87421363
You're changing your tune. First you say being gay is a disease, now you say it's a fetish. Pick one, faggot-kun.
>>
>>87421413
According to who? Your religion? Your parents?
>>
>>87421363

Meant for
>>87421193
>>
>>87421565
"May be considered a mental disorder if it causes psychosocial distress or affects their life"
>>
>>87421595
You're implying it isn't, according to who? Your religion? Your parents?
>>
>>87421363
So being straight is also a fetish?
>if it causes psychosocial distress or affects their life
And being gay doesn't cause more psychosocial distress or affects more their life than being straight.
>>
>>87421711
according to actually ahving seen gay people and them not acting more deviant than straight one.

Direct observation, BIATCH!
>>
YOU. CHOOSE. TO. BE. GAY.
end of story you fucking fags, now talk about the thread topic of scenes being cut in cartoons, directly SU unless other examples are wanted, just because SU pops up doesn't mean it has to be a thread about gay rights and shit, even if the topic is different
>>
>>87421292

the dude acts like a gay relationship is really important to him. doesn't make much sense otherwise, unless he's being spiteful
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-54-59.png (275KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-54-59.png
275KB, 1080x1920px
>>87421766
Sorry, forgot to say detrimentally affects.
But
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-57-38.png (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-14-57-38.png
326KB, 1080x1920px
>>87421794
>>87421766
>>
>>87421836
2EDGYFORYA?
>>
>treats women, gays and other degenerates right
Why do people hate Islam again?
>>
>>87421838
>the dude acts like a gay relationship is really important to him.
Not really.
>doesn't make much sense otherwise, unless he's being spiteful
I fail to see the connection.
>>
>>87421836
>you choose to be gay
So being straight is a choice? Being attracted to a sex defines your sexuality, but things like bdsm and scat are just fetishes. How you enjou getting off is different than who you're attracted to.
>>
>>87421794
>>87421711
Different anon, but yes. And >>87421711 is a coward for not answering the question.
>>
>>87421836
>YOU. CHOOSE. TO. BE. GAY.
Are you speaking from experience as a faggot, or are you a mouth-breathing retard?
>>
>>87421794
>direct observation
anecdotal fallacy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-00-13.png (248KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-00-13.png
248KB, 1080x1920px
>>87421794
>>87421766
>>87421839
>>87421911
Looks to me like homosexuality detrimentally affects gays
>>
>>87421839
You know HIV can affect gay as much as straight. the only reason it affect the straight less is because more straights wear condoms.

Once you wear condoms, you have as much change getting HIV if you are gay or straight. You are not proving anything, there.

>>87421911
Again, how is it more of a fetish than being Straight?
>>
>>87421923
The pity about the internet is that I can't follow you home and murder everyone you love for saying that.

t. straight white male who's sick of people's shit
>>
>>87421936
>>87421984
Look at the statistics, there's my proof
>>
>>87421984
Corelation does not always mean causation.
>>
>>87420940
2EDGYFORYU?

This shitposters are fucking douchebags in real life
>>
>>87421984
Dumb phoneposters...
>>
This is the worst thread
>>
>>87421984
Look like you were proved wrong each time.

Suicide is caused by gay hater and rejections from family, not by being gay itself.

You haven't demonstrated how being gay is more a fetish than being straight.
>>
>>87421363
>>87421998
Gee, I wonder why all these gays are getting aids and killing themselves, could it be because they're gay? No way dude, that's impossible, there's no way wanting to Suck another dudes dick could possibly be a mental illness
>>
>>87421193
this comment is so fucking retarded that I've lost 10 IQ points upon reading it but I'm also sure that bondage has featured in at least a few cartoons, either as the creator projecting their fetish on the sly or as a gag
>>
>>87410374
AND ZEN ZEY EAT ZEY POO POO
>>
>>87422068
>Gee, I wonder why all these gays are getting aids
Because they didn't wear condom. straight people who don't wear ondom are as much at risk at exposing themselves as gay couple.
>and killing themselves
because they used to be rejected and outcasted.

No need to thank me for answering your question. I hope you are happy, now.
>>
>>87422068
>I wonder why all these gays are getting aids
In my country HIV is spread a bit more by straight sex than gay sex nowadays. It's all the men bringing it back as a souvenir from holidays to the east.

Also why do you think wanting to give oral sex is a mental illness?
>>
>>87422001
>everyone you love
Sorry, but that way the only person you're going to kill is me. I hate humankind.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-09-24.png (247KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-09-24.png
247KB, 1080x1920px
>>87422046
I literally posted statistics
>hurr durr, you're still wrong
I literally posted a definition for a fetish that included why homosexuality wad a disease
>hurr durr you still haven't told us why
I posted aids statistics showing that homosexuality is unhealthy
>hurr durr butt pirates have more aids because we're promiscuous and don't use condoms but still aren't mentally ill
>>
>>87421984
I think that's more proof to how homosexuality isn't a choice. Why would you choose to be gay when it's so fucking hard teens are killing themselves because they can't cope with it? Why don't they just choose to be straight, if it's that easy?
>>
>>87422170
>why does sucking another dudes dick make you a fag?
>>
>>87422190
>sources can't be challenged
Holy shit lad are you still in highschool?>texas sharp shooter fallacy
Is being gay the reason STI and STD occur more often in homosexuals, or because of their hygenine when performing coitus? The latter makes more sense desu
>>
>>87422203
You don't have a choice in getting a mental illness like alzheimers either doesn't not make it an illness
>>
>>87422253
They could be challenged if you had sources of your own, on top of that they have more stds because they have significantly more sexual partners
>>
>>87422160
>>87422299
>>
>>87422299
>more sexual partners
Which is different than being homosexual itself.
Corelation does not always mean causation.
>>
>>87409801
>, but there is no uproar. Where is it?
The Middle East gives absolutely zero fucks about LGBT stuff.
>>
>>87422253
Also, did you not look at the spoilered
pic?
>>
>>87422363
Apparently they do when there is blatant censorship ridding it. Do you think the ones freaking out over the UK were only British?
>>
>>87422374
Glanced at it and closed it. I fail to see the significance from something I would randomly find on /b/
>>
>>87422361
Look at the spoilered pic I posted, there are gays spreading HIV on purpose. There are gays that get off to the idea of getting AIDS.
>>
>>87422414
>that is a reliable source
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (101KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
101KB, 400x388px
>>87409801
If you are a Christian (I am) and you hate gays, you were indoctrinated at a young age to hate gays and if you refuse to listen to what The Bible actually says, then you are an atheist and need to fuck off.

If you think you're a tough guy, quote the OT to this post so I can laugh at you. Hating gays is baseless unless you're a Jew or a mudslime. fuck off from my religion you cunts
>>
>>87422453

>have no evidence of your own
>w-well I know this gay guy in real life

>One of my sources is anecdotal
>Psssh high-school is that way kiddo
Tell you what, get that cock out of your mouth and get some sources of your own and then we'll have an actual discussion
>>
>>87422454
Where in the bible does it say it's ok to plunder another man's chocolate tunnel?
>>
>>87422414
Okay? There are also straight guys who plan and fantasize about murder and rape. Does that mean being straight means you're a rapist sadist sociopath?
>>
>>87422655
Where in the bible does it say it's not?
>>
>>87422190
>I literally posted statistics
And none of your statistic proved anything, I explained you why.
>I literally posted a definition for a fetish that included why homosexuality wad a disease
You failed to prove homosexuality was more detrimental than heterosexualiy.
>I posted aids statistics showing that homosexuality is unhealthy
>hurr durr butt pirates have more aids because we're promiscuous and don't use condoms but still aren't mentally ill
Homosexuals are not more or less promiscuous than heterosexuals. also, adding hurduur to the condom explanation doens't make it less true.

You proved nothing.
>>
>>87422334
Being gay doens't affect your chance of getting aids, the use of condom does.
>>87422414
>there are gays spreading HIV on purpose. There are gays that get off to the idea of getting AIDS.
Those fetish also exist for straight people, they are not linked to homosexuality.
>>
>>87410189
Do you even watch SU?
>>
>>87422735
28% of fags have had more than 1000 sexual partners
>gays totally aren't promiscuous guys!
fags don't use condoms and get aids
>gays get aids at the same amount as everyone else guys I swear!
My statistics prove me right but you seem to lack reading comprehension
>*tips cock ring*
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-38-54.png (273KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-15-38-54.png
273KB, 1080x1920px
>>87422778
>>87422846
>>87422707
>>
>>87409801
This is one of the few times I would support censorship.
Fuck SU.
>>
>>87422902
Well, maybe what it means is that butt sex is fobidden for women, that way, Men and women lay differently.
>>
>>87422902
>old testament

FUCK OFF FAKE CHRISTIAN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY RELIGION
>>
>>87422846
>28% of fags have had more than 1000 sexual partners
And? Straight having many sexual relationship happens to. wanting to have sex is as common for straight.
>>gays totally aren't promiscuous guys!
I never said they weren't. I said they weren't more promiscuous that straight.
>gays get aids at the same amount as everyone else guys I swear!
No, I said that it's not being fags that expose to aids, but the lack of use of condom. Being gay isn't the source of the problem, there.
>My statistics prove me right but you seem to lack reading comprehension
Your statistic have proven nothing.
You have not linked aids with gay, you have linked it with lack of condom. and you haven't proved being gay is more of a fetish than being straight.
>>
>>87422969
>Liberal Christian
You have no right to be calling anyone fake
>>87423044
I really don't think 28% of straight men have had more than 1000 sexual partners, I've proven gay people are promiscuous, can you do the same for straights?
Also
>*finishes sucking cock*
>Hang on Gerald you mean that tons of gay people have aids
>Shoves buttplug up ass
>And that maybe I should use a condome to avoid aids?
>Moans as 18-inch dildo gets shoved down throat
>nah I want my neg hole to get pozzed

More gays have aids than straights, thus, gays are more likely to have aids
>*chokes on dick* Bigotry! Correlation is not causation!
You're more likely to get killed in Detroit than in Wisconsin thus Detroit is more dangerous than Wisconsin
Oh, yeah, that totally makes sense, seems like common sense to me

How you fags can delude yourselves to this degree astounds me.
>>
>>87422585
Irrelevant. I don't need a source to tell you your citations are at middle school level.
>>
>>87423642
If you follow what the old testament says you need to fuck off also dumb american im not liberal
>>
>>87422915
haha badass dude \m/
>>
>>87423697
That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

I mean, what with all the brain damage you must have from getting facefucked all day, I guess I can understand why the basic premise of a discussion eludes you, you have to understand that you need proof if you want to actually be considered relevant to an argument. If I have to prove myself, why shouldn't you? Why are you fags so deluded?
>>
>>87423709
>I pick and chose what parts of the bible to follow, based on my political views. I'm totally a real christian guise!?
>>87423697
also, are you retarded? One of my sources was a .gov site, the other was a gay suicide hotline, how are those middle school level citation. Bring some of your own in if you want to be relevant, fag.
>>
>>87423853
what are you talking about? do you not know what the old testament is? fuck off please
>>
>>87423882
fake christian detected
>>
>>87423642
>really don't think 28% of straight men have had more than 1000 sexual partners
Out of curiosity, does your stats only take into account gay men? or does it factor in gay men AND women?

>More gays have aids than straights, thus, gays are more likely to have aids
That is not how probability work, man, previous event does not affect future event.
Correlation doesn't mean causality.
Being gay or straight does not affect the likeability to get aids, having Condom does.
>You're more likely to get killed in Detroit than in Wisconsin thus Detroit is more dangerous than Wisconsin
Does this mean people living in Detroit suffer from mental illness?
But more seriously. Criminality in city and STD does not work on the same principles. you comparison isn't relevant. Beside, the dangerousness of a city does not depend form the geographical localisation, but of the social dynamic. Depending of how thing evolve in the future, nothing forbid that Wisconsin one day get higher crime rate than Detroit, yet Detroit and wisnconsin still wouldn't have moved from their place. therefore, the dangerousness does not stem from the localization, but from how people live there.
>Oh, yeah, that totally makes sense, seems like common sense to me
Common sense is the enemy of actual reflection.
>>
>>87423044
>>87422846
>>87423642
Speaking as a homo here: there is an issue with the promiscuity of the gay community. There are no real dating spaces for dudes, almost every gay space is either a support space or a hookup space. Neither lend themselves to romantic relationships. This, in addition the fact that homosexual people are just straight up rarer, means it's really fucking hard to find anybody to homo with that isn't on the promiscuous side.

But the important part of this is to acknowledge that it isn't really anything to do with gay people being any more promiscuous than straight people. Pretending otherwise is silly and reductionist. From these statistics -- which you haven't sourced -- you can only conclude that 28% of gay men have had more than 1000 sexual partners. You'd need more information than that to conclude that gay men are naturally more promiscuous I'm afraid.

It's more to do with the fact that gay people straight up haven't really been allowed to have that romantic future with a life together that straight people have had. So naturally these communities evolved in a different way. Why should they try to pursue something that is an impossibility? Ain't no white picket fence, wedding ring and a dog in the future for those fags. What you're seeing as the gay community is entirely the fault of them not being allowed to live normal romantic lives. Funny that, huh?
>>
>>87423910
>i dont know what the old testament is
>im going to quote however the old testament
>i dont know what the new covenant is

oh im being baited
>>
>>87423748
I seriously doubt you've made it past highschool. Claiming something is wrong due to a lack of evidence is an argument from ignorance, i.e., a logical fallacy. Great way to commit tu quoque dodging the fact you have unreliable sources. Just because it is a source doesn't mean you should cite it.
>>
>>87423943
I have the feeling, though I might be biased about that, that the reason gay men get more ass is because women are more likely to say no.

I wonder what number we would get if the stats also took into account how many cunt a gay women get into in her life.
>>
>>87423853
>.gov cite
Not always scholarly. You want academic journals not some crap on the first page of google results.
>>
>>87424040
From my understanding it's pretty similar, though it's less hook-up based more prolonged fling. I really wouldn't know though.

We also have to account for fun things like emotional baggage from things like abuse -- which homosexuals are statistically much more likely to suffer -- that may actually prevent them from being able to sustain relationships. This is supported by the fact that many straight people who have gone through similar abusive situations have the same issue. Yet again, more to do with people not allowing them to just live fucking normally and get on with it than any natural promiscuity.
>>
>>87423943
>>87424133
So, as thing become more regular for gays, the sexual activity per gay might actually decrease.

I wonder if it would work as a slogan?
'"DO YOU WANT LESS GAY SEX? THEN BE MORE ACCEPTING OF GAYS"
>>
>>87409801
Censorship and hatred is A ok if Muslims do it.
Because hating on Muslims makes you a right wing extremist.
It's as easy as that.
>>
>>87424334
It's not that it's okay, it's that it surprise no one.
>>
>>87423943
I'm not sure if I agree with that.

Men and women aren't equally sexually promiscuous. Otherwise the prostitution stats wouldn't be so heavily skewed.

Even if we take as an assumption that heteros are equally promiscuous as homosexuals, gay men would STILL be percieved as more promsicuous.

Even if lesbian bed death statistically balances it out, you notice the high profile slut x sluts out there.

Also, there's no shortage of gay dollars out there. If there was demand for a dating space that wasn't also a hookup space, someone would build it.

>>87424249
this would be a hillarious outcome.

>>87424446
Also, you make a big nanny state that gets in people's shit to protect the weak and easily triggered, you shouldn't be suprised that it goes around cockblocking 'eerryone.
>>
>>87409801
Couldn't listen to more than 30 seconds of that ridiculous "gay" accent that dude had. Why do gay guys talk like that?
>>
>>87424506
>Also, there's no shortage of gay dollars out there. If there was demand for a dating space that wasn't also a hookup space, someone would build it.
The problem is that such a place would be needed in the first place. If such a place is needed, it would means that it's still perceived that gays can't behave with their loved one the same way straight do.
>>
>>87423943
>>87421911
There's my citation.
Also
>We engage in promiscuous behavior by fucking tons of dudes, but we're totally not promiscuous guys, we don't date, we just have prolonged flings!
You literally just proved me right
>>87423941
Gay men, look at the picture I posted, lets think for a minute more gays have aids than straights, gays are more promiscuous than straights, thus, it stands to reason, that if you have gay sex, you are more likely to get aids. how does this not make sense to you?
>>
>>87409801
>there is no uproar

liberals back clinton and clinton has gotten millions to the clinton foundation from the saudi establishment as well as morocco and probably other authoritarian muslim countries

plus the fact that SJWs don't give a shit about comics or cartoons unless they can disrupt the lives of the consumers who do.
>>
>>87410105
>peddling homosex depiction is bad even though they aren't overt or putting subliminal messages in the show
>perpetual sexual advertising and disney propaganda is fine
>>
why does this boring /pol/bait have to be the obligatory SU thread, i'd rather have a waifu thread than this shit
>>
>>87410105
>keep population under control is gay and wester

so what are your thoughts on buddhism or catholic priests' celibacy?
>>
>>87409801
why are you fucking ASKING for people to get riled up about it? the fans of that show do enough without you wondering why they aren't doing MORE
>>
>>87410164
wahashshssnsnsnsnshshaahahh
>you're funny
>>
>>87410216
>adam and eve not adam and steve

yeah really, Lot and his daughters, not Lot and his sons, RIGHT?
>>
>>87424804
>>>/trash/catalog
There should be a general up.
>>
>>87418801
they still have an aristocracy, so they're fine with disney propaganda and subliminal messages

>aren't they socially lefty

liberals are not leftists. they want you to think that they are
>>
>>87424506
>you notice the high profile slut x sluts out there.
Because it's a counter culture. There are two things that happen when you force somebody to become something they don't want to be:
>They don't become it but pretend to be anyway to avoid whatever consequences
>They flanderise themselves with their differences and become loud and obnoxious as a defencive mechanism from emotional ouchies
Bronies, 'muh hijab is empowering because...", /pol/, /r9k/, me in highschool, tumblr types, masc4masc, fairyhomos, nu-males, the resurgence of christfags on 4chan in a loud and obnoxious way, fedora atheists, "i'm better than you" agnostics.

You make being gay normal and acceptable and doing so wont be rebellious or notable beyond that of a straight slut. You'd see the number go down dramatically I'd say. Obviously there'd still be some, just like straight people.

>Also, there's no shortage of gay dollars out there. If there was demand for a dating space that wasn't also a hookup space, someone would build it.
It's not a question of money. It's a question of culture. Culture that's going to be changing quite a bit in the future, thankfully. Everything else you wrote is valid in my eyes.

>>87424759
Your reading comprehension is poor. Unsurprisingly. The statement was that lesbians are more prone to prolonged flings than one night stands. Dating wasn't involved in the statement what so ever.
>>
>>87424759
>>We engage in promiscuous behavior by fucking tons of dudes, but we're totally not promiscuous guys, we don't date, we just have prolonged flings!
>You literally just proved me right
he didn't. None of his argument was about pretending that "fling doesn't count". His actual point is that promiscuity stem from not being abe to act openly.

>Gay men
Well, there is your problem. your stas are unreliable as it should take into account both men and women.
Women tend to be less into casual sex than men

>gays are more promiscuous than straights, thus, it stands to reason, that if you have gay sex, you are more likely to get aids.
Not if you wear condom. against, linking STD to the wrong cause.
Also, linking promiscuity to gayness when you don't even take into account other factor such as rejection and shaming.
>>
>>87412770
>not appropriate for kids
>its still a kids show in japan
>>
>>87424951
But they are still promiscuous
>>87424916
Faggotry is faggotry
>>
>>87412770
in pokemon, ever, did any females ever do anything with their breasts?

this is the most important question and i cannot stress it enough
>>
>>87425166
>But they are still promiscuous
But it's not caused by them being homosexual.
>Faggotry is faggotry
And water is water. Your point?
>>
>>87425203
Well, there was a scene where misty do a trick with her and make them disappear, but it was cut down.
>>
Question. Do the people who are really upset about this whole cartoon thing have any sort of action plan?

>>87424916
>>87424729

I'm not sure where you are, but I'm in one of the most accepting parts all of America. Gay male couples don't even raise an eyebrow walking hand in hand or kissing down the promenade.

There are fliers and posters openly advertising some sort of soap/circuit party looking things.

The twinks are twinking out pretty fucking hard, and the bathrooms at the local college are regularly used as cruising stops.

Is this all acting out in the face of oppression? Cultural momentum? Or are people just taking it where they would naturally be?

>>87425203
You should ask /vp/, but I don't think so.
>>
File: Slowpoke.gif (15KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.gif
15KB, 275x300px
>>87409876

it's just that censoring a cartoon doesn't seem like a very big deal when they're killing gays over there. It's a bit like turning off the lights when the house is on fire.
>>
Is
Is it over?
Hello?
Is the shitfest over?
Guys?
>>
File: 5 fucking dollars.png (1006KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
5 fucking dollars.png
1006KB, 1280x960px
>>87425805
Well if you insist, I guess we can come back.
>>
>>87414506
>The Hadith is the most extreme form of Islam
The Hadith is a collection of sayings and anecdotes from Muhammad's life. It's one of Islam's holy books, not a "form" of Islam.
>>
>>87425424
Yeah honestly.
I wouldn't have been surprised if they refused to air it because of:
>Latent homosexual themes attempting to corrupt our children.

>>87410009
>>87412705
What? No.
The UK is primarily a non-secular county.
while Christianity is it's core religion most British people are atheists or agnostics.
>>
i've seen like 20 different versions of this song and this is the only one that sounds like a fucking Donkey drowning, even the Portuguese one didn't sound that bad
>>
>>87425993
What do you think the Hadith is? Sharia Law. The Hadith is the interpretation of the way Muhammad lived his life, and suggest you should live the life the prophet had.
>>
>>87409801
Not so funny when you get censored, is it?
>>
>>87429366
Tumblr doesn't like getting their own medicine.
>>
File: 1399528548531.jpg (140KB, 550x673px) Image search: [Google]
1399528548531.jpg
140KB, 550x673px
>>87409801
Yeah it's weird how it's more appropriate for people to discuss things that happen within their own cultures because you can actually have an influence over it rather than a foreign culture that you can't even communicate with.

It's really fucking bizarre how that happens.
>>
File: 1411355692250.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1411355692250.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>87428023
>mfw Arabs don't use Egyptian Arabic in their dubs anymore

All these fucking Gulf people with their ancient ass dialects, man...
>>
>>87410164
HOW REPRODUCE?
>>
>>87430791
>The US and UK have the same culture
Where's the line at when a culture doesn't need to listen to SJW correctness? SJW are changing nothing, and by neglecting their attention to places that completely juxtapose them proves that what they stand for is not 'right,' therefore no one should need to listen to them.
>>
>>87431950
Irrelevant
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.