[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw genuinely angry during the last episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>tfw genuinely angry during the last episode
>>
File: OurFaceWhen.gif (933KB, 355x237px) Image search: [Google]
OurFaceWhen.gif
933KB, 355x237px
>>87408231
>mfw this show is shit
>>
>>87408231
Diamondback was great, fuck you all
>>
>>87408502
Care to elaborate ?
>>
>>87408684
Fisk>Cotton Mouth>Diamondback>Killgrave
>>
>>87408231
The last episode wasn't great for a bunch of reasons. Cage's monologue and that doctor visiting DB were just pointless.
>>
>mfw the lead actor was pretty bland and the supporting cast was actually more interesting.

I don't know maybe I need to re-watch Jessica Jones again but he seemed more...lively there then on his own show.
>>
Mariah a shit.
>>
>>87409645
He didn't have to carry the show in JJ. Just show up, act smooth and bullet proof, and fuck Jessica a few times.

In his own show, he's going to be more bland by comparison because if he went full Comics Luke Cage he's just the big scary and LOUD black man. Ain't nobody going to respect him after playing up THAT stereotype. So he's level-headed, and the foil to his more flamboyant villains, who steal the show because of it.
>>
>>87409872
Or a simple explanation could be that the actor was dogshit.
>>
Diamondback was great because he was as hammy as any of the Serpent Society goobers should be. Unfortunately, that felt really out of place because everything was fairly grounded in reality.

It was The Hand all over again.
>>
>>87409987
He didn't do terrible and he had some convincing moments, again he can't show up in his silver tiara and yell WE WUZ KANGS.
>>
>>87409523
they just slapped us with that unnecessary stinger of DB, I mean they could've just let the Mariah thing sink in. It was more than enough to make people want to come back.
>>
>>87410076
Well the hand would've been better, if they developed them a bit more, but Frank took up a lot of screen time.
>>
>>87408231
I usually drop shows that I don't like, right away.
I'm fucking pissed off that I couldn't do so with Luke Cage because it ties in with Daredevil and Punisher which I'm very interested in.
I had to suffer through the worst TV series I've ever seen so that I'll be up to date with the story when this useless idiot teams up with Punisher and Daredevil in the Defenders.
I will always resent Marvel for it.
>>
File: Luke-Cage-Diamondback.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Luke-Cage-Diamondback.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Diamondback’s power armor looked really shitty, other then that he was wonderfully hammy
>>
>>87411505
The helmet is the biggest problem here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.