[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Doom and the MCU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: latest[2].png (45KB, 421x270px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
45KB, 421x270px
on the off chance Marvel gets F4 back in time for Infinity Wars 2. Would you want them and doom to cameo?

could we finally get a proper Doom in a movie?
>>
Doom fucking sucks

He is a fucking meme villain. The Bray Wyatt of Marvel Antagonists
>>
>>87406217
>villain

doom hasn't been a villain in a long time.

now he is more like the Vegeta to the Marvel heroes.
>>
>>87406217
Which is worse? Doomfags or Batfags?
>>
>>87406780
definitely batfags
is there even any doubt?
doom is a fucking goof but at least he's not an ultragodbrain for no reason
>>
>>87406780
Batfags.

At least Doom super intelligence, magic, and an entire nation of resources, to excuse is capabilities.
>>
>>87406217
>a fucking meme villain

Uh

Exfuckingscuse me

He's THE meme villain

dumb nigger
>>
>>87406871
Doom's fanclub is pushing a ridiculous meme and have the decency to at least recognize how ridiculous Doom inherently is.
Batman's fans are dead serious.

We know which is worse.
>>
>>87406217
Absolutely not.
He's a supervillain so pure his motives and origins haven't changed since his creation
He can be a great character in any kind of story, humorous where he gets shit on, hyper serious where he is evil as hell, or somewhere in between where he acts nobly or is just a prerequisite bad guy doing something bad to spark a plot for a story
Doom is a fantastic character that some writers overextend. Anti Doom people hate his fans way more than they ate the actual character
>>
>>87406217
I'm assuming that's a wrestler, which completely invalidates your opinion on characterization or plotting
>>
File: doom.png (283KB, 507x261px) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
283KB, 507x261px
Marvel Studios can't handle Doom. I have yet to see them decently handle any villain let alone show that they're capable of the ultimate Marvel villain.

The only hope is FOX learns from Fantastic 4% and reboots again with a filmmaker with a vision worth a shit whose allowed to make the film they want to make.
>>
>>87406780
Doomfags are way worse, if only for their Crypto-fascism
>>
>>87407040
But with enough prep-time, Batman's underaged fanboys in green boyshorts could be worse, so long as nobody has a crowbar.
>>
why cant fox just backdoor reboot F4 using an x men movie, or even deadpool.
>>
>>87407037
Zemo, Red Skull, Winter Soldier, The SHIELD director guy.

Cap never has a bad villain.
>>
>>87406953
how is powered armor, sorcery, super science, and ten helpings of SUPER-EGO anything short of awesome?
>>
>>87407040
>crypto
Nigger it's utright and unabashed, as well as completely hypothetical
Also
>believing representative democracy isn't anything but the baby form of fascism
Fucking lol
>>
1) Kevin Fiege recently said that the groundwork between FOX and Marvel is frozen solid, but it's very slowly thawing.
2) It really says something when people want Doom to have a film before a F4 one.
>>
>>87407153
Because they're retarded
>>
>>87407356
But which one are you describing?
>>
>>87407525
I want a good F4 film so bad.
>>
>>87407604
Dr Doom is awesome, ridiculous maybe, but that doesnt mean he can't be dead serious, nor does it mean that we cant take him seriously
>>
>>87406780
Batfags with preptime.
>>
>>87407307
>The SHIELD director guy
Alexander Pierce.
>mfw MCUfaggots cannot remember their villain names.
>>
>>87407808
He was still pretty good
>>
File: 1464421250069.jpg (79KB, 438x688px) Image search: [Google]
1464421250069.jpg
79KB, 438x688px
>>87407683
DOOM! epitomizes everything about cape comics:
The very concept of DOOM! is ridiculous on it's face.
The stories about DOOM! can indeed be dead serious.
The readers can take DOOM! seriously.

BECAUSE he and cape comics are more than just the silly and childish, they are about the lessons all children must learn, his petulance and self-absorbed characteristics are common traits among children who need to be taught the downsides of that kind of behavior and grow from those lessons.
DOOM! speaks to the children in us, and it's an ugly temptation when he does.
There's no better life-lesson than to see the ridiculous nature of that.
(I just wish more Batfans had learned that lesson.)
>>
File: doctor_doom1.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
doctor_doom1.png
2MB, 1366x768px
I think what Doom should have is a really edgy movie.
Make it about him taking back Latveria from a hugely corrupt dictator- who is also an American ally. That creates a complex schism between Reed and Victor.
Disconnecting his powers with the Fantastic 4 is the most important part that needs to be done though. I really think the F4 should already have their powers before the Doom movie starts.
>>
>>87407037
Have not personally read much DOOM related, but whatever story where he's at his best, most insane plan shouls be what they adapt.

The problem being another reboot will be a fucking origin story.
>>
>>87405981
>Infinity Wars 2
I thought they scrapped that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.