[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TUESDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1475625812919.gif (3MB, 449x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475625812919.gif
3MB, 449x350px
The Flash is on tonight, Agents of SHIELD after that

It feels so good to BE ALIVE
>>
>>87398644
>Agents of SHIELD
Holy shit, that's still on?
>>
Tom Felton is Alchemy right?
>>
>>87398668
Earth 3 Iris.
>>
>>87398668
Hopefully never.

Julian being just "that douche from work" is the best end.
>>
File: 1475688863865.png (185KB, 475x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475688863865.png
185KB, 475x754px
>>87398668

I don't know about Alchemy

he wears a mask
>>
I've noticed that there's a 2 week break after tonight's Flash. Shit ALWAYS goes down in pre-break episodes. Who wants to bet Caitlin accidentally kills her mother at the end of the episode?
>>
It baffles me how Grant Gustin is straight.

Dude can be affeminated as fuck.
>>
>>87398716
>Who wants to bet Caitlin accidentally kills her mother at the end of the episode?

I'm thinking it's likely

The synopsis for the following episode mentioned her "dealing with the consequences of her actions" or something like that

She's gonna fuck something up, that's for sure
>>
>>87398716
There are three tell-tale signs that shit is going down in a CW episode

>It leads to a break

>The synopses of the subsequent episodes are unusually short and vague

>The promo pics and videos downplay a particular element of the episode

So far tonight's episode checks all three.

Shit is going DOWN.
>>
>>87398749
The thing about Caitlin is that she hasn't really had the best childhood and she might struggle with antisocial intrusive thoughts that she probably keeps under control with shyness and shame.
I wonder if it's really about being afraid she's BECOMING KF or if it's actually that she's afraid she's been KF all along, with or without powers.
>>
File: image.gif (968KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
968KB, 500x282px
>>87398730
>affininated as fuck

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, ANON.
>>
>>87398730
He's not.
>>
>>87398716
Well duh, it's spelled out in the preview text. I'm paraphrasing but
tonight
>Catilan goes to her mom for help with her powers, they drag up old arguments and open old wounds, something terrible happens
after the break
>Catilan deals with the reprocussions of her actions
>>
>>87398644
Do we do streams or do the mods crack down on that?
>>
>>87398706
>Julian being just "that douche from work" is the best end.
They've hired someone relatively famous as a series regular, I'm going to guess they have something more important planned than just making an awkward workspace comedy. Doesn't mean he has to be a villain though.
>>
>>87398644
>Implying I give a shit about either of those
Fuck you, hypeman.
>>
1 hour until airtime
>>
>>87398644
The rare unqualified hype and joy from anons like you keeps me going and makes this shithole tolerable. No homo...

just kidding, full homo
>>
>>87398730
"Raising you was like having a second daughter, Barry"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.