[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to hug him and squeeze him and call him George

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 145px-Model_elmyra_color.jpg (17KB, 145x228px) Image search: [Google]
145px-Model_elmyra_color.jpg
17KB, 145x228px
I'm going to hug him and squeeze him and call him George
>>
>Elmyra once dressed up like a ho and kissed Montana Max, making him fall in love with her
>this actually fucking happened in a Tiny Toons episode
>>
File: 1467970278260.png (139KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
1467970278260.png
139KB, 334x248px
>>87398266
How was Elmyra the exec's favorite? How was she anyone's favorite?
>>
stop sexualizing Elmer Fudd with a wig
>>
File: HugoTheAbominableSnowman.png (381KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
HugoTheAbominableSnowman.png
381KB, 642x481px
>>87398266
Why did you post Elmyra with a quote from Hugo the Abominable Snowman?
>>
Mary Melody was superior in every way.
>>
>>87399475
>a quote from Hugo the Abominable Snowman?
You're joking, right?
Or do they not make you read Of Mice and Men in high school any more?
>>
>>87399507
why is furrball looking at her like that
>>
>>87399510

Most eugenics book ever made
>>
>>87399538
Wants to get him a piece of chocolate loli
>>
>>87399538
I remember that scene... he wanted to check if Mary was awake, so her picked up her hand and dropped it.
>>
>>87399411
>How was Elmyra the exec's favorite?

dubs be damned
>>
>>87399411
It's what the network wants, why bother to complain?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.