[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped out of comics entirely around the time Rebirth was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Lobo.jpg (144KB, 615x933px) Image search: [Google]
Lobo.jpg
144KB, 615x933px
I dropped out of comics entirely around the time Rebirth was starting, and just saw this. Does this mean DC has finally given up on that god-awful new Lobo and trying to push him as the "real" one?
>>
Sure looks like the old Lobo. Just look at that devious smile.
>>
>>87396758
>I dropped out of comics entirely around the time Rebirth was starting
That was a mistake.
>>
>>87396758
yes, they gave up on everything and just decided to pander to their fans without trying anything new ever again
>>
>>87396758
>I dropped out of comics entirely around the time Rebirth was starting
Awful mistake.
>>
>>87396820
I've read a little bit of Superdad, Batman, and Batman Beyond, and Flash. None were great (Flash was the best of them to me), but seemed significantly less shit than usual, and way better than anything Marvel had been putting out.

If I were to go download some stuff off Win-O threads and get up to date, what are the best series right now?
>>
File: Batman Lobo 1.jpg (991KB, 778x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Lobo 1.jpg
991KB, 778x1199px
Nubo's been slowly turning to Oldbo since DCYou.
>>
File: Batman Lobo 2.jpg (336KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Lobo 2.jpg
336KB, 640x984px
>>87396933
>>
>>87396858
>what are the best series right now?
I think Green Arrow has been one of the better ones at the moment, and I've enjoyed Titans. Besides that, I've read largely the same as you.
>>
>>87396758
DC's actually trying to do better by the readers. I could make a snippy quip about Marvel sucking, but I'm just tired of all their bullshit and I'm sure it won't be five minutes until their next SJW eyerolling pander-- oh... looks like Vision's daughter just accused someone of microaggressions. Welp.

Anyways, DC Rebirth is actually pretty fun and Superman and his son just wrapped up a big tribute to Darwyn Cooke and The New Frontier, so check that out.
>>
>>87396858
read immediataly deathstroke

yeah i mean it crazy
>>
>>87397232
>oh... looks like Vision's daughter just accused someone of microaggressions

Jesus fucking christ. Even if it's not a big part of that issue (which I'm guessing it isn't) I simply don't want to see shit like that in a comic about superheroes.

Hashtags I can accept, like it or lump it they've become entrenched in modern culture but fucking microaggressions? Make it stop, please!
>>
>>87397232
What the fuck are microaggressions?
>>
>>87398069
Things you say or do that could be tangentially offensive to someone. They're so microscopic that it literally requires effort to find them just so you can get offended; that's why they're called microaggressions.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.