[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is he MCU's most powerful character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1477949691670.png (111KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477949691670.png
111KB, 600x300px
So, is he MCU's most powerful character?
>>
>>87396344
If he's at 616 powerlevels yes. Although The Vision has the mind gem which he apparently doesn't know how/ refuses to use.
>>
>>87396523
>Although The Vision has the mind gem which he apparently doesn't know how/ refuses to use.

I don't think one Infinity Stone would make him more powerful. Dormammu can literally warp reality as he sees fit. the Vision cannot.

And Wanda's telepathy can neutralize him also.
>>
>>87396344
No, Carol is the most powerful.
>>
>>87397166
>don't think one Infinity Stone would make him more powerful
Why wouldn't it? Nothing seems to imply that he's used it yet other than as a laser.
>>
>>87396344
Dormammu

I've come to bargain
>>
>>87397297
>Why wouldn't it?

Because Dormammu can warp reality. That alone gives him an advantage over any single Infinity Stone save (possibly) the Reality Stone. And before you say anything about the Time Stone, that won't work against him again.

The only way you're probably guaranteed to really be able to beat Dormammu is with the Infinity Gauntlet with all stones assembled.
>>
>>87397912

>And before you say anything about the Time Stone, that won't work against him again.

Why not?
>>
>>87399428

Because he knows better now to allow himself to be subject to time. Strange got the advantage on him because there was no time in Dormammu's universe, and he came in and introduced time to it with he Time Stone.
>>
>>87396344
>Thanos already second-rate before he even gets to do anything
lmfao
>>
>>87399647
Yeah man, but he'll have the Infinity Gauntlet.

Does Dormammu have an Infinity Gauntlet? Didn't think so.
>>
>>87399647
That is kind of ironic. I could see Dormamu being built up as a future villain, but doing so before Thanos has been dealt with kind of lessens Thanos' buildup for like a decade.
>>
>>87399622
Yeah, that's how proper Strange and Dormammu fights go. Dormammu can kick Strange's ASS if he could ever grab that little shit and just SQUEEZE so Strange basically wizard Bugs Bunnies as hard as he fucking can.
>>
>>87399762
>t. Baron mordo
Go to sleep nigger.
>>
>>87399647
>Thanos already second-rate before he even gets to do anything
>Implying he is going to do anything in IW.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.