[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park hypocrisy thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 43

File: tumblr_nycpr9TZZb1qa6pslo1_1280.jpg (361KB, 1280x1039px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycpr9TZZb1qa6pslo1_1280.jpg
361KB, 1280x1039px
>>
>>87395406
which episode hurt your feelings?
>>
>>87395433

According to /co/ was whenever it made fun of Trump
>>
File: 61c.jpg (13KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
13KB, 308x308px
>>87395406

>reddit image
>tumblr filename
>>
>>87395467

>this desperate to evade the point
>>
>>87395406

OP sounds like one of those "You had me until ____ and then I stopped reading" type of commenters. The "I enjoyed something until the very moment it disagreed with me then I dropped it completely and walked away" sort of people.

South Park is great when it mocks those you don't like, but when it tries to rib something you disagree with then it's total shit and you hate it. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>87395461
And trolls trolling for political reasons. Which must of triggered /pol/ something fierce.
>>
>>87395496

That's the polar opposite of their point. It's like you make an effort to be desperate
>>
>>87395406
lol this guy thinks he's gonna change something what a loser. u mad kid.
>>
>>87395461

I don't remember that much butthurt from Trump supporters last year when Where Has My Country Gone? aired.

You know, the episode where the Canadians admit they supported Trump campaign as a joke and it got to far that he got actually elected president and they all ran away. Oh, and Mr Garrison fucked Canadian Trump to death.
>>
>>87395406
South Park makes fun of dumb things from every political stance when they are relevant. They don't do retrospective pieces because that slows the show down and they have new things to make fun of.
>>
>>87395406

OP, I think you're describing King of the Hill by mistake.
>>
>>87395496

Or - and stay with me here, chummer - or it can just be tiring to watch Matt and Trey's Soapbox Parade be a status-quo-enforcing centrist bag of dicks getting tossed in your face.

I'd prefer to see them just take a fucking side and stick with it instead of being "BOTH SIDES SUCK LOL" and basically being conservatives in the process. When's the last time South Park actually had something topical and relevant to say about a given sociopolitical issue that wasn't just a cheap dumbass potshot at "both sides"?
>>
>>87395578
>I'd prefer to see them just take a fucking side and stick with it instead of being "BOTH SIDES SUCK LOL"

But both sides do suck, anon. Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>87395496
>South Park is great when it mocks those you don't like, but when it tries to rib something you disagree with then it's total shit and you hate it. Surprise surprise.

Well, Isaac Hayes quit the show when they ribbed on Scientology.
>>
>>87395483
But the point is in the hook
>>
File: 1465432686676.jpg (51KB, 446x356px) Image search: [Google]
1465432686676.jpg
51KB, 446x356px
>>87395578

Maybe because political issues are not black and white but grey, so you sometimes have to make compromises to change?

Jesus, now if you don't take a side you are also the enemy.
>>
>>87395406
But Al Gore WAS wrong.

Everyone can remember the early 00 bullshit about the poles melting and everyone dying in 5 years.

What happened? Nothing? And guess what? There is more ice than ever despise we are in the middle of a global warming catastrophe!

Climate change =/= global warning

Al Gore made himself fuckign rich with that bullshit.
>>
>>87395593

According to one of his relatives, Scientology quit for him.
>>
>>87395578
>>87395592
>>87395630
Thing is, on global warming they did take a side. They took the side of "it's fake."
>>
>>87395630
Politics have become so polarized nowdays that if you don't agree with everything someone says then you are the enemy.
>>
>>87395630

I'm all for compromise, but a lot of their "messages" boil down to "both sides suck, let's just keep things as they are and hope for the best".
>>
>>87395645
And then Scientology killed him.
>>
File: piomas-min-2015.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
piomas-min-2015.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>87395644
> There is more ice than ever
No there isn't.
>>
>>87395406
>>87395496
>>87395578

South Park is not Conservative, Liberal or Centrist. South Park is pro common sense. That's all its ever been.

You only piss and moan that Matt and Trey are "too Liberal!" or "too Conservative" when they disagree with your point of view, whatever it may be. However, when they agree with you, it's nothing but an echo chamber of "Yeah, these guys know what's going on! They've got the right idea!"
>>
>>87395676
> people who are paid to study global warming say that global warming is real
You don't say.
>>
>>87395668

Fuckin' Xenu, man.

>>87395697

I'm a filthy fucking liberal, and even I think the centrist "let's keep things as they are" bullshit that Trey and Matt do is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>87395697
>South Park is pro common sense

The fact that they've gone all in for Hillary this season, unironically promoting her at every turn, proves that notion to be false.
>>
>>87395661

I think is because they pick topics like that on purpose. No fun in just preaching a message when you can make fun of two views at the same time.
>>
File: stupid.png (236KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.png
236KB, 500x380px
>>87395592
They could take a third side, something they actually believe in that doesn't necessarily align with left or right that isn't just pic related. It's the fact that they sit back with no real plan or idea of their own while sticking their tongue out at other people which makes them so insufferable.
>>
>>87395676
Ignores Antarctic ice, which is at all time highs and more than offsets what is going on in the Arctic.
>>
File: Global-warming-hoax...-Sep-2015.jpg (133KB, 946x680px) Image search: [Google]
Global-warming-hoax...-Sep-2015.jpg
133KB, 946x680px
>>
>mat and trey fell for the gluten free meme.

I don't why this surprises me but it does.
>>
>>87395753
>They could take a third side, something they actually believe in that doesn't necessarily align with left or right

And then they'd come off as incredibly preachy.

They won't win no matter what side they pick, even if it's a side they make up.
>>
>>87395793
that was irony m8
>>
>>87395676
>artic
>>
>>87395753
>>87395795

In one of the rare times they took an absolute side in an argument, the side of "Once you create a piece of media it belongs to the fans, not you, and you are forbidden from ever updating it ever again" they came off as a bunch of butthurt autists who can't handle change.

They've mired themselves in the centrist "duhhhh da troof iz inda middle" swamp ever since. By never taking a side, they can never be wrong.
>>
>>87395406
That's the whole appeal of the show though, the fact they don't care. Many modern adult shows always have a hard political bias (usually liberal) and like to push it to influence there audience. Now I'm not saying it's bad to use your art to showcase your political opinions (within reason) but it's nice to have a show that also just says "Fuck you I do what want" and doesn't push for a specific belief.

Not to mention even if they were wrong, the episode itself is still funny so it doesn't really take away any enjoyment from me.
>>
File: (you).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>87395406
>All that salt
>>
I've always hated the show so I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: Vlad the implier.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad the implier.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>87395483
>There's a point
>>
>>87395406

OP, saying "they're calling me butthurt!" doesn't change the fact that you're butthurt.

So South Park disagreed with you at some point in its 20 year lifespan. Maybe get the fuck over it?
>>
>>87395704
>You shouldn't listen to people who actually study that shit, you should only listen to people who do it as a hobby.
>>
>>87396020
But HOW can somebody disagree with ME?!!?
Fucking no side takers, I'll show them.
>>
>>87396020
>>87396062
Maybe try going back to school in order to learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>87396050
No. More like
> You shouldn't listen to people who are paid to hype up a "problem" by the people who stand to gain from the supposed "solution" to that "problem"
>>
The thing that stands out to me the most is the dichotomy between the episode revolving around the word nigger and the episode revolving around the word retarded/retard. It's the same idea of "it's just a word" but the conclusion the show comes to about both and the respect each is given is so dissimilar it's almost distracting. Basically "words are just words and people are dumb to be offended... Except about words relating to black people". You can apply the same argument they use in the N-Word episode and relate it to the word retarded and people with special needs but they decided not to do that. It just comes off as disingenuous to me.
>>
File: you are this mad.jpg (110KB, 707x403px) Image search: [Google]
you are this mad.jpg
110KB, 707x403px
>This Thread
>>
File: go away you faggot.jpg (32KB, 381x309px) Image search: [Google]
go away you faggot.jpg
32KB, 381x309px
>>87395406

>tumblr filname
>leddit

Leave and never return, OP.
>>
>>87395406

The whole thing isn't "YOU CARE TOO MUCH WE'RE GONNA MAKE FUN OF YOU " it's more of a "You can push for change without being a smug asshole" type of thing they're trying to make a point about.

Putting your opinion out there about something in front of millions of strangers to judge every week is the opposite of a safe space.
>>
File: 1477662101596.jpg (72KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477662101596.jpg
72KB, 480x360px
This all boil down to "why south park doesn't agree with me!"

Grown the fuck up.

>you: huuuur take a side!
>they take a side that you desagree
>you: huuuuur how you DARE?
>>
>>87396150
It's hilarious that you think the people who stand to gain from the "solution" to global warming have more money than the people who stand to lose from it.

Fuck those Green Energy fatcats. British Petroleum, now there's a true underdog.
>>
>>87396150
So why don't climate deniers actually become full time climate scientists and prove it wrong with science?

Or is the 99% agreement on the matter just too intimidating for you to crawl out of your parents house to bother trying? You do recognize what the sun even looks like after all these years?
>>
>>87395648
no, because Manbearpig ended up being real. The point they made was that Gore was blowing it way out of proportion and was fear mongering. Which, and I say this as the most green/leftist I fucking know, he was.
>>
>>87395735
they literally keep calling Hilary a giant turd. They arent supporting her, but they just think she is a better option than Trump.
>>
>>87395406
That wasn't the issue of that episode.
The issue of the episode was that Al Gore was known for finding shit to be an alarmist about and he happened to be in the news for Global Warming.
The thing about this was that he happened to grab onto something right for once but he was regularly wrong about things before.
It's like the Stunning and beautiful hero Caitlyn Jenner bit about her running over pedestrians: they may be accepted now but they have had their fair share of past fuck-ups
>>
>>87396141

But OP *is* mad that South Park is disagreeing with him.

OP feels that everyone should have an opinion about everything all the time.

South Park is apathetic and mocks people for having strong opinions about things.

South Parks disagrees with OP's world view and he's being a little bitch about it. Butthurt, even. U mad?
>>
>>87396141
I can comprehend that you are a whiny faggot well enough.
>>
>>87396247
Not talking about companies. Talking about the government. Who do you think wants carbon taxes? Who do you think benefits from the power to regulate carbon dioxide, you know, THE THING THAT EVERYONE BREATHS OUT EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's an attempt by government to take even more control. So no shit the "scientists" who are paid by government grants say that there is a "problem" for which the "solution" just so happens to be even more government.

Grow the fuck up, don't just automatically believe the shit that the state and the MSM are feeding you. Try actually thinking for a change.
>>
>>87395552
You don't have a good memory then, butthurt was palpable on /pol/ that week.
South Park didn't get that much hate from a board since years
>>
>>87396271
Manbearpig was from imagination land, ergo, he wasn't real, until Kyle said that imaginary things are just as important as real things.
>>
>>87395644
This.
Global Warming == ClimateChange though.
Take a Meteorology class you fuckwit. The earth isn't some tupper ware container or the inside of a car, we've got this thing called convection. We've got air fronts that change and rain-fall patterns that alter.

Al Gore was an alarmist but Global Warming IS REAL. It's just communicated in the shittiest way possible.
It's why we've had, consistently for the past 5 years, 'the warmest ___ month on record'.
>>87395676
>>87395704
Alright, so where are you getting your info about there being more Ice than ever?
In that situation, I'd say
> people who are paid to deny global warming say global warming isn't real
>>
South Park NEVER takes sides and tries to make a stand on anything. Except:

>Global warming
>Scientology
>Terry Schiavo
>Censorship
>Free speech in the face of terrorism
>Donald Trump
>Immigration
>Smoking
>Cash 4 Gold
>Wal-Mart
>Gentrification
>>
>>87395406
The DT movie was right concerning their way to make satire, exaggerated of course (still a joke) but still right.

think about it, now people are more interested on their social commentary than the actual original comedy content it's used to be.
>>
>>87396388
NAMBLA

Even making mention that you can't compromise with pedophiles (most of this board).
>>
>>87395733
>I'm a filthy fucking liberal, and even I think the centrist "let's keep things as they are" bullshit that Trey and Matt do is fucking ridiculous.

>Even I

As a Liberal you would be the most likely to say that though. (???? )?

South park is not a political show. Its a comedy show. You're not supposed to care what side it takes because the end goal is just to make jokes.
>>
>>87396388

I remember that The Cissy (that caused controversy before it even aired, because everyone just assumed it was going to make fun of trans people) was pretty pro 'let transgender people use whatever bathroom they want'
>>
>>87396520
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that they took BOTH stances on the transgender issue, with them ultimately coming to the conclusion you wrote about.
>>
>>87396501
>South park is not a political show. Its a comedy show. You're not supposed to care what side it takes because the end goal is just to make jokes.
It's no use. These /pol/ tards have a hard time understanding this.
>>
>>87396501
>South park is not a political show

Holy shit are you seriously that naive.

The only reason South Park is even still on the air is because it's become a safe space for libertarian dudebro types. It stopped being funny years ago, but as long as Matt and Trey keep doing their strawman vs mouthpiece routine people will watch to have their opinions reinforced.
>>
>>87396562
But OP and the person he was talking to is the opposite of /pol/?
>>
>>87396589
>dudebro
>>
>>87396589
>libertarian dudebro types
Am I supposed to know what this means?

You do understand that you're not obligated to agree with south park to enjoy it, right?
>>
>>87396589
buzz buzz
>>
>>87396589
>e it's become a safe space for libertarian dudebro types. It stopped being funny years ago, but as long as Matt and Trey keep doing their strawman vs mouthpiece routine people will watch to have their opinions reinforced.

Holy shit. I bet we even have the same political aligment but dude, that's not even an argument.

Don't take a show about 10 year old kids saying swears so seriously.
>>
If South Park it's not a political show and we are supposed to not caring about the political stuff inside the show, what's the point of making social commentaries? and why the creators admit themselves they put their libertarians ideas inside the comedy of the show?

If it was really only comedic like the reason of why it was made on the first place (early seasons) it were never had any social commentaries, so logically it's a political show.
>>
>>87396912
Thats not actually logical. Just because 1=1, does not mean 1+2 = 4.

They put in political elements, and probably emphasize ones they believe in. But who cares? The point of it is comedy. I don't care what the Mona Lisa tastes like.
>>
>>87395578
>I'm mad that South Park isn't liberal enough
off yourself
>>
>>87397001
You are aware methods like that are actually a form of political propaganda?
you will excuse everything for comedy?
>>
>babby lieks activism
>>
>>87397101
Stupid people always have worthless opinions, and unfortunately I have to ride the wave. Do I really think South Park will be a determining factor? Maybe, but I don't really have any say in that anyway. If I didnt like it I would stop watching it.

I don't know what you're even suggesting here anymore and i'm kind of lost. South Park is bad if its not funny and its good if it is funny. Maybe it influences people's opinions, but people's opinions are kind of stupid and random to begin with so I don't really mind.
>>
>>87397001
>political comedy is not political
Now THAT is illogical.
>>
>>87395406
South Park 180'd on trannies. That should be enough.

'Member when Will Wheaton retweeted this?
>>
>>87396334
Riiiight, because if there's one group which has no influence with governments, it's the fucking oil and coals industries.

Give me a break.
>>
>im mad that South Park would rather be an entertaining cartoon than an episode of the colbert report
>why can't trey and Matt stroke my political ego over everyone else's
thanks Reddit
>>
>Taking South Park seriously.
I don't think this is the kind of show you people should be watching.
>>
>>87395406
>>87397425
>im mad that South Park would rather be an entertaining cartoon
Not what I'm getting out of this season. I'd rather watch Colbert.
>>
>>87397462
yeah man, i love it when comedians make the same joke over and over again

>uhhh trump is hitler or something
>>
>>87397462
>I'd rather watch Colbert.

Seriously?
>>
>>87397462

>I'd rather watch a show that has never been funny over a show that is way past it's prime but still occasionally funny
>>
>>87397517
Well maybe at least it'd be a funny one.

>>87397544
Yes. This season and last season suck complete dick.
>>
Yeah the climate change episodes are just awful. I cringe watching them now because of how obviously wrong they are.
>>
>>87397517
>ayy republicans lol
>>
>>87397462

Colbert hasn't been funny since 2015.
>>
>>87397579
Watching paint dry is more entertaining that Colbert
>>
>>87397610
Then paint drying is also more entertaining than South
park.
>>
File: 1474772171069.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474772171069.png
14KB, 640x480px
I find it really funny how assblasted leftists are about South Park this year

Not even /pol/ is mad about this season because of memberberries and for the show both calling out the Jew as a manipulative mastermind, as well as it making /pol/ realize they're the real Jews all along.

Besides Matt and Tray are obviously libertarian centrists

>>87397462
Oh now this is just fucking funny
>>
>>87395754
that's antarctic SEA ice, anon, not the actual Antarctic ice sheet. Sea ice can expand in cold years, yes, but if no new snow is falling on Antarctica, it means nothing
>>
>>87397462

Because of the elections and the drama I tried watching this type of shows, like Colbert, the Daily Show and Last Week Tonight and I found them terribly boring. Not because I disagree with their views per say, but the jokes were just not funny.

And no, I'm not a false flagging Trump supporter. I saw the SNL skits and I found them pretty funny. But those 'news comedies' were...awful. I'd rather just watch a normal reportage.
>>
>>87397462
>>87397544
>>87397569
>>87397602
>>87397610
>>87397653
what the fuck is colbert?
>>
>>87397001
>I don't care what the Mona Lisa tastes like.
Now I really want to lick the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>87397653
>Not even /pol/ is mad about this season because of memberberries and for the show both calling out the Jew as a manipulative mastermind, as well as it making /pol/ realize they're the real Jews all along.

Then you missed a couple of past threads.
>>
>>87397653
>I find it really funny how assblasted leftists are about South Park this year
What exactly is there to be upset about?
>>
>>87395496
He didn't even say the show was bad overall or that he wouldn't watch it, he just pointed out a fact about it. No need to be rustled.
>>
>>87397709
Nothing. That's what makes it funny.
>>
>>87396202
You make a good point, but I still like the ending where Stan admitted to Token that he will never get why black people find the word nigger to be a big deal. Rather than pointlessly debating with black people as to why we can't say the word nigger, white people should just realize that black people will never be cool with white people saying nigger, and we should just be understanding and not say the word around them.
>>
>>87397765
Well, I'm not upset.
>>
>>87397687
The Colbert Report, a spin-off of The Daily Show (a liberal comedy news program) with a more outright comedic bent. Stephen Colbert plays an over the top republican blowhard who revels in his own ignorance to mock the right. It was more relevant when Bush was in office and the right held actual political power.
>>
>>87397815
Then maybe you're not who he's referring to.
>>
>>87397839
He said leftists. I'm leftist. I know cause I took a
>>
>>87395501
Gerald is /pol/ in that situation though. The others are LOL ANONIMUZ IS LEEJUN EXPECT US
>>
>>87397653
>Not even /pol/ is mad about this season because of memberberries and for the show both calling out the Jew as a manipulative mastermind, as well as it making /pol/ realize they're the real Jews all along.
You missed then. Everytime they make fun of drumpf i mean trump i mean garrison they get booty blasted
>>
File: 1408416298517.jpg (92KB, 799x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408416298517.jpg
92KB, 799x720px
>>87397885
>I know cause I took a

TOOK A WHAT?!
>>
>>87397829
oh!, it's a tv show then
>>
>>87396271
That wasn't the first time they've mocked the idea of global warming though.
>>
>>87397902

>>87397885
..test.
>>
>>87396050
You know this anon >>87395704 got a point, though.

It's called "praying for your own church" :
The priest says god exists because he believes in it, sure... but also because, if people don't believe it, he is out of a job.

btw, I worked in lobby and that's what we did all the time for the EU commission :

We financed a study, looked at the results, didn't have it published if the results weren't the way we wished or tailored the presentation if the results were in favor of the projet.

Of course, the moment you finance such thing, the people actually doing the research are going to know which way the guy paying their salaries want the findings to lean.
And since they want you to doll more money in the future, they'll make sure to make you happy if they can since they know that :
A) their work won't even get published if it's not to your liking
B) if their work get published, it is going to be advertized a certain way for politicians and common people .

All organizations are doing it, be it for animals, climates, health, businesses...
>>
>>87397829
You forgot to mention he took over a night show on a main network and signed a contract to never be funny ever again
>>
File: edge.jpg (157KB, 630x987px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
157KB, 630x987px
>>87395406
>tumblr filename
>reddit
>>
File: 1399916403810.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1399916403810.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>87396562
>2006-2010: Faggot
>2010-2013: Autism
>2013-2016: Cuck
>2016-?: /pol/
>>
>>87396213
I just want to take a moment to compliment Anon on the perfect Kirby macro here.
>>
>>87395552
/pol/ was absolutely their typical whiny thin-skinned selves crying about it like someone kicked them in the balls and stole their favorite binky.
>>
>>87397892
No, Gerald is actually a pure troll. He flat out said he doesn't troll to be political, he only does it for the lulz. All of the other trolls would be like /pol/ posters who think that trolling Jewish journalists on Twitter is "red-pilling" people.
>>
>>87398032
>Current year
>Not swallowing the Ironpill
>>
>>87397911
Maybe because it's a stupid idea
>>
File: 1448159737438.png (276KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1448159737438.png
276KB, 512x384px
>>87395578
God, why don't you just go ride Killary's dick you fucking fag. There's plenty of safe echo bubbles for people like you.
>>
>>87398032
They fuck with jews because it's easy and funny, you simpleton

>>87398029
>trump got fucked to death on a show
>"haha /pol/ overreacted"

Sometimes I think the day of the rope would be a great thing because the look on your face when you realize you can't just constantly make empty threats without repercussion would be priceless
>>
>>87395578
Matt and Trey don't pick a side because like most celebrities they have only a tangential interest in politics and especially for them it makes no sense to pick a side when you can make more money hamstringing all the excesses of all ideologies
>>
>>87398091
>>87398081
Your trump safe space is a few boards over. If you cant handle a few bantz saying how shit he is you should probably stay in /pol/
>>
>>87396284
Which is basically what I said here >>87398123

They don't know shit about politics
>>
>>87398091
>saying /pol/ overreacting is an exaggeration
>he then proceeds to overreact
Anon, you're a parody of yourself.
>>
>>87398081
Hide your power level faggot

>>87398091
This. SJWs make easy targets on twitter, but nobody with a brain actually believes that trolling accomplishes anything other than generating cheap laughs.
>>
File: pot_kettle.jpg (17KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
pot_kettle.jpg
17KB, 300x204px
>>87398091
>you can't just constantly make empty threats without repercussion would be priceless
>day of the rope
>>
File: 1434313537078.png (35KB, 383x336px) Image search: [Google]
1434313537078.png
35KB, 383x336px
>>87398128
>You don't like Hillary!?!?!?! YOU'RE LITERALLY A TRUMPET!!!
No, I just don't like criminals.
>>
>>87398128
>haha wouldn't it be funny if donald trump got fucked to death
>omg being racist isn't funny guys

No, fuck off. People like you have an inherently twisted idea of humor where you think it's funny to joke about the graphic death of a public figure but then take a moralistic standard on mean words. Just fuck off.
>>
And /pol/ fags finally reveal themselves.
>>
>>87398171
See >>87398191

"Joking" about the graphic death of a public figure will never be "just a prank bro". In fact people who "joke" about that kind of thing on twitter and facebook get a visit from the secret service.
>>
>>87398190
Then who are you voting for as both candidates are criminals
>>
>>87398224
4chan and the world in general is /pol/, if you don't like it then tumblr seems to be the speed of the liberals who cling on in /co/ and /tv/

You're the minority, little faggot
>>
>>87398191
Liberals are only ok with free speech when it's good for them. Also, a disturbing about of them have a lot of violent fantasies, weird.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqMPyIHdgqc
>>
>>87398251
Your "standards" on comedy is the reason America became such a big pussy of a country. Everyone gets offended at the mere sight of something funny. Say what you will on the subject material, but somebody laughed at it.
>>
File: 1472075197450.png (33KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1472075197450.png
33KB, 260x194px
>>87398091
>>trump got fucked to death on a show

The fuzz is mostly coming from this season and how Mr Garrison straight up told the viewers to vote Hillary. And honestly, if are afraid that an animated comedy will sway the elections, then America has a bigger problem than Hillary.
>>
>>87398251
>>87398191
So the many other celebs they killed were all fine but not!drumpf is crossing the line? Wew lad
>>
File: STOP, INIVINCIBLE SLUT.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
STOP, INIVINCIBLE SLUT.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>87398274
>4chan and the world in general is /pol/
>>
>>87398264
>if I make a baseless claim then it's true

Maybe the one who actually is a criminal, who is currently under investigation by the FBI and is being abandoned by all the major figures in her party on that basis

>being literally so braindead you continue to support a treasonous warmongering bankerpuppet because "she is from da blue team"

You are the reason why Americans are perceived as stupid, because you are really fucking stupid
>>
>>87398190
this basically; I've got a choice between a socially progressive corrupt fuck or a socially backward corrupt fuck, hooray

Neither will lift a fucking finger to keep the new housing bubble or deregulated finance scandal from choke-fucking our still-convalescing economy back into a coma.

2016 worst year all years
>>
>>87398274
>world in general is /pol/
Holy shit this delusion. Are all /pol/ fags this up their own ass?
>>
>>87398251
They've killed all sorts of celebs before but your shit waifu Trump is where you draw the line?
>>
>>87398274
You and your board's memes are cancer and you spread them everywhere you go. Please exterminate yourselves.
>>
>>87398302

It's been years and I'm still amazed by how seamless this gif is.
>>
File: 1418704043148.jpg (248KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1418704043148.jpg
248KB, 1024x687px
>>87398315
At least Trump generates memes.

Hillary is a boring old fuck.

If we're going to burn no matter what, I want to laugh while doing it.
>>
File: 2YA1DtT.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2YA1DtT.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>87398264
Not Hillary. I just said it, you braindead retard.
>>
>>87398306
Trump has been abandoned by the republicans too and i was talking about his university scam.

Also i support neither shollary or drumpf. I am flair/flame 2016
>>
>>87397897
>drumpf

Can someone explain this meme to me?
>>
>>87398358
Yeah but besides that. Is there an independant i can vote for who isnt completely awful
>>
>>87398360
>I am flair/flame 2016
typical /co/ntrarian.
>>
>>87398350
This is a top tier political opinion and I want to emphasize it deserves a lot more (you)s than its getting.

I'm still not voting though because fuck jury duty.
>>
>>87398372
Its his families original name before they changed it
>>
>>87398350
*tips fedora*
>>
>>87398372
Trumplets get upset when you call drumpf drumpf
>>
>>87398350
This. So much.
>>
>>87398274
>the world in general is /pol/
No, the world in general is normal people.
>B-but everyone is racist!
No, it isn't you loonies, go outside, take a walk. Fuck /pol/fags, nothing is more detracting to the Right than you fuckers. You stupid pathetic losers are literally ammo for the Left.
>>
>>87398372
It was his original family name.

Trump blasted Jon Steward because Steward's last name is really Leibowitz and Steward is actually his middle name. Said that he was a coward and should be proud of his heritage.

Turns out Trump isn't Trump's original family name either. Drumpf is.
>>
>>87398393
Like >>87398350
Said. Except if im going meme im going full meme. So im going for a wrestler and a rapper.
>>
>>87398372
The surname of Trump's ancestors several hundred years ago before it was legally changed 100 years ago. Anti-Trump people think it's funny or clever for some reason. I don't really get it myself, it seems kind of racist to use someone's heritage as the basis for an insult.
>>
>>87395578
>>87395406
Go away, Moviebob
>>
>>87397930
Bro, I'm not going to act like governments and everyone else doesn't skew numbers for their benefit, but that's an excuse to dismiss research out of hand like it's done by GW deniers.
>>
American elections are such cancer and I can't for this shit to be over so you retards will shut the fuck up.
>>
>>87398443
They're not insulting him based on his heritage. They're insulting him based on his hypocrisy.
>>
>>87398443
>it seems kind of racist to use someone's heritage as the basis for an insult.
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: you suck mcbain.jpg (18KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
you suck mcbain.jpg
18KB, 452x339px
>>87398467
>>
>>87398350
What's going on in this picture?
>>
>>87398191
>but then take a moralistic standard on mean words

>Trump brags about committing sexual assault
>Numerous women come forth saying Trump groped them and that he walked in on teenagers changing clothes
>People are disgusted that a presidential candidate is a sexual predator
>Hurr durr why are people getting triggered over Trump saying pussy

You are too stupid to see that Trump's support tanked following the tape leak for more than just him saying "pussy". Just fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>It's a trump supporter TRIGGERED episode.
>>
>>87398358

Post more owls, faggot. They're super cute.
>>
>>87398489
That drumpf can make /pol/ act like tumblr to defend him? Wow horseshoe theory is real
>>
>>87398493
Asian man drinking Pepsi and horse semen.
>>
>>87398396
>>87398417

It sounds German, so le Hitler.
>>
File: 0422.png (210KB, 599x457px) Image search: [Google]
0422.png
210KB, 599x457px
>>87398429
>Steward
>>
>>87398350
>Voting for a candidate cause le funny memes

Kill yourself
>>
>>87398523
Why'd you say pepsi twice?
>>
Honestly though I don't know whether or not to browse 4chins on tuesday next week but I know I won't be able to help myself.
>>
>>87398521
Are you baiting or do you really not understand the concept of irony?
>>
>>87398545
Neither of them are going to do jack fucking shit and you know it, so it doesn't matter either way.

Trump has more potential to get fun out of.
>>
>>87398380
McMuffin man
>>
>>87398550
Out of all the faggots in this thread you are by far the biggest.
>>
File: Nani kore.webm (792KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Nani kore.webm
792KB, 720x1280px
>>87398507
I'm actually secretly hoping Shillary gets elected so the true shitstorm can commence. The shitstorm that ruins the current Left forever.
>>
>>87398550
Fuck you pepsi is delicious.
>>
>>87398580
Pepsi drinkers are scum.
>>
>>87396388
>Smoking
Lmao, you guys and that smoking episode.
You cunts realise it wasn't endorsing smoking, yeah?
>>
>>87398448
Exactly : there's something about it, since there were findings.
The real point is more "we got to be careful about it" rather that "we are fucking up the planet big time !!"
>>
>>87398580
On the internet, nobody can tell you're Pepsiman.
>>
>>87398560
Isnt everyone in this thread baiting? Shillary supposrters know she is a warmongering pos who shouldnt be president. Drumpf fags know he is an idiot who doesnt have the first idea about what being president will entail. Its all memes and shitposting all the way down
>>
I think we've reached a point where merely uttering the word "/pol/" has surpassed posting pictures from horse show as the most surefire way to derail a thread.
>>
File: George III.jpg (167KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
George III.jpg
167KB, 1200x1200px
Democracy was a mistake
>>
>>87398592
It is literally shitty Coke.
>>
>>87398613
>>87398624
Fuck off coke fags. Im sorry i dont enjoy the bitter taste of dick in my moutg
>>
File: 1415074770688.jpg (37KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1415074770688.jpg
37KB, 500x366px
>>87398643
>>87398650
>shit tastes worse than shit
>>
File: 1448482257144.jpg (75KB, 461x511px) Image search: [Google]
1448482257144.jpg
75KB, 461x511px
>>87398555

>not preparing you popcorn to spend the whole day watching /pol/ have a mental breakdown

Thinking about it, with how An Hiro manages the site, I'm sure it will keep crashing trough the whole shitstorm.
>>
>>87398643
>It is literally better Coke
Ftfy fampai
>>
Talking about Hilary and Trump outside of /pol/ should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>87398630
>Guy who said that Washington was a great leader for essentially turning down unlimited power
>Thinking democracy was a mistake.
>>
File: 1393055839982.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1393055839982.png
40KB, 300x300px
>>87398660
>yfw Hiroshima uses the hype to restrict /pol/ to 4chan pass users only
>>
>>87398650
>i dont enjoy the bitter taste of dick
I wonder how you know what dick tastes like. Pepscum.
>>
>>87396361
Which is why they made fun of Al Gore. For being an alarmist.
>>
File: shit taste m8.jpg (2MB, 3573x2201px) Image search: [Google]
shit taste m8.jpg
2MB, 3573x2201px
>>87398650
>>87398684
>>
>>87398660
But trump is gonna win
>>
File: 1438745371497.jpg (220KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438745371497.jpg
220KB, 700x700px
>>87398660
I don't care who wins, what happens next is guaranteed to be fucking hilarious.
>/pol/ meltdown
>liberal media meltdown
why can't we have both?
>>
File: 1416757136349.jpg (44KB, 359x316px) Image search: [Google]
1416757136349.jpg
44KB, 359x316px
>>87398693

Fuck that's brilliant. Evil but brilliant.
>>
>>87398702
Because its what coke tastes like
>>87398714
Pepsi is sweeter and better
>>
>>87395753
They really fucking hate anti-smoking campaigns.
>>
>>87398738
I'm sure you've had both to compare.
>>
File: 1440897066098.png (191KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440897066098.png
191KB, 400x400px
>>87398693
>greedy /pol/ hacks use the other boards instead of /pol/
>>
File: 1471921712472.jpg (30KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
1471921712472.jpg
30KB, 539x552px
>>87395406
You realize that the show is about political / social comedy and not just a grandstand for Trey and Matt, right?
>>
>>87398738
So pepsi is just a sweeter dick? Because pepsi is just a rip off of coke.
>>
>>87395406
South Park has a thesis, which is "Calm the fuck down."

It does have stances it takes, though it makes them through satire and humor and relatively indirectly most of the time. Its consistently pro people being able to speak and express themselves freely even when its uncomfortable, its consistently preaching, "Take a second away from your echo chamber and look at what's motivating your leaders on either side.", and it consistently says that people are fallible but usually not unforgivable; most of the characters can manage a second, third, or fifteenth chance with the exception of NAMBLA, Darth Chef, and the unfunny ones.

Libertarian philosophy makes me laugh or reach for an aspirin but these are all good, worthy ideas for our modern world. A little compromise and centrism isn't the end of the goddamn planet, its the foundation of American democracy.
>>
>>87398786
Pepsi is a vagina. It will let us colonize mars
>>
File: a special boy.png (27KB, 305x191px) Image search: [Google]
a special boy.png
27KB, 305x191px
>>87398769
Its a fact that pepsi drinkers are the strongest race ON THIS PLANET you trick ass pony
>>
>>87395753
It's a comedy show, anon. The moment you start to take sides, you become the Daily Show, unfunny preachy garbage.
>>
>>87398819
>Pepsi is a vagina
Attached to whiny fucks?
>>
>>87398824
>boo hoo i need my soda sweeter
>being the stronger than anyone
Yeah right sissy. Go back to your sugar soda while I enjoy a real man's beverage.
>>
>>87398876
I AM a man. I do a push up, at least twice a day you coke drinking mong
>>
File: zih7pc8vnqyuqn7m3gq9.jpg (115KB, 636x359px) Image search: [Google]
zih7pc8vnqyuqn7m3gq9.jpg
115KB, 636x359px
>>87398783
Of course we realize that, but that won't stop us from being faggots over the internet about it.
>>
File: ....jpg (2KB, 69x124px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
2KB, 69x124px
>>87398899
You don't mean a set of pushups?
>>
File: impliedimplications.jpg (398KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
impliedimplications.jpg
398KB, 551x600px
>>87398899
>I AM a man
A manlet maybe
>>
>>87398626
Good point. Carry on then.
>>
>>87398876
>not being man enough to enjoy a sweeter drink
>not being man enough to disolve m+ms in your pepsi wild cherry and drink it
>>
>>87398899
I use two 12 packs of cokes as dumbells EVERY day until my arms are sore. Then I attach two 24 packs of coke to my barbell and lift. What do YOU do pleb?

I can deadlift at least THREE 24 cont packs of soda.
>>
File: ironicat.gif (3MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
ironicat.gif
3MB, 550x400px
>>87398091
>Sometimes I think the day of the rope would be a great thing because the look on your face when you realize you can't just constantly make empty threats without repercussion would be priceless
>>
>>87395406
And? He's 100% right.
>>
>>87398938
>using man enough to excuse gay shit
It's straight up coke or nothing baby. You don't need to add anything to enjoy it unlike your inferior pepsi.
>>
>>87398959
I drink Pepsi and then I take the empty cans out to the dumpster. Beat that, dweeb. And im feeling extra pumped, I'll go and take a nap so I calm down.

>>87398928
I know what I said
>>
>>87397799
See that's the thing I'm getting at. You could insert people with special needs and the word retard in there and it's the same legitimate message.
>>
>>87396589
>Getting this assmad that South Park doesn't agree with you

Grow up, retard.
>>
>>87398824
The only problem is it fucks up your teeth hardcore.

Still, diet Pepsi > diet Coke
>>
>>87399017
I can't fucking sleep because of all the coke I drink which gives me energy to do tons of things. Like get up from the couch and go to the toilet by myself. Your soda can't give you the energy I have.

My workout vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynemk-Wy1-I

Beat that.
>>
>>87399078
I hear if you drink soda through a straw it's better for your teeth.
>>
>>87399025
True, but it could also be argued "nigger" has a lot more historical baggage than "retard" which makes the former more offensive. "Nigger" has pretty much always been derogatory and is associated in the minds of black people as a word white people would shout when they were demeaning them or denying them rights. "Retarded" was once used just like we would say "developmentally disabled" today, and only became offensive due to the euphemism treadmill.
>>
>>87399107
It's possible to drink it straight out of a can without it ruining your teeth. You just gotta tilt your head in a specific way so the liquids only roll over your tongue.

It muddles the taste a bit, and it's a pain in the ass to do it on a regular basis, but at least you'll keep your pearly whites.
>>
>>87398251
>Waahh stop making fun of muh Trump

Back to /pol/, faggot.
>>
>>87399081
fuck you might be on to something...
But anyway, t-that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>87398251
Go back to your containment board, faggot
>>
>Pepsi is better than Coke

so you like Coke that tastes flat 24/7

Man you guys have shit taste.
>>
>>87399346
It doesnt taste flat you are just used to drinking coke that tastes like such shit that you cant stand to drink more than a little at a time. You are supposed to drink pepsi in one go
>>
>>87398734
Considering that the new FBI Probe into Clinton's e-mails won't be finished until post-election, there's a chance that we WILL get both.
>>
>>87396202
Same with the episode about the word fag. It completely contradicts the earlier message that you don't get to decide what is hurtful.
>>
>>87399449
Ideal scenario for me is Trump loses by a landslide and Clinton gets impeached and prosecuted.
>>
>>87395601
Underrated
>>
>>87399580
I mean, I'm not an Americlap so I don't really have a horse in this race, but I'd get a good laugh out of that.
>>
>>87398019
Your newfag level is off the charts
>>
>>87399580
>>87399652
I am an Americlap and I would love for it to happen this way.
>>
>people asking you to change your mind are annoying busybodies and prigs who should just shut up and leave you alone.

But that's exactly right. What kind of person has a problem with that other than an insufferable busybody?
>>
Matt and Trey seem to change their mind about a lot of issues and sometimes it feels like they don't see the irony of it. Like about whether or not big businesses are good (Gnomes) or bad (Wallmart episode).

I still don't get what their stance on cyberbullying/trolling is this season. In Safe Space Butter got physically ill from the comments he was filtering but the celebrities were portrayed as whiny and stupid for wanting to filter them. In season 20 they first made it seem like trolls were just normal people blowing off steam and that the image of the being basement dwellers is incorrect while later the other trolls are basement dwellers and someone does kill herself because of the harassment. Instead of them making fun of both sides it seems more like they are indecisive about their actual feelings on the matter and will just go with whatever most fans interpret as the "good message". People are still arguing about whether season 19 was for or against SJWs and I imagine people will argue about whether or not this season was for or against Gerald's behavior.
>>
>>87399931
>People are still arguing

That means they succeeded.
>>
>>87398278
>ignoring "day of the rope" style autist rants about niggers
>>
>>87399931
Parker and Stone are libertarians, they just mock whatever mildly inconveniences their fun time.

The "inconsistencies" mostly fall away when you realize their only real stance is self-interest.
>>
>>87399931
The villain of that episode was named "reality", and he was the one giving the "You know, I learned something today" speech at the end. What the fuck do you THINK their opinion on cyberbullying is?
>>
>>87397462
Colbert has sucked for two years now.
>tfw you will never watch 2006-2009 Colbert again
why live
>>
>>87398626

How do you explain the brand of shillary posters on twitter who actually believe in Hillary's crap (Moviebob comes into mind, and relevant too, seeing how he's the exact kind of person who would post sonething like the OP)
>>
>>87398443
Yeah, but calling a Jewish person "Schlomo Sheckelstein" is the height of comedy.
>>
>>87398091

>Thinks you won't get bitchslapped in civil war 2.0

White trash pls.
>>
>>87400155
Same as the Trumpkins who think that November 9 will be the Day of the Rope if Trump wins: they're retards.
>>
>>87400721
>Day of the Rope
what?
>>
>>87397943
>signed a contract to never be funny ever again
It's not his fault, Viacom sent it's lawyers out to stop Colbert from using "Colbert". Now he's just a regular night show host, instead of his over the top personality.
>>
>>87400806
that's sad.
>>
>>87395501
/co/ is part of /pol/
everything is a part of /pol/
„We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.“
-/b/chan 2017
>>
File: Michael misdirected.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
Michael misdirected.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
How many layers of irony is this thread on?
>>
>>87395501
>must of
I don't usually care for national socialism, but the linguistically aligned version happens to align with my desire to recycle you. Rather violently.
>>
>>87400784
/pol/ack Rapture. The day they get to kill all of the niggers, faggots, retards, trannies, and everyone else they don't like. The "rope" is referring to a lynching rope.
>>
>>87400896
I could care less what you think.
>>
>>87400898
>Rapture.
Given the nazi love for foreign cultures and people, comparing the ultimate goal to heresy is excellent.
>>
>>87398429
>Trump blasted Jon Steward because Steward's last name is really Leibowitz and Steward is actually his middle name. Said that he was a coward and should be proud of his heritage.
Okay, now it actually makes sense.
I thought it was just Jon Oliver trying to be clever, but it's an actual honest jab back at something Trump said himself.
>>
>>87397892
>>87398032
gerald is like 2004 /b/ just shitposting for the lulz. the other guys are like poltards trying to summon an egyptian god to kill hillary
>>
>>87400898
they do realize that even if he wins he doesn't take power till january right?
>>
>>87400887
we are serious right now
>>
>>87400933

There's kind of a difference here though. See, Trump was born with the name Trump. He didn't change it. His father changed it.

Jon Stewart personally changed his name.
>>
>>87400924
I don't care about my thoughts, either, but why must you demolish the language? Are you not using it? Don't break the tools you are using, that is counterproductive, even for nihilists.
>>
>>87398973
>>>/somethingawfulsrottingcorpse/
>>
>>87400862
Yeah, it is sad. A good thing ultimately ruined by executive meddling and pettiness.
>>
>>87401008
Because irregardless of your autism over language. I don't need to have good grammer on the internet.
>>
>>87395406
When was this reddit post made? Didn't matt and trey change ether minds about global warming I could have sworn there were a few episodes where they said it was real like the one where scan and Cartman broke the dam and the one with the lice saying the world was fighting back and that other episode that is a parody on 2012 which the only part I remember is when randy jumbo and Kenny's dad wear supper heavy snow gear and feel hot and think it's hyperthermia
>>
>>87400982
Nah. All that two-month waiting period stuff goes out the window once the Lawless One is chosen.
>>
>>87401250
but obama will still have power.
>>
>>87400924
>I could care less what you think.
I don't get to post this often enough, so when I spot it, I do so. Because I enjoy it.
>>
>>87400887
Soda is serious business
>>
>>87401439
I like to mispronounce stuff to trigger the grammar nazi.
>>
File: youcouldcarelesshuh.webm (1016KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youcouldcarelesshuh.webm
1016KB, 1280x720px
>>87401439
>>87401498
>>
>>87401587
That is the joke.
>>
>>87395704
I love how we know exactly who would benefit from Global Warming being fake, but we have no idea who would benefit from Global Warming being real beyond... scientists who like making people feel stupid?
>>
>>87401660
>scientists who like making people feel stupid?

The entire driving point behind science is to prove other people wrong.
>>
>>87401609
I just like posting that because I like that song.
>>
>>87397653
>that shitty ass """""satire"""""
Centrism is in itself a "serious conviction" since its aims are political stability through a balance of power
>>
>>87401703
Now I'm hearing it in my head.
>>
>>87401725
EVERYBODY SHUT UP
>>
>>87402191
Isn't he against abortion though?
>>
>>87402266
He's against the policies that clinton was in favor of; in 2003 she fought and lost to a bill that would make a 20 week abortion legal and intact dilation abortion.

Sometimes called, "partial birth" abortion.
>>
>>87400087
I've got every single episode on my drive, and my god, is it glorious.
>>
>>87397653
>Not even /pol/ is mad about this season

Except for every time they make a joke about Trump or say he's shit.
>>
Look how long you fags have kept this thread alive.
Every single person posting in this thread is part of the reason this board is shit.
>>
>300 replies
Global Warming is obviously fake though...?
>>
File: It'sfuckingnothing.gif (1MB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
It'sfuckingnothing.gif
1MB, 250x168px
>>87397687
Stephen Colbert. The comedian who coined the word "Truthiness."
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.