/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 651
Thread images: 136

File: 02856.gif (12KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02856.gif
12KB, 650x450px
What's your opinion on Jade?

Was she really a mary sue back then?
>>
>>87392485
yes, all the characters are intentional cliches
>>
File: ps001.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps001.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>>87392485
FUCK YOU AND FUCK HOMESTUCK

PROBLEM SLEUTH WAS UNQUESTIONABLY SUPERIOR TO THE ABORTION THAT WAS HOMESTUCK

FUCK YOU
>>
One of the requirements for being a Mary Sue is being a self-insert, so no.
>>
>>87392485
Mary-Sues cannot exist in source materials.
>>
>>87392578
she was based on hussie's girlfriend at the time, betel
>>
>>87392578
We have long since passed the point where this is true. One might as well say that they need to be a non-canon fan-fic to be a Mary Sue, so long as we're including auxiliary elements from the initial source.
>>
yo fags let's talk obscure slightly related homestuck music
hit me up with recs
>>
>>87392629
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Eo-gIWzhU
>>
File: Joey.png (13KB, 128x270px) Image search: [Google]
Joey.png
13KB, 128x270px
So what does the symbol on Joey's shirt mean?
>>
It's Homestuck's fault I do gay things with my butt now.
>>
>>87392687
Target to jizz on her titties
>>
>>87392485
Seh never was a Mary Sue, by definition, a main protagonist can't be a Mary sue.

Also, Jade is my favorite character.
>>
Why are Homestuck fangirls so slutty
>>
>>87392712
More like Hussie gave her the most attention in Act 5, gave her a fucking handjob and then trashed her and Rose into minor background characters whose arcs have long been finished.
>>
File: snapcali.png (176KB, 267x482px) Image search: [Google]
snapcali.png
176KB, 267x482px
It's kind of fucking weird how Caliborn is like one of the few things keeping John alive
>>
>>87392687
That she's a special snowflake, of course.
>>
>>
>>87392592
>Mary-Sues cannot exist in source materials.
Vriska was literally intended to be one, albeit one the other characters "realistically" reacted to
>>
>>87392871
And then she became an unironic Mary Sue the characters reacted to as unnaturally as any little girl's self-insert in a bad fic
>>
>>87392871
>>87392750
>B-by definition a Mary Sue can't be a Protagonist
>B-by defintion a Mary Sue has to be a self insert
Words change, faggots.

Hey, take the word faggot! It originally meant "bundle of sticks", but now it means "Anal sex obssesed homosexual."

Likewise, maybe back on Darpanet Mary Sue meant some self insert in Star Trek fanfiction, but now it means characters the author applies different standards to in a transparently obvious way.

Feferi and Nepeta have to stay dead, but let's retcon the fucking comic to save Vriska AND ONLY VRISKA
>>
>>87392871
Fun fact: Vriska was created, because oldfags bitched at Jade back then around Act 1 to 4. Hussie commented on a panel with Jade and a 8-ball and this was suppposed to be a concept idea for Vriska.
>>
>>87392907
>unnaturally
>everyone was apathetic about her bullshit and only Karkat gave her (you)s

Really?
>>
>>87392907
I always interpreted that as they just got tired of getting angry at her bullshit
>>
>>87392924
>responds to the worst kid being called out for being the worst kid by creating the worst character in established web-original fiction
>>
File: 801eab4c502cef61011849394550a77b.png (724KB, 684x1700px) Image search: [Google]
801eab4c502cef61011849394550a77b.png
724KB, 684x1700px
>>87392944
They followed along because it was easier than making a scene and work on their own problems. Which sort of ceased to exist due to the presence of Vriska anyway.

>I will turn my ironic Mary Sue in an unironic one!
>Am I not clever and subversive?
>>
>>87392993
>>87392924
Act 5 Vriska was GREAT

All you had to do was NOT BRING HER BACK and maybe we'd be bitching about how we went from Vriska to Aranea, blissfully unaware of the Monster called "Act 6 Vriska."
>>
>>87392944
>>87392977
That and the time on the meteor, being stuck in close proximity to her probably lead them to learning to tolerate it given they didn't lynch her
>>
>>87393016
I still maintain that Hussie always intended to bring her back in some fashion, Aranea was just a not!Vriska/seemingly "good" Vriska thrown in there to taunt us
>>
So what sort of reaction was intended when Vriska trashtalked (Vriska)?

One became a better, albeit very emotional person that didn't want to be the hero anymore and help the effort, the other still wants to be the hero for selfish reasons but only became 'better' in the sense that she learned you don't need to kill or threaten people to get them to do what you want.

I really have a hard time sympathizing with any of the two.

What was the point? What was Hussie's intention here?
>>
File: 1477485766060.png (418KB, 548x780px) Image search: [Google]
1477485766060.png
418KB, 548x780px
>>87393016

Aranea would've been as good a character as Act 5 Vriska if the fanbase had been the same as Act 5. Killing popular characters meant bad fans couldn't disassociate the act from the writing.
>>
>>87393126

No idea what his intention was, but I consider it a great upd8, because it made a bunch of idiots on Tumblr super mad because he sunk a gay ship.

It's hilarious how Tumblr Shippers will overlook really toxic relationship behavior if it's yaoi/lesbian. If Meenah had been a 19 year old guy grooming a 13 year old girl, they would've flipped their collective shit.
>>
File: kanaya_with_wrigglers.png (45KB, 1116x1614px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya_with_wrigglers.png
45KB, 1116x1614px
>>
>>87392650
Is that Simon Pegg above crazy Griffith?
>>
>>87392687
It's a sphincter.
>>
>>87392919
>but now it means characters the author applies different standards to in a transparently obvious way.
Oh. That's a good way of putting it.
>>
File: 1342828515896.png (140KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1342828515896.png
140KB, 400x380px
>>
>>87392919

I am still fucking mad as hell that John could save literally everyone in the comic and only saved Vriska.

The Condy breadcrumbs would've been fucking BEAUTIFUL if he pulled some Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 'My Name is John Smith' bullshit with her. John actively contributing in killing someone just felt wrong.
>>
>>87393233
John is not a very good main character. He truly does suck at being a hero.

He is aware that he didn't save his friends, but just created copied, isn't he? Not that it matters to him.
>>
>tfw there will never be a montage of john saving everyone, including the villains
>tfw equius and nepeta stay dead
>tfw feferi remains blasted
>tfw the blue dork won't reach into the fire to save aranea
>>
>>87393016
I'll grant you that. Vriska's developments with John warmed me up to her. She's still heinous but at least she tried to be better.
>>
>>87392919
>Words change, faggots.
But words don't change to your liking an neither has Mary Sue.

to understand the meaning of a Mary Sue, you have to understand why it is a bad thing.

And what make a Mary Sue a bad thing is that it is a side character that draw all of the spotlight to her, make all the other character useless and only there to praise her and kill any thrill or tension in the story by being able to solve everything by herself and/or making everything about herself.

By the very meaning of what a Mary Sue is, a Main protagonist can't be a Mary Sue: you can't steal the spotlight if the spotlight was already on you in the first place.

Being cool/competent/kicking ass/well liked doesn't make you a mary sue. It's killing the story by being cool/competent/kicking ass/well liked and becoming the centrepiece of a story that wasn't initially about that character in the first place.

Jade was already a main character in the first place, never pulled all the spotlight to herself and her existence didn't made the story less interesting.

Therefore, she is not a Mary Sue.

Also, Self insert and Mary Sue are actually two different concept, even if they don't exclude each other.
>>
>>87393195
No, my man, that's the legendary Paul Williams
>>
>>87393273
But that's soooo cliche and conventional!

Seriously, there are ways to be unconventional without going full retard.
>>
>>87392919
>>87393200
>but now it means characters the author applies different standards to in a transparently obvious way.
That's a completely false. see >>87393293
This is what a mary sue actually means.
>>
File: sao.png (258KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sao.png
258KB, 640x360px
>>87393321
>>87393293
>Main characters can't be Mary Sues
lol what the fuck is this shit

here i think i found a character you might like his name is kirito he's the protagonist so by your, uh.... """"logic"""" he can't be a mary sue
>>
>>87392919
>the author applies different standards to in a transparently obvious way.
>Feferi and Nepeta have to stay dead, but let's retcon the fucking comic to save Vriska AND ONLY VRISKA
1. It's Jade in the OP, not Vriska
2. it's not about standard being applied to characters. it's about selfconsitancy and making character act in a way that fit them.

Story aren't written on the notion tat "good characters will be rewarded and bad character will be punished". That would be terrible.
>>
>>87393318

>impying a generic they fight the bad guys ending and then have lots of babies ending isn't even more cliched
>>
People called Jade a Mary Sue and complained about her in general back in the old days because she was exactly what Calliope is now, and Calliope is possibly the most hated character in Homestuck around these parts.
>>
>>87393394
He isn't. That doesn't mean the story isn't shit.
>>
The most upsetting part to me is not that ships I liked were sunk or simply written out of existence, like Karezi, one of the few ships with a lot of build up and history. No, that's just part of a bigger problem.

That problem being Hussie's apparent urge to always be ironic, unconventional and unpredictable. To the point that the story, plot and characters suffer for it. That wanton disregard for any storytelling convention just because. It hurts even more because all of these ideas have great potential if only they had gotten more of an order, a structure to them.

>>87393401
>implying that's not only because he wanted to be so ironic he went with a cliched ending because people expect him to not do it

We are talking of amounts of layers of irony here Shrek couldn't even fathom.

Hussie isn't an ogre, he goes beyond that.
>>
File: Gaston_transparent.png (541KB, 662x834px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston_transparent.png
541KB, 662x834px
>>87393400
>>87393321
>>87393293
1. I heard you the first fucking time, you samefagging retard.

2. I'm not talking moral standards, I'm talking story standards. When Vriska dies it's not Terezi acting out of JUSTICE, it's cold cruel pragmatism that's being applied. It's fitting and ironic since cold cruel pragmatism is how Vriska justified her atrocities.

But then it turns out that Terezi looking into the future and seeing that if she didn't kill Vriska everyone would die was wrong. The story twists over backwards to say Vriska is the key to all of this, contradicting itself.

She's a fucking Mary Sue. Oh and Jade is a hilarious joke with a dog cock.
>>
>>87393394
Kirito is just an obnoxiously skilled/can't do wrong character. The sniper chick from the second season might be a better example for your argument.
>>
>>87393419
>Kirito isn't a Mary Sue
It's very clear you're just an autist stuck on his personal definition of Mary Sue.

So for myself and the good of everyone in the thread, let's come up with a NEW definition for our autistic faggot here.

We'll call them Cocksluts!

Cocksluts - A character who the author applies double standards to in a way which hurts his story's overall consistency.

Jade is a Cockslut. A huge Cockslut.
>>
File: 0.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>87393394
A main protagonist that is super Cool and kick ass and always save the day can actually be an entertaining story, if done well.
>>
>>87393456
>Gatson_transparent
>isn't actually transparent

All my hopes and dreams were crushed. How could you?
>>
>>87393495
And we use the term "Mary Sue" when they're not.
>>87393488
Sounds good to me. Vriska is such a Cockslut. I think Dave is also a Cockslut at the end.
>>
>>87393495
>A main protagonist that is super Cool and kick ass and always save the day can actually be an entertaining story, if done well.
That's one of the main reasons stories were told in the first place. This thread is fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>87393495
see>>87393488
A Mary Sue has to take the spotlight away from the maincast and kill any interresting thing to be a Mary Sue.

Having a main character being super cool in itself isn't enough to make him a Mary Sue.
>>
>>87392775
Caliborn is the one thing he still has from back during the game, the one loose end remaining.

The one person who, like John, hasn't changed. Likewise, while they've all moved on, it's only Caliborn who remembers John. A Caliborn who is exactly as John remembers. Someone who he feels he can blame and beat up for for everything that's gone wrong with his life, whether it was actually his fault or not. I mean, it wouldn't be right for him to get angry at his "friends" for being happy and living their lives.

At this stage, all John needs to do is ignore the "troll" and not get pulled into his shit. Just get out of his house and do shit, because it's not like Caliborn can come to him. He lets Caliborn fuck with him because he secretly wants Caliborn to fuck with him and give him an excuse to be angry and get pulled into his shit.
>>
>>87393515
>That's one of the main reasons stories were told in the first place.
Vriska is not fucking Beowulf Anon
>>
>>87393456
>Gaston_transparent.png
>it's not tr

>>87393505
you FUCKER
>>
>>87393548
She's not, and she's not a "Mary Sue," either. You all just latch on to a convenient shorthand by which to refer an obnoxious character who keeps getting away with being a cunt.
>>
>>87393568
Yeah, she's a Cockslut. A total cockslut
>>
>>87393456
>But then it turns out that Terezi looking into the future and seeing that if she didn't kill Vriska everyone would die was wrong. The story twists over backwards to say Vriska is the key to all of this, contradicting itself.
There is zero contradiction. The reason Vriska would have caused the death of everyone is because she would have tried to fight Bec Noir. John prevent that. There is no narrative contradiction about it and all of what you are mentioning has nothing to do with Mary Sue anyway.

And no different standards were applied here either.

You are badly remembering the whole thing just so you can stick a label that isn't even adequate to a character you don't like.

A character you don't like doesn't mean it is badly written. It's just that you don't like it.
>>
>>87393488
>on his personal definition of Mary Sue.
I am actually taking the REAL definition of a May Sue, instead of trying to change it's meaning to "A competent character I don't like", like some are trying to do, nowadays.
>>
>>87393602
>A character you don't like doesn't mean it is badly written.

Ah, it all comes out in the end. Behind the Anon concerned about the "proper definition" of the term Mary Sue is another Vriska fanboy.

Hilarious. Oh please, go on. Tell me how Act 6 Vriska is a good character. I'm DYING to know!
>>
>>87393627
>Ah, it all comes out in the end. Behind the Anon concerned about the "proper definition" of the term Mary Sue is another Vriska fanboy.
Except not. Vriska is my least favorite character. But unlike you, I don't let my hate for her affect my objectivity.
>>
>>87393646
So tell me Anon, how is Act 6 Vriska a good character? I mean, uh... "objectively" speaking.
>>
File: 1355087673908.png (303KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1355087673908.png
303KB, 800x800px
>>
I think what you define as Mary Sue depends on when you learned that term.

I picked up when I was first exploring English fanfiction in my early Internet days in the 2000s, and back then, the defining attributes of a Mary Sure were:

- self insert of the author
- unconditionally loved by everyone but her enemies
- can do no wrong, all powerful
- dark, tragic and troubled past

I guess the most common elements found in the varying definitions are that "they can do no wrong", are unconditionally loved and just about good at everything. But in a way where they do not feel like a real character. They need to feel fake even for a story.

Original Vriska is basically a character that behaves like an evil Mary Sue and expects the world to adjust to that. Act 6 Vriska is a weird combination of bonafide Mary Sue and Deus Ex, which Homestuck had plenty of already. The thing however is that it's not the characters liking her, but the story bending itself backwards because she is needed to win somehow.
>>
>>87393658
*crickets*
>>
File: tumblr_o9rgod89IN1rzbrtoo1_500.png (123KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9rgod89IN1rzbrtoo1_500.png
123KB, 500x688px
>>
I think if we're going to redefine Mary Sue based on how it's commonly used, we need to all admit that it means "character I don't like"

More nuanced, thought out definitions are definitely used sparingly.
>>
>>87393709
It's exclusively a fanfiction term holy fuck stop it
>>
>>87393627
>Tell me how Act 6 Vriska is a good character. I'm DYING to know!
Never said she was good, I said she wasn't a Mary
Sue.

My favorite moment was Vriska actually reaped out completly (Vriska) and made a wreck out of her. It would have been even better if it was Vriska instead of (Vriska), but still good.

One of the most interesting aspect about that character is that, after her death, she became ready to sacrifice everything to become relevant again. and she succeed at a very ironical cost: her own relevancy. She managed to became relevant again, and alive (ie: thnaks to her, John merge with the House cursor, which lead to him change time and preventing her death), but it turned out to be an alternate self. The one who worked so hard to get back into the game got to be served a new one by the very one she saved.

I really enjoyed that twist. But I really would like to know if current Main Vriska would get broken down if she learned the reason she is still alive is precisely because of that (Vriska) that she loathed so much. I'd really like to see that.
>>
>>87392485

Homestuck had the unequivocally worst ending I have ever seen in anything

why are we still talking about it
>>
>>87393709
It's obvious that Mary Sue is just "a term you don't like."

You want to drag everyone into such degrees of subjectivity that no character is bad, but that leads to no character being good either.

I disagree with people who call Roxy a Mary Sue, but I'm not going to fucking pretend I don't know what they mean when they say it. It's a commonly used, commonly understood term. Hollywood Screenwriters use it, Novelists use it, Hussie fucking used it
>>
>>87393658
see>>87393746
>>
>>87393763
So it all boils down to the same semantical issue.

Fine, you fucking worm, name a character you WOULD consider a Mary Sue.
>>
>>87393709
>it means "character I don't like"
Does it? There are lots of characters who people don't like who never get hit with the Mary Sue label. So let's stop being retarded and pretending we don't know what people mean when they call someone a "Mary Sue". We know that the term ends up being applied to characters who feel like something that came out of a crappy fanfiction, even if they're canon. A character who makes the writing feel noticeably shittier whenever the plot bends over to make them important.
>>
>>87393784
There was zero semantic in anything I said.
>>
>>87393796
Name a character you would consider a Mary Sue.
>>
>>87393746

I liked the symbiosis of Vriska and Aranea's relationship in this aspect. Before Vriska came along, Aranea was content to wait for Meenah and be with her friend. Vriska wanted to defeat the final boss and regain relevance at any cost.

Ultimately, it was Aranea who achieved Vriska's goal (Even if she failed), and Vriska who got Aranea's initial desire (Becoming (Vriska)). The moment on the boat with the hug is a very story critical moment. Aranea is a truer heir to Act 5 Vriska than Vriska, as Aranea did exactly what Terezi stopped Vriska doing in the first place.
>>
>>87393816

Calliope. Flawless, unconditionally loved, the key to the defeat of an undefeatable evil.
>>
>>87393746
What? Her relevancy was given up because she got tired of it trying to be the hero and be relevant. There was no cost. She didn't care about how another copy of her was relevant again, but that she was relevant while still being her shitty old self.
>>
>>87393885
But Anon, she's a main character! And as you said, main characters can't be Mary Sues!
>>
Oh hey there's an epilogue

Oops they still don't show beating lord english

Fuck you Hussie
>>
hussie had too little passion to really write a mary sue
>>
>>87393885
> Flawless
She hid instead of helping
>unconditionally loved
Caliborn
>the key to the defeat of an undefeatable evil.
That was a completely different Calliope and that role was shared with the juju/kids
>>
>>87393816
I can say I have actually encountered on in piece of actual fiction.

Having a side character growing to the point of sabotaging the story is something I am lucky to not have seen happened in work I am fan of.
>>
>>87393915

Caliborn hates everything you fucking idiot
>>
>>87393888
Have you not read what happened later. It's all talk, Vriska actually tell her what it is.
>>
>>87393016
You definitely could bring her back, just not like that. One flying off wildly into being a shattered wreck, and the other not only not growing, but reverting back to the beginning of 5.2, with no negative consequences.
>>
Last thing I remember from Homestuck was Caliborn making a badly-drawn parody of Act 1, Bec Noir about to fight PM and I guess Lord English was in the process of destroying the afterlife that all the dead versions of the kids from the different timelines went to? Redpill me on the ending and how it was bad.
>>
>>87393945
Including Calliope, therefore, she is not unconditionally loved.
>>
>>87393233
Vriska was the only one worth saving anon
;::)
>>
>>87393885
Calliope isn't a Mary Sue either.

Once again, being cool/competent/well liked/kicking ass isn't enough to qualify ads a mary Sue.
>>
>>87393860
Me being lucky to not have followed a show having a Mary Sue doesn't make you right in any way, you know that.

If any thing, it only show the term tend to get over-used.
>>
I just found out about the snapchats from yesterday. Thank you hussie for giving me double pseudo incest rosemary. My dick is still sore
>>
>>87393746
>But I really would like to know if current Main Vriska would get broken down if she learned the reason she is still alive is precisely because of that (Vriska) that she loathed so much. I'd really like to see that.
I honestly think she either wouldn't care or would actually find it funny
>>
>>87393915
>>87393975

Well, wikipedia describes a Mary Sue as a character that is "A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment."

I'll give you that Caliborn doesn't unconditionally love her, but that doesn't feel like it invalidates comparisons of Calliope to a mary sue. I think Callie is meant to deliberately invoke such feelings, really.
>>
File: 02146.gif (78KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02146.gif
78KB, 650x450px
>>87393913
*COUGH* *COUGH*
>>
>>87393979

Step 1: Be fit or skinny
Step 2: Dress as Karkat
Step 3: Go to conventions
Step 4: Fuck pretty much everything

Seriously. Dressing as Karkat will get you all the pussy, dick or ass you desire.
>>
File: 0.png (751KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
751KB, 854x480px
>>87393784
>>87393860
>>87394006
Oh, fuck, I actually got one.

AND I FUCKING HAT YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER!

NOW THIS? THIS FUCKER IS A MOTHER FUCKING TEXT BOOK MARY SUE.

Fucker...

(the name is Adam Malkovitch, in case you are lucky enough to no know).
>>
File: Silent judgement.jpg (83KB, 969x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Silent judgement.jpg
83KB, 969x1281px
>>87393957
(Almost) everyone dies.
Then John retcons everything to before everyone dies, but now Vriska is back.
Vriska solves everyone's problems and in turn the remaining characters become unbelievably shallow, one-note, and no longer resemble their pre-retcon selves at all in some cases, like Karkat.
Then there's a flash were nothing really gets resolved and we get a wishy-washy "ending" that doesn't tell us anything.
Oh, and Slick dies without any kind of reaction from anything.
>>
>>87393903
>YFW the heavily hinted "Homestuck 2.0" is just one long demonhead mobster kingpinesque animated battle against Lord English that takes longer to watch than a reread of the comic
>>
File: gu.jpg (184KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gu.jpg
184KB, 1600x1000px
L1 here.

This is actually something I had to deal with this week, and the Mary Sue guy is annoying me with his pedantry so here's my take.

There's a doctrine in Law known as "plain meaning."

If I attached a rider onto a drug possession law that said anyone who gets caught with a kilo cocaine gets 30 years, and if they use a gun they get 50 years, what would that mean?

Literalists say that if you use a gun in any fashion you get the 50 years. In other words, if the drug dealer was short five thousand bucks for his cocaine and so he offered up his MAC-10 submachine gun as a bartering device he would be "making use" of the gun and get the 50 years. Seems pretty silly, right?

That's where plain meaning comes in. People who understand plain meaning - and this includes/included Anthony Scalia, the evil Conservative Originalist guy - would say that of course to "Make Use" of a gun would be to use it violently.

Words change over time like Mary Sue. People generally agree on its meaning.
>>
>>87394049
Neither of them are Mary Sue.
>>
>>87394044
The entire point of Calliope was that she was so weak and cowardly that another version of her that wasn't softened up by human socialization had to be the one to fight her brother.
>>
>>87393951
Vriska isn't here, so you will have to tell me.
>>
>>87394085
Adam is a bad character, but he's a main character. Not a Mary Sue, your own definition.

And he wasn't inserted or introduced in Another M(He's the Computer in Fusion) so by your own definition he's not a Mary Sue.
>>
>>87394096

It's really fucking dumb that Beta jack lived instead of robo Jack. All that build up to him having some critical roll in defeating lord english and... nothing, he dies in an unrelated event.
>>
File: 1351552756416.png (163KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1351552756416.png
163KB, 500x468px
:33 < purrkele!
>>
so is this the right time to ask for dave/jade fics?
>>
>>87394044
>"A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment."
Either you accept that definition and then accept that not all Mary Sue are bad, or you have to understand that a requirement for being a Mary Sue is that it also make the story less good (usually, a Mary Sue will kill the story by resolving all the issue easily because she is so good, or by taking all of the spotligh).

It's important to remember why a mary sue is bad for a story. A description isn't enough saying she is cool, well liked, etc... isn't enough, you have to also understand how her introduction in the story make things worst.
>>
>>87394139
nep is a cock of a pussy
>>
>>87394130
He is a self-insert of the man who made the game and single-handedly destroyed the Metroid franchise, though. Seriously, they look identical, if you study Adam closely enough.
>>
>>87394130
>but he's a main character.
WRONG. Samus IS the main character.

See, he is such a MAry Sue he made you forget the main protagonist of Metroid is actually Samus. I stand my point.
>>
>>87394205
Oh please. If you're gonna backpedal like that then Jade and Vriska can be Mary Sues since John is the main character.

Adam gets more lines than Samus in Fusion
>>
>>87394135
The dumbest thing about that is how the Hussie character saved Slick from dying in Cascade, just so he could die fighting a bunch of kids for no reason. The only way in which Slick impacted the story after shooting Snowman was by bringing the Felt to Jake for Collide and being another Jack for Dave/Dirk/Terezi to slap around.
>>
>>87394101
>Importance to the central story is on par with the rest of the blue team (equius, nepeta, eridan, feferi)
>Basically they do the one thing and then fuck off for another a millennium
>Still get to be treated as if they're main characters
>Feferi's entire character is literally to be a placeholder for Aradia
>Despite being minor supports and Sollux not wanting to be any part of canon ongoings we see them all the time
>Literally based on Cyclops and Jean Grey
>>
>>87394075
Why would I do that
>>
>>87394130
>And he wasn't inserted or introduced in Another M(He's the Computer in Fusion) so by your own definition he's not a Mary Sue.
I have never said anything about an introduction rule.

Most of the time a Mary Sue is introduced because it's fanfiction and therefore doesn't exist in the story. But a side character can very well be there from the start and only become a mary Sue later on.
>>
>>87394171

How does Callie's presence in the story not make things worse? Homestuck would've been a much better comic if Callie was never a character, and, as much as Caliborn produced some funny dialogue, if Lord English had remained a fairly inscrutable eldritch horror who was hinted to be a past player of the game.
>>
>>87394263
Well, going by your Adam Model, Act 6 Vriska is a Mary Sue. She was fine in Act 5, but is an insufferable Mary Sue.

This is my actual opinion by the way. Fusion Adam is fine, Another M is cancer. Not JUST for Adam but he is fucking awful.

Act 6 Vriska is even more awful
>>
>>87394250

Because grills dress as Nepeta at conventions. You don't have to convince them to dress as anything if they already are.

Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat that a convention slut is going to track me down with some fucking abomination offspring.
>>
File: kanaya_chainsaw.jpg (208KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
kanaya_chainsaw.jpg
208KB, 600x601px
>>
>>87394229
>Oh please. If you're gonna backpedal like
There is Zero backpedaling at all.

Adam Malkovitch is never a main protagonist. In Other M there is only one Main protagonist and it's samus. Adam is a side-character, at the same level than the "remember me" guy.

>n Jade and Vriska can be Mary Sues since John is the main character.
Unlike Adam, Jade IS a main character and get a full intro just like John Dave and Rose.
>>
>>87394306
You've never gotten laid at a convention and you know it.
>>
>>87394347
Well I'm not the one bitching about Jade really, more Vriska. I'm more annoyed by how pointless Jade is than anything.
>>
>>87394302
>Act 6 Vriska is even more awful
See >>87393126
There is actually aspect of Vriska that make the story interesting an her presence worth. Even if she is my least favorite character, her presence in the story actually bring some good stuff.
>>
>>87394246
None of that qualify for MAry Sue.

to be a Mary Sue, you have to be so good/interesting that the story become about you and make things less interesting by being so good at everything.
>>
>>87394401
Yeah yeah ok, she's your least favorite character but you think she's good and gush over her.

You're fooling no one
>>
>>87394538
>but you think she's good and gush over her.
i don't. But I don't see her as a Mary Sue either. and while I don't like her, I can understand how she play a role in the story and that she was written to be disliked.
>>
>>87394434
They're essentially mini-sues.

They don't get to have the plot revolve around them (Vriska already got you covered there)

>make things less interesting by being so good at everything

That however hold true for both of them to a T
>>
>>87394587
Act 6 Vriska adds nothing and takes away everything. She beats the main bad guy by opening a box. She solves issues off-screen.

She is a cancer.
>>
>>87394597
>That however hold true for both of them to a T
I disagree. Their presence actually made things entertaining.
>>
>>87394615
>She beats the main bad guy by opening a box
We actually don't know what happened.
>>
>>87394648
Hussie gave up
>>
File: 344436643.jpg (45KB, 528x376px) Image search: [Google]
344436643.jpg
45KB, 528x376px
>>87394626
>I disagree

Well alright then.
'Entertaining' is different for everyone in homestuck.

nah j/k/ that just means you're a filthy fucking homefuck and you should kill yourself ASAP.
>>
File: jimmy.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
I think we c-can all agree that on the whole, Act 6 of Homestuck was a-actually a huge success!
>>
>>87394272
Callie doesn't actively make the comic worse than it already was by act 6

Imagine Callie interacting with the pre-A6 characters and them openly making fun of her for her appearance, shitty fics, and autism the way people made fun of Nepeta
>>
>>87394760
I liked it in its entirety up until the Retcon. The Retcon caused aggravated character assassination. It still had some good stuff afterward, but not enough to really make up for that.
>>
>>87394803
>I liked it in its entirety
Trickster Arc was garbage
>>
File: Andrew ''Radiation'' Hussie.jpg (216KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew ''Radiation'' Hussie.jpg
216KB, 500x400px
Hey, wanna hear about the Kickstarter game that was made in my basement?
>>
>>87393863
And then Vriska came back to life and fucked all that.
>>
>>87394845
Trickster Arc Was Fucking Awesome.
>>
>>87392485
a useless bitch in both sense of the word
>>
>>87394794
Why would anyone make fun of Callie's appearance, though? Cherubs look awesome.
>>
>>87392769

My problem is that Kanaya is that she never seemed to have any flaws. Especially when compared to the other Trolls.

Vriska was egotistical, Karkat hated himself, Tavros was a wimp with low self-esteem, etc.
>>
>>87394965
Kanaya was gay
>>
>>87394889

Trickster Arc was a transparent way for someone who'd written themselves into a corner to get the characters onto their quest slabs and out of current predicaments.

Remember when the Warhammer of Zillyhoo actually felt like an important weapon?
>>
>>87394965

Kanaya was too passively nice and helpful - Remember, while these seem like positive traits in human society, they're huge negatives in troll society. She gave Eridan the tools to kill Feferi and functionally snuff out their society, because she refused to see the bad in people.
>>
>>87394995
>Trickster Arc was a transparent way for someone who'd written themselves into a corner to get the characters onto their quest slabs and out of current predicaments.
It also established the power of the JuJu. Also, fucking hilarious.

>Remember when the Warhammer of Zillyhoo actually felt like an important weapon?
It was always a joke from the start.
>>
>>87395048

It was hilarious in the same way Ghostbusters 2016 was hilarious. so random ecks dee
>>
>>87392485
There must always be a Mary Sue in Hussie's narrative structure.

Jade => Vriska => Meenah => Vriska

Notice when one was important, the other became utterly irrelevant.
>>
>>87394995
>Remember when the Warhammer of Zillyhoo actually felt like an important weapon?
Right up until john made a better one?
>>
>>87395048

>establishes the power of the juju

The Juju that... Never reappeared and was never used again? Such power.
>>
File: happy baby noises.png (213KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
happy baby noises.png
213KB, 600x580px
>>
>>87395137
Someone get the bug zapper.
>>
>>87394965
>Karkat hated himself
Does he? Keep in mind he shoves all his faults to his past versions.

When Karkat joins the ghost army, he shittalked hard at Nepeta, Eridan, Equius and his doomed versions.
>>
>>87394865
>toby had less problems than hussie
Truly this a beautiful day.
>>
File: 1363646901961.png (168KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
1363646901961.png
168KB, 700x532px
>>
What was it that made the story so good while it was good?
>>
File: 04355.gif (26KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
04355.gif
26KB, 650x650px
>>87395022

But does the story or characters ever call her out on this? From what I can recall Eridan is assigned full blame of the incident.

Plus she becomes a lot less nice and passive immediately after Murderstuck which leaves her character with nowhere to go.
>>
So out of all females, which would you fug and which would you marry? I guess polygamy is fair game, but don't overkill. Harems NEVER end up well/
>>
>>87395759
Fug Jade, Rose, Jane, Terezi, Meenah,and Vriska
Marry Jade or Vriska
I'm a masochist okay?
>>
File: arvorevida e da morte.jpg (141KB, 1402x1083px) Image search: [Google]
arvorevida e da morte.jpg
141KB, 1402x1083px
> Shadow Aspects, aka Aspects as Qliphoth
> Qliphoth; metaphorical "shells" surrounding holiness in Jewish Mysticism.
> Each shadow aspect has a related class.
>[Aspect], [Qlipha], [Desc]. [Class], [Demons]
>Time, Thamiel, represents the duality that goes against the unity of God. Players are responsible for managing the two timelines A and B (they need to work together due to shortage of shadow aspects). Class: Adversary, Satan and Moloch.
Breath, Ghagiel, Players control corrupted, polluted air, 'lord of the flies'. Class: Hinderer, Beelzebub.
Light, Satariel, the 'Dark' shadowy aspect; it conceals Light, darkness. Class: Concealer, Lucifuger.
Life, Agshekeloh, more concrete than the former triad, misguided and imbalanced love which exhausts and ultimately suffocates its object, those who waste the substance and thought of creation. Class: Breaker, Astaroth/Astarte.
Blood, Golohab, stands for mercilessness, fire and the punitive side of hell, biased judgement, unrighteousness. Class: Burner, Asmodai.
Mind, Tagiriron, stand against the beauty of Tiphereth [Mind], also hell's juridical process. Class: Disputer, Belphagor.
Hope, Oreb Zaraq, associated with ravens and unbalanced raw emotions. Class: Disperser, Baal.
Rage, Samael, represents madness; corruption of patterns, trickster gods. Class: Deceiver, Adramelech.
Heart, Gamaliel, dark side of the dream plane, nightmares. Class: Obscene, Lilith.
Space, Lilith, the dark sides of the material plane and dream planes. Class: Queen, Naamah.
Void, Abyss, related to the trickster demon Choronzon. Class: Shapeshifter.
>>
>>87395855
You could and should drop the aspect shit and use the rest of this to make your own "aspects" for your own story.
>>
>>87395855
What is this even?
]I shall give you dis pear.
>>
>>87392485
Yep
>>
File: 1477731624418.png (662KB, 470x872px) Image search: [Google]
1477731624418.png
662KB, 470x872px
Is Karkat a good character?
>>
>>87396405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44HFjmaP5w
Maybe.

Is he worse than post-retcon Vriska?
>>
>>87396243
My OC
>>
>>87396405
He's barely a character
>>
>>87396476
Yes

>post-retcon Vriska gets to shit on her dyke version
>post-retcon Karkat doesn't shit on pre-retcon Karkat for being an obsessed Karezifag and turboloser
>>
File: do_it_for_her.png (310KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_for_her.png
310KB, 1280x914px
>>
>>87392485
What if I told you that every female character in the comic was a mary sue?
>>
>>87396784
>>87396784
If every character is a mary sue, are any of them still Mary Sues?
>>
>>87396709
>>post-retcon Karkat doesn't shit on pre-retcon Karkat for being an obsessed Karezifag and turboloser

And then (Karkat) would have shit on him for running his mouth about stuff he never experienced, and ultimately having accomplished nothing at all but getting knocked out by Kanaya, while he at least died a noble death for someone else.

And that's still more than whatever Karkat ended up doing.
>>
>>87396855
shouldn't you be fucking your pencil-thin assistant, syndrome
>>
>>87396855
Yes, it's just that the story because a farce.
>>
>>87396784
Even rose?
>>
>>87395137
iwftb
>>
>>87396723
How do you pronounce 'Kanaya'?
>>
>>87396981
cuh-NIGH-uh
>>
>>87396952
Do not sexualize the baby!
>>
>>87396937
Post retcon yeah? Without the alcohalisn she has no flaws and isnt called out for bot playing the rain or ever doing so. Instead she does nothing and gets to marry the troll that had a crush on her since she was 13 and then have hot pseudo incest sex with said wife
>>
Honestly, Jade was more of a plot device than a Mary Sue. Then everything she used as an advantage fell apart and she had to actually confront her issues and develop a character arc, and then she became utterly irrelevant just like everyone else.
>>
>>87397090
>r/homestuck

hahahahha FUCK no
>>
>>87397090
>obvious link to reddit
I ain't clicking that shit nigga
>>
File: 02666.gif (14KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
02666.gif
14KB, 650x450px
>>87397090
>Reddit
Get the fuck out
>>
File: mary sue.jpg (42KB, 532x465px) Image search: [Google]
mary sue.jpg
42KB, 532x465px
>>87392485
I liked her until Act 6. Jesus Christ.

And no; she wasn't a "deconstruction" or a "parody" of Mary Sues, either. That was Vriska. Hussie had never even heard of the concept until people complained about Jade being one, which was a typical case of "nobody knows what a Mary Sue is and are extra judgemental of female characters" in action.
>>
File: 1476693595914.png (659KB, 916x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476693595914.png
659KB, 916x1024px
>>87397113
>>87397126
>>87397158
>mfw reddit will NEVER EVER be apart of the metastuck session
>>
>>87397034
What would have fulfilling her quest accomplished?

Weird how both Dave and Rose seem to shy away from personal growth, which is what the quest is designed for, tailor made even.

I get that you perhaps don't want to follow an entity that expects you as it shaped itself for you, but then at least seek personal growth somewhere else. That didn't happen. Rose just spend time with Kanaya and Dave seemed to have gotten weird due to the people surrounding him.
>>
>>87397190
Reddit can get fucking meteor'd, they're not getting in
>>
>>87397187
literally the worst mary sue chart ever 0/5 go kill yourself
>>
File: my ears hurt.png (3KB, 189x173px) Image search: [Google]
my ears hurt.png
3KB, 189x173px
>>87397043
>Honestly, Jade was more of a plot device than a Mary Sue. Then everything she used as an advantage fell apart and then she became utterly irrelevant just like everyone else.
ftfy
>>
>>87397353
Why is Jade so cute___
>>
File: Ask HumanStuck.png (2MB, 1280x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Ask HumanStuck.png
2MB, 1280x1050px
>>87397383
she's the realest most kawaii nigga on the streets
>>
File: villains.png (624KB, 762x1120px) Image search: [Google]
villains.png
624KB, 762x1120px
today I will remind them
>>
File: tumblr_mjenj4JAcI1qk2v8do6_500.jpg (45KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjenj4JAcI1qk2v8do6_500.jpg
45KB, 467x600px
>>
>>87397482
Is /hst/ the MSPA reader after his botched suicide?
>>
>>87397535
/hst/ is /hsg/ after coming up declaring he's bi and then actually experiencing anal sex
>>
File: 1372753246913.gif (10KB, 353x378px) Image search: [Google]
1372753246913.gif
10KB, 353x378px
>>87397535
/hst/ is the crippled and mentally retarded shell of what's left of /HSG/ after "the accident"

don't stare, it's rude
>>
File: troll_kiss.gif (208KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
troll_kiss.gif
208KB, 800x450px
What would kissing a troll feel like?
>>
>>87397600
HSG was always bi
/hst/ is more against gay shit actually
>>
>>87397648
/hsg/ died from a protracted bout with cancer, and was emaciated and not lucid. The revival brought him more health then he had seen in years.
>>
>>87397423
why john looks more like a girl than jade on that picture
>>
>>87397353
She made the Duttle, though.
>>
>>87397482
who is the fucking owl again
>>
>>87397773
Softowl. Hussie's shitty girlfriend.
>>
>>87397788
And then he got a shittier girlfriend
Someone we thought was one of us
>>
File: terezi_vriska_beach.jpg (677KB, 869x900px) Image search: [Google]
terezi_vriska_beach.jpg
677KB, 869x900px
>>
>>87397818
T H I C C
is there more
>>
>>87396891
>implying Hussie won't subvert it by having Karkat keep repeating the "Alive = Winner, Dead = Loser" argument
>>
>>87397834
I have no idea, but I hope so
>>
>>87397797
Why is piggy so hated? Why do people think she's the source of davekat when she wrote stridercest fics?
>>
>>87397854
If there's Aradia there I'd be happy. I like Aradia.
>>
>>87397900
I told you
We thought she was one of us
Betrayal breeds contempt
We think she's the source of davekat because she is
She convinced Hussie to make it canon
We know this
>>
>>87397900
Were you not here for her screaming Davekat was canon again and again for it only to never be actually confirmed in canon?
>>
File: Double Standard.png (425KB, 521x669px) Image search: [Google]
Double Standard.png
425KB, 521x669px
>>87397773
halftruth/softowl/rachel/vapid cunt/Hussie's Yoko Ono
>>
File: help.png (358KB, 876x549px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
358KB, 876x549px
>>87397915
>We think she's the source of davekat
we know
>>
>>87397818
>Topless Vriska
>Vriska's cannon big tits
And that's why they're all looking at her and not blind girl ass
>>
>>87398048
No thats piggy. Homestuck was still good when he was with halfcunt the vapid truth
>>
>>87398165
What's the purpose of troll breasts again
>>
>>87397915
She only ever claimed she is.

The worst part was her being an obnoxious attention whore.
>>
>>87398198
Venom sacks
>>
Being a Cuckold is what drove hussie down into the girthy depths
>>
>>87392687
Either NATO or Chaos.
>>
Johnrezi should be endgame.
>>
>>87398198
My head canon is that Caliborn SOMEHOW fucked with their evolution so troll tits would be a thing just so the females would look more like the ones in his how to draw anime book
>>
>>87398193
Homestuck hasn't been good since Inappropriate Time for Ham ended.
>>
>>87398265
It IS endgame
>>
>>87395075
Way funnier than this.
>>87395096
Jujus in general.
>>
File: 1384454419784.png (101KB, 472x528px) Image search: [Google]
1384454419784.png
101KB, 472x528px
>>
>>87393273
Totally agree except Jake should try the Aranea part
>>
File: the judge.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the judge.png
9KB, 640x480px
Vriska fighting Terezi mod when?

I can't fucking edit images right now, it's impossible without an actual mouse since numpad mouse can do only so much. Pretend it's Terezi in place of Sans and the player's name is VRISKA (it can be considering it's 6 letters)
>>
File: kanayas_hive.jpg (130KB, 1280x767px) Image search: [Google]
kanayas_hive.jpg
130KB, 1280x767px
>>
>>87398321
>implying
Face it, John is alone and Terezi ends up with Vriska and makes ScourgeCEST canon.
>>
File: 1460527580608.gif (78KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460527580608.gif
78KB, 650x450px
Reminder that John's sole reasons for wanting to fight and murder Caliborn is because he wrote shitty fanficion and threatened a bunny
>>
>>87398394
>John ends up alone
>Cucked by snek
My dreams of JohnVris have at least snowball's chance in hell of being cannon compliant once more!
Though seriously, you know JohnVris shippers are going to take him being single and the bit of him asking about Terezi's progress as some sort of sign

>>
>>87398470
Those are perfectly valid reasons
>>
>>87398470
In all fairness with the destruction of the earth, John might have thought he was finally free of shitty fanfics
Little does he know, he stars in so many shitty fanfics, SO MANY
>>
>>87398394
>>87398321
At least no matter our preference, we can all enter our mutually exclusive states of denial together, as a community.
>>
File: small alien child.webm (3MB, 848x638px) Image search: [Google]
small alien child.webm
3MB, 848x638px
>>87398470
John is the hero we need
>>
>>87398498
But he just didn't KNOW he was gay and in love with Dave!
>>
>>87398556
>ohhhh. is that what a penis looks like?
>i guess gays aren't that bad.
>>
I finally found Karkat's perfect romance partner!

Look at this pic!
>>
File: John no gays.png (24KB, 150x176px) Image search: [Google]
John no gays.png
24KB, 150x176px
>>87398556
>>87398614
>John "Smash Pound Put A Fag In The Ground" Egbert
>Being gay
You people are delusional
>>
>>87398652
You forgot to post a picture,
>>
>>87392613
But that's true. Calling a character in an original work a Mary sue us pointless. Just call them poorly written.
>>
File: 1436491613128.png (175KB, 650x466px) Image search: [Google]
1436491613128.png
175KB, 650x466px
>>87398652
There's no- Oh. I see
>>
>>87398470
>Epilouge is masterpiece done well as well as final le fight
I'd be hyped
>>
>>87398772
Don't even bother. It's just gonna be Vriska showing up AS USUAL and one shotting Caliborn/LE AT THE SAME TIME then everyone will suck her bulge for sixty panels straight saying how thankful they are she was there and how awesome she is
>>
>>87398772
I would kill for a big, a long, complex, absurd and creative final battle done not through an animation, just panels.
>>
File: 1437759662981.png (2MB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1437759662981.png
2MB, 1250x1250px
>>87398321
I wish
>>
File: 364643364364.png (212KB, 661x828px) Image search: [Google]
364643364364.png
212KB, 661x828px
>>87395155
>Karkat shittalked hard at Equius

I think he was flustered more than anything
>>
File: IMG_0700.png (434KB, 1097x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.png
434KB, 1097x707px
>>87397752
Probably supposed to be some kind of Ftm tranny. You know how tumblr is.
>>
>>87393957
>Bec Noir about to fight PM
It's funny how this describes basically half of the entire comic.
>>
>>87398966
It looks like a muppet
>>
File: ocuzkoKXGA1rrmi7y_400.png (103KB, 368x479px) Image search: [Google]
ocuzkoKXGA1rrmi7y_400.png
103KB, 368x479px
>>
>>87399000
god Fef is so cute why didn't they let her be an actual character?
>>
File: 1369848836520.png (7KB, 253x332px) Image search: [Google]
1369848836520.png
7KB, 253x332px
>>
>>87398966
There's a new Tereziman in town.
>>
>>87392534
>dhmk fight

Oh yeah, clearly.
>>
>>87399147
I'm still so mad that shit never got brought up again
>>
>>87398614
John lived with Jade for three years, I'm sure he's seen plenty of penises.
>>
Why didn't Caliborn win? He was hands down not only the best thing about post-Act 5 Homestuck, he was the best character Hussie ever wrote.
>>
i like the jade /hst/ came up with more. but at this point hussie forgot his own characters anyway, so...
>>
>>87399407
He did win where it counts. He's been able to do everything he wants to do for countless eons. His defeat was offscreen and currently inconclusive.
>>
>>87399440
Fanon Jade is a lonely overly horny racist who desperately wants Dave to love her and has trouble being around people because she's that fucked up.
>>
Between John and Dave who is more alpha
1) by the end of Act 5 Act 2?
2) by the of the comic?
>>
>>87399445
I'll accept that. He gets it better than half the cast anyway.
>>
>>87399523
Exactly.
Half-crazed feral depressive doggirl is better than what Hussie came up with
>>
File: Jade in absolute disgust.png (18KB, 402x527px) Image search: [Google]
Jade in absolute disgust.png
18KB, 402x527px
>>87399351
>>
File: tumblr_mnr2lusJ0r1s147mko1_1280.png (142KB, 449x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnr2lusJ0r1s147mko1_1280.png
142KB, 449x750px
>>
>>87399351
Jade's extensive dildo collection doesn't count, no matter how many times John was forced to take the tour.
>>
>>87392687
It's the beam from a flashlight pointed at the viewer.
>>
How can we redeem Karkat

even if he doesn't end up with dave and wins the jadebowl or fucking vriska marries him

what will shipping even do when he is still worthless?
>>
File: PimpJade.png (44KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
PimpJade.png
44KB, 500x400px
>>87399557
>>
File: 1353897254558.png (32KB, 605x447px) Image search: [Google]
1353897254558.png
32KB, 605x447px
>>87399684
>>
>>87399684
Make him the actual troll king. Dave and Jade go off to some nice quiet retreat to have babies and make funky jams or whatever, and become irrelevant to him beyond friends.
Have him actually DO something, don't make him an accessory to the main characters.
>>
>>87399684
He gets his own cooking show.
>>
>>87399627
Was John forced to buy something from the Dildo Gift Shop?
>>
>>87399627
>those air drops we saw Jade getting aren't usually mail, they're crates of sex toys
>thanks to grandpa ordering things like iron man suits and mummies, nobody questions it
>>
>>87399751
Worse, Jade got him an annual pass for his birthday.
And then when the new universe came along he thought he'd be free of that shit.
Turns out Jade not only transplanted it, but three years alone meant that she alchemized a bunch more, so now it replaced the fucking Smithsonian. Every summer he's dragged there. The curators actually recognize him.
>>
Where can i see the halloween snaps?
>>
File: 74656589547669836.gif (65KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
74656589547669836.gif
65KB, 300x332px
>>
>>87399799
>entire section where she alchemized toys based off her friends
>>
>>87399845
Google homestuck snapchat and click the first tumblr link.
>>
File: 1438686658652.gif (61KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1438686658652.gif
61KB, 650x650px
>>87399684
>or fucking vriska marries him
>>
>>87399799
does she name them all?
are any named after him?
>>
>>87399889
if you combine "fetus in a jar" with a photo of Dave's crotch, you get "Dave's penis in a jar"
>>
>>87399930
Every single one is named, catalogued, and used at least twice.
John's gotten used to it finally when he notices a crowd around a moderately sized blue one named that looks suspiciously familiar.
Turns out he shouldn't have left his underwear behind. Dave finds this amusing until John shows him the entire Strider section.
>>
>>87399919
w-what happened to karkat
>>
>>87399949
DOes she show it to Dave and remind him that he's replaceable?
>>
>>87392751
>Why are fangirls so slutty?
>>
>>87400052
>Implying she didn't just send him a pic of her and said jar along with the message he's been replaced
>Implying she doesn't remind him every couple of months
>>
>>87400052
>>87400146
Stop that, Jade likes Dave for more than just his penis! Jade likes Dave for his wonderful personality!
>>
>>87400158
She can have both, the dick in a jar for the penis, Dave for being Dave

Hell, a few good alchemization picks and the dick in a jar will be far better than Dave's ever could!
>>
File: tumblr_megzd3d1qP1qfbtsto4_1280.png (102KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megzd3d1qP1qfbtsto4_1280.png
102KB, 560x560px
>>87400213
>"Dave's knoty penis in a jar"
>>
File: 786547806446846548.jpg (388KB, 552x1761px) Image search: [Google]
786547806446846548.jpg
388KB, 552x1761px
>>
>>87400213
But the jardick can't get her pregnant or make her breakfast or pet her and call her a good dog after a long night of sweet, gentle coitus.
And you can't dress it up in a sexy catboy outfit.
>>
>>87392485
I think that jade being a mary sue for the first few acts was actually necessary to her character development. It was all in order for prospit to be destroyed and her to become completely lost and depressed. A fall from grace, if you will.

Knowing everything to knowing absolutely nothing. That shit hit me hard when I was reading this. The colorful reminders being trashed is also representative of this
>>
>>87400427
>But the jardick can't get her pregnant
After the 2nd or 3rd alchimization it can

>make her breakfast or pet her and call her a good dog after a long night of sweet, gentle coitus.
She still has Dave for that

>And you can't dress it up in a sexy catboy outfit.
...Somehow I can see Jade dressing up a dick with kitty ears
>>
>>87400459
Maybe if Hussie had actually handled Jade well Dave's reminder on her finger at the end might have had impact beyond being superficially cute.
>>
>>87400459
>colorful reminders
remember when these were a thing
>>
File: god not again.jpg (453KB, 799x566px) Image search: [Google]
god not again.jpg
453KB, 799x566px
>>87400488
At the end of Act 5 everyone basically concluded their arcs, minus meeting their guardians. Hussie had to stretch that shit out and everyone suffered.
>>
>>87400525
Yes we remember Collide
>>
>>87400531
Where are John's legs in that picture?
>>
>>87400557
You can clearly see them to the left f Dave
>>
>>87400531
>Hussie had to stretch
>had to

Did he, though?
>>
File: stuckstuck.png (546KB, 344x2921px) Image search: [Google]
stuckstuck.png
546KB, 344x2921px
>>87400606
What he didn't have to do is make Act 6 as long as it was, but since he did, he had to stretch out the kid's arcs to compensate for the stupid length.
>>
>>87400580
My bad, I think I thought those were jade's somehow
>>
Jade died
>>
File: 1368448375247.png (77KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368448375247.png
77KB, 400x300px
>>87400531
>Hussie had to stretch that shit out and everyone suffered.
You mean how he stretched out act 5 with the trolls?
>>
File: Caliborn.gif (25KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Caliborn.gif
25KB, 650x450px
>>87392775
Again with this shit?
>>
File: 1358047013210.png (156KB, 507x805px) Image search: [Google]
1358047013210.png
156KB, 507x805px
>>
File: it's roxy time.jpg (88KB, 850x634px) Image search: [Google]
it's roxy time.jpg
88KB, 850x634px
>>87400733
Act 5 was good.
>>
File: mew.gif (498KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mew.gif
498KB, 320x240px
>>87400464
>...Somehow I can see Jade dressing up a dick with kitty ears

You know that just isn't the same.
>>
File: 1411769534599.gif (983KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1411769534599.gif
983KB, 285x285px
>Halloween snapchats

Man these are cute.

Which is all I can ask from Homestuck at this point, since the story shit itself so badly that characters being "good" or not is a totally irrelevant notion.

But man, they're REALLY cute.
>>
>>87400488
She was wearing Dave's reminder? John's was originally the one she kept.
>>
>>87400990
>She was wearing Dave's reminder?

Yeah, all through collide. You can see the red string in the Heir of Grief portion.
>>
Wow, an entire thread without posting honey select, I'm surprised you got your boners under control.
>>
>>87400733
but then we wouldn't establish that vriska is a really huge 8itch. it's totally important to her arc
>>
Soon Dave will end up in the basement next to Jade Troll and the sack of potatoes. Only to be taken out when Jade needs warmth or company.
>>
>>87400897
Remember how the quadrants were supposed to be a joke making fun of tumblr shipping scum and not be taken seriously in the comic?
>>
>>87401053
>honey select
why is it called that again

if I didn't know what it is I'd think it's a bee simulator or something
>>
File: 1477879540994.jpg (533KB, 744x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477879540994.jpg
533KB, 744x1000px
>>87401053
night time is for boners anon

these are working hours
>>
>>87401068
>Only to be taken out when Jade needs warmth or company.

That's ALL the time.

>>87401088
Japan.
>>
>>87401088
honey moon simulator
you select your honey moonee
>>
File: timezones.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
timezones.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>87401095
>working hours
>mfw I am europe and it's midnight here

also dat jane
>>
>>87401198
My only Homestuck related regret is that I did not save the pics from more porn/nudestuck blogs before they died
>>
>>87401344
>nudestuck

You mean Homesmut?
>>
>>87401095
Working on boners?
>>
>>87401386
Either/or, I've heard it called both
>>
File: 1467188037808.png (129KB, 470x455px) Image search: [Google]
1467188037808.png
129KB, 470x455px
p0st j0ey 0r i will release karkat 0nt0 the masses
>>
File: tumblr_nl33cy2gzS1rv8bozo1_1280.png (526KB, 1237x1901px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl33cy2gzS1rv8bozo1_1280.png
526KB, 1237x1901px
>>87401495
>>
>>87401344
No one ever drew my ship except for like one or two people anyway so.
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>87401529
>>
>>87401531
What ship?
And why do you have such bad tastes?
>>
File: entry_chain.png (43KB, 1966x268px) Image search: [Google]
entry_chain.png
43KB, 1966x268px
>We will never have this session
why god
>>
>>87401386
Homesmut was drawn porn and nudestuck was cosplay porn I think
>>
>>87401737
Fixed.
>>
>>87401826
Yep
>>
File: 1475363099148.png (150KB, 440x777px) Image search: [Google]
1475363099148.png
150KB, 440x777px
>Aranea will never get an emotional reunion with Meenah, regardless of if Meenah forgives her or not

Why live?
>>
File: 1394672088801.png (150KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1394672088801.png
150KB, 500x470px
>>
>>87401923
>Why live?
Because Aranea sure didn't
>>
>>87392578
>>87392592
>>87392750
>>87393526
>>87393624
Not how that works.
>>
File: 13748482683.jpg (52KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
13748482683.jpg
52KB, 640x427px
What did he see in her?
>>
>>87402486
Obesity.
>>
>>87402486
8est girl
>>
>>87401576
John/Rose.

Risky investor I guess? I thought they had a great connection in the early comic and did not anticipate Hussie going "fuck that its EXPECTED." and then pairing John up with...Rose's mom.

and then making her a lesbian too.
>>
>>87395694
>she becomes a lot less nice and passive immediately after Murderstuck
Nah, she mostly just went "grrrrrr baddies!"
>>
>>87402588
Personally I never saw anything romantic between the two, actually beyond a minor crush or two I never saw any romance involving John in the comic at all
I actually kinda like John ended up paired with nobody
>>
>>87402698
u forgot ur quirk kanaya lul
>>
>>87398665
Was Jeffrey Dahmer gay? Exactly,
>>
>>87402183
jade is too thicc in this whole thing.
>>
>>87398727
>Calling a character in an original work a Mary sue us pointless. Just call them poorly written.
But that's not the term works anymore.
>>
>>87402698
Was just answering the question.
>>
>>87402486
Crazy fangirl sluts who would dress up as her and try to seduce him
>>
>>87399557
1) John.
2) John.
>>
>>87402793
Jade is the correct thiccness. Between Roxy and Jane, as it should be.
You can have the Lalondes if you want smaller stuff.
>>
>>87402854
1) Is incorrect, Dave got his corpse kissed, John kissed a corpse
>>
File: 1466480480519.gif (63KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1466480480519.gif
63KB, 400x288px
>use aradia as a base to work on vriska
>port over vriskas clothes
>aradia wearing her glasses
yesss...this pleases me
>>
>>87402793
There is no such thing as too thicc.
>>
File: 1421620522740.jpg (61KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421620522740.jpg
61KB, 538x720px
>tfw you will never wear matching Halloween costumes with your wife
>>
>>87402051
Delete this.
>>
>>87402861
Jade should be a little bit thicc anyway, it adds to the cute.
>>
>>87402814
What?
>>
>>87402920
1) >Getting kissed when you're dead makes you Alpha.
Nah.
>>
>>87402486
if you take the vriska parts away she's 10/10
>>
>>87403064
If a girl wants to kiss your bloody corpse, that makes you alpha. You're so desirable that even dead you get smooches
>>
>>87403001
Why?
I'm just reminding you you have to live twice as hard, in memory of someone who double died
>>
>>87402997
?
>>
>>87403097
John was always the rightful leader. Dave just died and got kissed like a fuckboy.
>>
File: THICK!.png (45KB, 451x333px) Image search: [Google]
THICK!.png
45KB, 451x333px
>>87403141
>>
>>87403122
I don't think I'll ever be over her, Anon.
>>
>>87402739
I Am Sorry Anon I Am Still A Bit Frazzled After Rose And I Had What you Humans Refer To As Wild Monkey Sex In Our Costumes All Night And Morning
>>
>>87403151
>>87403097
>leader
You mean Vriska, right.
>>
>>87400531
Fuck what was the name of that fic?
>>
>>87403195
oedipus rex more like oedipal sex lol high five *high fives self* high five
>>
>>87403195
oh kanaya! how could we ever stay mad at you!
>>
>>87403196
Of the Betas before troll shit.
>>87403219
Go away.
>>
File: 1477373754269.png (190KB, 1303x817px) Image search: [Google]
1477373754269.png
190KB, 1303x817px
>>87403228
>>
File: 1462940927913.gif (9KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462940927913.gif
9KB, 650x450px
>>87403195
>immediately after waking up Rose yells
>KANAYA I FORGOT TO TAKE MY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS

What do they do?
>>
>>87403348
Abortion and then instantly murdered by Jade.
>>
>>87403245
It's a leginamite question buddy
>>
>>87403348
Laugh at Rose's joke
9 months later learn the hard way that a female troll's bone bulge can impregnate a human
>>
>>87403348
Wait a minute.
You just want me to fuel your weirdly specific lesbian xeno pregnancy fetish, don't you!
I'm on to you!
>>
>>87403431
I know but I find LB really annoying. Did you get rid of your name to post this, LB?
>>
>>87403439
I know that I am at least one of two since the other girl introduced me to the kink
>>
>>87403465
As a writefag I just think you're a dickhead for acting like a dickhead when someone ask about a fic.
>>
>>87403559
I just don't like namefags keeping names when they have no reason to. Especially when their name is "Liveblogger"
>>
File: 1463978746925.png (238KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463978746925.png
238KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>87403622
What an idiot.
>>
>>87403660
0n0
>>
>>87403674
You had nothing to trip over and you still tripped. Not to mention the FANGS.
>>
>>87403279
Where the fuck did you even find this amazing piece of human work?
>>
>>87403594
No retard all you do is entice people to put on the name explicitly to spite dumbasses like you who still haven't learned to just not respond
>>
>>87403706
Don't bully Arabia.
>>
>>87403776
>No retard
Wow, rude.
>dumbasses like you
Wow, rude.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. No need to get upset.
>>
>>87403794
Arabia is WORST troll.
>>
>>87402998
>you and your alien vampire wife will never go dressed as each others moms and then have hot passionate sex in costume
>>
>>87403727
i think anon made it and posted it a few days ago
>>
File: 1463963017770.png (74KB, 646x648px) Image search: [Google]
1463963017770.png
74KB, 646x648px
>>87403845
no...that's not true

that's impossible
>>
>>87403845
Yeah, I don't like Arabia either.
>>
i'm killing myself this week and hussie is to blame for like 30% of it i'd say
>>
File: emoticon-sunglasses-22756566.jpg (100KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon-sunglasses-22756566.jpg
100KB, 1300x1390px
>>87402998
>>87403928
>you'll never be a boring garbage character
>>
>>87404019
hope it goes well
>>
>>87404034
every day i'm not slick i kiss the ground in thanks
>>
>>87404001
>>87404010
Look at her. Not an ounce of sympathy in those eyes. Remember that time she ate all of the Beta trolls dick and spit them in the face of Vriska?
>>
>>87403794
bully her

Hurt her

KILL HER
>>
>>87404034
>Rose
>Shit
Holy shit. What poor tastes.
>>
>>87404070
the way she used the force of sollux's first dick to snap off the other should be a feat we should all be humbled by
>>
>>87404110
She's just prop for pandering. She doesn't even have a personality now.
>>
>>87403348
Rose Do I Need To Remind You That I Do Not Have A Male Human Penis Or Penis At All
>>
>>87404161
>now
That shouldn't be your judgement of Homestuck characters or else they're all shit.
>>
>>87404116
But she missed when she spit the other one at the wall and it knocked her fangs out. That's how she pretend to be Aradia and got to bite off Equius' dick.
>>
File: Happen.gif (302KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
Happen.gif
302KB, 500x344px
>>87403348
Oops

She tripped
>>
>>87404161
>She doesn't even have a personality now.
That's like the most meaningless thing people like to parrot about any Homestuck character honestly, especially at this point.

Just do what I do and just enjoy the low calory cute that happens to pop out of it now, you're never getting an actual good story with decent characterization that you thought you were going to get.
>>
Poor troll-dressed-up-as-Jade
>>
File: fangs3.png (27KB, 648x448px) Image search: [Google]
fangs3.png
27KB, 648x448px
>>87404204
a shame too since Equius would have been very approving of her supposed new fangs, considering he gave aradiabot fangs
>>
>>87404239
>t enjoy the low calory cute
No, I can't. I'm not a braindead fag.
>>
>>87404239
Pandering to low standard idiots like you killed the comic I loved and I will never forgive you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>87404265
Too bad Equius wasn't very approving of losing his dick and went into rage mode and killed 30 people.
>>
Anna card WHERE
>>
>>87404297
at least they didn't have to live long lives without a dick. see. arabia cares for her people. love arabai!
>>
>>87404266
If you're expecting anything other than that then you're worse than braindead, you're just plain delusional.

>>87404276
Either enjoy it for what it has become or move on to any other story in existence. There's literally no point in torturing yourself over what it could have been, it's already finished.
>>
>>87404328
>If you're expecting anything other than that
Maybe. Maybe just a little. I've got a tiny bit of faith left.
>>
File: clipping.jpg (666KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
clipping.jpg
666KB, 1280x1707px
The depression's setting in, senpai.
>>
>>87404326
Remember that time when Arabia tried to turn the entire western troll world against troll Jews which lead to Vriska blinding Terezi?
>>
>>87404359
what.
>>
File: smug pepe.png (1MB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.png
1MB, 1280x1807px
>>87404326
and arabia*

don't love a rabbi unless you're jewish

>>87404352
>expecting anything of nussie
i thought you said you weren't braindead?
>>
>>87404391
I'm not. I just have too much hope. I can't help it. ;_;
>>
>>87404387
i.e. Karkat's feet
>>
>>87404352
The fucking thing is OVER, man. It's FINISHED. We're literally through the credits.

You think I just woke up one morning and said "Hey maybe Homestuck isn't so shit after all"? No, I went through a fucking grieving process. But at the end of that process is a little piece of Jesus that I like to call, Acceptance.

And that means acceptancing what Homestuck is and forever will be.
>>
>>87404454
The epilogue could be like another 3 acts..
>>
File: geromy-web2.jpg (21KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
geromy-web2.jpg
21KB, 493x700px
>>87404454
This guy gets it
>>
File: Sburb.png (37KB, 2402x2544px) Image search: [Google]
Sburb.png
37KB, 2402x2544px
If Sburb was a beta when they started playing

Is this the prologue to the full game
>>
>>87404454
Dood

Calm down

And instead talk about how Arabia ripped everyone's dick off to please satan after the deal they made.
>>
>>87404516
Muslim Satan, no less.
>>
>>87404508
Hussie redemption arc confirmed.
>>
File: hadronmobiuspost.jpg (1MB, 1000x1545px) Image search: [Google]
hadronmobiuspost.jpg
1MB, 1000x1545px
>>87404508
you should change your name to a trip, because then you can be mobius trip
>>
OFFICIAL
-OFFICIAL-
Religions of the Trolls if they were on Earth

Karkat - Athiest
Aradia - Latino Popular Catholic
Tavros - Christian
Sollux - Reborn again Christian
Nepeta - Orthodox Catholic (forced by Equius)
Kanaya - Muslim
Terezi - Jewish
Vriska -Mormon
Equius - Orthodox Catholic
Gamzee - Juggalo
Eridan - Orthodox Catholic
Feferi - Christian

John/Jane - Christian
Dave/Dirk - Athiest
Rose/Roxy - Jewish
Jade/Jake - Christian
>>
File: 1429137706219.jpg (127KB, 528x292px) Image search: [Google]
1429137706219.jpg
127KB, 528x292px
>>87404470
The story has been over for half a year! Wake up and smell the lesbian roses!
>>
>>87404596
You gotta' add Mormon Aranea.
>>
>>87404596
Add Muslim Satanist Arabia.
>>
>>87404596
OY V3Y
>>
>>87404596
Is Juggalo a religion?
>>
>>87404627
i forgot to say that all the dancestors are the same as their trolls except for

meulin who is a satanist
damara who practices witchcraft
meenah who is an athiest
condy who is a born again christian
>>
>>87404596
But

You know

(Incert whole lore of homestuck here)
>>
>>87404666
It is in Troll Land.
>>
>>87404681
Vriska is more of Westboro Baptist Church Christian than Mormon though.
>>
File: 1437369815297.png (154KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1437369815297.png
154KB, 750x563px
>>87404596
>>
File: OnFvIDo.png (435KB, 650x921px) Image search: [Google]
OnFvIDo.png
435KB, 650x921px
>>87404694
reminder to prepare accordingly
>>
File: 1471044495166.png (335KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471044495166.png
335KB, 1280x960px
>>87404687
read the disclaimer u illiterate mongler fondler

>>87404708
vriska and aranea would live in the same household
>>
>>87404729
>vriska and aranea would live in the same household
And Vriska would try to break off and be a rebellious Christian.
>>
>>87404718
I for one welcome Her Imperious Condescension!
>>
>>87404757
if she even makes it
all someone's got to do is hit her square in the back once and she goes down like a ton of impossibly shapely bricks
>>
File: 1388381873267.png (191KB, 602x791px) Image search: [Google]
1388381873267.png
191KB, 602x791px
>>
>>87404861
Why is Jade blushing green and why is she showing affection to her slave
>>
>>87404596
>jew girl marrying a muslim girl
Thats so haram it wraps back to being halal
>>
File: 1323847311464.png (310KB, 512x625px) Image search: [Google]
1323847311464.png
310KB, 512x625px
>>87404881
>>
>>87404881
>not praising your trollslave when he does a good job
>>
>>87404881
>>87404929
It's and positive and healthy slave relationship.
>>
>>87404591
So what's the story for these guys? Are the canon and I missed it or is it just an album quirk?
>>
>>87404964
Well yeah, Karkat's a great slave. He cooks, he cleans, he grumbles but is a good babysitter on those rare times when Jade can bare to leave her precious pups.
And he even gave them his house to live in. Maybe someday he'll be granted his freedom and make some other family out there really happy.
>>
>>87404991
>his freedom and make some other family out there really happy.
>Implying he wouldn't starve in a day or get eaten by a wild pack of Vriskas.
>>
File: 1379710827003.png (19KB, 161x125px) Image search: [Google]
1379710827003.png
19KB, 161x125px
>>87404929
>>87404881
>>87404964
>>87404991
>>87405008
>>87404891
>>
File: 432532553.jpg (65KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
432532553.jpg
65KB, 700x700px
>>87404983
They are confirmed canon, and there was a niche theory about them appearing in a few act 6 panels in the form of a dead dersite and prospitian, but other than that they don't appear directly in the comic. They're supposed to be dersite and prospitian agents that die well before the players are supposed to enter the game.

This is why we need a sburb handbook, so we don't have to extrapolate this kind of stuff.
>>
>>87405016
Who?
>>
>>87405008
>starve in a day
But he's the one who cooks. He has a lot of applicable skills and recommendations from the gods themselves!
>>
BILL BOLIN WAS RIGHT RIGGGGHTT!!
>>
Does anybody have the Aradia in the basement next to the washer pic?
>>
>>87393131
out of all the homestuck things i've made i am most proud of this one
>>
File: 1325900459579.png (3KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1325900459579.png
3KB, 240x200px
>>87405047
>>
>>87405049
But he can't handle the pressure and would start screaming in terror once he realized he didn't have his mommy's kissies anymore.
>>
>>87404991
i think in this situation he's more of an indentured servant
>>
>>87405076
Why would Kanaya's affections matter here?
>>
>>87405096
Both Jade and Kanaya.
>>
>>87405064
I dunno, your naked sleeping Jade is pretty high up.
>>
>>87405076
But she could be Karkat's slave.
A slave's slave.
>>
Nepeta's only relevance in the whole story was killing off Davesprite.
>>
>>87405094
He's not working off any debt though.
>>
File: 1437763309047.gif (281KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
1437763309047.gif
281KB, 800x496px
>>87405123
>>
>>87405116
Who? Karkat shouldn't be in control of anyone.
>>87405123
And pacifying Equius.
>>
>>87405112
i should redo a bunch of old art maybe, its been like 3 years since i was really drawfaggin it up hard in here
>>
File: 1352869472851.png (100KB, 383x418px) Image search: [Google]
1352869472851.png
100KB, 383x418px
>>
>>87405141
Damn, Davepeta kind of looks sexy there....
>>
>>87405134
reparations for giving the universe cancer
>>
File: 1438735200940.png (1MB, 1110x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1438735200940.png
1MB, 1110x1026px
>>87405165
catbirb
>>
>>87405158
You're competing with Honey Select now i'm afraid. And that's hard competition.
>>
>>87405179
Does it have a dick?
>>
>>87405165
You're a gay furry pedophile.
>>
>>87405158
draw aradia with fangs
>>
>>87405169
His punishment for fucking up breeding is to raise other people's kids?
>>
>>87405205
probably not, davesprite didn't
>>
>>87405205
it has both
the bisexual option
>>
>>87405214
It's not gay if it's half girl and not it's not furry either. You can only get me on the pedophile thing and even then, come on, it's Homestuck.
>>87405233
Nice...
>>
>>87405158
What's your art look like these days?
>>
>>87405204
is that world downloading? the past 2 or 3 illusion games have been pretty mediocre

>>87405219
alright
>>
>>87405238
*and it's not furry either
>>87405237
That one pic just gave them a nice shape. I'm not gay or anything.
>>
>>87405250
>is that world downloading? the past 2 or 3 illusion games have been pretty mediocre

Artificial Academy looked pretty bad, but this shit is fucking great. Provided you're okay with the guys looking like 40 year old cancer patents. There's some shots in these thread and the last one already.
Only bad part is that there's not many maps.
>>
>>87405250
>is that world downloading?
I didn't, because i can just wait for the three people with it to make random porn.
>>
File: joeynooo.webm (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
joeynooo.webm
43KB, 960x540px
member hiveswap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbugSSpC48c&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-GEVf1UjV8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>87405259
it's only halfway gay
>>
>>87405365
It's only as gay as I want it to be.
>>
File: tumblr_ofy78nPOEV1u2h0fyo1_1280.png (237KB, 868x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofy78nPOEV1u2h0fyo1_1280.png
237KB, 868x768px
>>
>>87405250
You're not doing it for the game, you're doing it for the studio.
>>
>>87405356
>those textures
>that shitty mapping
>that flimsy animation
I'm reevaluating my thoughts on how the 2D style is looking.
>>
File: vriska haircet.png (1MB, 2564x632px) Image search: [Google]
vriska haircet.png
1MB, 2564x632px
Which haircut?
Also suggestions?

I can already see I need to fix the glasses and maybe give her a better nose bridge
>>
>>87405233
>davesprite didn't
When was this ever confirmed?
>>
>>87405440
Number 2.
>>
File: 1296516955456.jpg (92KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1296516955456.jpg
92KB, 600x400px
>>87398321
>john realizes being homestuck is boring
>decides to fuck off to paradox space to help find Vriska
>ends up fucking Terezi and Vriska finds them and joins
>>
>>87405446
Jade never got pregnant.
>>
>>87405446
In the same panel as Kanaya's penis and Jade's tits.
>>
>>87405440
Number 1
>>
>>87405440

E looks right, A's a bit too clean for Vriska's hair.
>>
>>87405440
>>
>>87405440
B.
>>
>>87405440
A
but bigger and messier
>>
>>87405473
Is that you SteelCorridor?
>>
>>87405464
You could just as easily say they alchemized condoms.
>>
>>87405596
No, but he did like one of my other aradia english pics
>>
>>87405605
>Jade using condoms
Did you ever read what you just wrote
>>
>>87405648
>did you ever read what you just
do u
>>
>>87405605
The only reason Jade would alchemize condoms is so that she can feel the thrill of poking holes in them
>>
>>87405440
B but more scraggly on the sides.
>>
>age 20 and no kids other than the clones she abandoned

Why is breedslut Jade still a meme?
>>
>>87405722
>having kids that young

Jade's a RESPONSIBLE breedslut.
>>
>>87405738
Rose and kanaya got married and wer raising hundreds of kids at 19
>>
>>87405778
And Rose and Kanaya are irresponsible dumbasses. Jade is waiting until Dave is comfortable AND they're in a financially stable situation.
Past that her vagina will basically be a gatling gun, but Jade is patient and reasonable up to that point.
>>
>>87405440
E or B
Vriska's hair should be a bit messy
>>
>>87405778
You're talking about Rose here. When has Rose ever been responsible?
>>
>>87405451
Best end
>>
>>87405812
>they're in a financially stable situation.
>Implying this matters when you're Gods and rulers.
>At all.
>>
I can't believe that out of all the girls, Rose was the slut who went and had kids immediately!
>>
>>87405738
>not having kids around their prime
what
>>
>>87405219
here you go

>>87405473
i might download it then, playing dress up with fuck dolls is pretty fun
>>
>>87405850
You might have mastery over spacetime, but disposable diapers and good schools in the trollcounty area are still expensive!
>>
>>87405834
When she figured out how to make hotpockets
>>
>>87405867
good arabia
>>
>>87405866
Exact time not to do it. They'll be in their prime forever, spend the first few years going nuts and getting it all out of your system, then settle down and sow a few seeds, raise some demigods and make a sequel series or two.
>>
>>87405875
has rose managed to figure out hot pockets by now anyways?
>>
>>87405873
You could conjure them up or clone them. Or anything. Currency does not matter to them. This is stupid.

It'd be more of an emotional problem than anything.
>>
File: 1464042568712.png (2KB, 214x203px) Image search: [Google]
1464042568712.png
2KB, 214x203px
>>87405867
B a s e d
>>
>>87405929
>You could conjure them up or clone them

Clone diapers?
They're diapers.
>>
>>87405904
They were actually in the ectolab for a VERY long time, longer than the snaps lead you to believe.
>>
>>87405960
You can still duplicate them.
>>
>>87405929
Pretty sure they can't alchemize things anymore, it's been too long.
>>
>>87405884
Is arabia gonna start becoming a meme now?
>>
>>87405994
How would you know? They can still use ectobiology.
>>
>>87406003
>start
>>
File: 8.png (963KB, 1048x1140px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
963KB, 1048x1140px
Going to change the hair because I just realized it's the same hair used for Aradia.

Currently finishing up on her face.
I touched up her nose, chin and eyes.
>>
>>87406003
>start becoming
Are you new here?
>>
>>87406034
do you have a place to download the cards for these?
>>
>>87406034
Hair still doesn't look right. Not messy enough.
>>
>>87405867
An anon is maintaining a pastebin of all the info you need for installing + mods + character cards
http://pastebin.com/eVxxcZsb
>>
>>87405989
With what?
>>
>>87406038
yes.

It already was sense around a decade ago, wasn't it? Sorry, my idiocy knows no bounds.
>>
>>87406062
arabiaunchained.imgur.com for the albums
>>
>>87406034
What >>87406067 said, Vriska always seemed to have messy hair
>>
>>87406072
Roxy's powers or alchemization. If not alcehmization, then just Roxy's powers.
>>
>>87406087
What?
>>
>>87406067
>>87406095
Yeah I know, it's a placeholder rn.
I'll have a new set in a bit.
>>
>>87406098
You're saying Roxy's job in the new world is to endlessly void-into-existence diapers for her son and daughter in law?
>>
File: Vriska_jacketless.png (2KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
Vriska_jacketless.png
2KB, 209x250px
>>87406095
>seemed
>>
>>87406108
Hey, it's original content. We've still got writefags and modders.
Oh god, we've become /tesg/.
>>
>>87406108
we have nothing else to do for the unknown stretches of time inbetween ""updates"" besides discuss the finer plotholes in anger
>>
>>87406147
>Endlessly
Well, I imagine it wouldn't be endless but the hardest part about Roxy's Void powers is learning the ins and outs of the item. Once she does, she can just bullshit them up infinitely with zero effort.

So, yes, it is.
>>
>>87406188
So Roxy has to go off to some mountain and spend years training to understand the platonic concept of a diaper?
>>
>>87406172
We even have trainwiz occasionally. It is kind of funny how in a few days /hst/ became better at using HoneySelect than the people in the actual honeyselect threads.
>>
>>87406198
A diaper is not as complex as a Matriorb and she learned that fairly quickly. Plus, she would probably have diapers to study already. Stop making it sound more difficult then it would be.
>>
>>87406236
>Plus, she would probably have diapers to study already
Why?
>>
>>87406236
but you have no idea how complex and scientifically anvanced a diaper really is.
>>
>>87406108

That, and constantly raging about the latest non-epilouge.

Still, there's a few of us making content occasionally. I try to do my part with smutfics.
>>
>>87406236
How do you know? A modern disposable diaper could have years of science poured into it.
>>
>>87406294
Well, in your goofy made-up scenario trolls would have them. Regardless, making a diaper is easy.
>>87406296
Diapers are the key to everything.
>>87406337
I know enough about diapers to know that diapers are not on the same level as an alien egg.
>>
>>87406369
You don't know. Just like the matriorb, a diaper could have tons of chemical and textile engineering going into it. At that point, it'd just be easier to save up and buy them like normal parents.
>>
File: heircet.png (673KB, 1472x662px) Image search: [Google]
heircet.png
673KB, 1472x662px
Starting with the backhair.

For long hair these are the viable options:
It's not much but...
B right?
>>
>>87406412
Too risky. All the tabloids would explode if a god was caught buying diapers. Imagine the royal baby craze but times twenty.

>>87406417
B
>>
>>87406412
Diapers are not that complex. It didn't even take Roxy that long to make the Matriorb- consider how long the session actually was.
>perpetuating a system you created with no real value to you
But why?
>>
>>87406475
>perpetuating a system you created with no real value to you
>not helping out the local economy
You'd be a terrible godking
>>
>>87404694
And Detroit
>>
>>87406417

Yeah, absolutely B there
>>
>>87406417
B, duh. Try making it more smooth though.
>>
>>87406417
B
>>
>>87406492
Either you're inflating the market by buying a shit ton of diapers or just giving them one more normal customer. One is bad and the other is borderline irrelevant.
>>
>>87406508
can't, hair is in premade sets

plebs don't understand the importance of hair
>>
Guys
We're arguing about diapers
Why must our fate be thks?
>>
>>87405867
KOKORO~!
>>
can you imagine showing the credits to a hsg in 2011
>>
>>87406532
Damn, hair's like one of the best things about a girl.
>>
>>87406536
'Thks'
>>
>>87406444
>Imagine the royal baby craze but times twenty.

Not even. Look at the world they've made.
ALL the costumes we saw the citizens wearing have relation to them. They literally define the entirety of modern culture. Anything they do probably has ENORMOUS consequences. Every meme, every show, everything, relates back to them in some way.
Having a baby would be insane from that perspective.
>>
>>87406536
>>87406564
Nussie is to blame for this
>>
>>87406536
>>87406564
Remember that time when Sage Mage made John's fate be thks? That was such a dramatic moment and it's ironic how we're following in its footsteps.
>>
>>87406536
Yeah but it's an actual discussion, not fetish stuff.
>>
File: 1326422643994.png (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1326422643994.png
24KB, 600x400px
>>87406627
8=D Herd you talking shit

>>87406721
Speak ill not of best character.
>>
>>87406771
>Wanting spicy pizza.
I'm Sagittarius and I have to say, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>87406721
but for me
that thing is Jesus
in pizza form

(And i'm also a leo, so I guess that means something.)
>>
>>87406810
i'd like to fill vriska with my ranch
>>
What would a Harley pizza have on it?
>>
>>87406860
Semen.
>>
>>87406860
Her organs.
>>
>>87406860
confederate flags and used condoms
>>
>>87406796
I don't know I just like hot food.
>>
>>87406860
before: a lot of weird vegetables
now: irradiated meat and too much sauce
>>
>>87406893
On pizza?
>>
>>87406860
Trump stickers
>>
>>87406860
dog treats
>>
File: 1326482043258.png (356KB, 990x765px) Image search: [Google]
1326482043258.png
356KB, 990x765px
>>87406919
Like in general. Ghost peppers to buffalo wings, it's all good.
>>
>>87406948
But why?
>>
File: 1327580153597.jpg (24KB, 325x391px) Image search: [Google]
1327580153597.jpg
24KB, 325x391px
>>87406962
End of interview. Post Homestuck.
>>
File: draw.png (38KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
38KB, 650x650px
>>
>>87406550
hey
>>
>>87406982
But I like you so much, spicy Anon.
>>
File: 1328706760921.gif (5KB, 550x227px) Image search: [Google]
1328706760921.gif
5KB, 550x227px
>>87407009
Stay on topic.
>>
>>87407022
The most on-topic discussion we had here today was about diapers.
>>
>>87407004
Fucking finally.
>>
File: 1477368256527.png (35KB, 649x452px) Image search: [Google]
1477368256527.png
35KB, 649x452px
>>87407004
>>87407128
Oh cool thats still a thing here, fucking sick
>>
File: vriskahairs.png (2MB, 2772x868px) Image search: [Google]
vriskahairs.png
2MB, 2772x868px
Which one?
>>
>>87406991
Kanaya is cute!
>>
>>87407299
M
>>
>>87407299

M. H would work for when she's missing an eye, if you do that later.
>>
>>87407299
H.
>>
I need pics of Anna, preferably HQ rips from the trailer
>>
>>87407299
H
>>
>>87407299
H?
>>
nice, my friend is now the wlf banner
>>
>>87407505
does he fuck his fuccboi bf too

pics?
>>
>>87407505
That's kind of hilarious-looking.
>>
>>87407505
>that background behind the hair
do they just not have a greenscreen or something
>>
>>87407505
Terrible
Congrats tho
>>
>>87407505

You should kill your 'friend' and then yourself, tripfag. :^)
>>
>>87407685
She draws though so she's alright.
>>
File: yes everything is heavy WIP.png (399KB, 571x890px) Image search: [Google]
yes everything is heavy WIP.png
399KB, 571x890px
>>87407390
I can't get her hairy even remotely right.
>>
>>87407707
She looks nothing like her but she's cute as Hell.
>>
File: 1393448783237.png (16KB, 568x499px) Image search: [Google]
1393448783237.png
16KB, 568x499px
>>
>>87407505
sites broke for me

So we are getting something on 11/11?
>>
>>87407615
it was a white wall we were in front of

>>87407556
its awesome
i wish they had made his eyes orange
go big or go home

>>87407835
yeah, theres new stuff every day till 11/11
theres a big promotion for it
>>
>>87407848
>its awesome
Nah, it looks pretty dumb is what I meant.
>>
File: notanna claire.png (133KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
notanna claire.png
133KB, 252x352px
>>87407741
Yeah I can't be anything but unsatisfied with this. Anna's just got too many things this game doesn't support. It hates women with beautiful voluptuous hair and sleeveless dresses apparently.
I'll probably have more luck with Joey.
>>
>>87407848
>yeah, theres new stuff every day till 11/11
>theres a big promotion for it
SPRITE FIGURES. WILL THEY BE THERE?
>>
>>87407909
>I'll probably have more luck with Joey.
Sexified Joey?
>>
I AM THE 8EST

VRISKA >>>>>> THE REST >> DOGSHIT >>>>> KARKAT

THE 8EST!!!!!!!!
>>
>>87407909
I'll try my hand on her after vriska
Thread posts: 651
Thread images: 136

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.