[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lisa or Ramona?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: Lisa_and_Ramona.jpg (265KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa_and_Ramona.jpg
265KB, 1280x1280px
Lisa or Ramona?
>>
Kim.
>>
File: 1.jpg (778KB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
778KB, 1800x2700px
>>87392125
Kim
>>
File: tumblr_l9dz9s8EgO1qa4ajfo1_500.png (89KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9dz9s8EgO1qa4ajfo1_500.png
89KB, 500x384px
Best girl, obviously.
>>
Knives
>>
File: Julie.jpg (108KB, 382x845px) Image search: [Google]
Julie.jpg
108KB, 382x845px
>>87392125
Julie
>>
>>87392125
Terminal Cancer
>>
>>87392138

Ideally a Kim...

>>87392662

But I always end up with a Julie.
>>
File: Stacey.png (714KB, 463x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Stacey.png
714KB, 463x1438px
Stacey.
...Wait, was O'Malley just making an ennui infused harem comic this whole time?
>>
File: RAMONER.png (701KB, 669x473px) Image search: [Google]
RAMONER.png
701KB, 669x473px
>>87392125

Knives or Kim is best girl depending on whether you want sweet or sour, innocent or experienced.

Both are Lisa and Ramona are just sluts by circumstance of disposition.

Lisa is so desperately lonely she gives it up in an evening to a peice of shit like Scott. Anything that begins on that note of desperation is going to have an awful switchback when the person remembers their standards. She MIGHT be okay in the future.

Ramona is an emotional trainwreck that nobody who has ever dated would actually want for more than a single ejaculation. The only person Ramona truly wanted was the guy who denied her himself, or the guy who had to fucking wear her down.

Once you win Kim's affection she will be loyal and will also push you to be a better person. Knives is also loyal as fuck and will be enthusiastic about you and receptive to you.

Free yourselves from your shitty relationship inclinations co, chose a pure and good waifu. Take it from an old man.
>>
>>87392125

>emotionally crippled nu-goth with literal volumes of baggage
vs
>opportunist harlot with no sense of monogamy

How is this even a question? Obviously you need to stick with best girl, Kim

>>87392662
But she's a total bitch

>>87392270
Enjoy those engaging high school level conversations

>>87392763
Also acceptable
>>
>>87394777

>Knives
>Best in any capacity

More like entitled sociopath stalker, that seeks out and attacks people when she's denied what she wants "what she wants" being a pompous fucking loser that wronged her that and she constantly makes excuses for and also uses other men in attempts to make him jealous (Neil). Nevermind she's a total starfucker on top of it.

IDK why people like Knives so much, she's as flawed as everyone else in this book.
>>
File: knives sad.jpg (13KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
knives sad.jpg
13KB, 236x253px
>>87394948

Her actions are a reflection of Scott and her being in highschool, not her true character. Everyone does cringy shit in their early relationships, they just chose not to remember it. Her actions are the actions of somebody inexperienced being cheated on for the first time - she thinks she can somehow fix it by becoming cooler, loving harder. It's all there, the rationalization, the sudden changes, etc. The truth is the person who cheats on you is usually just a shit. The Neil thing is just desperation.

Knives, if she wasn't jerked around by Scott, would have been a wonderful GF, just like most asian woman.
>>
File: Debeste.png (504KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
Debeste.png
504KB, 500x584px
>>87394881
She's not a bitch she's the best.
>>
>>87394881
>But she's a total bitch
But that's what I love
An emotional tight-rope walk that's filled with the highest level bantz
>>
>>87394777
Do you have any relationship advice? How do you know if you havr a woman worth keeping? Should the answer be obvious or should it require some internal discussion. Thanks oldfag
>>
>>87395262
>just like most asian woman.

You're rationalizing her negative traits because you're an asian/teenage girl fetishist, lol. I didn't want to make that assumption right off the bat about Knives people but it's right there looking me in the face.

If you're only argument for knives not being a lunatic is "she'll grow out of it," FYI that's a character arc and all of the other major characters in the story went through one too.
>>
>>87395262
>not her true character
I find it really fascinating how people on this site can do such mental gymnastics.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.