[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best Disney villain? My vote goes to Oogie Boogie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: OogieBoogie.png (201KB, 404x480px) Image search: [Google]
OogieBoogie.png
201KB, 404x480px
Who is the best Disney villain?
My vote goes to Oogie Boogie
>>
>>87390261
Claude Frollo was always my favorite. He made a mediocre movie good for me
>>
File: Frollo's Evil Smile.jpg (564KB, 1280x734px) Image search: [Google]
Frollo's Evil Smile.jpg
564KB, 1280x734px
>>87390474
I came here to post this.
>>
>>87390261
>Not Facilier
>>
>>87390261
Snoke because he's Darth Plagueis

Assuming that answer isn't satisfying since this is /co/ and not /tv/, Rinzler... wait uhh

Okay, how about Professor Ratigan... if we aren't counting Ghibli films. Third best Disney villain's still pretty good.
>>
>>87390261
I could agree to that.
>>
Maleficent on design and badassness.
Scar on the fact he actually killed someone and succeeded in his plan for several years.
>>
>>
>>87391216
Razputin is a shit villain but 'In the dark of the night' is still my all time favorite. Mainly because there is a subtle electric guitar in there.
>>
>>87391285
Wrong reply
>>
>>87391047
>>87391100
These
>>
>>87391100
Why do people think he is a good character

He is just evil cause he lives in the underworld

idk why he even wanted to kill Hercules, Zeus is immortal its not like he would inherit his throne or whatever.

he is just a fucking dick
>>
File: Barf Gator.jpg (57KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
Barf Gator.jpg
57KB, 768x431px
>>
>>87390261
Frollo
>>
>>87390563
Facilier is not best Disney villain material by a longshot. If he were, he would be in complete control of his Friends on the Other Side, instead of being their simpering, cowering pawn. He has a fantastic design, voice actor, and song, but he's basically a henchman who needed to grow a spine.
>>
>>87391573
because it was prophesised that Herc was going to stop him from taking over olympus. he's appreciated because of his personality and design, which is fun
>>
Xanatos
>>
File: HA.jpg (11KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
11KB, 247x274px
>>87391100
When I was a kid I was so confused if he was a bad guy or just some random troll
>comedy relief that rivaled Phil
>has a shitty job and wants an upgrade
>black sheep Lee Tarly Me [/spoiler[
>his family treats him like shit
>great business man
Hades did nothing wrong
>>
>shitty fetish fanartist uses Oogie Boogie as her avatar and I have to sift through her shitty art every time I use my search tags

thanks deviantart
>>
>>87392550
Oogie's no better. He went down like a bitch the second that Jack showed up.
>>
>>87392961
>shitty fetish fanartist uses Oogie Boogie as her avatar
How does that even work?
>>
>>
File: Xanatos.jpg (23KB, 353x265px)
Xanatos.jpg
23KB, 353x265px
...I'm amazed each time we do a list like that that THAT GUY alway seem to elude the classement.
Ho well, he's enough cunning to not pass for a bad guy, even if he is the equivalent of Lex Luthor and the Kingpin toghether.
>>
>>87393221
Motherfucker ALWAYS had a backup plan set up so that no matter what happened, he'd always benefit. THAT'S the mark of a great villain.
>>
>>87393221
>>87393257
I never considered Xanatos a villain. He's simply a good person who clashes with the protagonists of his series. An antagonist, yes, but not a villain. A villain is a person substantially driven by one or more vices that they cannot help themselves to resist.
>>
>>87392589
Why does he want to take over Olympus , they don't fucking do anything there from what we see, mortals don't even really know they exist for the most part

They just sit around in clouds

Hercules makes no sense
>>
Don't you disrespect me little man
>>
File: 1448289494.jpg (66KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1448289494.jpg
66KB, 500x276px
The only film where SJP was hot as fuck.
>>
>>87393725
I was never completely convinced that was her. It defies explanation.
>>
>>87393683
Facilier is not a character deserving of respect. He was a weak and downtrodden man who tried to take the easy way out to improve his standing in life, and ended up a slave to dark forces beyond his control. A very stylish slave, yes, but the fear he shows betrays his pomp.
>>
I like Gaston because he's just a prick. He has no magic powers, he doesn't wanna rule the world, he's just a buff asshole. It's great.
>>
>>87390261
Oogie's song, Hellfire, and Friends on the other side are the best Disney villain songs.

Snuff out the light gets an honorable mention too.
>>
>>87393892
I've got Friends on the Other Side
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.