[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NARWHALS, NARWHALS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: narwhatls.png (2MB, 2498x1404px)
narwhatls.png
2MB, 2498x1404px
NARWHALS, NARWHALS
>>
Good Reddit song :)
>>
>>87382648
Back in 8th grade my best friend at the time convinced our super strict science teacher to play this video in front of the class. Once he realized what he'd done he regretted it immediately.
>>
>>87382648
I don't think that's one of the lines. it's just narwhals narwhals.
>>87383326
>he didn't screen it first
well rused. I had a 10th grade math teacher around that time who eagerly showed us internet videos with no concern for any educational value. I seem to recall he showed us Frog in a Blender.. and I think it was newish at the time, so maybe it was a bit before that time.
>>
>>87383381
oh wait. you DID say narwhals narwhals
somehow I saw 'narwhals narwhals narwhals'
>>
File: IMG_2643.jpg (38KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.jpg
38KB, 960x612px
>I can remember the lyrics for all four Magical Trevor videos but not my own phone number
>>
>>87383326
One of our classmates managed to hoodwink the teacher into letting them play this video for a class project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Our teacher was less than pleased.
>>
>>87383326
I convinced our health teacher to let us watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc they thought it was real until the end.
>>
>>87383439
>but not my own phone number

Anon, you say that like it's an uncommon thing.
Nobody calls themselves.
>>
>>87383803
you've never had to fill out a form with your number
or tell someone what number to call you at
or done anything else that involves your phone number?

the life of a truNEET
>>
The narwhal was my high school swim team's mascot.
We sang this fucking song on the bus to swim meets.
>>
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
>>
OWLS
EVERYONE IS FOND OF OWLS
>>
Remember that time Sprint's marketing team thought they could connect with millennials by using the Narwhal Song? In 2015?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpPgmxjkTW8
>>
>>87383381
Swimming in the ocean,
Causing a commotion
Cause they are so awesome
>>
>>87384320
Should have used Look At My Horse.
That would have sold phones.
>>
>>87382648
narwhals, narwhals, swimmin in the ocean
>>
Whenever I see an old Web 2.0 personality like weebl still doing the same shit he was doing like 15 years ago I get a little sad for them because it means than their life stagnated at a young age and they were never able to show their potential.

At least people like the homestar runner guys moved onto actual cartooning.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.