[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Simpsons THOH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Raven-1.jpg (187KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
Raven-1.jpg
187KB, 700x380px
What's the best Simpsons THOH?
>>
Dracula
>>
>>87379997
The one with time travel in a toaster or the shining parody.
>>
>>87380162
/thread
>>
https://youtu.be/6Gc1cT0qGmo
>>
File: feelin-fine.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
feelin-fine.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>87379997

The Shinning just for this one joke alone takes the cake but there are a lot of other good quotables in it too
>>
>>87380895
>We've got the Shinnin' Boy!
>Don't you mean the Shining?
>SHHHH! Do ya wanna get sued!?
That episode was so good.
>>
>>87380895
>ALL OF THIS AND MORE TONIGHT ON 60 MINUTES
>>
>>87381011

Urge to kill.....rising
>>
>>87381322
Falling...
Falling...
>>
>>87381497

fading
>>
>>87381513
RISING
>>
>>87384095
...fading...

Gone...
>>
>>87380162
Pretty much this.
>>
>Best
THOH 1 (bad dream house, aliens, Raven)
THOH 4 (forbidden donut, gremlin, Dracula)
THOH 5 (shinning, Time Toaster, cannibal school)

>Worst
THOH 12 (gypsy curse, robot house, Harry Potter)
THOH 21 (board games, dead calm, twilight)
THOH 22 (paralyzed farting, Dexter, Avatar)
>>
>>87379997
The Island of Dr Moreau parody where Marge was turned into a panther
>>
I always loved the "Gremlin on the Schoolbus" segment the most. It has great atmosphere, and the steadily-building tension was done really nicely.
>>
>>87380162

fortunately those where in the same episode

the teachers turning into cannibals was the weakest story outside Willi's "Ach, Im bad at this"
>>
All the segments in 5 are great so I gotta go with that one.
I've always liked 3 as well. All three segments have some memorable moments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIYc1IPA-08
>>
>>87388730
>cannibal teacher

Yeah but Ms.Krabappel getting fat was pretty hot
>>
>>87379997
The one where the announcements like the donut boy statue come to life
>>
>>87388730
The cannibal teacher one was great.

"YOU could say, we ate Uter, and he's in our stomachs right now!!!"
>>
File: 1473322497462.png (339KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1473322497462.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>87384829
I couldn't believe they parodied Dexter or Avatar until I saw it for myself.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27td69_the-simpsons-s23e3-treehouse-of-horror-xxii_fun

>Marge takes everyone's candy
>Hershey's plug
>Aron Rolston reenactment
>First story is about Homer being paralyzed and farting to communicate, ending with Homer becoming Spiderman, but paralyzed
>Ned is Dexter and God tells him to kill Mr Burns and pee on his ashes, except God is actually Homer with a microphone. An asinine road runner reference, and God murdering Homer for burning a bible. Flanders gets cucked when he finds Maud in Hell boning the Devil
>The last story is literally just a tedious Avatar parody

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>87390093
JUST DON'T LOOK
JUST DON'T LOOK
>>
>>87384829
I kinda' liked the Dead Calm and Twilight parodies.

Board games sucked, tho.
>>
>>87388730
Nigga your taste is off. Nightmare Cafeteria is GOAT. Not to mention the ending with the fog.
>>
You Know, Five is easily the best compilation, and I think 90% will agree to it at least being top 5.

Here's a more interesting question: what's the best single ToH story, regardless of the other two that accompany it?

The Devil and Homer Simpson easily takes that spot for me.

"And the starting lineup of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers!"

"B..but I'm not dead..."
"Hey I did something for you!"
"Y..yes master..."

And Marge winning the case by busting out the Simpsons photo album was just too great a way to tie it up.
>>
>>87392647
I make the Flyers joke at every hockey game.

Also, tough question. For some reason, 'Dial Z for Zombie' comes to mind. Can't seem to find a single fault with that one, and it has some of my favorite gags.
>>
>>87390913
Competing agaisnt family guy in cringiness.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.