[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think will happen in Adventure Time season 7 finale /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: SeasonFinale.png (250KB, 300x317px) Image search: [Google]
SeasonFinale.png
250KB, 300x317px
How do you think will happen in Adventure Time season 7 finale /co/
>>
>>87371209
Probably something disappointing knowing CN
>>
>>87371209
The finale was going to tell about the history of the human race
>>
>>87371209
I really want to know more about Martin backstory
>>
>>87371209
I don't care enough to speculate.
>>
Nothing that will progress anything, status quo
>>
>>87371725
>Comic-Con clip all but outright states we'll be learning Susan's backstory
>Instagrammed cast sheet for S8 episode includes Susan https://www.instagram.com/p/BEwSzopjcxS/
>Season 8 will involve Finn's mother
I'm guessing that Susan is Finn's sister, and will become more of a recurrer in Season 8, if not a regular.
>>
>>87372003
Please no
>>
File: 31241324124.png (905KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
31241324124.png
905KB, 800x797px
>>87371725
>Stakes made the status quo fucking canon
>>
>>87372236
That's just my basic theory, mind you. My really out-there, even-I-doubt-it'll-really-happen idea is that they're twins.
>>
At the rate they're putting out episodes lately? I'll never find out since I'll have died of old age a decade prior to its release.
>>
>>87373718
Ancient Mayan prophecies claim it airs November 26.
>>
>>87371209

>FInn finds out that Huntress Wizard is science cat, and also Jakes ex gf.
>Finn realizes what its liked to be stalked, thinks HW needs a new perspective
>Takes Huntress Wizard to the hall of egress, she puts the snowman in the natural order and immediately leaves

Oh wait my bad that's season 8. My bad.
>>
>>87377060
that means Finn had a crush on Science Cat in Flute Spell. Finn would be confirmed furry.
>>
File: 1477255540484.gif (2MB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
1477255540484.gif
2MB, 638x352px
>>87372300
>All that promotion that made it seem like a huge event
>"OH YEAH BTW GUYS MARCELINE ISN'T A VAMPIRE ANYMORE THAT'S RIGHT, WE'RE RAISING THE STAKES"
>"lol jk she gets bit in the end by evil smog and becomes a vamp again"
They will maintain the status quo until the end of fucking time
>>
File: 1st place and blue shell.gif (1020KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
1st place and blue shell.gif
1020KB, 370x208px
>>87377689
The only thing that isn't status quo is bubbline hinting
I fucking hate it Finnceline is so much better
>>
>>87371209
I can't raise my expectations really high, given this show really bad agenda when it comes to character and story arcs.
>>
>>87377931
Well of course, they gotta pander to the GirlxGirl crowd so they have someone watching the shitshow. The only thing that can save us is the Lich somehow managing to not be a baby anymore and literally erasing fucking everything through multiverse shenanigans
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.