[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember us? We were the ones you never gave a crap about in the 90s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Remember us? We were the ones you never gave a crap about in the 90s
>>
>>87366371
>no Tony, Steve and Thor
Fucking how?
>>
>>87366371
>wonder man
>pym
> tigra
they never stood a chance
>>
>>87366371
Still don't
>>
>>87366371
i remember you i hated you when i first watched you. kinda appreciate they attempted to make ant-man the main lead
>>
>>87366589
Steve and Tony showed up for an episode.
>>
I never realized this was Marvel when I first saw it as a kid. Course, I only knew Marvel thanks to Spiderman and Xmen animated series, but watching this I couldn't connect any of the characters.

Granted, I didn't see all the episodes, missing the ones with Cap and Iron Man, along with another one I saw later with Namor who I do remember from one of the FF series.
>>
>>87366589
Movie deals that didn't come to fruition at that time. Some retarded contract clauses. Thor was in 2 episodes fo Fantastic Four, Steve showed up in Spider-Man and Tony had his own series and was with Force Works.
>>
>>87366371
Honestly, I didn't even know this existed. I'm an eurofag, and we got most Marvel 90s crap like Spiderman, F4, Ironman, even spiderman unlimited.

But never ever heard of that thing
>>
>>87369882
Steve almost got a solo cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd7VinvTfiw
>>
>>87370031
The operative word here being "almost"
>>
>>87366371
>Remember us?

Yeah. You're what made me aware of the existence of Ant-man, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Vision and the Avengers in general. Just like how Spider-Man TAS introduced me to Dr. Strange and the Iron Man cartoon introduced me to War Machine and Hawkeye. If it weren't for these cartoons I (and countless casuals) probably would've never known these characters existed until the movies.
>>
>>87370080
I have to subscribe to this as well, And I have to add Blade or Ghost Rider to the list as well of characters I wouldn't know whithout those series
>>
>>87370250

Ditto. Forgot to add the Mandrin and The Leader being a regular in the Hulk cartoon voiced by based Matt Frewer.
>>
>>87366371
I still like this design for Vision.
>>
this show was pretty good
>>
This show is why I knew who Ant-Man and Wonder Man were before I got into comics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.