[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids WB Fall 2005 Lineup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Kids WB Fall 2005.jpg (2MB, 3270x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Kids WB Fall 2005.jpg
2MB, 3270x4000px
What is /co/'s opinion on this lineup? Here are my thoughts

Pokemon: I used to really like this show, but I am not as into it anymore. It's great for nostalgia though.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I didn't watch it a lot and I don't really remember much about it, but it was cool and a good way to promote the trading card game.

Xiaolin Showdown: I saw some of it on Cartoon Network, it was a cool show about a group of people trying to find the Shen Gon Wu.

The Batman: Never saw it. I have seen other Batman series though, with my favorite being Batman Beyond.

Coconut Fred: Mr Enter introduced me to this show. It is a shameless SpongeBob ripoff and it sucks. I watched one episode of the show that had to do with a newspaper.

Loonatics: Never saw it, but heard it was terrible from Mr Enter.

Johnny Test: I actually don't dislike the show. I thought it was ok, but I can see why people hate the show, as Johnny can be annoying for a lot of people. It also had the whipcrack.

Viewtiful Joe: Never saw it, but I loved the GameCube game it was based off.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>87364737
Loonatics was a decent action show but an awful Looney Toons show
>>
>>87364737
Pokemon: Loved this when it started, but started to suck once Misty left.

Yu-Gi-Oh: I have fond memories playing the card game and I enjoyed watching the show.

Xiaolin Showdown: Hated this show! It was a ripoff of Jackie Chan Adventures, a show I loved back in the day.

The Batman: It sucked. I prefer Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond.

Coconut Fred: This SpongeBob ripoff sucked!

Loonatics: Hated this show too. It didn't know what it wanted to be.

Johnny Test: This show sucked! The whipcrack was spammed and the main character was irritating.

Viewtiful Joe: Never heard of it. and I never played the GameCube game of it either. I was too busy playing Mario Kart: Double Dash, Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion, Kirby Air Ride, and Battle for Bikini Bottom at the time.
>>
>>87364771
Actually, I have heard of the Viewtiful Joe show, but I never watched it.
>>
>>87364737
>Pokemon
It was okay, I didn't really get into it until later

>Yu-Gi-Oh
Loved when I was a kid. Looking back ot eas a butchered dub of a shit adaptation of a decent manga that cut content to shill cards.

>Xiaolin Showdown
Pretty cool

>Coconut Fred
No

>Loonatics
No.

>Johnny Test
No.

>Viewtiful Joe
Never seen it
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>87364737
Sam hates Coconut Fred
>>
>>87364767
I recall watching an episode or two and finding it amusing. The evolution of each character from the original archetypes was pretty interesting. I liked that coyote and road runner had a camaraderie. People are rightfully annoyed with reboots and re-imaginings, but this was a pretty unique concept and was just buried under a wave of "NOT MUH".
>>
>>87364737
>Pokemon
Loved it early on, but by 2005 I was already out of it. Would start being interested in Pokemon again until a couple of years later, and even then, not the show.
>Yu-Gi-Oh
Liked the show and loved the hell out of the card game. Actually got into the game again a few years ago. Power creep was insane. By '05, I don't think I was into it anymore, though.
>Xiaolin Showdown
One of those shows I only watched while waiting for something else to come on. Had some cool characters and concepts, but I didn't love it.
>The Batman
In '05 I was probably all "not muh" over this show for being the first Batman cartoon since the animated series. Looking back, it wasn't great, but I give it a lot of credit for taking a new approach to stuff. Season 3 theme song was sweet.
>Coconut Fred
Shameful.
>Loonatics
Actually a decent action show. People were pissed as though it was desecrating the source material, but it did some interesting things with it.
>Johnny Test
Eh.
>Viewtiful Joe
I wanted to be excited for this because the games were so fucking awesome. It was good, but not good enough for me to keep watching.

I didn't watch a lot of these shows regularly, though. Around 2005 I was starting to grow out of watching TV in general, especially on Saturdays. A few years earlier, before I had a car and a full time job, I was a total TV junkie, though.
>>
>>87364737
Xiaolin Showdown was my jam!
>>
>>87365462
He's just jealous that Coconut Fred is stronger than him
>>
>>87367857
That's not the reason. Coconut Fred was just a bad show
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.