[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rightclops.jpg (55KB, 668x900px) Image search: [Google]
rightclops.jpg
55KB, 668x900px
Was he right /co/?
>>
>>87364618
X-men are dead, so no
>>
>>87364621
But was he right?
>>
>>87364618
So right he left
>>
>>87364637
How right?
>>
>>87364618
right right right your boat
gently down the stream
merrily merrily merrily
life is but a dream is dead
>>
>>87364618

yes, he was always right, that's why /co/ gets so annoyed.
>>
File: 40.jpg (543KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
543KB, 700x1000px
Yes. He was right.
>>
>AvX shits all over Cyke
>unintentionally bends over backwards to make him /right/

Seriously, where the hell is Havok? If Sabertooth is still inverted, then so too should Havok be, right?

Also, how'd they even kill Maddrox? And what about the whole thing with Layla Miller, what's she up to?

>the state of the x-men
Jesus, what the fuck?
>>
>>87364892
Havok kill Maddrox-es to frame the Inhuman.
>>
there's no comic character I identify more with than Cyclops.

boring, autistic but fuck it he will do what's "right."

big difference is I'm too much of a beta to do what's "right."
>>
>>87364618
He's so right that he is boring.

I mean, how can you even like a character who has no faults and can never be wrong about anything?

Bigger mary sue than Superman.
>>
>>87365095
Actually, if anyone were to be able to kill Maddrox after the powerwank that was 'They Keep Killing Maddrox', Havok would stand a pretty decent chance, what with the sorta similar multiversal link in their respective powersets.
Also, Summers OP. Sinister pls nerf.
>>
Prove he was wrong.
>>
>>87365348
lol. Just look at this guy and how wrong he is.
>>
>>87365348
>t. Logan
>>
>>87365348
>Hates Cyclops and Superman
Found it the edgy 10yo.
>>
Is there a reading order for the Rightclops Saga?

Or literally any X-Men not written by Claremont or Morrison?
>>
>>87364845
one thing that makes me wonder, is that this guy, wittert, had a short story in x-men gold anniversary.
and surprise, surprise, scott was replaced with wolverine. I mean for fuck sake, dude is known for Scott & Jean on the internet, but his first official mainstream work is Logan & Jean.

I wonder who is responsible for this, because I want to gut that person
>>
>>87365900
Yes.

Read:
NXM-->Deadly Genesis (proto Rightclops is born)-->Messiah CompleX-->Utopia (the awakening of Rightclops)-->Second Coming-->Schism-->AvX (the rise of Rightclops)-->Benis's UXM (it's not very good, but it's readable, and has some highlights, plus Bachalo art is always nice).

Supplemental readings:
Basically anything with Uncanny X-Men in the title barring 'The Rise and Fall of The Shi'ar Empire', which is worth reading for the setup to War of Kings.
X-Force v.3, not much Cyke, but it's pretty important to see the effects of the burden of correctitude.
Nation X: X-Factor One Shot.

Second Coming is GOAT btw.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.