[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize he was the best character in south park?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 32

When did you realize he was the best character in south park?
I'll start.
>How would you like it if someone posted pictures of your wife with a cock in her mouth
>You mean my screen saver?
>>
>>87361051
Gerald reminds me that trolling is better when it has no point. Forget all the labels and definitions and arbitrary rules and especially the fucking activism.

Gotta stop taking it so serious and just not give a fuck. And you got to be able to laugh at yourself.
>>
>>87361051
that was a great moment. Honestly though i feel like hes occupying the spot Randy normally has, not that im complaining. Before this arc i dont think he was even characterized that much, aside from being a self-important yelper.
>>
>>87361051
During this scene because it reminded me of how I'd feel trolling

And it was by his philosophy of trolling, it's just funny to piss people off.

>>87361604
He did have an episode back in season 3. "Sexual harassment panda". He's a shameless Jew lawyer. So this him being a dick isn't new and with Randy being a PC bitch I'm glad he's the center and not Randy.

I hope when Randy finds out he starts trolling too since they used to be best friends and Randy reveals he hates being PC
>>
Heidi is the best character though
>>
>>87362292
I know, she's so funny and cool.
>>
>>87362337
Get over it
>>
>>87362337
You don't think she's smart? Fuck you.
>>
When he became a jewphin/lawphin
>>
>>87361255
This guy. It's not trolling, if you actually give a fuck about the side you're trolling, or the side you're pretending to be apart of.
>>
will this season be Cartman's longest con yet?
I can't believe he's actually changed
isn't he supposed to be the incarnation of pure evil n all that?
>>
>>87362337
She's smart and funny. Get over it.
>>
>>87361604
Don't forget when he was a smug asshole because he bought a Prius

And when he turned himself into a dolphin and felt everyone had to accomodate him

Gerald has had his moments
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>87361051
PC Principal is better just because of what he parodies and what he represents
>>
>>87362797
>beating the shit out of cartman
>not leaving after one episode
I was not prepared for this
>>
>>87362797
I'm still disappointed it wasn't crab people.

I mean fucking ads, seriously?
>>
File: 1449819885850.jpg (10KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1449819885850.jpg
10KB, 251x233px
>>87362827
I'm disappointed when every single episode isn't about crab people
>>
File: 1475857122229.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1475857122229.png
10KB, 407x416px
I hate that cartman will lose heidi

why can't he win?
>>
>>87362922
Gotta keep up that status quo
>>
>>87362748
Or when he was addicted to cheesing
>>
File: 1476225356829.gif (309KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476225356829.gif
309KB, 309x360px
>>87363061
>nobody ever brings up that kenny and gerald had the same trip
>cheesing could actually be teleporting your mind to another universe

what are the odds people have the same exact trip ?? they both saw the big tited lady
>>
>>87363108
Excellent point, I had never noticed this
>>
>>87363048
>>87362922
If he does it won't be this season simply because you're expecting him to lose her

Hopefully they'll keep it running for a long time like Kenny dying and staying dead until one day he randomly comes back

Just to keep you guessing
>>
Hopes for this year's election episode?
Will it top "About Last Night?"
>>
>>87361051
He is trolling because he drinks MemberberryWine and members the good old Schooltime.
>>
>>87362797
He's pretty interesting, he's a smug morally righteos asshole but he's not a hypocrite he does sincerely belive in the things he says unlike most of the pc bros. I think the message of his character is that while a lot if not most social justice advocates are hypocritical authoritarian attention whores it doesn't mean the basic concept of social justice is bad.
>>
File: 22.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>87361255
How do you even define politically charged trolling?
>>
>>87364139
/pol/
>>
File: 1474232819595.jpg (10KB, 229x261px) Image search: [Google]
1474232819595.jpg
10KB, 229x261px
>>87364146
Is a board.
>>
>>87362734
I can't wait to see his endgame and the endless butthurt it will cause.
>>
>>87364071
Nah, he's just an arsehole. And that's still good.
>>
>>87361051
>I desperately want an overweight 45 year old Jewish woman to piss on my face
Thanks for sharing, anon. Here's your (you).
>>
>>87363108
EVERYBODY saw Heavy Metal when cheesing.
>>
>>87363231
>>>87363231
>"New Cartman" stays around for two and a half seasons
>Then we get an episode where Heidi's back to being a background character and Cartman's an asshole again, with no explanation or acknowledgement
I love it.
>>
>>87364139
Trolling is, by definition, pretending to hold beliefs that you don't in order to get a rise out of people, right? There isn't really any way to do that politically, unless you count, like, falseflagging.
/pol/tards don't need to troll; their opinions are shitty enough that they get a rise out of people on their own.
>>
>>87362164
>they used to be best friends
No, Gerald and Kenny's dad were.
>>
File: terraformars.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
terraformars.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
Mars fags are the absolute worst. They expect humanity somehow be able to improve a planet's habitation when 8 billion people TODAY are literally putting their every single effort into raping, pillaging, and REVERSE TERRAFORMING an already habitable world into money.
>>
>>87364760
Yes, our ability to support 8 billion human beings on a planet that normally couldn't support 1 billion shows how bad humans are at habitation.
>>
>>87364797
By literally purging our most valuable non renewable resources which Mars doesn't have.
>>
>>87364760
>thinking mars is about ideals
You're a fag. Getting to mars means that we can rape and pillage on an interplanetary scale, and, hopefully soon after an inter solar scale. It's humanity's need to compete that makes us so powerful. You do not see innovation without adversity. We're unique because we create pockets of adversity within ourselves to a 'safe' extent at least existentially.
American's pro capitalism greed ideals are a perfect example. That ideal revels in the fact that some won't make it, but aggrandises the pursuit of superiority. As long as those that succeed a loyal to the nation state that produced them, this environment is safe and won't collapse under its own weight.
>>
>>87364839
> Humanity
> Supports population by burning coal, drilling oil and tapping 10000 yr old 1-shot fresh water aquifers
> Mars
> No coal, no oil, no free running water
Good luck with your terraforming faggot. You can't even land on the moon which is a THOUSAND times closer so why don't you go back to your fracked cave.
>>
>>87364865
The earth is inherently unsustainable. Unless we leave it our species is doomed to fail.
We need to escape the expansion of the sun.

At worst we should be developing ways to send our, and maybe plants and animals, biological material to other planets and seeing if it can take. If we can't travel the starts ourselves we must a least germinate them.

If we do get off the planet we'll leave faggots like you here to treat it however you want. Fucking Terrarists.
>>
>>87364895
> Planning ahead 5billion years into the future
You faggots can't even plan on what type of clothing Kim Kardashian is wearing day to day. You can't even enact policy that lasts 4 years of a presidential term, never mind finding a business that can think more than one quarterly earnings into the future. How the fuck do you plan on taking on a project that will take THOUSANDS of years to even become remotely possible?
>>
>>87364927
You response is exactly why it is possible. We're not planning, we're doing. Humanity is more akin to an ant's nest than an assembly line.
We're compelled to expand and subjugate. We will [collectively] seek the stars. It's whether we get there that is in question.
>>
>>87364865
>Technology doesn't modify how we gather energy and use resources at all!
>We'll all just die when coal and oil runs out!

Just how dumb are you?
>>
>>87364941
>>87364942
> Implying "it'll work out!" holds any tangible weight in the empty void of space
> When so many forces on earth literally conspire to keep humanity alive DESPITE itself
> Forces which don't exist in space because any machine failure means you're dead. Slacking off means you're dead. Enacting unsustainable rape policy means you're dead.
>you're going to take all those failures which comprise the core culture of humanity, change a world that is endlessly fighting to shrug you off, and somehow succeed.
You faggots can't even identify the problems that make the problems that make your worthless dream dead before it even gets off the ground. Enjoy terraforming Earth into a dead husk billions of years ahead of schedule because your diseased species can't even keep its own home world alive.
>b-but earth will last forever! T-terraform Mars!
Guess what idiots. The power to change a world doesn't come without the power to destroy your own world. Fix yo shit.
>>
>>87365212
You're a complete joke. Humanity isn't alive despite itself. It is the very nature you attribute to our down fall that has allowed us to thrive. You clearly have no grasp on almost all of what you're talking about.
Enjoy your renewable commie utopia where people have 'learned' to be 'better'.
Denial of human nature so as not to challenge your own ideals always works out well.
>>
>>87365256
> He thinks stripping earth barren of non renewable resources and driving it's vast populations of life to extinction is """""thriving""""
> He thinks rape and pillage on a fertile resource laden world works in an environment where literally everything including the air, water, food, sun and life has to be personally made from raw elemental sludge
Name one policy which helps humanity thrive today that also works in space. It's okay. We can wait.
>>
>>87365302
>he thinks living harmoniously in nature and never developing technology to allow us freedom from its system is """thriving"""
>he thinks humans don't react to the environment and act accordingly and haven't done so in every single recorded instance
Fucking hilarious.
>we can wait
Who do you think you're speaking for, my dude? Further, humanity doesn't have policy. Governments do. Are you so far up your own ass that you must conflate the two.
Humanities excellence at adaption and expansion will serve us well and to the end.
>>
>>87361255
You fell for the troll mate.
>>
>>87365335
>Humanities excellence at adaption and expansion
Congrats. You died. You failed to understand the one fundamental rule of space.

There is nowhere to expand. There is nowhere to conquer. There is no circle of life. There is no warm air or fresh water or tasty fish, grubs and herbs. Okay? You don't """survive""" off the land in space. The land survives off of YOU. Until you can bore that through your thick ape skulls you won't even make it off the launch pad.

Terraformfags live in this delusional fantasy world where their planet becomes magically covered with fresh air, water and wildlife so that they can take and take and take and not concern themselves with the question of why their abundant resources even exist in the first place. They are the worst kind of scum on any world.
>>
>>87365533
>implying I give a fuck, as long as it's habitable
>implying a fleet/station set up just boreing planets for resources isn't perfectly fine too.
>>
I'm actually very surprised that South Park isn't getting more praise over this season, their writing has been absolutely fantastic and most of all, surprising. I have no clue what they're heading towards next, it's refreshing
>>
File: 1476459584514.png (139KB, 1080x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1476459584514.png
139KB, 1080x1497px
>>87364760
What gets in my crawl about them is they are armchair activists rather then going out there and trying to make it
They just sit like retards masturbating to Space Operas and video games expecting someone else to fit the bill of work. You want Mars colony as a reality? Get in the fields apply to the jobs and work to make the dream happen. No future was made pissing away bitching that the other guy is to dumb to make your dream true.
>>
>>87365692
It's rubbing a good amount of people on both sides wrong.
And by both sides I mean the fags that take South Park to seriously and tumbler people
>>
>>87365728
I like this picture
>>
>>87365744
>It's rubbing a good amount of people on both sides wrong.
Thankfully M&T have shown they don't give a fuck unless the network goes over their heads.
>>
File: 2016-10-15 11.05.01.png (450KB, 572x1078px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-15 11.05.01.png
450KB, 572x1078px
>>87361051
Come on, OP. Gerald finally ranks, but he's got a ways to go before he is best Dad, let alone best character.
>>
>>87365728
Me and my gf applied to be one of the first people to go. We are both STEM majors so I figured we might be wanted.
>B-But we need to fix all the problems on earth before going to mars
Bullshit. Going to Mars will actually help these problems.
>>
> Running from earth's problems will fix them
kekk'd.
> I can't even reach the attainable goals I had 60 years ago and now want to achieve something even more impossible
lol'd
> this will work
If you're trying to shoot my sides into orbit, mission accomplished.
>>
>>87364865
>Good luck with your terraforming faggot. You can't even land on the moon
>You can't
Gee, I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>87364550
Nah, sometimes trolling is just bringing up 'controversial' opinions for the sake of the controversy. For example, I think most people hate faggots but are too afraid to say it.
>>
>>87365692
I miss 4 kids doing stupid shit together tbqh
>>
>>87368165
Well, that too, but South Park is also about stupid shit scaling really quick, which happened last episode.
>>
>>87367843
I hate their lobbying and crusading in the entertainment industry. It's like the "required token black guy" times a fucking million as of late.
>>
>>87365375
I've fallen for worse.
>>
>>87366494

Who is best dad, and by that I mean which parent of South Park is not fucked up and a bad influence on their offspring?
>>
>>87370016
Stuart somehow made his son some sort of immortal eldritch Demigod by virtue of being a broke alcoholic redneck.
>>
>>87370016
Token's parents are pretty low key and successful. Worst they've done is chosen to live in a remote area where it's easy for their son to be singled out for a number of reasons, namely race and wealth. That and being a whiny bitch, but I wanna say that's his own fault.

Actually, are they the ones that made hay over the rock incident? If so I take it back; they raised him to be a whiny bitch.
>>
>>87370016
Token's dad, Craig's dad is pretty supportive of his family though it didn't seem like it in his debut episode, Jimmy's dad isn't that bad. I don't think we've seen Clyde's dad be terrible.
>>
>>87364839
>You're a fag. Getting to mars means that we can rape and pillage on an interplanetary scale
This. It's all the benefits of colonialism and empire, with none of the moral issues about indigenous peoples
>>
>>87365728
>Get in the fields apply to the jobs and work to make the dream happen

>Implying I'm not already carrying out a PhD identifying which genes would best allow microbes to survive on Mars
>>
>>87365728
You seem to be projecting a bit there, champ.
>>
>>87370016
Satan.
>>
>>87361255
Then he turns around and begs the activist trolls to help him the moment politics start affecting him personally.
>>
>>87370867
> Hand selecting genes like some kind of fairy faggot godmother
> Not throwing a pile of microbes into a martian battledome to fight for your love
And this is why you'll never get anything done.
>>
>>87361051
>best character
>a Jew
ehm, no?
>>
File: 1411880683266.png (510KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1411880683266.png
510KB, 768x576px
>>87361255
>>
File: TheBirdcage.png (269KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
TheBirdcage.png
269KB, 512x384px
Frankly I think these two would be the best parents in all of South Park.

>>87370706
>I don't think we've seen Clyde's dad be terrible.
His wife was terminally stupid enough for both of them.

>>87371075
Does he even know his son exists? Between his job and his shitty love life I doubt it.
>>
File: 0rdgeGO.gif (272KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
0rdgeGO.gif
272KB, 256x192px
>>87371372
Well, yeah, of course.

There is nothing funny about getting taken down as a result of your own actions. That goes against everything anonymous internet bullies stand for. Furthermore, using gullible try-hards as a shield when it's convenient is just par for the course.

Gerald is an internet troll and a goddamned Jew lawyer - the word "hypocrite" has no power here.
>>
>>87373304
>His wife was terminally stupid enough for both of them.

That was a stupid episode. She never acted crazy before and was even one of the better moms and suddenly she acted bat-shit insane. One of my least favorite episodes.
>>
File: tumblr_m10ab4Dxqm1r4ipy3o5_250.gif (278KB, 245x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m10ab4Dxqm1r4ipy3o5_250.gif
278KB, 245x197px
>>87373578
Betsy was just a stage prop, as are most South Park parents and a good portion of the kids. They're all just chips in Parkerstone's pile, liable to be cashed in at any given moment in any number of silly ways.

I can't remember if I liked that episode or not. I do like that Clyde left the toilet seat up at the end and essentially told Betsy to fuck herself.
>>
>>87373304
Mr. Slave is great but I don't think that having a parent that whoreish is good.

Hell, I think even him would refuse to take care of a child, unless he can behave himself but he can't.

Because he was born a whore.
>>
>>87361255
Gerald's arc is the distinction between oldfags and the hacktivists/pol-fags that have crept up over the last decade.

He literally said that he does it "for the lulz" and shits on all the others who take the internet seriously.
>>
>>87373578
That's because you never saw her how she was at home, you know that moms act different at home and outside.

Although they pushed it with Betsy going to school to make Clyde put down the seat.
>>
>>87361255
But the show points out he does it cause he isn't totally happy, it's escapism partly to member what it was like when he was little and just fucked around. It really isn't just for noreason

Plus it shits on the whole don't care about it all mentality, cause the moment it could come back to him he freaks out
>>
>>87373874
At least he has some self awareness and understands that his over-the-top lifestyle isn't something to aspire to. And he's calmed down enough to settle into a stable long term relationship. Maybe the wild stuff is behind him in more ways than one probably.

He left Garrison and got with Big Gay Al. It's safe to say his priorities have changed.
>>
File: Polispeaceful (1).png (119KB, 303x225px) Image search: [Google]
Polispeaceful (1).png
119KB, 303x225px
>>87364146
Fuck you, /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
File: 1476489470724.png (45KB, 529x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476489470724.png
45KB, 529x461px
>this thread
>>
>>87365728
>>87364760
What a weirdly aggressive attitude.
>>
I'm not really enjoying the bastardization of his character. In no way was this kind of behavior hinted at in previous seasons so it feels rather forced and very out of character for a person that was one of the few characters with passable faults, but this just doesn't make any sense in the context of things.

It feels like Matt and Trey just wanted a villain, but no actual motive other than one they can just kinda retcon. I mean even when he was a dolphin that one time and was getting rich off of sexual harassment lawsuits, it was all played off as jokes in the end, but this kind of careless insensitivity, it makes him an unsympathetic villain.
>>
File: 1425343876024.jpg (71KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
1425343876024.jpg
71KB, 474x503px
>>87362827
It will never stop hurting
>>
>>87364139
Chanology.

>SEE ALSO: Cancer, Newfag shit
>>
>>87361051
I had the feeling they were going to portray him as more symapthetic in the beginning.
He was mainly laughing at people getting so worked up over internet, he seemed like he was going to be the straight man over twitter being life (why don't you just ask him?). He was also genuinly disturbed when that woman killed herself even before he thought he could be caught.
In the latest ep he's clearly portrayed as a hypocrite douche.
>>
File: VillainProtagonist.png (104KB, 244x165px) Image search: [Google]
VillainProtagonist.png
104KB, 244x165px
>>87374106
>the moment it could come back to him he freaks out
That doesn't invalidate the point of trolling for fun.

Not caring what happens to the people you're trolling or the wider societal impact doesn't preclude you from caring about facing consequences yourself.

Accepting responsibility would demonstrate that he cares more than trying his best to weasel out of it.

>the show points out he does it cause he isn't totally happy
Well, yeah, he did it because he was bored and pissing people off is fun. The only reason any of us does anything is because it's satisfying or enjoyable. And now it's coming back to bite him in the ass and he's even more miserable than he was before, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun while it lasted.

And I hope we're not going to treat escapism like a dirty word while posting on 4chan. That path leads to ruin.
>>
>>87374606
>villain
Jesus Christ this place has changed
>>
>>87361051

So being a psychopathic asshole makes a good character? Interesting.
>>
>>87371372
>Lawyer (Jewish, no less)
>Can't immediately think of at least 5 legal precepts for suing Denmark into the ground
>>
>>87374606
Yeah, Gerald was never a hypocrite before COUGHSEXUALHARASSMENTPANDACOUGH nope not once can I remember him playing people against eachother or being a hypocrite COUGHMAJORBOOBAGECOUGHCOUGH geez, I need to go get some cough syrup.
>>
>>87374797
Nigga don't be a bitch and look past him for what he is this season. It's an accurate term for his role so far this season. He's playing the "villain role" for no seemingly no other reason than to fill it.
>>
>>87374828
No time for that.
>>
>>87374815
By my definition, yeah. Bad guys are more fun to watch.
>>
>>87374815
It certainly CAN be, if it's entertaining. Dogbert is a good example.
>>
>>87365533
you know we could nuke the polar ice caps of mars to jump start an atmosphere that would allow life to grow on the surface, right
>>
>>87374793
>Not caring what happens to the people you're trolling or the wider societal impact doesn't preclude you from caring about facing consequences yourself.
It makes you a bitch though, which the show also showed as Gerald just became a pretty shitty person and obsessed if less stressed

>And now it's coming back to bite him in the ass and he's even more miserable than he was before, but that doesn't mean it wasn't fun while it lasted.
And you pointed out the exact flaw. He gets a little fun for stuff to end up worse and his real issues not solved meaning he has created a negative cycle. Real it sounds a bit like an addict

>And I hope we're not going to treat escapism like a dirty word while posting on 4chan
It isn't healthy if you are substituting it for actually solving your real issues
>>
>>87375076
The guy's posts seem borderline misanthropic. Even if there were a way to make the trade off of expanding beyond the Earth wholly beneficial and without significant drawback for us, people like him would probably cry over how we moved on from raping Mother Earth to ruining the galaxy at large.

Boohoohoo, who will speak for the space trees. Good grief.
>>
> I WAS LYING ON THE GRASS.
>>
What's going on with those member berries turning on that one? Why?
>>
>>87375167
>It makes you a bitch though
He went from being a bitch having fun to a bitch with a whole country crawling up his ass. Are we supposed to be surprised that it made him grumpy?

>He gets a little fun for stuff to end up worse
And if he could have gotten away with it forever he'd have kept having a good time forever. It's what each of us pursues in their own small way.

>Real it sounds a bit like an addict
As Satan would say, "Well who's not fillin' a fuckin' hole, right?"

>It isn't healthy if you are substituting it for actually solving your real issues
Gerald's life was pretty good before Denmark got all up its own ass. Heck, suicide is the ultimate escapism, where's the rant against Freja?
>>
>>87364071
On the contrary, he doesn't need memberberrys because he has trolling to make him feel young again.
>>
>>87375470
To infect Jenner. We won't know anything beyond that until we see what Jenner does.
>>
I've got a theory, not sure if it's been suggested before. The berries are sustained because of nostalgia and good feelings, right? The reason they can't die is because nostalgia doesn't just die out so easily. Thus to kill the member berries you'd effectively have to kill nostalgia. How would you do that? By trolling people, of course. If you shit on people's good feelings and kill their nostalgia, you kill the member berries. Plus as it currently stands there is a group of trolls who are angry and want to troll but have no cause, no guiding objective, who would be perfect for the job. Dunno how Gerald would react, though, since his nostalgia is ABOUT trolling people.

So he has to troll the member berries, but by doing so, he will kill trolling for himself.

The ultimate sacrifice.
>>
>>87374874
Except he's not and they're explicitly telling the audience to stop taking social media and the internet so seriously. Just like last season, the "villains" are the ultra-sensitive shits that Gerald is knocking down. Just look at the reaction Denmark provoked in Fort Collins.

Matt and Trey believe in free speech and mocking stupid people: Gerald would never be the villain in this and shame on you for even thinking it.
>>
>>87375741
We have to face that people like Gerald, and moreover people like Matt and Trey themselves, will always be seen as villains to some people. It's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.

Being mean is bad, and no one should be bad. Because being bad is bad, mmkay?
>>
>>87375532
>Are we supposed to be surprised that it made him grumpy?
But the reason he did it in the first place was he was grumpy, bored and nostalgic. He was not in a good place before, he did it to get some relief

>And if he could have gotten away with it forever he'd have kept having a good time forever
but maybe not, it isn't like a country going after you is the only way people get found out.. And if he doesn't he just becomes more obsessive, already showed he wasted all night doing it and wasn't spending time with his family.

>As Satan would say, "Well who's not fillin' a fuckin' hole, right?"
People find more constructive ways to do so, which turns into something more long lasting
>>
>>87374295
>Tons of dildos, beads and animals up his ass in SoT

Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>87375695
That's wrong though, trolling doesn't change opinions it just ends up reinforcing them

If someone posts I like X, and then a troll goes lol X is shit and always was that just makes the first person defensive and miss when everyone (or at least how they remember it) liking X.
>>
>>87373886

>Matt and Trey are telling us to stop masking our trolling behind 'causes' like politics, fighting back against the SJW, etc and go back to do it for the lulz
>As well as telling the other side to stop doxxing even if its against trolls because internet is not real life and you can walk away from it
>>
>>87375818
Get off my board.
>>
>>87375939
Yes, exactly
>>
File: SmugAlert02.jpg (67KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAlert02.jpg
67KB, 792x612px
>>87375842
>But the reason he did it in the first place was he was grumpy, bored and nostalgic. He was not in a good place before, he did it to get some relief
Was he all pissed off before the start of this? I thought he was just having fun until it all got blown out of proportion by that Dane dame. It certainly wasn't stopping him from being productive and successful, as his home situation still seemed plenty stable prior to Protocol Zero.

As to the rest - maybe, maybe not, but I don't think it was the end of the world. I blame society's thin skin for this more than Gerald's photoshop skills.

But shit has gone down in South Park for way way less, so it's whatever.
>>
File: Uncontrollable laughter.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Uncontrollable laughter.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>87365728
Fantastic picture.
>>
>>87375741
But Gerald also can't handle when anything comes back to him. Matt and Trey will talk shit about anything but also won't freak out about anything coming back.

Take the scientologist for examples, they welcomed them to try and come sue them while Gerald has no balls. You see this all the time when people act tough but will soon start crying for the safe spaces they take the piss out of
>>
File: 1437294095275.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1437294095275.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>87376223
You mean the episode where every single person in the end credits used a pseudonym?
>>
>>87373886
>/pol/
>hacktivists
/pol/ is /b/ 2.0, they raid SJWs on Twitter every now and then, but they aren't chanology.
>>
>>87376301
I find it amusing that something as simple as twitter bombing and spam voting online polls has had a noticeable impact on a United States Presidential election.

Meme magic, indeed.
>>
>>87376148
>Was he all pissed off before the start of this
Yes, he straight up said this was for letting off steam and because he was nostalgic

>It certainly wasn't stopping him from being productive and successful
He was staying up all night to do it instead of any work, he didn't really care about talking to Ike just wanting to brag and he was hiding stuff from his family unable to open up

>I blame society's thin skin
But he has the exact same issue though, hell he did it cause he was frustrated with everything which means he has a thin skin.
>>
>>87376358
The thing is it really doesn't, journalists will find something to be outraged over come what may. Stuff like that just makes their job easier

Then people who are outraged, people who think being outraged is dumb think they are being so smart and outside the system when they aren't really
>>
>>87376300
Man, I bet they were real stumped over who made that episode
>>
>>87376301

Nigger, they are specifically targeting the DNC and Clinton claiming to search for corruption when in reality they are just doxxing and '''''hacking''''' into twitter acounts. They had to filter out a name (that I can't bother to remember because I'm not even American)recently because of doxxing and now /pol/ is whining that Hiro was bought by the CTR.
>>
>>87376301
No, not really. Not even close.
>>
File: 1473961165770.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473961165770.gif
1MB, 480x270px
The point they're clearly leading to here is that Gerald's actions, the trolling "for the lulz" is just him giving into nostalgia of being a little kid and bullying people like an immature faggot.

The two big aspects this season have been trolling and nostalgia, and Matt and Trey are clearly going to tie them together by making it clear that it's happening because of people lingering on the past when they could say whatever they wanted cause they were "just kids".

The thing that's going to bring it together is his wine.
He always drinks it whenever he's trolling.
Wine is made from grapes.
Member Berries, the thing causing a wave of nostalgia and getting America stuck in it's past, are like grapes.

Gerald doesn't realize it, but he's drinking Member Wine, and it's making him want to go back to that simpler time when you could draw dicks on people's faces and not get in trouble for it.
>>
>>87376376
If he was on some major downward spiral, the people close to him didn't seem especially concerned about him.

Everyone has steam to blow off, and everyone in South Park is a little messed up. That doesn't seem especially unusual.

Ultimately I just feel more sympathetic toward Gerald and his (formerly) blithe attitude, rather than sharing the righteous indignation of the other side which lead to this massive uproar.

But I lean more towards the amoral dickhead end of the spectrum than I assume most people do, so I'm hardly an objective voice on this matter.

We'll see how it plays out.
>>
>>87376376

>His wife finds out and starts photoshoping dicks in his mouth
>>
>>87376900
She's already done one better than that and is pissing in his face every night.
>>
>>87376793
>If he was on some major downward spiral,
Nice try to exaggerate but the point stills stands

>Everyone has steam to blow off
Been over that bit

>But I lean more towards the amoral dickhead
You really sound like an edgy 12 year old here, which is basically the thing they are having gerald nostalgia over. Most people go towards more of a middle ground, you have to take some shit in life but being a bitch to everyone especially one who can't take as good as he gives is pretty sad
>>
File: 46a.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
46a.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
>>87376981
I think Sheila knows and is just fucking with him.

She sounded way too sad and hurt than she should have when they were talking earlier. She's rusing.
>>
>>87374606
>Gerald making bank on sexual harassment lawsuits and enabling it to escalate to the point where he was helping everyone in town sue themselves in Sexual Harassment Panda
>Smug asshole when he got a Prius who moved his family to San Francisco so he wouldn't keep getting told to stop being such a smug piece of shit
>Never tells his wife about his cheese addiction and then gets right back into that shit to the point where he's fighting a drugged out Kenny in a sandbox naked in Major Boobage
Gerald's not really even being played up as a villain here, just an asshole who gets his kicks off being a dick online. Gerald's always been an asshole.
>>
>>87377008
>You really sound like an edgy 12 year old here,
Admitting that I have kind of a mean spirited sense of humor makes me 12. Every time I discuss this it's the same old crap.

You know something else kids do? Say that everyone who doesn't agree with them is less mature than they are.
>>
>>87377073
>You know something else kids do? Say that everyone who doesn't agree with them is less mature than they are.
Kinda caught yourself in a loop seeing as you are mature enough to see something only kids do
>>
>>87377024
Specifically he isn't someone who does something bad in the open, he always wants to appear good while being a shit
>>
>>87363108
so did Randy, cause he knew you never really get her boobs.
>>
>>87377137
>>87377073
I'm not sure whose baiting who at this point.

It's like some shitty fishline ouroboros
>>
>>87377225
Trolls trolling trolls, etc.
>>
>>87377137
If we're going to argue "takes one to know one" then that would go double for you, my friend. But as >>87377225 said, this is going nowhere fast now. Lets agree to disagree.
>>
File: 654674654.jpg (27KB, 674x441px) Image search: [Google]
654674654.jpg
27KB, 674x441px
m-member me
>>
>>87377742
McDaniels is still around.
>>
>>87375167
>It makes you a bitch though, which the show also showed as Gerald just became a pretty shitty person and obsessed if less stressed

No one ever said a troll wasn't a horrible person
>>
File: 1385734269319.png (208KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
1385734269319.png
208KB, 436x337px
>>87377018
Sheila thinks she finds out about her husband weird fetish and even though she clearly isn't very into it and finds it sort of odd, she makes a point of trying to make it happen for him, purely because she loves him and doesn't want him feeling insecure.

Is Sheila best girl?
>>
>South Park thread turns into discussion about actually terraforming mars

It makes sense. I bet Cartman browses 4chan.
>>
>>87377742
The first time I saw that I genuinely thought she died
>>
>>87375275
There are no space trees you idiot.
You seem to think that space is filled with gold and treasure and shit but it's just dank empty void. The only things that exist are what man brings to it. The idea that you can somehow "take" or "loot" from something that is fundamentally lacking in free useful goodies is bogus and doomed to fail.
>>
>>87362734

I'm hoping he has changed but something makes him snap and brings back "The Old Cartman" with a vengeance.

Like Light getting his memories back in Death Note.
>>
>>87378368
>There are no space trees you idiot.
I wasn't being literal. And you have no idea what resources we may be able to acquire and use as a result of space exploration. You're just being a fag.
>>
south park has a way of making each character the best during different season remember when randy was the shit
>>
>>87364760
This, to be desu. How can we expect to make a barren desert planet habitable when we can't even maintain our own pre-formed Eden?
>>
>>87378893
Just needs to be habitable "enough"

And if we can manage that, maintaining pre-formed Eden will become much, much, muuuch easier.
>>
>>87378718

Punished Cartman: A shitlord denied his redemption.
>>
>>87378718
Kyle will force feed Cartman member berries. Screen cap this post.
>>
>>87378775
> what resources we may be able to acquire and use as a result of space exploration
Ever looked at a periodic table, champ? It's all listed there, plain as day.

The important resources are the ones that keep you alive. How do you expect to build these resources on another world when you can't even avoid devastating the invaluable resources Earth gives you for FREE? Building biospheres? Renewable air and water? Try not ass fucking the ones you already have before you think you stand a chance out there!
>>
> Space resources
You know one of the reasons the Moon is such a great hotspot is because it has a good amount of Helium-3. HE-3 is the least painful fusion fuel out there, which would be more useful if we could use any kind of fusion power at all.

The other reason the moon is great is because it's an amazing launching pad. Leaving the earth's gravity well HURTS, you're losing over 80% of your construction efforts on engines and fuel just to get up there. The moon is a great rally point for raw material to make a ship good enough to actually reach mars. If you can't reach the moon, what are you even doing?
>>
>>87375076
Radioactive water everywhere though. Better shot would be to find a water rich asteroid and drop it on the poles.
>>
>>87379265
So sayeth the defeatist know-it-all.

We're making new scientific discoveries all the time because not everyone shares your limited view. No matter how much you cry about how terrible everything is and how pointless it is to try something new, people like you cannot stop the future. All you can do is be a complaining naysayer with your head in the sand, thinking you know better than everyone. Tomorrow will come with or without you, and humanity will not have destroyed itself by then no matter how certain you are to the contrary.
>>
>>87378368
>You seem to think that space is filled with gold and treasure and shit but it's just dank empty void
And the asteroids full of rare earth minerals
>>
>>87378893
There's a case to be made for trying to terraform Venus not Mars. It would be good to get some practice carrying out large scale geo-engineering to reverse a runaway greenhouse effect before we have to try it on Earth
>>
>>87379129
I think you're onto something here
>>
>>87361051
Gerald is an Oldfag and the loser trolls are /pol/tards
>>
>>87377742
Member ms. Crabtree?
>>
>>87379990
>thick clouds of sulfuric acid
>lots and lots of carbon dioxide

How in the fuck do you fix THAT?
>>
>>87379990
it would take over a century at minimum to affect any change on a global scale on Venus (you know, like it did HERE) and we would all be long dead before it was done, because we decided to "wait and see if this works" before trying anything to fix our own dying planet.
>>
>>87380147
I member when she got murdered by a serial killer
>>
>>87374606
>Unsympathetic villain
>Because he makes jokes on the internet
kek. Fuck off tumblr. A good troll does nothing wrong and it;s the idiots who over react who need help.
>>
>>87362797

I am still hoping Cartman is playing the long con and is going to feed him his parents or something.
>>
>>87361604
He had a dolphinectamy in the episode where Kyle became black and Mr. Garrison lost his balls.
>>
>>87381270
Hear, hear.
>>
Is it true you can be a girl in The Fractured But Whole?
>>
>>87384753
Indeed it is.
>>
>>87384837
But it's the same protagonist from the first game I thought. His parents make it abundantly clear he's a little boy. Does this eliminate the possibility of continuity between the two games?
>>
>>87376301

No, /pol/ really is the faggots who troll because they want to "activists".
>>
File: HIIISSSSSSS.png (2MB, 1956x1670px) Image search: [Google]
HIIISSSSSSS.png
2MB, 1956x1670px
>>87364760
I want to rape and pillaged alien qt's
>>
>>87361051
Still randy. But Gerald is having a nice run. Let's also give the member berries their last couple of eps before we say who was the best.
>>
>>87367679
Bullshit you just want to fuck in reduced gravity
>>
>>87364832
What would that non-renewable be? Human stupidity?

If you mean hydrocarbons, those are very renewable. We can grow a shit load more if we wanted. Or we can dig it up. Or free it from all sorts of mineral forms.

But if you are REALLY concerned, we have the tech to build space spin habitats, which would provided the entire human species a lifestyle level of middle class America if we wanted to, It would just be tediously slow to lift all those people out of the earth's gravity well, and their local (national) governments wouldn't allow it unless they stayed in absolute control of the people.
>>
>>87364895
Actually, the big danger is the loss of all the water on the planet. Right now, science's best lines of prediction tell us the oceans (and all surface water) will disappear in about 1 billion years. So we have to leave just to find H2O. Lucky for us, there's so much of it as water ice throughout our solar system. And going after that and other resources will eventually lead us to the next stars.
>>
>>87365212
You a moron? We got the technology NOW to move the Earth further out or closer in, orbit wise. So if a significant enough group gets serious, they can just move the Earth's orbit out to a safe distance from the red giant that is our sun. And move the Mars out of the way as well. It would only take between 500 to 1200 years with current technology, and that isn't taking into account the new propulsion technology that is now coming online.
>>
>>87368165
Wasn't the last stupid thing kids do in the series the playing ninja episode, where they were mistaken for jihadi terrorists? That was very funny.
>>
>>87361604
He's not occupying Randy's space because Randy is still doing his own brand of stupid bullshit.
>>
>>87374828
for real, they're breaking so many laws its not even funny. How is the CIA and whatever Russia's got not losing its shit?

>>87375167
I mean he literally goes to an addiction meeting to help deal with going cold turkey.
>>
>>87376756
You even see Member Wine in the roman painting at Randy's research session.
>>
>>87380198
...yes, that's how large scale projects a civilization enacts works.

The people who built the pyramids didn't all live to see 'em, man. If fucking with Venus can fix Earth why are you so opposed to THAT? Outside of "It does not mesh with my political agenda."
>>
>>87390194
Randy's kind of on point this season though. He's actually being South Park's Only Scientist.
>>
>>87390300
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me of that.
>You need to take care of spontaneous combustion!
>I'm a geologist
>You're South Park's only scientist! Do it, or else!
>Or else what?
>Exactly!
>>
>>87378368
Space is filled with gold and treasure. That's what space mining is about.

Perhaps you mean it isn't easy to live off the land like early man did. That is true. But there's H2O all over the place, oxygen in other forms, and all sorts of other resources and treasures. Hell, Titan is just one big ball of crude oil and other forms of hydrocarbons.

So, if you look at the technology we have, and the technology we are developing, it should be possible to settle and live all over the solar system in the next few decades. It will just take some dedication out of a few groups of humans to make it happen.
>>
>>87390300
I miss Mephesto
>>
>>87390914

Me too, but giving 4 asses to a member berry won't help
>>
>>87385327
Sex change operation.
>>
>>87380144
pretty much
>>
>>87390300
>South Park's Only Scientist
South Park must be pretty tiny if Randy is the only one in his office that lives there. And Barbrady is apparently the only officer in Park County PD that lives in South Park, for that matter.
>>
>>87390143
>We got the technology NOW to move the Earth further out or closer in, orbit wise
Citation needed. Assuming you're not saying keep detonating nukes on the same spot, we want the Earth to remain habitable as it moves
>>
I don't get this season.

I literally don't understand anything. Where are the jokes? Why is Cartman suddenly Mr. Nice Guy? The fucking kid that chopped up Scot Tennermans parents into a motherfucking chili.

Why is the entire season now one story instead of a single episode telling a story?
>>
File: Butters.jpg (19KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
Butters.jpg
19KB, 398x398px
>>87395545
>The kid that chopped Scot Tennermans parents into motherfucking chili

Yes he did do that, but on the whole Cartman isn't some edgy fuck who murders and rapes his way through people. 9 times out of 10 he's a whiny little shit who gets under everyone's skin but genuinely can't comprehend why.

Plus Cartman has ALWAYS been shown as someone who is happy to dish out, but crumbles when people push back.

Scot Tennerman only humiliated him, the boys in this season didn't humilitate him, they actively attacked him. Him folding to that is completely within character.
>>
>>87374687
>PC principal finally has leslie cornered
>tells her 'you're expelled' before killing her instead of 'shut the hell up'
biggest blunder of last season.
>>
File: PATHETIC.png (135KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
PATHETIC.png
135KB, 500x467px
When is she coming back?
>>
>>87396198
shit, looked what happened when wendy challenged him to a fight.
>>
>>87395545
>Where are the jokes?
There are still jokes, they just changed their style. I preferred more surreal stuff from earlier seasons, but I feel part of problem with keeping up with that is that Trey and Park did jokes on general things they wanted to do, so it's much easier to touch on current events now.
This is also reason for ongoing plot. It's easier to have general plot of season planned, do character comedy and then add in reactions to current events.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.