[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so are you chinese or japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
so are you chinese or japanese
>>
File: Cotton_Hill.jpg (41KB, 485x388px) Image search: [Google]
Cotton_Hill.jpg
41KB, 485x388px
>the only one who knew khan was laotian was the woman abusing racist crazyman

really makes u think
>>
>>87360157
Don;t you shit talk Cotton. he killed fiddymen.
>>
>they never did a heist-themed episode starring Khan called Laotian's Eleven
>>
>>87360300
im not its speaks miles about his character

while he comes off as a racist moron in truth he is very worldly and wise
>>
>>87360157
>>87360351
That's because in order to hate a ethnical group thoroughly you have to understand and comprehend their cultural and social traditions, so you can deconstruct and trash them in ways that are despicable and disgusting to them.
>>
>>87360341
>they didn't do a beach episode with Khan called Laotian Man
>>
>>87360157

Cotton doesn't have anything against Laotians I would think
>>
>>87360157
Cotton spent a lot of time in Asia

His racism is justified
>>
File: 1218953523018.jpg (91KB, 1257x669px) Image search: [Google]
1218953523018.jpg
91KB, 1257x669px
>>87360077
>>
>>87360157

Look when you're in a war where you're fighting against a group of asians whom want to see you and your men dead you learn to tell em apart real quick from the ones who don't.

Also Cotton never really struck as racist. At least not in the sense that can't be excuse by apprehension caused by the aforementioned trying to kill each other thing.
>>
>>87362306
The two-parter in Japan showed he was more guilty than racist. Hell, a lot of his more negative attributes were because of how screwed up he was
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.