[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clone Wars Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

Clone Wars Thread
>>
>>87349915
Go back to your cancerous general
>>
>>87349915
Cad Bane is better than Boba Fett
>>
File: Sepratist Fleet Clone Wars.png (575KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sepratist Fleet Clone Wars.png
575KB, 1280x720px
>>87349915
>>
>>87349915
The best animated series ever.
>>
They look like toys. If only they made another 2d starwars
>>
>>87349915
I thought that was a metal band logo from the catalog.
>>
>>87350942
Not in the later seasons.
Watch the series first, complain later.
>>
I wish they never cancelled it I loved that show and I still aways watch it. I have all the seasons on disc (bc digital isn't cool) and I have a lot of the Lego sets. I miss the clone wars
>>
File: RexFoxArgue-TJWKTM.png (2MB, 1800x816px) Image search: [Google]
RexFoxArgue-TJWKTM.png
2MB, 1800x816px
>>87354912
I also feel that way. I still love to collect the Clone Wars figures and I probably watch at least one Clone Wars episode every day to get my mood up. I got all the DVDs and even have an entire flashdrive containing every single episode ever made. I even have a Star Wars channel loaded with Clone Wars videos. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6X9IIQp3UGsTg8lGUScEg

R.I.P Clone Wars
>>
File: Aurra_Sing_table.png (151KB, 393x484px) Image search: [Google]
Aurra_Sing_table.png
151KB, 393x484px
Best girl or best girl?
>>
convince a guy that hates ahsoka to watch the show
>>
>>87355126
Here's a video from my channel I uploaded a few weeks ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqTVXXa4mnk
>>
>>87355157
She isnt on every single episode
>>
File: Ahsoka Tano 1.jpg (342KB, 913x548px) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka Tano 1.jpg
342KB, 913x548px
>>87355157
Ahsoka Tano was at first a bit annoying in Seasons 1 & 2 but she's only a 14 year old girl then; who can blame her. But, as the series progresses she grows up more and more, giving herself a strong, independant charcter that you get to eventually care about. You can see how the war is effecting everyone but it effects Ahsoka greatly too. The war hardens Ahsoka in a mature, young Jedi who learns to lead and inspire others. She truly becomes a charcter that you will eventually fall in love with and feel for. Watch the series from beginning to end and you will feel the same way. Here's a link to a website with all of the episodes:
http://kisscartoon.me/
Search "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" in the search bar
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.