[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carol is a cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: 1477508672549.jpg (794KB, 1073x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1477508672549.jpg
794KB, 1073x1650px
Carol is a cancer
>>
>>87333189
Since when are these four BFFs?
>>
>>87333219
Since Ghostbusters proved that you need three white women, a black woman and a dopey blond guy to have an effective team dynamic.
>>
>>87333249
kek
>>87333219
Also since Jess dumped her.
>>
>>87333249
Holy fuck, pic related IS cast pf Ghostbusters.
>>
>>87333189
Did Maria try to arrest Captain America in the first Civil War?
>>
>>87333292
Illegally. It literally kickstarts the whole stupid thing.
>>
>>87333292
He jumped out of the helicarrier
>>
File: bendis movies.jpg (53KB, 711x407px) Image search: [Google]
bendis movies.jpg
53KB, 711x407px
>>87333249
>>87333289
>>
>>87333219

Carol's always been close with the X-men
>>
>>87333401

God what a fucking tasteless moron.
>>
>>87333249
>people are still butthurt about a movie no one even saw
Let it go.
>>
>>87333189
>I'm so sorry T'challa betrayed you
>How were you married to that man

Just to be clear, these cunts are talking bad about a guy who drew the line on detaining a teenage hero for a murder he hasn't committed and for a murder they literally have no idea of the circumstances around it.

Worse that teen "will make you gay" Jean and Maria "how is she not in jail or sitting in the Hague" Hill are shown with the group. And Storm is literally a race traitor.

Could you find a more dislikable group of bitches in a single page.
>>
>>87333305
AFTER she tried to make him go arrest people illegally and he objected to breaking the law.
>>
>>87333755
King "Let people starve to death clawing at the walls of my utopia, keep the cure for cancer to myself and unilaterally annul my wedding" T'Chala is no saint either, it's pretty arbitrary that only now he decided to have some backbone.
>>
>>87333888
Most of that was on Hudlin though.
>>
>>87333888
Who said he's a saint? Everyone in Marvel are assholes. But in the context of this conversation, they're throwing shit at a guy who decided to stand up to Carl locking up Spider-boy on some Minority Report shit.
>>
>>87333435
Suicide squad is shit, but seeing Ghostbusters 3 fucking times? At least dirty enchantress was hot, the fuck does Cuckbusters offer?
>>
>>87334098
I don't read Panther, is that actual Marvel canon or more hatememe /co/ troll headcanon like the Jean Grey turning Iceman gay thing?
>>
>>87334534
Swamp Witch Enchantress set my creepy boner so hard Harley didn't even matter. Ghostbusters was...highly lackluster in all departments and there were certainly no boners. Though the house ghost at the start wasn't bad, she would have been a much more interesting villain then what the movie did.
>>
>>87333189
Who's the blond?
>>
>>87333888
>Let people starve to death clawing at the walls of my utopia
That's the right choice for a king to make though.

A king has literally one job and that's the make sure his people have the greatest lives possible. That's it. The rest of the world can be a smoldering pit. Not his concern

Starving refugees would diminish his people.
Therefore he has to make the tough choice and say "No"
>>
>>87334534
>seeing Ghostbusters 3 fucking times?
What boggles my mind is that it's very improv focused.
It's not like a comedy that has careful sculpted dialogue that can reveal hidden layers.

Even if the movie was good, the nature of its style of humour just doesn't make for repeat viewing.
>>
>>87335451

i don't think that's true of improv stuff. Christopher Guest movies hold up to repeat viewings
>>
>>87335416
>Therefore he has to make the tough choice
>mfw I thought they'd actually focus on this when Namor blew up that alternate earth, showing him being haunted by killing a whole planet but shouldering the burden for his people, but instead they just showed Namor being a dick who didn't give a fuck almost straight away

They could have made him one of the most self-sacrificing heroes, but missed out on the execution.
>>
>>87335471
What others aside from Spinal Tap?
>>
>>87335451
>>87335597
Ron Burgundy is a great example of ad-libbing done right.
>>
>>87335597

Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show at least.
>>
>>87333401
does he defend his shit Powers show?
because it doesn't matter how much he shits on DC movies if he goes out of his way to defend all that corny cheap shit onhis show
>>
>>87333189
>Carol
You misspelled Bendis.
>>
>>87333189
>Come on! Don't read my mind, Jean Grey
>I actually wasn't
>Oh, sorry
Just like that? You're going to believe and apologize to the psionic mutant with a penchant for impromptu mind probing because she told you she wasn't?
>>
>>87336695
>implying the mutie freak would give you the choice to disbelieve you

Sometimes I think muties are alright and should be left to live their lives, but then I remember that they always harbour a mindraping monstrosity among their midst.
>>
>>87336815
Yep, and his name is Charles Xavier.
He used to be a wimp before his x-gene kicked in, now he's a jerk and everybody loves him!
>>
>>87336695
>>87336815
You people really-REALLY need this headcanon of yours don't you?
It seems like your whole worldview is dangling by a frayed thread.
Is "all gay is fake and women are evil" really the lifeline you think it is?
>>
File: Xavier's_orders_1465534735853.jpg (89KB, 363x641px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier's_orders_1465534735853.jpg
89KB, 363x641px
>>87336919
How dare you even question the greatest mutant who ever lived?!?
Mutantkind would be lost without him!
He is a great man...
>>
>>87335285
Quill.
>>
>>87336978
I don't know anon. Maybe if you wrote some tweets about it people would value your opinion more.
>>
>>87336978
>mutie psychics fucking with people's memories and actions "for the greater good"
>headcanon

Nigga please. If Magneto was the worst mutants could do they'd be a hundred times less feared and hated.
>>
>>87337026
>Mutantkind would be lost without him!
Its a little late for that dude.
>>
>>87337279
Thanks Wrongclops.
>>
>>87337279
Such betrayal!
And after everything Xavier did for him!
He owes his entire life to Xavier!
Where would Scott Summers be now without Professor Charles Xavier's teachings?
Without that lifetime of guidance?
Without Xavier's love?
>>
>>87337307
Once again, mostly Bendis' fault.
Well him and Perlmutter.
>>
>>87337434
Nope, characters do what they want in comics. Writers and editors aren't involved.
>>
File: image.jpg (337KB, 789x1223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337KB, 789x1223px
>>implying jean grey isn't a monstrous mind rapper silencing all discontent.
>>
>>87337482
>mind rapper
J-dawg in da house, amirite?
>>
>>87337482
>>>Implying that's only limited to one telepathic fem-power girl that you have a personal issue with.
>>
>>87337456
Gasp! it's just as Morrison has foretold!
>>
>>87337456
>>87337627
But if we take Morrison's work and cross refence it with the Ewing Theoryvwhich states that writers essentially act as beyonders in the Marvel universe, we can see that they do have the power to influence comic character behavior.
>>
>>87337696
Are you explaining things to me or summoning Nyarlathotep?
Because it sure feels like the latter.
>>
>>87333435
Hey now Star Trek Beyond was a damned good movie.
>>
>>87334616
>/co/ troll headcanon
She's literally shown abusing her powers in that arc to fuck with people and their choices to get her way, it's a very real possibility.
>>
File: TheOmegaMutant_in_summary_.jpg (214KB, 618x679px) Image search: [Google]
TheOmegaMutant_in_summary_.jpg
214KB, 618x679px
>>87338466
She's shown abusing her powers in a very obvious way, to do what everyone wanted done: stop the panicking kid from messing around with the time machine, something she openly defended without deceit as the obvious moral solution, and that power abuse had a temporary effect: Warren is shown upset and complaining about the vote in the following issues, plus it's canon that mind control wears off on it's own if not kept up so how's she continuing this from a Limbo dimension away months later, then there's the fact that she's not the only snooping telepath in these stories - so now it's a conspiracy of all the other telepaths who otherwise never notice that their teammate's mind is being tampered with despite that being a frequent concern.
Plus it drags a major character's reputation through the mud for literally no reason.
All just so one character wasn't *REALLY* gay.
>>
>>87338071
Looked generic as fuck.
>>
>>87337147
Given how stupid he is nowadays, this is really Ghostbusters.
>>
>>87338613
It should be mentioned that the claim is that her motive was her being offended by his hitting on a woman, right?
That's it? That she's such an evil feminist that just hitting on a girl is just cause in her eyes to turn someone gay?
Think about that. Actually stop and think about that.
/pol/-on-/co/s arch-nemesis, the liberal-agenda-pushing Bendis wrote a scene where someone being made gay is a punishment. Because you think THAT'S his worldview? Or that he would make that the social message pushed in his pet book by the character he's pushing as sympathetic in his liberal worldview?
That makes sense to you?
Then there's the whole thing where she actually said that the subject of the hitting on, Magik, already thought such positive body-image things about herself. So where's the offense?
And then there's the whole thing where she's from a past era, and the notion that modern day "radical feminism" motivates this imagined petty and vindictive outrage...
If she's from the Madmen era, that's the dumbest fucking thing ever posted.
If she's from twenty years ago, our time, that's still not an example of actual sexism of that era.
Not to mention the other similar comments being made by other characters that Jean isn't attacking in this manner.
So WTF makes you think this brainrape meme isn't pure trolling?
>>
All I'm going to say that when they eventually kill off the oracle/minority report guy, they better quip "I bet he didn't see that coming". Just one job Marvel
>>
>>87333452
No.
>>
>>87333755
bendis is a shit
>>
>>87336978
>Headcanon
>The SECOND ISSUE of X-Men has Charles literally mind-rape a guy. Jean is stronger than him and both have done this several times since, sometimes not even to "bad guys."

Nigga read comics.
>>
>>87335508
Every time Namor has absolutely no remorse or doubts for things in excess of light casualties, it's spitting on Bill Everett's grave. The entire thing that makes him interesting is that his morality is generally different from that of the average American but he's still human at heart. A cold, calculating, royal, but still human.
>>
>>87336978
>You people really-REALLY need this headcanon of yours don't you?
>Headcanon
Bendis can't go two issues straight with Jean without her at least peeking in someone's head uninvited. Jean under him is insanely irresponsible with the use of her powers. Blame him for playing that card so much, not us for noticing.

Seriously though why has no one put together a compilation yet? Wonder Woman has one for her neck hate.
>>
>Uncle Mugga Ororo
>>
>>87338810
Nah she just wanted a gay BFF.
>>
>>87333189
Bendis is cancer to Marvel and the comic community.
>>
>>87336695
All the questions and criticisms can be answered by a single word: Bendis.

Event architect my ass
>>
Is that teenage Jean Grey, or is regular Jean Grey back?
>>
>>87343889
TeenJean
>>
>>87343925
She's certainly drawn as "older than a teen"
>>
>>87344077
BlastFromThePast Jean, then
>>
>>87333888
To be somewhat fair to BP, he may be king but he can't snap his finger to get shit done instantly.

Last I read up on him his kingdom was pretty much split 9+ ways with tribes threatening to wage civil war should any one be given more favor.

BP is already a pretty damn liberal king and doing radical shit like that would result in said tribes forceably removing him from power and electing a more conservative ruler. A ruler that would say fuck the world and take all of their nations' toys back home.
>>
>>87338810
It makes sense from the limited context that most of 4chan had when they saw that scene.

While I agree that Jean mind-controlling Bobby into gayness is absurd, the entire scenario is so poorly put together that I don't blame most people for trying to balance out contrivance with even more contrivance.

There are much, much worse issues about that scene than the possibility that Jean was manipulating him anyways
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.