[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

face it /co/, this show is shit and you know it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: MightyMagiswords.jpg (122KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
MightyMagiswords.jpg
122KB, 790x790px
face it /co/, this show is shit and you know it.
>>
>>87242421
>/co/ thinking with their dicks again
what else is new
mega where
>>
>>87242421
This show proves that waifufags are cancer and the reason why cartoon quality has plummeted in the last few years
>>
I know thats why I don't watch it
>>
I tried to like it.

I really did.
>>
>>87242421
The artstyle and characters are good andnsome of the plots are interesting. The problem is the pacing and how the humor needs tweaking.
>>
I tried to like it. I really did.

It has things going for it, but it has terrible pacing and mediocre joke writing.
>>
File: lol I posted it again.jpg (81KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
lol I posted it again.jpg
81KB, 533x700px
>>87242421
>>
>>87242468
Better this then more infuriating threads about marvel: now in the trash
>>
i like the dragon character

he's so friggin annoying, but when characters are written to be annoying they have this amazing charm

otherwise yeah, not a good show
>>
>>87242493

I wonder what /co/'s thoughts about Bendis are? I mean we so rarely hear about him on this board.
>>
I like the variety of the swords and the sheer absurdity of some of them, as a concept.

>Clapping magisword
>radiator magisword
>excaliburger
>retractable ladder magisword
>Zombie Pumpkin Magisword
>>
Guys, you don't understand.

It's the Dark Souls of cartoons.
>>
>>87242421
>face it /co/, this show is shit and you know it.

We do know it. No one here actually watches it. The only people who make threads about it are the same two idiots.
>>
>>87242421
This is what we deserve for complaining about ttg,at,su
>>
File: magiswords cn logo.gif (908KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
magiswords cn logo.gif
908KB, 1280x720px
>>
I dont know, i actually do watch this, and it gets a chuckle out of me
>>
>>87242532
Very difficult to get through?
>>
>>87242421
I know that.
It's kind of sad that they could changed the character designs to their previous ones and slowed down the pacing to make it at least half-decent.
>>
>87242516
Bendis?
>>
>>87242421
Why does a shitty voice exclaim what magisword they're using? It's so cringey.
>>
>>87242421
Yup.
It's bad and the chara design is garbage.
>>
>>87242421
Everyone knows that, they just care about the chick that's voiced by Grey Delisle

>>87242433
Shut the hell up nigga
>>
...Jesus it's like some horrible westernized version of Lina Inverse and Gourry Gabriev
>>
>>87242421
Face it anon, your opinions don't matter and you know it.
>>
>>87243773
But this Lina has breast and thick legs
>>
>>87242529
That's fair though i don't like it for the same reason. They just look like a random pile of nouns with handles attached. Personally I'm looking more for like a Xiaolin Showdown thing where the powers were random but they still reasonably looked like legendary artifacts you might find like a mirror or claws or a sash. Here we have a dolphin with a handle coming out and it just doesn't do it for me.
>>
File: vambre7.png (221KB, 368x437px) Image search: [Google]
vambre7.png
221KB, 368x437px
Shut up and post some thiccness
>>
>>87242529
>electric eel magisword
>don't even have electric power
>>
>>87242421
Eh, I've watched worse.
>>
File: 1269202-slayers-hd-widescreen.jpg (541KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1269202-slayers-hd-widescreen.jpg
541KB, 1280x960px
SLAYERS THREAD!
>>
It's like some Newgrounds Flash garbage from the early 2000s.

Honestly, I find it charming for that reason. Just stupid, meaningless guff that doesn't take any thinking to watch.
>>
yeah its bad and the creators a huge cunt i hear but /co/ likes it for one reason
>>87245056
the thic qt's
>>
File: I want them to see this.png (301KB, 825x612px) Image search: [Google]
I want them to see this.png
301KB, 825x612px
>>87242421
I thought the general consensus was that /co/ didn't like it, but Vampre could catch all the dick.
>>
>>87242449
>the art style is good
I've always avoided these threads since I'm convinced anyone speaking positive about this is an actual paid shill.
Nothing about this garbage looks good.
>>
>>87246670
Youve got shittaste famalam. The art styles one of the only things going for it.
>>
Decent premise bad execution. Plus it's got the pacing of a six year old on a sugar high. Vambre makes me rock hard though.
>>
File: FlirtyPhantom.png (369KB, 750x1230px) Image search: [Google]
FlirtyPhantom.png
369KB, 750x1230px
>>87242421
Any show that made Rapeghost can't be shit. It's a /co/ rule.
>>
>>87247905
What about Ghost Gal?
>>
>>87248197

People can piss and moan about the show all they want.

But it ain't gonna keep me from fappin to Rape Ghost.
>>
>>87242421
it is awesome shit
>>
>>87246101
Same here.

And I'll watch anything with Grey DeLisle in it, so that's a plus.
>>
>>87242433
I do not give a damn about waifus
I watch it because it is pure madcap comedy as all cartoons SHOULD BE, and not some pretentious "muhfeels" "deepestlore" "2deep4u" bullshit that is truly ruining cartoons today
>>
>>87242421

if they are siblings how come they don't have the same accent?
>>
>>87248932
Vambre is obviously a poser
>>
>>87243823
Oh I dunno, everyone in this thread seems to be agreeing with it.
>>
I think it's only real issue is that it's just too fast paced. Like those fucking post movie Spongebob episodes where everyonewouldtalklikethisandnotgiveanyonetimetobreathe.

Otherwise, I can't say it's outright shit. It's not Johnny Test tier, it's watchable.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.