[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a Lisa episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: hanging from ceiling.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hanging from ceiling.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>
You think a guy who can see right up his sister's dress like that wouldn't look so deadpan.
>>
>>87240619
Most people aren't attracted to their sister, Tyrone.
>>
>>87240669
Besides, they're prepubescent kids.
>>
>>
>>87240619
>>87240775
Someday I will find you, Simpsons Guy.
>>
She's been the writers' self-insert since Season 1 though.
>>
>>87241172
She's been awful since then
>>
>>87241193
>Season 1 Lisa was as bad as Zombie Simpsons Lisa
costanza.jpg
>>
>>87240775
I find it funny that the director of that episode was a female.
>>
>>87241242
Makes it easier to get away with it. Male animators would feel uncomfortable about showing a girl's underwear.
>>
File: 2013-11-26 21.33.41.png (965KB, 958x720px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-26 21.33.41.png
965KB, 958x720px
Remember when Nelson commented that her butt sticks out?
>>
>>87240619
He's just thinking how he finally got rid of the bitch. If you had a sister, you'd understand.
>>
>>87241366
THICC
>>
>>87241366
I always liked this ship better than pairing her with Milhouse.
>>
>>87241428
Milhouse makes more sense though as they're both awkward aspie nerds.
>>
File: giphy.gif (870KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
870KB, 480x360px
>>
>>87240400
The worst
>>
>>87240400
During the good period of the simpsons her episodes typically revolved around her learning some sort of moral lesson. She was intelligent and meant well, but also kind of a cunt who would push an agenda and not take others into consideration.

At the end of the episode she'd realise how much of a bitch she was being and she would reconcile with her family and appreciate them more.

Nowadays she's just a mouthpiece who pushes an agenda. A annoying little girl who's really smart and never wrong, with the drama of her episodes coming from her internal conflicts and insecurities rather than the tension her beliefs create with others.
>>
Do you think that it is in-character for Lisa to get a boy to be as much of a feminist as her?
>>
>>87240669
It's white people that mostly do this, not black people.
>>
>>87244387
Tyrone's an Irish name tard
>>
>>87244387
and what are your sources to affirmate this except massmedias propaganda? you are the kind of retard who believe black people can't be pedophiles or psychopaths and are automatically social normies?
>>
File: Lisa.png (443KB, 618x530px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
443KB, 618x530px
>>
>>87240400
Lisa episode are just torture at this point.
>>
The Nelson one was still pretty bad though since she was only interested in him because he was a bad boy. He's still a bully from then on so it really just says Lisa's shallow enough to be interested in a jerk just for being attractive to her.
>>
>>87244857
What a terrible joke
>>
>>87243564
The restraining episode is probably the worst one of these. She's clearly being an asshole so bad she's causing her mother to break down and cry in public but she's never in the wrong the whole episode.
>>
>>
Lisa Simpso. Springfield's answer to a question no one asked.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.