[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: justice-league-action-poster.jpg (211KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-action-poster.jpg
211KB, 600x900px
Will it be good? Feels like forever since we've had a good DC animated show that's just trying to be classic.
>>
>>87238207
>Batman in it

It's already confirmed shit
>>
>>87238207
I hope it's good.
>>
>>87238346
This, but not Batman itself but the spotlight that he is obviously gonna get which. You know a lot of heavy hitters will job to him and probably Batgod stuff .
I want it to be a good Justice League show not a good Batman show, we had our fair share of those
>>
File: JL-Action-6.jpg (331KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JL-Action-6.jpg
331KB, 1400x700px
>>87238442
Kevin Conroy as Bats and Mark Hamill as Joker too. The perfect storm of Bat-show stealing.

At least Wonder Woman is fucking hot.
>That hair.
>>
>>87238500
That wild hair makes me think of Lewd stuff
>>
File: bxtLjuB.jpg (12KB, 408x297px) Image search: [Google]
bxtLjuB.jpg
12KB, 408x297px
>Still no actual release date
At least pretend to care CN
>>
>show hasnt even started yet and supesfags already on damage control

guys, really, chill out

I mean this is embarrassing even by /co/ standards
>>
>>87238590
Dude, Fall 2016 lol.
>>
I really hope he doesn't show up this time.
>>
>>87238746
Who?
>>
>>87238632
>Implying you need to be a Supesfag to be tired of Batwank
Who the fuck wants another Batman and Friends show? We had that in JL and TBatB. We don't need it again. We certainly don't need Wondy reduced to sucking Bats cock as Dino and Timm are fond of doing.
>>
File: review-batman-3.jpg (86KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
review-batman-3.jpg
86KB, 750x400px
>>87239106
Bamham carries the DCU and you know it. He makes shit sell in a way other characters just can't. All of the most popular DC characters are either Bamham or tied to him like Harley and Joker.

As much as I'd love something more "out there" like a Peej solo cartoon, it just sells more to crank out Bamham stuff.

Look at the animated movies. They went from being Justice League stuff + a bunch of solo films for heroes. Green Lantern, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, etc. Now it's literally just Justice League and Bamham.
>>
File: Justice League Action.png (49KB, 621x340px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League Action.png
49KB, 621x340px
All we really have to go off of is a Canadian release date
>>
>>87239626
Green Lantern was never popular in the mainstream by any stretch of the imagination.
Aquaman was only popular as a joke.
WW? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Her animated movie sold less then fucking green lantern and green lantern is a 100% nonentity outside of comic circles.
And after the abomination that has been the DCEU and Superman movies.
Superman animated can't sell shit.
The only thing that they could bank on was Timm written but Mcduffie lead JLU and Teen Titans.
Now with the every single Timm based and lead batman thing shitting the bed and nothing from the JLU being worth a fuck the entire animated universe is failing.

Litterally the only thing ONLY animated DC thing that sells are Lego Justice League and Teen Titans Go.
>>
>>87239638
>Canadian
Fuck.
>>
>>87239755
>WW? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
It was a good movie though. I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but that's my point. They used to try and do shit that wasn't Bamham but it doesn't sell.
>>
>>87239755
>>87239796
Using WW's "failure" was retarded since it ended up making more profit from word of mouth and the movies since, particularly the Batman ones, have been selling less and less. Yet, they're still hanging on to Batman, even as that strategy is failing.

The upcoming Judas Contract movie will be interesting, since it's their first non-Batman, non-JL movie in a long while.
>>
>>87240296
it's still a Damian movie, that's what all those recent "Batman" movies have been anyway
>>
File: 1461513900061.jpg (36KB, 712x536px) Image search: [Google]
1461513900061.jpg
36KB, 712x536px
>>87240351
>it's still a Damian movie
>>
>>87239796
It was weak.
And the only reason you like it is because they treated it's premise seriously.

It failed not because it wasn't batman but because no one really cares for WW and no one likes the real WW.

>>87240296
God please stop.
WB and DC have been I shit you not SPAMMING that movie and how good and feminist and whatever else on every single corner of the fucking net. Want to know what the results were of that grassroots campaign were? After nearly a decade it barely manages to outsell first knight. A particularly trash green lantern movie. A BAD GREEN LANTERN MOVIE

WW can't sell a fucking thing, no one digs the very concept of the character outside of people with a fucked up agenda, and it's time to accept that fact.

By the way, if the Judas Contract takes off, they might end up pulling TT stuff from a lot of places and perma shelving both terra and death stroke forever.
This might even make people look into old TT stuff and see how very awful and un GENERAL AUDIENCES it really was.
>>
>>87239106
>We had that in JL

We sure as fuck did not. None of the major villians were stopped by Batman, when the league escaped the Thanagarians it was Wonder Woman who busted them out, when it was the Justice Lords it was Flash. All of the major plot points continued from STAS

JL being a Batwank show is one of the stupidest memes /co/ spouts
>>
>>87239626
And he's popular because people were exposed to him while they were younger and through different channels than comics, kind of like how most normies who know of GL will think that John is the real GL. And how a lot of newer LoSH fans only got into the comics because of the cartoon.

Which means that cartoons are a way to expose potential readers and the general public to new characters, but they can only do that if these characters are allowed to do stuff without being overshadowed by the bat. This doesn't necessarily mean that he can't be there but it means that he can't be the serie's focal point at all times.
>>
>>87239755
>Superman animated can't sell shit.

Nah we can look at the sales chart for the movies and when they adapt a well known Superman story it sells well. Better than some Batman titles. Superman : Doomsday may be the shittiest movie they made but it's also the one that made the most money
>>
>>87239755
>nothing from the JLU being worth a fuck

WHAT??? JLU was the best superhero cartoon ever made, I was 100% fanservice for comics readers
>>
>>87241260

Ionno it was good but I felt it was too dark a lot of the time.
>>
>>87241473
How's that bad?
>>
>>87241473

JLU was quite political sometimes, they recognised that the Justice League is a army of superheroes without any government oversight.
>>
File: 160830-mcdonalds-jlaction.jpg (63KB, 658x388px) Image search: [Google]
160830-mcdonalds-jlaction.jpg
63KB, 658x388px
>>87238590
The Happy Meal ended up predating the show itself.
>>
>>87241494

It just lacked a lot of the fun that something like BaTB or EMH had. It wasn't Man of Steel or Dawn of Justice bad but DC really seems like they're ashamed of their roots as a comic company a lot of the time
>>
>>87241572

Does anyone actually like Hawkman?
>>
>>87241572
I remember a JLU episode also had Batman with huge batarangs that are sword like, this would the ideal weapon for Cass Cain Batgirl.
>>
>>87241605
JSA fans and similar hipsters
>>
>>87241578
LoL

I had more fun watching JLU than any other capeshit cartoon.
>>
>>87241661

Im not saying it was all bad, there where some great episodes. Im just saying it wasn't all good either
>>
>>87240626
Superman Doomday made fucking money because superman wasn't completely raped in the eyes of the public by horrible movies and people were expecting a cartoon rendition of the Death of superman storyline.

They got nothing like that. It was a bait and switch.

Superman can't sell shit anymore. Not a single fucking thing.

>>87241260
I didn't mean the JLU I meant nothing based around the justice league itself can sell anything. It's fucked.
>>
>>87241578
>It wasn't Man of Steel or Dawn of Justice bad
Stop that.
>>
>>87241605
Nope.
>>
>>87241692
>Superman can't sell shit anymore. Not a single fucking thing.
You mean aside from comics, clothing, toys, paraphernalia, food, candy, and movies?
>>
>>87241727
It's not selling as well as it was.
Not at all.
It hasn't completely halted, because...it's superman.

The animated stuff and movies? Dead.
The games? Never.
The clothes? The icon sells but it's being heavily besmirched by major media representations of him and the character being around for so long isn't going to be able to save the iconic representation of him from being cast aside.
>>
>>87241605
I had his toy when I was a kid.

It's sad to see how much JLU is not appreaciated here, all episodes are unique and fun, it had the best adaptation of a Alan Moore story, even some obscure characters had their moments to shine and showmtheir unique personalities (Question, Mr Miracle, Huntress, Hawk & Dove). It fixed Hawkman and Hawkgirl continuity mess by going full Stargate. It made Vixen a cool Black character.
>>
>>87239626
>Bamham
Yum
>>
>>87241761
>The icon sells

Recently I've been seeing more people with Cap America symbol in their t-shirts, even in foreign countries.

The movies really helped Cap.
>>
>>87241761
>but it's being heavily besmirched by major media representations of him and the character being around for so long isn't going to be able to save the iconic representation of him from being cast aside.
Anon what the FUCK are you on about?
>>
>>87241696
Go to bed zach
>>
>>87240351
I hate Damian so fucking much
>>
>>87241473
>it was too dark

>>>/marvel/
>>
>>87241850
An "iconic" character like superman will only last as long as the idea of said icon remains unfucked in the eyes and minds of the people.

Meaning.
Bad movies and bad representations of superman are making him unpopular so his shit isn't selling anymore.
>>
>>87241867

There is a rumor about the next Batman game being a Damian as Batman game, why WB is pushing Damian so much?
>>
>>87241915
Superman was never real. Just the dream of a farmer from Kansas.
>>
File: 128046826.jpg (38KB, 368x413px) Image search: [Google]
128046826.jpg
38KB, 368x413px
>>87238207
>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Seriously with that? Fuck this show.

>Will it be good?
All signs point to 'no'.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.