[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Vicky be able to babysit any of these kids? How would it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: Ickyy vicky want some dicky.png (425KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
Ickyy vicky want some dicky.png
425KB, 479x479px
Would Vicky be able to babysit any of these kids? How would it go?
>>
>>87235258
Cartman would fucking destroy her in mind and body.

Mandy would become her best friend.

Hue would beat the shit ut of her, because Vicky cant actually fight.
>>
>>87235299
>Vicky cant actually fight.
Didn't she beat the ever loving shit out of some space warrior?
>>
>>87235258
Huey would leave her alive, maybe just chase her out of the house like they did with Ruckus.

Cartman would easily kill her and Mandy would probably have her sent to hell.
>>
>>87235483
>Huey would leave her alive, maybe just chase her out of the house like they did with Ruckus
Ruckus never came at Huey with medieval murder weapons.
And in some episodes, a fucking chainsaw.
>>
She'd peg all three into submission
>>
>>87235299
I would think Mandy would kill her...so would Cartman....so would Huey probably lol if she said some racist stuff
>>
>>87235531
True, but I'm mostly going off the personalities of the kids. Huey isn't afraid to fight a girl and doesn't put up with bullshit, but he's still a decent human being. He would let Vicky live unless she gave him no other option. Cartman is a petty sack of shit and Mandy is basically the Antichrist, they'll end Vicky and not lose an ounce of sleep over it.
>>
>>87235258

Huey would sit quietly and read. Since he's not a bitch like Timmy and not bothering her, she'd basically forget he exists.

Cartman would act up once, she'd pull a PC Principal and beat the shit out of him, and then he'd begin emulating her.

Vicky and Mandy would get along famously.
>>
>>87235258
Mandy would be the most difficult for her.

Huey would just be an insufferable shit the whole time.

Cartman could break all the "nanny" characters, but Cesar the dog guy managed to discipline him and not have any negative consequences.
>>
Vicky and Mandy would achieve world conquest

Huey might give her a run for her money.

Cartmen would lose because Vicky has no empathy or anything that can be exploited like he usually does with people.
>>
>>87235555
If it were her show maybe. Generally speaking though that seems incredibly unlikely. Even with home turf advantage it feels like you'd have to totally gut some of those characters in order to justify a good outcome for Vicky.
>>
>>87235258

Mandy would psychologically torture her.
Huey would beat her up.
Cartman would just be an asshole.
>>
Mandy and Vicky would probably see eye to eye, there would be no conflict.

Hue and Vicky would also see eye to eye and probably would just chill.

Vicky would enjoy Cartman, she would see it as a challenge and raise as much hell as he does. Assume that Vicky is uncensored. She wouldn't even charge to babysit Cartman, it would a hobby to her.
>>
>>87235258
Mandy ends her without even lifting a finger. When Vicky finds out she can't intimidate her or make her cry, she'll break.

Huey is an odd case. I feel like Vicky would be so dumbstruck at being called racist ("What? Are you nuts? What does you being black have to do with ANYTHING?! I torture everybody's kids!") that she would want nothing to do with him. If that doesn't come up, then they just fight the whole time.

Cartman is easy pickings. He can't take what he dishes out, and she won't give him the time to plot revenge.
>>
>Mandy
They recognize their common inner evil and they basically become best friends and bully Billy.

>Huey
Huey would more or less ignore her. She'd most likely get into it with Riley above anything. Huey would just chill. When she attempts to control Huey or be a bitch, then he'd get on her ass. In which a battle would proceed with Huey the clear victor.

>Cartman
Once Cartman realizes Vicky isn't up with the bullshit, he starts being polite and starts kissing her ass. Keep in mind, Cartman has faced off with a super nanny before and she put him in his place.
>>
>>87236259
Didn't that Super Nanny end eating her own shit?
>>
>>87236528
Cartman is good at emotional manipulation. When he loses that. He has nothing and he'll beg Vicky for mercy.
>>
>>87236528
He broke all the nannies one by one.

Cesar Milan actually made him obedient. You could say it was all an act to get his mother to dot on him again, but Cesar had nothing done to him by Cartman.
>>
>>87236585
He basically treated Cartman like an animal, and Vicky is very good at dehumanizing her charges
>>
>>87235638
Mandy is more order incarnate then the anti-christ. She exists to make sure the status quo is maintained, and goes out of her way to stop any deviation from that. However, if she manages to find an evil on par or even greater then her, she crumbles easily. She'd probably end up respecting her since Vicky is just a more extreme version of her.
>>
File: L.O.A.F.jpg (20KB, 487x406px) Image search: [Google]
L.O.A.F.jpg
20KB, 487x406px
>>87235258

Add (early season) Stewie Griffin to the mix.
>>
>>87235667
WTF are you talking about? Vicky is a evil little teenage bitch who needs some dick to get her in line! Timmy has done NOTHING to her. She should be nice since his parents are her employers but no. She wants to torment the kid. I would wish for her to die or end up blind and paralyzed forever. FUCK HER
>>
Vicky is all talk and only uses her intimidating stature to get her way. None of those kids would listen to a damn thing she told them to do. And she can't use their parents because all 3 of their caregivers let them do whatever they want. Grand dad would probably tell Huey to not mess with no white girl mm mmmm.
>>
File: tumblr_ks8285iJSa1qa7krto1_500.jpg (27KB, 454x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ks8285iJSa1qa7krto1_500.jpg
27KB, 454x345px
>>87235258
None of those kids have magical fairies to grant their every wish, they are fucked.
>Implying Cartman could ever stump her wickedness
>Implying Huey could kenpo his way out of her Maho Mushi babysitting techniques
>Implying Mandy's heart could ever be more black or abyssal as a black hole or that Grim wouldn't get his scythe stolen by Vicky who uses it to become the Icky Reaper
The only way any of them could get out from under her thumb is if their legal guardians fire her but let's face it, they are all being raised by gullible morons who'd easily fall for her facade of the perfect babysitter, and the only person who could ever show them the dirt on her only did so because she was infatuated with one of her victims.
>>
>>87238867
Cartman broke every single babysitter thrown his way (except for a dog trainer)
So did Mandy (with no exceptions)
and Huey is generally tougher and smarter than anyone she ever had to deal with

Vicky may be evil, but she is used to never having any resistance
>>
>>87239143
>she is used to never having any resistance
She babysits Terrance though
>>
>>87238867
>Icky Reaper
Drawfags, please. Heed my call!
>>
Huh. How old is Mandy? Huey and Cartman are both 10. It's kinda weird that she might be the youngest of the group. But ultimately I think

Huey would just ignore her unless she started giving him grief, in which case he would Home Alone the shit out of her making traps and stuff and eventually kick her out of the house.

Mandy has access to the toon force, something you're all forgetting, although she hardly needs it. Just her personality alone would make her unbreakable.

And Cartman is very emotionally and psychologically manipulative, but that might not work on Vicky. He's not as smart as Huey or Mandy, so I think while he might get put in his place for a while, perhaps a large part of the episode, he could screw her over in the second act.
>>
I don't know how anyone can believe Cartman would do shit to Vicky, sure he broke up all the NORMAL nannies that tried, but here we are talking about a sadistic teenager that is an expert in multiple forms of torture, had god how many kids trapped in a cellar, has a dude rotting in a dungeon inside her house, everytime she had the chance she has become a Feared World/Universe Ruler (Channel chasers and the episode where she loses her job), knows how to use multiple medieval weapons/torture devices.
And before you bring out the psyschological war this is the girl everyone fears, not to mention remember the episode where she got 3D glasses? EVERYTHING she saw looked like real dismembered body parts, her reaction? Meh, I had eye balls before.
Cartman is a little whiny bitch so either she destroys him... or probably he gets a crush on her since he's so fucked up like her.

Mandy, I guess unless she manages to piss her off they would be BFF, so as long as they find common ground (like hurting Billy for example) they would be cool.

Can't talk about Huey since I don't know much about boondocks but talking about combat this is a teenager girl who beated the crap out of a Space Warrior Princess, so I know who im betting for
>>
>>87235299
Vicky has show to be both inhumanly strong and knows Kung fu

I feel Huey would have a run for his money.
>>
>>87238596
Timmy, you're a fucking monster and everyone is tired of your shit
>>
>>87235667
Cartman is guilt of multiple counts of murder, and Vicky isn't strong enough to resist. Vicky is dead fucking meat.
>>
Honestly, out of the three Cartman is probably the only one who wouldn't stand much of a chance. Most of the people he was able to fuck over either were you average normalfag or they let him take advantage of them. He'd either be incredibly frustrated by her or end up having a mad crush on her to the point of pushing his mom down the basement stairs and locking her in there so he can call Vicky over to babysit him again.
>>
>>87238867
Mandy and Huey both know how to fight and Mandy isn't afraid to kill, maim, or torture.
Cartman is a fat little shit, but he will find a way to break her or at least, get revenge for whatever she does to him.
Your waifu is shit!
>>
File: 1425733028656.png (20KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1425733028656.png
20KB, 390x470px
>>87238708
Kek
>>
>>87235258
what if Vicky became a Yellow Lantern?
>>
I wanna see Riley cuss out Vicky so badly right now.
>>
>>87235811
>Vicky and Mandy would achieve world conquest
Until Vicky said that she was the leader. Then Mandy would prove why she´s the boss.
>>
File: Outfit-Vicky-Grim.jpg (29KB, 247x313px) Image search: [Google]
Outfit-Vicky-Grim.jpg
29KB, 247x313px
>>87239253
Something like this only more powerful and sexier looking.
>>
>>87240180
Timmy is a monster but Vicky started harassing him well before he was even able to do anything
>>
File: 1477465078349.jpg (123KB, 736x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1477465078349.jpg
123KB, 736x1417px
no do all three that would be war >:}
>>
>>87239659
>remember the episode where she got 3D glasses? EVERYTHING she saw looked like real dismembered body parts, her reaction? Meh, I had eye balls before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZEOBudj6F4

excuse the shitty quality
>>
File: ChannelChasersPt2-514.jpg (52KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
ChannelChasersPt2-514.jpg
52KB, 720x544px
>>87241283
I'd rather see them as splitting into two 1984-esque Supernations constantly at war with each other with neither side coming to a conclusion, and each has members from the other's series who join in to defeat the other (say FOP characters join Mandy's side and vice versa).
>>
File: vickyvan.jpg (86KB, 1028x767px) Image search: [Google]
vickyvan.jpg
86KB, 1028x767px
>>87239702
>>
>>87241304
>implying this isn't sexy
>>
>>87241259
She'd laugh and say dismissively "I'm white"
>>
>>87235258
Huey would probably spout some legal mumbo jumbo in his favor and then go about being an obedient kid reading a book or something.
>>
Cartman killed a boy's parents then tricked him into eating them.
>>
>>87241741
Vicky doesn't even give a damn about her parents. I think her parents are afraid of her. She would probably eat them and enjoy it and ask for seconds of her younger sister.
>>
>>87235299
nigga vicky was once portrayed as hitler he would look up to her but he might confuse her with a jew at first
>>
File: Or_Die_Trying_-_Ruckus.jpg (90KB, 477x356px) Image search: [Google]
Or_Die_Trying_-_Ruckus.jpg
90KB, 477x356px
>>87235531
>Ruckus never came at Huey with medieval murder weapons.
Yeah he did.
>>
>>87240432
>Cartman is guilt of multiple counts of murder, and Vicky isn't strong enough to resist.
But Cartman has lost fights to Wendy, Kenny and Kyle. He only beat up that midget.
>>
>>87238867
kewl...
Cartman made a nanny eat shit
i think he can handle her
>>
File: Hateocracy.jpg (20KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hateocracy.jpg
20KB, 540x360px
>>87243293
I'm 70% sure nunchucks aren't medieval.
They had to held their ground against these three for a little while which is impressive.
>>
>>87243330
And Vicky ate eyeballs before, not to mention actually having a torture dungeon with someone in it so I fail to see how Cartman can break her.
>>
>>87238867
>Implying Cartman could ever stump her wickedness
The guy made friends with Cthulhu, killed and then fed a kid's parents to him, gave Kyle aids, and tried to kill Kenny so he can have his PSP.
>>
File: Homewrecker204.jpg (56KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Homewrecker204.jpg
56KB, 720x544px
>>87243413
He didn't killed the parents himself, he tricked them into a trigger happy guy property who killed them, Vicky on the other hand....
>>
>>87235258
what is the prep time?
>>
>>87243438
>He chained them up on a wall how wicked
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_Baby_Athletic_Association
Oh and way to ignore everything else I listed fucknugget.
>>
>>87243375
>I'm 70% sure nunchucks aren't medieval.
Then I guess you're 70% wrong. It's possible they weren't originally weapons though.
>They had to held their ground against these three for a little while which is impressive.
Bushido Brown and Grandad did all the fighting. And the popo.
>>
File: SouthParkGirlsbyLaurieB.png (417KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkGirlsbyLaurieB.png
417KB, 792x612px
>>87235258
>people thinking that Vicky is immune to mental and emotional manipulation

Bulshit, she has feelings, she has crushes and she has desires.

Cartman would probably like her, but if at ANY moment he wanted to destroy her, he would only need to make the world know that Vicky is a monster - so she would never get other job again.

This is what happened on Channel Chasers.

Being Cartman, he would probably incriminate Vicky over torture, child slave work and pedophilia, and get her in jail...while he laugh in her face.

For Cartman operate, he just need to know what Vicky LIKES, and fuck with her using this.
>>
>>87238708
>All talk
Vicky has assaulted Timmy several times, out right attacked him with weapons and done many things that step over "intimidating stature" She abuses the fact that Timmy's parents and most adults in Dimsdale are complete idiots so she can get away with some heinous shit. The minute any of the kids acted over the line she wouldn't hesitate to use violence on them, the thing is though two of them would most likely be capable of meeting her physical attacks on par (I don't know how good Mandy is in a fight, but even if she's not a fighter she is still a monster who could destroy Vicky in the end, not to mention she's best friends with the reaper)
>>
>>87239316
Vicky has toonforce powers too, hers are more geared towards "violence and horrible acts on children without getting caught" so she's in her home field as a babysitter.

As for Cartman, he immediately crumbles when faced with physical intimidation or violence, which Vicky is not hesitant to use, and she has no empathy for kids, so she wouldn't budge and inch on any of his emotional and psychological manipulation, so the only way he could get her is to work outside her control
>>
File: 1477357867040.png (2MB, 500x2642px) Image search: [Google]
1477357867040.png
2MB, 500x2642px
>>87243540
she may have power under her belt but I highly doubt she will be able to outsmart those 3, especially if they decide to work together just that time to destroy her.
those 3 have the cunning and intelligence to easily outsmart and beat the shit out of her.
>>
File: 1476524559511.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476524559511.png
42KB, 300x300px
>>87243502
Cartman would probably pretend to love her and lick her boots...convincing her to go even more extreme with all the other Kids....

While secretelly videotaping it, and sending to the authorities.

When the police break all down, he just pretends to be innocent.

>>87243601
Fucking Timmy can outsmart her.
>>
>>87235258
Mandy would scare her off or damn her

Cartman would be just be an edgelord and rape/murder her

Huey would probably put up with her unless she got physical with him
>>
File: Steal my sunshine.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Steal my sunshine.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
>>87243662
Cartman isn't that much of an edgelord all the time. Sure he made that kids parents into chilli and made him eat it, but its not like he does that sort of edgy shit every episode.

More often than not he's just whiny and petulant
>>
>>87243471
calm down its just an imaginary contest, trey's wife's son
>>
>>87243695
This.
Besides, Cartman is like a social glass canon. He is a monster if you give him prep time, but he can't take what he dishes out at all.
>>
I think the only one she wouldn't be able to handle is Mandy.

Mandy overpowers her in every way except maybe in raw physical strength.
>>
>>87235667
I put equal odds on Mandy taking charge, but everything else is correct.

>>87240432
Cartman hasn't been scary since like season 6 though. If you try to engage him on his level, he'll fuck you up. If you show him you're the boss, he'll cave.
>>
>>87240432
>>87241412
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.