[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"How bout you read a REAL book"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>>
>>87229013
Well, how about you read a real book?
>>
>>87229013
Why not do both? There aren't people here that ONLY read comics right?
>>
File: 1466119826374.jpg (40KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
1466119826374.jpg
40KB, 236x243px
>>87229110
>>
File: furealshawty.jpg (42KB, 423x246px) Image search: [Google]
furealshawty.jpg
42KB, 423x246px
>>87229110
>>
>>87229227
>filename
Good one
>>
I'm sick of this argument.If the exact same text was in a "REAL BOOK" they wouldn't care
>>
>>87229013
Is a good ideal, actually. Cape comics writing standards are fucking abysmal, and were like that since the beginning.
>>
The average person hasn't read a book in years. /co/ reads a lot more than your average person.
>>
>>87230154
Yeah they suck, but less so than TV's.
>>
>>87229013
aint this the guy who almost died cause he was jogging around in the desert in some kind of high tech pervert suit?
>>
Would you be willing to read a novel based on a comic hero, if one was made? I have seen novels made into comics, but never the other way.
>>
File: tumblr_ob061qwhcI1s6nc5oo1_1280.jpg (45KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob061qwhcI1s6nc5oo1_1280.jpg
45KB, 350x450px
Sure Martin.
Tell ya what, I'll pick up a book that next time you star in a half decent movie.
Sound fair?
>>
File: It's_Superman.jpg (35KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
It's_Superman.jpg
35KB, 348x500px
>>87231447
There's been a novel based off Superman
>>
>>87231447
I've never read any but they do make them. Some story arcs like No Man's Land got novel adaptations. I think right now they're trying to reach the girls YA market so they've got a Black Widow series and a Lois Lane series.
>>
>>87231447
I've read at least two Spider-Man novels one was about a rematch with or Morlun was pretty nuts.
>>
>>87233443
there's one that mentions Razorback.
>>
>>87230154
Why do people say this shit as if the vast, VAST majority of fiction books aren't complete trash as well?
>>
>>87229013
>Chapter 1
>"What's it going to be then, eh?" There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, Dim being really dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening, a flip dark chill winter bastard though dry.

>The Korova Milkbar was a milk-plus mesto, and you may, O my brothers, have forgotten what these mestos were like, things changing so skorry these days and everybody very quick to forget, newspapers not being read much neither. Well, what they sold there was milk plus something else. They had no licence for selling liquor, but there was no law yet against prodding some of the new veshches which they used to put into the old moloko, so you could peet it with vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quiet horrorshow fifteen minutes admiring Bog And All His Holy Angels And Saints in your left shoe with lights bursting all over your mozg.

Wait, dammit, I picked up an Ennis comic by mistake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.