[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Gotham?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

Thoughts on Gotham?
>>
>>87225973

Surprised they went explicit with Penguin crushing on Riddler.

At this point in the season it feels like the have everything important in play and I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and see where it develops.
>>
>>87225973
BIRDED
>>
>>87226210
>Surprised they went explicit with Penguin crushing on Riddler.
Elaborate? All I know is Riddler helps Penguin go into hiding.
>>
>>87226312
Penguin spent the episode trying to confess that he loves Riddler
Not some gestures or shit. He actually said the words "Ed I love you"
Too bad Eddie wasn't there to hear it and met some Kringle doppleganger instead
>>
>>87225973
The series as a whole? Best Penguin origin story ever written. And the rest is okay too.
>>
File: tumblr_ofl3y1aVR31rt5ctno2_500.gif (2MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofl3y1aVR31rt5ctno2_500.gif
2MB, 500x252px
>>87225973
we /GAY/ now
>>
I don't mind, but what prompted them to do it? Doesn't Penguin have a history of abusing women in weird bird-esque torture methods like locking them in cages and shit?
>>
>>87225973
three words: hella f*cking epic
>>
>penguin is now an actual faggot
W-why
>blonde kristen is now back with the sole purpose of triggering penguin
Can they get any lazier
Tetch was surprisingly good tho.
>>
>>87227386

Pengy has a tendency to unhealthily fixate on anyone who shows him human kindness.

Really, to play Freud for a second, I think he was so obsessed with his mom that he can't really see women in a romantic, sexual sense.
>>
>>87227446

We were theorizing that Riddler's new waifu is a set-up on Butch's part.
>>
>>87226210
>Fish died in the background with Strange just reading science books somewhere
>>
>>87227468
Penguin's father looked pretty suspicious too with him appearing conveniently at the grave after Strange said he had "plans" for Penguin, but at the end he was genuine. It can go either way honestly.
>>
>>87225973
I can't believe they actually went there with Penguin. It's kinda weird if I'm honest, not that he's gay, just that he's gay with Eddie. Seeing two iconic Batman villains trying to gay each other might take some getting used to.
>>
>>87227454
Actually, makes sense. And Ed has sorta been on a bad streak with women. Cringle barely showed him any attention until he killed her abusive boytoy. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some serious resentment for the opposite gender after that.
>>
>>87225973
They look strange even in their normal clothes. Very good casting.
>>
File: Batman66Rogues.jpg (45KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Batman66Rogues.jpg
45KB, 564x423px
Who would have thought that 50 years ago
>>
>>87227688
Penguin's actor being actually gay may have something to do with that
At least his performance will be more genuine
>>
File: 1469998218878.gif (4MB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469998218878.gif
4MB, 171x200px
>>87225973
>See this shit pop up in the catalog, assume it's just /co doing it's usual EVERYTHING MUST BE GAY shit
>See it pop up numerous other times in short order
>Become curious and search it in google
>Before even finishing to typing up the word Gotham, the search item Penguin Gay pops up in the suggestion box
>Become nervous
>Click on it
>Turns out this shit is completely true
>mfw

Welp lads tumblr won yet again. Of course I'm sure /co is delighted since it's basically just a secondary nesting ground for tumblrites.
>>
>>87225973
It triggers /pol/ so I like it.
>>
>>87228359
Gotham was already lost in S2, writers probably just gave up and hired Adam West for direction
>and then, uh, Gordon and Fox try to set off the nuclear bomb and the scientist says "water" so they throw water on it! Turns out she was asking for water because she was thirsty! Ha ha!
>>
>>87227539

This, Gotham is really good, you can't actually guess what they are gonna do, like with jerome
>>
>>87227475
We can only hope.
>>
>>87228514
That was the best.

God I just realized I'm the cancer.

And I don't care.
>>
File: 1467504728866.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
1467504728866.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>>87228514
>>
>>87228889
Penguin is gay and has a husband. Riddler isn't.
>>
>>87228889
Nygma aint gay irl, wasn't he dating that game of thrones chick?
>>
>>87228963
Probably a beard.
>>
>>87228889
>PenguinXRiddler is the best part of the show

I don't know why you expect this to end in a good way when the series is destinated to have a bad end for everyone or rather no end at all, where everyone goes separate ways.

Riddler and Pinguin are destinated to end in bad terms, Pinguin is gonna lose his position as major and go back to being a villian only. Same with Selina and Bruce, Bruce is obviously gonna go back to his mission and push Selina away.
>>
>>87226210
See, and just like that, my interest in this series is piqued again after the first episode abruptly shooting a lot of the last season't plots down.
>>
>>87228359
>muh tumblr boogeymen

Kill yourself nigga
>>
>>87228889
>Riddler is gay
God, I wish.
>>
>>87228514
I'm sorry that humor upsets you.

>>87228683
Don't worry, Anon. You're not cancer.
>>
File: Mae West Muscle.png (72KB, 195x343px) Image search: [Google]
Mae West Muscle.png
72KB, 195x343px
I always liked the Gay Supervillian motif and I'm glad that they brought it back in Gotham.

Didn't really expect it. Not really annoyed as I never much cared for the penguin from the comics so changing him doesn't bother me. (I could see fans being pissed)
>>
>>87225973
For the show as a whole? I love it. It's like a bizarro darker funnier version of Batman '66.

For the PenguinXRiddler thing? I honestly don't care. Penguin was never an interesting villain to me, so making him gay won't piss bother me. They are clearly setting up a heart break/ fued between these two. Nygma is not going to reciprocate the love and they'll hate each other while Penguin still has feelings for him. I think it could be interesting. Probably the best Penguin story written, since.. there aren't many of those anyway.
>>
>>87228683
You are not. Anon just hates fun.
>>
>>87229494
You have to go back.
>>
they should make selina gay with barbara or ivy!
>>
>>87225973
So this is really a tumblr-tier show isnt it?

The moment that I saw the casting for Penguim, I thought "They want the MCU Loki audience".

I hope that he ends up looking like Dani Devito, and Riddler like Jim Carrey, just to mess with your fantasies.

Because it is probably the only reason that you whatch it anyway.
>>
>>87233785
well at least if you can't enjoy the show, you enjoy hating people you don't know, good for you
>>
>>87233911
Show is just boring in general, just the casting that was obvious bait for fujoshits.

But I really want for him to end up like Devito, it would be fun the reaction, and interesting to see how the fandom would actually deal with it.
>>
>>87233993
yeah I get that you think that, good for you, I'm happy you're happy
>>
>>87225973
>Baby Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle are fucking terrible actors that have zero chemistry.
>Gordon growls and is generally pretty boring.
>Everyone time Alfred talks I hear "u wot mate? I'll bash your ead in a I will, swear on me mum"
>Bullock is great but is bogged down by the fact he's stuck with boring ass Gordon.
>The Penguin and Riddler show is pretty great though.

Meh teir.
>>
File: Crazed_Cat_Main.png (12KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Crazed_Cat_Main.png
12KB, 128x128px
>Penguin is actually gay now
I just can't anymore, when will a nigga catch a break.
>>
>>87233654
>they should make underage but hot af selina gay with underage but artificiality 20something Ivy AANNDD psycho Barbara

well, I feel kinda gross, but I'm def touching myself tonight
>>
Grown to really love the show.
It's been especially fun from season 2 onward as things have gotten nuttier and nuttier with each passing episode.

Regarding season 3 so far;
A little surprised and uncomfortable with Penguin coming out, probably because it feels rather disjointing to have watched a character for 2 whole seasons before it came up and that I probably prefer the dynamic of BFF Nygma & Oswald. Love tends to make that messy as we're already seeing but I guess that's entertaining in its own way too.

Hatter is great. I like the acting, the rhymes and way he hypnotizes people really bring out the campy Hatter characteristics.
Hope he continues on the show for awhile.
I had to laugh at how odd it was to see him use a cell phone to call while Gordon and everyone else in the city uses old timey dial phones.

Vicky is rather nice, legs for days.
Still waiting to be impressed by this 'new' take on Ivy.
>>
Tumbler can have their stuff, I would just like to have some more C4 and bazooka type moments.
>>
>>87234574
If it makes you feel any better people have been touching themselves to the three of them together since the first season.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.