[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rose waifuable, or is she generic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Is Rose waifuable, or is she generic?
>>
>>87223363
she is fine
>>
>>87223363
>Rose's outfit
I don't know what that's called(some kind of tunic, maybe?), but I'm a sucker for it.
>>
>>87223363
I'm trying to figure out what "generic" means in this context.
>>
>>87223363
It was weird how easily she was able to fight and nearly beat the Dark Dragon when every other dragon had trouble
>>
File: Hunts Clan.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hunts Clan.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Huntsgirl vs Jake.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsgirl vs Jake.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Huntsgirl.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsgirl.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>87228544
I mean, they did explain it in the show, and it's the whole reason they brought her back. She was trained her whole life to fight dragons, so it's more or less a Pokemon logic thing. Dragon types don't do shit to each other, but Hunt types are super effective.
>>
>>87228870
Except dragon is super effective against dragon in pokemon
>>
She is a dragon slayer and thats kinda hot.

>>87229530
She is a fairly type.
>>
>>87228870
But she never successfully killed a dragon

Jake was barely trained and he was able to fight the Huntsclan dozens of times.
>>
>>87229615
But dragon is super effective against dragon. So the dragons not being able to do damage to the other doesnt work pokelogic wise
>>
>>87229789
That's because she was a villain. Once she turned good, she gains an all-round stat boost.
>>
>>87230132
This true. See: Black Arachnia in Beast Wars
>>
>>87223363
Damn that braid is sexy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.