[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So unlike the kid-friendly cartoon where Starfire is a naive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: DC_Comics_Starfire_Too_Sexy_31.png (496KB, 598x439px) Image search: [Google]
DC_Comics_Starfire_Too_Sexy_31.png
496KB, 598x439px
So unlike the kid-friendly cartoon where Starfire is a naive little girl, the actual Starfire is a shameless slut like how her sister was depicted in the same show?
>>
Not really a slut. She just likes to be naked a lot.
>>
>>87217319
Not necessarily a slut but definitely more provocative. And she's better off for it.
>>
She's an alien from a different planet.They just have entirely different beliefs when it comes to society and relationships.
>>
>>87217319
Her species considers being a slut empowering and respectable.

She is also like 7 feet tall and towers over Dick
>>
>>87217333
that is fucking hot. It's like so fitting that as a kid watching the Teen Titans cartoon you'd find Starfire attractive even then you didn't read the comics and as you grow older, the real one is there to be fapped to
>>
>>87217445
Dude what
>>
>>87217388
>being a slut
>respectable
>>
>>87217821
>looks down upon a different culture
wow what a racist bigot
>>
>>87217388
Dick is a canon manlet, literally everyone towers over him
>>
>>87217319
She 's as orange as an Oompa Loompa.
>>
>>87218644
I hear she's supposed to be copper, but was designed in an era of shitty color printing so she turned orange
>>
>>87217319
ah, Red Hood and the Outlaws
a true masterpiece of our era
>>
Slut(n.)- a promiscuous woman who refuses to have sex with ME
t. OP
>>
By her species standards she's not too slutty. The womenz seem to take the mating intiative and she's a fucking she stud.
>>
>>87219047
This is why Khunds are bright pink dispite being the bad ass Klingon guys of DCU
>>
>>87219126
>By her species standards she's not too slutty
[citation needed]
>>
>>87217821
>>87218423
No hes just a butthurt little virgin who needs to diss a fictional babe to feel like he doesn't got micropennis
>>
>>87219175
Read some fucking comics with her in it.
Here's your citation you lazy fag do your homework
>http://readcomiconline.to
>>
Did they increase the size of her tits or is it just these pages/outfit.

I don't remember them being this big.
>>
Does OP live in a third world country and is just now getting the Nu52 or something? If so, be sure to check out Didio's OMAC.
>>
>>87219222
No thats about right, I think. Maybe its the arms up pose and the mini bikini adding an extra D to her cup size.
>>
>>87219181
>tfw im a 25yo kissless virgin with a close to 8 inch dick who will never get a slutty alien to fuck.

fug
>>
>>87219274
Shit i almost got it on the nose nice
Eight aint bad at all, depending on your region/ethnicity you could be above average.
>>
>>87217319
>like how her sister was depicted in the same show?

Blackfire wasn't a slut, she was just pretending to be a party girl so the Titans would like/underestimate her. It's a classic infiltration move.
>>
>>87219291
I'm not him but 8 is pretty much above average everywhere, especially on 4chan.

But if he's 25 and hasn't managed to kiss or get laid while being that lucky there's no hope anyways.
>>
>>87217385
>She's an alien from a different planet.They just have entirely different beliefs when it comes to society and relationships.

To be honest, even the entire rest of the world has different beliefs when it comes to sex compared to the USA.
>>
>>87219342
Yeah, the other sexphobic cultures tend to have less sexy media
>>
>>87217388
>not wanting your amazon waifu to pick up, throw you on the bed, and take snu snu from you without your consent.
>>
>>87217319
>where Starfire is a naive little girl
Dude, she's genkai, and an exchange student.
>>
>>87219339
It depends on whether he's kissless despite trying to get girls to date him or if he's like me and despite having had the opportunity to ask out interested chicks have simply ignored them every single time
>>
>>87219342
Muslims taking over Europe can't come fast enough, at least I won't have to read these retarded "Western Europe is the rest of the world" posts anymore
>>
>>87219409
>genkai

What does the old crone from Yuyu Hakusho got to do with Starfire?
>>
>>87219402
I dont know why but that made me start thinking about my own fetish of having a collar and/or leash slapped on by a dominant woman.
>>
>>87219423
Don't worry, Obama's rushing in plenty of "Syrians" before the election and if we elect Hillary, we'll be getting plenty more
>>
>>87219222
It's an edit.
>>
>>87217821
Might surprise you but not every culture has a huge, unreasonable taboo against sex and nudity.

I get the feeling that contrary to popular showings in science fiction, when we get out into the wider universe and discover alien life us humans will end turn out to be the biggest prudes in the universe comparatively speaking.

All the alien species will be like "why are you so pent up earthlings? It's just sex what the fuck is your deal?"
>>
>>87219083
it made me love Roy
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (218KB, 745x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
218KB, 745x1072px
>>87217319
>the actual Starfire is a shameless slut like how her sister was depicted in the same show?

She comes from a species of Space Sluts!
>>
>>87219083
I think this happened because Lobdell was trying to find a way Starfire would be on what was meant to be a team of killer vigilantes. The half assed way he did this was to introduce her as someone who didn't care about humanity and wants has lots of sex, sort of a Bond girl I suppose. It was pretty shit and he started backtracking as soon as the reaction came out.

I still want to know who thought Starfire was the right fit for an Outlaws book, at least Bizarro makes sense being there.
>>
Red Hood and the Outlaws Starfire wasn't really like any previous Starfire.

Original Starfire was the definition of passion incarnate. She was upbeat, optimistic, caring, fiery and angry. Everything she did, she'd passion in it. This despite all the terrible shit she went through.

Red Hood and the Outlaws Starfire was some cold, stoic and bored bitch that had casual sex with strangers without any passion and couldn't remember her friends.

It's like as if Lobdell was writing Psylocke or something.
>>
>>87220708
>Lobdell was writing Psylocke or something.

This.
>>
>>87220708
They were meant to be killer mercenaries though weren't they.or at least that was how the book was pitched back then. How does any past version of Starfire fit on that team? She should never have been put on this book, it should have just been Jason and Roy.
>>
>>87220708

What part of New52 didn't you understand?

It was a complete reboot and no previous incarnations of Starfire were valid. Lobdell recreated her from scratch so there was no discontinuity and "wrong" characterization to speak of. It's a brand new Starfire.
>>
>>87217319
Yay! You are 5 fucking years late for the bitching you dense fuck!
>>
>>87221211

Why DC keep shitting on their characters like this? They alsoruined Helena Bertinelli Huntress.
>>
>>87221211
Then why not just create a new character?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.