[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they're not being killed off after all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: afpktmwu5i8wowm5qqxq.png (262KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
afpktmwu5i8wowm5qqxq.png
262KB, 800x534px
>they're not being killed off after all
>>
File: wolverine.jpg (45KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.jpg
45KB, 400x353px
>>87216957
depending on the creative teams, it might be a fate worse than death
>>
Just dead inside.
>>
>>87216957
>Blue and Gold teams
I can dig this. One for full time public eye superheroing, one for clandestine secret pro-mutie shit, it's how the X-Men should be.
>Jean gets her own fucking book
Good, containment book to keep her away from the good shit
>Iceman gets his own book
Literally happening to stop the PC brigade from whinging about LGBTIQWTFBBQ presence
>new kids book
But will it actually have new kids? Is the embargo lifted on new mutants?
>Weapon X
Logan or Laura?
>>
>>87216957
>Resurroion
>>
Cable seems like the most pointless one just because he already has a lot of solo comics. He's better than Jean and Icefag but at least they've never had anything solo series before.
>>
>>87217064
>implying X-Men Blue won't be O5 without Kidclops and Jeen
>implying X-Men Gold won't be EXM with different name
>implying Hopeless and Lemire won't write them
>implying Jubilee won't be the only representative of original Generation X
>>Logan or Laura?
Cover has Logan, HE'S BEING RESTORED BACK TO LIFE!!
>>
>>87217125
Watch it end up being Old Man Logan, with his youth restored.
>>
>>87217246
Wouldn't be surprised. Although I did see some anons mentioning him going back to his timeline? And of course
>cover
>mash up cover, even
Not trusting them at all.
>>
>>87216957

Being a walking carcass is not really alive either.
>>
This series seems like it's going to rely heavily on nostalgia. Gold being their first outfits, blue being their 90's outfits. Gen X. I think they want people to forget all the shitty stories in the past decade and remember the older days.
>>
>>87216957
Honestly I've just wanted one good x-book since schism and I keep getting a bunch of bad books. I'm going to assume the worst until the creative teams are announced, but I'm happy none of these will have Bendis on them.
>>
>>87217537
>none of these will have Bendis on them.

Didn't you hear the most recent announcement? Bendis is writing every one of them.
>>
>>87217564
According to his tumblr, he's not doing any x-books. Please don't wish more Bendis on us.
>>
>>87217469
Just like Rebirth, eh? :^)
>>
>>87217586
Sounds awful
>>
All I want is Husk back
>>
So basically what they did with the X-Men from the past?
Also, have they ever explained why Hank cant send them to the past again? I kinda remember they didnt wanted but i also remember that was hinted that maybe there is something else
>>
>>87217754
>So basically what they did with the X-Men from the past?
Nothing.
>Also, have they ever explained why Hank cant send them to the past again?
Time travel shenanigans block them from returning.
>>
>>87216957
>Inhumans bombs
>damage control
Eh.
>>
>>87217125
>Hank, Bobby and and Warren broing it up all day
not bad
>>
>>87217968
Broing up like they did so far?
>>
>>87217974
they need a new writer but it's not the worst idea
not their fault
Hopeless isn't his real last name but a nickname that stuck
>>
>>87216957
>Marvel changed their minds
Doesnt mean they WEREN'Tkilling them off buddy
>>
>>87216957
No, they just made them OOC or miserable fucktards.
>>
File: shark.jpg (327KB, 1766x915px) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
327KB, 1766x915px
i hope generation X uses already created x-kids, honestly

there have been so many THE NEXT GENERATION OF MUTANTS books that it's veering into the ridiculous.
>>
>>87218214
Fuck off, waifufag.
>>
>>87217064
>, one for clandestine secret pro-mutie shit, it's how the X-Men should be.
Isn't that what X-Force was?
>>
>>87218261
were you tryna quote
>>87218243
>>
>>87218262
Original X-Factor, too.
>>87218273
Yeah. Muh bad.
>>
>>87217782
>Time travel shenanigans...

I found this panel yesterday.
Bobby was the youngest when the O5 had their first mission, Scott was 15 at that time, that makes Bobby fourteen or younger, that means in less than sixty issues Bobby grew at least four years in age.
Given that IRL Marvel hadn't yet established it's elastic timeline by then it made sense, at the time, but with the current elastic timeline rules there's now this huge block of missing time where the O5 aged up almost overnight without being aware of it.
>>
File: SharkGirl_1456310350573.png (154KB, 200x288px) Image search: [Google]
SharkGirl_1456310350573.png
154KB, 200x288px
>>87218243
Golly, I love those early Sharkgirl issues, back when she was done right.
There's nothing sadder than a shark-girl in conservative attire.
>>
I'm a huge DC fag, but I also grew up in the 90s and would kill for the X-Men (And Spider-Man) to be readable again
>>
>>87218319
Posts like yours sicken me.

Literally, I feel nauseous from just considering that you actually think your shallow opinion is some sort of literary high-ground.
>>
>>87218438
Posts like yours sicken me.

Literally, I feel nauseous from just considering that you actually think your shallow opinion is some sort of literary high-ground.
>>
Make an X-team of up to 7 characters and tell who the leader is

>Jubilee, Husk, M, Longshot, Juggernaut led by Dazzler
>>
>>87218580
>Cable, X-man, Rachel Grey, Adam-X the X-treme, Havok, O5 Cyclops led by Rightclops
>>
>>87217469
>I think they want people to forget all the shitty stories in the past decade and remember the older days.
I think you're delusional.
>>
>>87218580
Elixir, Toad, Ruth/David, Stepford Cuckoos and Chamber as a leader.
>>
>>87218319
>>87218438
Posts like yours sicken me. Fucking brand defense forces.
>>
File: X-Men_Schism_4.jpg (210KB, 300x459px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_Schism_4.jpg
210KB, 300x459px
>>87216957
>x-men blue
>x-men gold
Schism was a mistake.
>>
>>87216957
Anything is better that bendis era of x-men, at this point the x-men cant get any lower
>>
>>87218580
Havoc, Warpath, the Cuckoos and Ruby led by Colossus.
>>
>>87218905
Legacy aside, is there anything good to come out of that shitshow?
>>
>>87218960
>anything good to come out of that shitshow?
Nothing I can think of. People bitch about Bendis on X-Men, but that's mostly just the usual "decompressed as fuck/nothing fucking happens"; "bendispeak"; and "ignores all continuity including his own" that applies to pretty much EVERYTHING he writes these days. Other than the bullshit about Magneto, Cyclops, and Emma's powers being "broken" pretty much the whole run was either forgotten immediately or literally retconned by The Bendy One himself by Time Travel Shenanigans.

Schism, on the other hand, was a poison that allowed the whole X-Franchise to rot from the inside out.

But the whole Marvel Universe has been about Hero vs Hero for so long now I'm starting to think that they've forgotten how to do anything else.
>>
>>87216957
Cap this post. The X-Men will turn into Inhumans before this line up launches as a way for Marvel to promote them more.
>>
>>87219203
Civil War was too successful for our good.
>>
>>87218319
Same. I miss when the X-Men and Peter were held on a pedestal.
>>
>>87219302
I'm not sure they can so that without squadron of Fox's lawyers showing up.
>>
>>87218438
>>87218902
It's not so much a brand defense as it is pointing out how important those two franchises are (or should be) to the superhero genre. I love DC shit more than other comics but I still grew up with X-Men and Spider-Man and think they should be some of the premiere capeshit titles.
>>
>>87216957
A long time ago, I would have received this as good news.
Now I know better.

Won't give them a chance.
As far as I'm concerned, X-Men are dead and Marvel killed them.
>>
>>87218630
the antagonist is a resurrected Vulcan
>>
File: Extinction Team.png (3MB, 1360x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Extinction Team.png
3MB, 1360x1278px
>>87218580
> Cyclops (Leader)
> Emma Frost
> Magneto
> Storm
> Cannonball
> Monet

Basically a mix of Extinction Team and Magneto's current team running around in Uncanny X-Men with a similar agenda of asserting Mutants place in the world by proof of their power, whilst consistently fighting for the betterment of mutant kind.
>>
>>87220410
>all those blurry pictures
You're the worst mugga in this thread.
>>
File: Gold Team rules.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Team rules.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>87216957
Gold team rules!
>>
>>87216957
We pokemon now?
>>
>>87216957
This is a good move on their part, provided it's not just bendis and slott or a bunch of talentless nobodies.
>>
>>87220410
Hey maybe they'll take over a country!

Or get an asteroid filled with weapons of mass destruction to hold over the world's head!

THAT'S THE FUCKING BROTHERHOOD'S MO!
>>
>>87220456
We best Blue and Gold now.
>>
>>87216957
no, but you're going to be killed, if you don't stop shilling
>>
>>87216957
In the end of IvX the mists are altered that in a way they wipe the x-gene but only to alter it into a kree-gene, thus preserving the lifes of the x-men but making them inhumans
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.