[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ what's your favorite /v/ based comic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: jade-cosplay.jpg (72KB, 700x1023px) Image search: [Google]
jade-cosplay.jpg
72KB, 700x1023px
/co/ what's your favorite /v/ based comic?
>>
That ass
>>
Dat booty
>>
>>87216135
I've been collecting the 90's Turok: Dinosaur Hunter comics and they're surprisingly not bad.
>>
>>87216135
My dick in her slit from the back.
>>
>>87216135
Assassin's Creed: The Fall and Assassin's Creed: The Chain

I'll change it to TF2 once they finally finish it with an acceptable ending or so.
>>
>>87216193
The comics were the source for the game.
>>
Its gotta be Archie Sonic the Hedgehog.
>>
The Mass Effect Illusive man comic tells you all about his origins and motivations giving him tons of depth. Probably had more character development than every other person in ME2 and 3 combined, too bad it was never mentioned in game. It even gives the necessary backstory to why the Turians attacked the Humans in the first contact war and suddenly everything makes sense.
>>
>>87216317
Shit, I thought it said /v/ related games. My bad.
>>
>>87216425
Toobad the ending was shit.

SHIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 264x191px
>>87216431
I meant /v/ related comics. Christ, what the hell is wrong with me?
>>
>>87216445

Take your pills you autistic fuck.
>>
>>87216135
I did enjoy what little I read of Archie Mega Man

TF2 is obvious, they're just plain clever. Helps that I love the characters, desu

The MKX comics had a certain charm to them, which was lost near the end as the art became shit
>>
File: sfiiultedition_pg2.jpg (221KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
sfiiultedition_pg2.jpg
221KB, 593x900px
MKX comic is also good. I was really holding out for a Killer Instinct comic as well.
>>
Street Fighter X G.I. Joe was fun.
>>
>>87216268
>Commies dindu nuffin!

Fuck AssCreed. Fuck Ubisoft.
>>
>>87216135
>Tattoos

Dropped.
>>
>>87216894
You do realize the main plot of the comic isn't that, right?
>>
Injustice.

Yeah, i said it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.