[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP Regular Show What will Benson's ultimate fate be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: benson.jpg (16KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
benson.jpg
16KB, 220x318px
RIP Regular Show

What will Benson's ultimate fate be?
>>
>>87214820
Probably a heroic sacrifice to save his friends/co-workers.
>>
>>87214820
Forever mid management, forever alone
>>
>>87214820

wait, is RS getting canceled?

are they finally replacing it with something good?
>>
>>87214932

Only if you think Family Guy reruns are good.
>>
>>87214932
Yeah they needed to make more room for Teen Titans Go and Powerpuff Girls
>>
>>87214967
>>87214968

oh my god, salty Cartoon Network fags are the best

give me those precious tears
>>
why did EIB disappear and where did he go? without him, there's not much to discuss on /co/ about RS. I wonder if he knows RS is cancelled
>>
>>87214998
you talk like a faggot desu
>>
>>87215052
There's apparently someone new who indirectly took his place, he's just slightly less annoying about RS than EIB was.

I'm assuming he does, but his accounts went cold so he either died or made a big move on in life and stopped dealing with social accounts / RS. 2 of his Youtubes were deleted and the one twitter I knew of his went down not long after the dome experiment special aired.
>>
>>87215436
do you have links and account names so I can check? it's strange how enthusiastic he was and just somehow disappeared out of nowhere without any explanation
>>
>>87215545
I know only of his Tumblr now, and that was by searching around, not because I followed him or anything. At least, I'm pretty sure this is the guy we're talking about.

http://excellenceinbroadcasting.tumblr.com/
>>
>>87215616
thanks for this I didn't know about it. he seemed like a good guy imo. wish there was someone out there who knew more or what happened. in an earlier thread, some people said he had dinner with some people from RS and had a part in their movie premiere or something.
>>
File: 1477325868297.jpg (15KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
1477325868297.jpg
15KB, 479x479px
>>87214998
As opposed to liking TTG and PPG?

Shit taste anon, shit taste.
>>
>>87215813
TTG is fine for the most part. It's just a shame fans can't take criticism without instantly going to "JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL, HUH?"

It's obnoxious sometimes but I laugh at it when it's not. To each their own. PPG is pointless to exist though. The reboot that is.

Also not that anon.
>>
>>87214932

No, it's properly ending.
>>
>>87214932
>>87216747
Both. It got cancelled but JG asked since the beginning to be notified. Looks like they at least did that for him, at the cost of caring about the show at all.
>>
>>87215972
Don't forget about the faggots that get extra salty whenever TTG makes fun of the whiners.

>THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR FANS?!?!?

Fuckin' eh, love the show just for that.
>>
File: 1477271909500.gif (2MB, 304x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477271909500.gif
2MB, 304x281px
>>87215972
>tfw you like Teen Titans Gaiden
Wouldn't an actual Teen Titans fan just go read the comics instead of latching on adaptations based on the 1980s one?

Oh wait, it's like DC's X-men, people only give a shit about memes and the cartoons.
>>
>>87215972
Tbh, even without bringing up the 2003 cartoon, TTG is still shit.
>>
Nothing. Just like the rest of the series.
>>
It's a shame this final seasons' writing went to fucking god awful as if this was their first time making a series. The characters feel like they go back to square one.
>>
>>87218060
That's the entire show
>>
>>87218521
No no, the characters gradually build and then fall back to status quo, in Season 8, it's like the characters are just meeting each other for the first fucking time.
>>
>>87218651
Example of that this season? Do you mean how Eileen is just a background character still even though she's on missions?
>>
>>87220030
well one example would be no one trusting mordecai and rigby in the robot episode, where suddenly after 7 seasons it doesn't make sense for these space robots to have bad reasons to be on their park dome, not to mention the extremely strong cliche "they're the best thing that's happened to us" and eileen saying "why are you being mean to them??"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.