[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever return to the MCU? i feel he might come back in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Will he ever return to the MCU? i feel he might come back in infinity war as a lackey for thanos. marvel needs a recurring villain besides loki.
>>
Zemo's clearly being set up as a recurring antagonist but I'd love to see Skull again. They can't have made his fate ambiguous without any future plans.
>>
I think they'll bring him back eventually but maybe the need for a recast slowed it down. Hard to say.

Seems like after Thanos is done he could show up. He still works with or without Steve Rogers as long as Bucky replaces him.
>>
>>87214508
zemo was good cause of his keikaku but besides that nothing else. another villain they just iced was abomination and the (potential) Leader but i guess its just they are hulk centric and they iced his solo stuff.
>>
>>87214689
>the need for a recast slowed it down
is Hugo 100% not gonna play him again?
>>
>>87214895
Right after the movie he seemed pretty down on it, but I guess he sounds like he'd come back now.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/23/hugo-weaving-red-skull-avengers-3-infinity-war/
>>
>>87214878
Abomination is alive. Not sure about Leader though. Was he in any films?
>>
>>87214991
i know abomination is alive and he gets name dropped in the films but he isn't used so i'm wondering if he will return. as for leader the guy who tries to help banner for a cure gets his head injured and gets gamma blood in his wound and he shares the leaders real name
>>
>>87215224
Iced usually means killed. And dang, I completely missed that, thanks.
>>
>>87214431
I´d be cool if he started as one more minion to Thanos, but slowly gains power and allies and ends up trying to usurp him. It´d probably end bad for him, but it´d be nice.
>>
>>87215250
i guess meant to say put on the back burner.
they do have a tendency to kill the villains though.
im1-Stane dies Im2-whiplash dies im3-mandarin is BS and real villain dies. CA2 zola and robert redford dies
thor 2 the elf guy dies GOTG Ronan dies and Antman Yellowjacket dies. so we are left with zemo, abomination, loki, thanos, possibly ultron, and possibly red skull. i feel like i'm missing someone. spiderman is gonna add a whole lot of rouges and i'm not even going into tv shit but they really killed off a lot of them there too.
>>
>>87215469
I think Klaw from AoU and the Destroyer are possible returns.

Oh, and Batroc for the inevitable Gwenpool movie
>>
>>87215365
i think that would be pretty cool. I'd love to see a anti avengers, all the major avengers nemesis pitted against them. so cap and red, ironman and ultron, thor and loki, hulk and abomination. but idk who else for the non solo film characters.
>>
>>87215541
oh yeah they did set him up (for BP?) and destroyer is still around but that thing is such a plot device.
>>
>>87215599
Apparently, they have Man-Ape (REALLY bad decision) and Killmonger as villains. Not sure if they can fit him in without cluttering up the film, unfortunately.
>>
>>87215677
>Man-Ape
they know they will get blacklash right? i thought they tried their damndest to be overtly PC
>>
Once Thanos assembles the Gauntlet, he could revive all of the villains that fell to each Infinity Stone.
Space = Red Skull
Mind = Ultron
Power = Ronan
Reality = Malekith
Time = Kaecilius or Dormammu?
Soul = ???
>>
>>87214508
>future plans
It's all improv mate. They were just leaving it open if they do decide to bring him back but I doubt there's any plan that certain.
>>
>>87215959
I fucking HOPE Ronan comes back. That would be a waste of a character to just kill him off after one movie.
>>
>>87215469

They were going to have a robot running away from the bunker but cut it. Zola's still in play.
>>
>>87216074
really? I hoped so.
>>87216002
he wasn't so hot, i'd rather have yellowjacket.
>>
>>87214895
>is Hugo 100% not gonna play him again?

Doesn't matter. He's contractually obliged to return if necessary. Marvel can actually force him to come back to the roll.
>>
>>87216002
It was a waste of a character when they just made him another one note forgettable baddy with nothing interesting or unique going on

I don't know if that's accurate to the comics or not, but he was a weak ass villain unfortunately like most in the MCU....just there to be bad and be beaten, people can talk shit all they want about Fox but most of the X-Men movies have had genuinely good villains that you either kind of root for or genuinely want to see get beaten, baddies like Ronan and the elf guy are just kind of stock and static
>>
Who else did the MCU forget about aside from the Red Skull and the Abomination?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.