[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age Group Therapy Session

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 16

File: waitingforgodot.png (409KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
waitingforgodot.png
409KB, 1000x333px
In tonight's strip, Sal faces consequences for her actions! Those consequences being "Marcie isn't hanging out with her right now."

Unrelated to tonight's strip: I wonder if Willis ever read Chick Tracts when he was younger.
>>
>>87212389
>was
So Marcie got fired for an event she had no part in?

Also, Sal didn't even start the fight. It was blatantly Amazi-Girl who did it.
>>
>>87212389
>Where's my best friend Marcie
>You started a fight during my security job which reflects poorly on me for some reason you piece of shit
Glad to have another strip where these characters don't seem like they have any reason to want to hang out with each other.
>>
>>87212605
Er, when I say "these characters," I don't mean Sal and Marcie, although they haven't really had a lot of close moments. I mean literally all of the cast seems to hate each other, but still interact with each other on a regular basis.
>>
I decided to read bits and pieces of this to see why /co/ has a thread on this all the time. I'm noticing a pattern where it seems that anyone who is a Christian is just a terrible person.

Also how much time has passed in this? A few years or something?
>>
and let the countdown to Dewd begin.
>>
>>87212755
Correct, re: Christian characters.

Approximately 5.5 weeks. The comic started in 2010.
>>
>>87212755
for your own sake, stop while you still can
>>
>>87212755
It depends on the character. If you question your faith, then you're a good person. If you're devout, then you're Literally Hitlerâ„¢.
>>
>>87212389
>>87212446
She was working security and someone she spent all night conversing with, and presumably is friends with, got into a physical altercation. It'd look bad no matter how you slice it. Plus Sal made the first move by pulling Amazi-Girl off the stairs. Being Willisland, it's probably because those evil conservatives told event staff she was buffooning around with that hooligan negress.

>>87212755
Sometimes they stop being Christian. Like Becky, who despite being a sheltered, homeschooled fundie, barely has any associations with Christianity at all outside a somewhat bizarre interpretation of the Bible.
>>
What the over/under on the number of posts until that faggot with the webcomic shows up?
>>
>>87212956
I think Becky still considers herself a Christian, because she's been excited on two different occasions to go to church.

Pretty contradictory with everything else she does, though.
>>
>>87213115
>She was working security and someone she spent all night conversing with, and presumably is friends with, got into a physical altercation. It'd look bad no matter how you slice it.
Maybe, but it's not at all grounds to fire a person, especially with what I'm assuming to be a new job, given that we're only one month into the DoA timeline. A suspension at worst, a warning at best.

>Plus Sal made the first move by pulling Amazi-Girl off the stairs.
That was far less of a fight and more of a yelling match; most people wouldn't connect the two events.

>>87213115
>>87213215
>Like Becky, who despite being a sheltered, homeschooled fundie, barely has any associations with Christianity at all outside a somewhat bizarre interpretation of the Bible.
Y'know, I never considered that. All it took was two weeks in college to turn her into a lesbian, too.
>>
Sal's only partially at blame here, since Amber has been stalking the fuck out of her and she legit felt unsafe wit the psycho in the mask always focusing on her.

But as Willis showed us(or told us), all those people at the rally(except certain people) were racists because they called Sal a thug, so they probably told event security that Sal started it.
>>
>>87213214
What's the over/under on the number of posts until you learn how to filter you fucking faggot?
>>
>>87213323
Start posting with a trip and we'll see
>>
>>87213417
Sorry bucko, that's not how this works. You see some faggot with a trip and you wanna' filter his ass, that's all you.

You see some fucker(I'm that fucker) who's anonymous and sayin' shit you don't like?

TOUGH TITS.

You want to be able to block someone you don't like go back to tumblr or twitter.
>>
>>87213245

>it took was two weeks in college to turn her into a lesbian, too.

Not to mention Joyce overthrowing several years worth of religious upbringing in a similar timeframe.
>>
Be honest, how long until Joyce turns out to be Bi?
>>
>>87213245
>Maybe, but it's not at all grounds to fire a person, especially with what I'm assuming to be a new job

Are you high?
>>
>>87213489
I've been told

Sorry disrupt the sanctity of a thread dedicated to hating a webcomic so bad it inspired someone to post an even worse comic they made themselves
>>
>>87213295

I think it's in reference to joining in on the Ryan fight?

I have no idea the whole arc is a blur of shit.
>>
>>87213214
For fuck's sake, you're not even waiting for him to show up before you start bitching
>>
>>87213637
Excuse you, there is no holier purpose than criticizing bad writing.
>>
>>87213245
The text is explicit that she was a lesbian before she went to college. Becky is a massive missed opportunity. You could use her as a parallel to Joyce's character arc but her character feels very final and we never see things from her perspective. She's a sheltered fundie kid who was hiding her sexuality for a few years, at least, before getting forcibly outed but seems to have completely accepted and come to terms with it. There is no development of her as a lesbian or how it intersects with her religion and upbringing.
>>
>>87213637
So check this my man. One day we're all bashing on Willis like usual, hell maybe even Yoto is here churning out some fine ass cheesecake of Joyce's mom. Things are runnin' along as usual when all of a sudden Willis shows up. Uh oh! But wait, Willis apparently had brain damage and isn't an asshole anymore, in fact he's being relatively friendly to us and even taking advice from time to time.

Then some asshole calls him a piece of shit, even though he's been completely nice so far. Willis tries to be polite and try and adhere to lots of different peoples commentary, though it just turns out to be a bunch of pricks calling him a faggot and saying that his art sucks.

Eventually this makes Willis feel like fucking shit, to the point that he doesn't want to draw anymore and he stops even scribbling anything, instead doing let's plays of Skyrim with only a 100 views a video.

At this point I'm just going to tell you that I don't want another Dobson situation on our hands man. Dobson was fun to josh on, but it got to the point that I'm sure a percentage of people from here was the reason he stopped drawing.

The Dewd isn't perfect, but he's fucking polite and nice even when there are constant pieces of shit saying horrible things to him.

And yes, if Willis shows up here, I'd at least be cordial with the fucker until he starts acting like an ass.

Just, just fucking hide the posts or filter or something man, there's no reason to just keep constantly shitting on a guy who posts here just because he can't draw as well as other drawfags.

When did it become so hard to be nice to people?
>>
>>87213850
Just ignore him. Or post DoA lewds.
>>
>>87213811
If it was explicit, I missed it.

But yeah, Becky is a string of failures on Willis' part. I chalk that up more to how he feels the need to protect her, as if she grew up on the streets of Manhattan or something. Personally, I'd use Mary as a parallel to Joyce, at least when it comes to their Christian faith being challenged by the secular college campus.
>>
File: carlamary2.png (543KB, 1640x1422px) Image search: [Google]
carlamary2.png
543KB, 1640x1422px
>>87213939
I can do one of those.
Alt to picture in post
http://imgur.com/SZEbT6s
Joyce and Joe
http://imgur.com/mCD48mm
Joyce and Joe's dad
http://imgur.com/w7w9ELT
Becky and Dina
http://imgur.com/HlvZwKx
Carla and Mary
http://imgur.com/7ol4wjj
>>
>>87213811
Does anybody remember what Becky was like before she came out the closet?

I feel like Willis did some good stuff with her being even more sheltered than Joyce before she became the APEX LESBIAN, but I can't be arsed to search the archives.
>>
>>87214008
She talked about poops and boys.
>>
>>87214008
From what I've gleaned, Becky was in the first bunch of strips to help Joyce move in, and after that she and Joyce texted each other. Then Becky went radio silent until popping up unannounced in Joyce's room.
>>
>>87213850
I doubt you're this nice to squatters in real life

If dewd is too much of a chickenshit to let his comic stand on its own merits rather than shoving it in a more popular thread to advertise I will continue to say whatever I think

So practice what you preach and ignore me if you don't like it and ignore me
>>
>>87212446
>>87213115
Marcie didn't even try to break up the confrontation between Amazi-Girl and Sal or the fight with the volunteers. She deserves to get in trouble.
>>
>>87213946
Explicit in that she's been given dialogue indicating that she's been aware of her homosexuality since before college. All that's really come out of it is some boundary issues with her and Joyce.

Really though, you could do a parallel with Becky, Joyce, and Mary having their faith challenged by circumstances in college. I'd settle for her and Dina having a conflict because Becky is still a very faithful Christian.
>>
>>87214178
She was keeping Sal back if I remember correctly.
>>
>>87214178
To be fair, no one did. One of the security guards even mocked Robin's chief of staff to her face for expecting him to do his job.

>>87214006
You're a good man.
>>
>>87214217
I almost feel like Willis is going to use Becky as his dumping ground for Christian jokes from now on, now that Joyce's faith is shattered.
>>
>>87214217
Mary is the one who is very strict with her faith and takes it at face value. There's no leeway with her and she's on one side of the spectrum.
Becky is the one who disowns her faith and begins to experience all the things she wasn't allowed while practicing, she's on the other side.
In the middle you have Joyce who is still very much a Christian girl, but she's also learned that not everything is set in stone. People are going to be people regardless of religion, and she's slowly starting to learn to balance her faith and being able to think on her own.

On the flip side, imagine a sexy sandwich with Mary and Becky as the bread and Joyce as the meat.
>>
>>87214303
I think it'd be more interesting for Joyce to disown her faith while Becky retains it, if for no other reason than religious homosexual characters are pretty rare.

What about Mary and Joyce making out while getting nailed from behind by Carla and a strap-on'd Becky, respectively?
>>
>>87214042
They didn't text, because Willis and Becky's dad were insistent that she didn't get a cell phone. She used a cordless landline in her dorm room. Don't ask Willis about it, unless you feel like seeing him go into a frothing rage (which I totally respect as a reason for mentioning it to him).
>>
>>87214429
You know you're right, I don't see enough queers or homosexuals who kept their faith. Surprised Willis doesn't try something like that.

Maybe we could throw in a drunk Ruth and have Carla and Becky plow her butt hole while she gives a raspberry to Joyce's virgin vagina.
>>
>>87214500
He could've just drawn a fucking curly line coming from it. I mean, it almost seems like he didn't have any plans for Becky in the beginning.
>>
>>87213850
Put your trip back on Dewd.
>>
>>87214500
Ah, right. A cordless landline phone. With a touch screen, right?

Actually, I'd love to see what Willis had to say about it. Got any screencaps?
>>
>>87214429
>religious homosexual characters are pretty rare
Interestingly enough, my youngest uncle and his husband lived in the Netherlands for a few years while my uncle finished up his PhD.

People they met there were more surprised that they were Christians than that they were gay.

They had to hop churches a lot after they came out of the closet, but they've stuck to it. They're good people.
>>
>>87214523
Willis likes the LGBT movement. He hates religion.

Trying to make a character who likes both might actually kill him
>>
>>87214552
Come on man.

There weren't nearly enough spelling mistakes for that to be Dewd.
>>
Does't Marcie want to fuck Sal though?
>>
>>87214006
Do Dorothy.
>>
>>87214758
>Thinking I drew ANY of that
No no, I have nowhere near the talent.
>>
>>87214758
Those are reposts, baby. There's no one home.
>>
>>87214219
>>87214264
Marcie was sort of holding back Sal when she was yelling at Amazi-Girl, but is never even on panel during the real fight.
>>
>>87214769
>>87214776
Goddammit

Next you're going to tell me that Yoto was a beautiful dream that will disappear upon waking
>>
>>87214917
Well, you HAVE been in a coma this whole time. Might as well wake up now; your friends and family miss you.
>>
>>87212389
But she didn't start it, Amaz-Girl/Amber did. Hell, they were going after a damn rapist, how does that put Sal in the wrong?
>>
>>87215034
Because racism. What other reason would you expect from this shit comic?
>>
>>87214523
I think Willis' personal issues with Christianity preclude that.

How about Mary in Carla's lap taking it up the ass while convincing Joyce that anal doesn't count?
>>
>>87214553
This is what he said, in bold, below one of the strips:
>becky has a cordless landline phone in her dorm

>it is not a cellphone

http://www.dumbingofage.com/2012/comic/book-2/01-pajama-jeans/full/

Pretty sure he's made comments elsewhere, but I can't find them.
>>
>>87214727
No, Marcie wants to fuck Malaya.
>>
>>87212643

I guess they're just like REAL progressive people. They don't really like each other and will turn on each other the moment it suits their own self interests
>>
>>87214547
Yeah, it's hard to guess at which point he made the decision to bring her in for good.
>>
>>87217192
How many characters can you link under the criteria of wants to be/is/recently was fucking criteria?
>>
>>87215358

How about Joyce in Mary's lap, while Mary convinces Joyce that anal doesn't count? Also, it's a strap-on, so even if it DID count, it's not like two girls are having sex, is it? Just relax and let it in a little further, you precious corn-fed harlot...

Becky is watching through a window, frozen in shock.
>>
>>87219932
>Becky is watching through a window, frozen in shock.
This needs to be in all lewd Joyce pics.
>>
>>87219957
Yoto or someone just needs to draw it once, and then we could run with it!
>>
File: B2-01-22.png (243KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
B2-01-22.png
243KB, 1111x333px
NEW STRIP!
>>
>>87215371
The real question is, are modern dorms even set up to allow for landline phones?
>>
>>87220875
Schools typically have an intercom system which is basically a wire phone.
>>
>>87221100
My school didn't have that.
>>
>>87220768
>>87214060
>>
http://pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE
>>
Out of curiosity, are there folks here who are actually fans of this series and post on the DOA page?

That's kinda why I started coming here. To vent about my problems without getting Willis' sycophantic fanbase barreling up my asshole for not praising Becky enough.
>>
File: 2+2=5.png (2MB, 2000x2873px) Image search: [Google]
2+2=5.png
2MB, 2000x2873px
>>87214060
>>87221487
(you)
>>
File: tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kq979vR0Hz1qzma4ho1_400.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>87213637
>an even worse comic
If The Dewd's comic is so bad, then why have we spent all our time making threads about a comic apparently less deserving of hate?
>>
File: 1465124371597.png (139KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1465124371597.png
139KB, 338x338px
>>87220768
>Jo-Jo
>Butt-head
>>
File: 1467130272314.jpg (87KB, 595x599px) Image search: [Google]
1467130272314.jpg
87KB, 595x599px
>>87220768
It's never a bad time for a beavis and butthead reference.
>>
File: Saigon.jpg (69KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
Saigon.jpg
69KB, 1000x333px
>>87220875
Some if not most dorms are old buildings. I had a landline in my dorm in the mid 2000s, but we unplugged it since only nuisances called it.
>>
>>87221519
No, we are just here to hate on the comic and Willis.
>>
>>87221546
Dewd's comic isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>87221523
And? Those this confirms that the dewd is shit?
>>
>>87221724
Is the dewd to blame for Tarantino's freakish looking head?
>>
>>87220768
Do you think anyone here un-ironically cares for your shit work? Minifig doesn't count, being an attention whore like yourself.
>>
>>87220768
WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY
>>
>>87212755
Ruth and Carla are arguably the worst people in the comic, and they aren't especially religious.
>>
>>87221523
>thread for jokes
>someone posts images that are deliberately not jokes
>someone asks what the joke is
>everyone berates him
>we're supposed to learn a lesson from this
>>
>>87222944
Sarah has shitty friends, that's the joke, you silly billy!
>>
>>87221546
I'm beginning to think dewd makes DOA threads just so he can dump his own comic in them.

It's not a half-bad scheme, really
>>
File: tumblr_oeo3btki9j1sm8ur3o1_1280.png (280KB, 450x896px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeo3btki9j1sm8ur3o1_1280.png
280KB, 450x896px
Let's all calm down and praise Mary.
>>
>>87223376
Your writing is shit, and your "art" is worse.
>>
File: 1477405616710_1.jpg (6KB, 110x133px) Image search: [Google]
1477405616710_1.jpg
6KB, 110x133px
>>87220768
good job
>>
>>87224001
I feel like that face accurately depicts Walky.
>>
>>87218887
Probably nearly all of them. The only immune person is Carla, because Willis insists that she's asexual.

Becky: Joyce
Becky: Dina
Joyce: Ethan
Dorothy: Walky
Billie: Ruth
Danny: Ethan
Sarah: Jacob
Raidah: Jacob
Marcie: Malaya
Roz: Joe
Leslie: Robin

That's all I got right now.
>>
>>87221546

Something that's mediocre yet inexplicably popular usually arouses more hate than something that's objectively terrible.
>>
>>87220875
The two dorms at different schools I went to both had landline ports, but you had to bring your own phone (and pay the phone bill if I recall correctly).
>>
>>87212389
You know, even though Marcie is mad at Sal, she still waited for Sal to get out of class to blow her phone up. Kinda considerate.

It also shouldn't be surprising/startling that Marcie texted her at the time when they normally meet. That's the least surprising thing in this strip.

And you know, Marcie could have done a lot more to stop the fight. If the "was" in "I was a security trainee" means they got rid of her because of the fight, it was probably because she didn't do more to end it, despite the other security people doing even less.
>>
>>87226832
Interesting. Maybe it was just me.
Either way, it still seems like a lot of hoop-jumping on Willis' part. He could have just had her get a flip phone or some shit. Something inefficient from the early days of cellphones, y'know?
>>
>>87227433
Yea, it seems like it'd be easier to get her one of those "child" cellphones that can only connect to like, 10 preset numbers.
>>
File: Mary15.png (276KB, 675x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Mary15.png
276KB, 675x1920px
>>87223851
Mary is the cutest and best.
>>
>>87221519

I'm a fan, or at least I was at first. Got into It's Walky right before it ended in my junior year of college, binged the whole thing, been occasionally checking in on Willis ever since.

Been banned once for expressing my frustration re: Carla's behavior towards Mary and our collective refusal to suggest she was even slightly in the wrong. Got a new username and still comment occasionally, because there is sometimes enjoyable conversation there, but I spend most of my time in these threads because they're the only place I can voice my frustration without triggering Big Willie.

I wish he'd ditch his retarded comment system and get Disqus or something else with collapsible comments. I have to use an RSS feed if I wanna check for replies, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>87223245
>Ruth and Carla are arguably the worst people in the comic

Daily reminder that Carla can't be a bad peson since she is trans
>>
>>87228418
Same here on all accounts except for which comic I started reading first.

I looked at Shortpacked for a while without committing to it, then binged the whole thing. Started on DoA during the first week and slowly became more and more disillusioned.

I started coming here during the Carla/Mary arc because I got banned for arguing that Mary didn't hate Carla just because she was trans.
>>
>>87228441

I think that's basically been stated in the comments and by Willis himself, anything negative Carla does is in response to unrelenting torment by the cis-centric world and thus she deserves no criticism, ever
>>
>>87221519
We are mostly fans or ex-fans of the series. Most of us, Yoto and a few others aside, don't bother with the comments page. That's sort of why we keep making these threads in the first place
>>
Is Yoto done drawing lewds?
>>
>>87229541
His computer got nuked, and he's still sort of getting back on his feet.

There will be a Doa lewd renaissance. Just give it time.
>>
>>87228885
That'd be more acceptable if Carla wasn't the single most privileged person in the comic, both literally and theoretically. If Carla had an actually shitty life you might even excuse her a bit.

>>87228441
Also Ruth is absolved because she's sad.
>>
>>87221546

Because DOA is it's own bad thing that is terrible on it's own merits, while DooDoo's comic just mirrors it like some weirdo fanfiction.
>>
>>87230618
Nah, College Town, USA's problem is that, subjective issues aside, it has one overriding flaw: tonal inconsistency. Take his parody of Joyce getting roofied at a party. It's setup as this wacky, hijink humor type thing but all that happens is his Joyce analogue gets raped. It's not even black humor, it's just a rape. It and the next few strips are more or less straight drama then back to the wacky hijinks. While that could be an effective critique of Willis' writing habits, as written Dewd ultimately leaves the reader feeling confused and unfulfilled by the story.
>>
>>87230866
You could've posted "It looks like shit, and it reads like shit" Saved you some trouble.
Dumb fuck can fix everything if he takes care of one of those, really. I mean, he tried to plagiarize It Hurts!! for god knows how long, until people call him out on it, and it's not like you would call IH's art "good looking".
>>
>>87220768
Hah, I understood that reference.
>>
>>87231893
I didn't. Was it a good reference?
>>
>>87221523

I don't see why they didn't just explain it to the guy. It seems like a reasonable thing to ask and an unreasonably hostile way to react.
>>
>>87223245

I doubt either are religious at all. This is Willis we're talking about. This is what makes them good people to him.

The only Time Carla ever came CLOSE to religion was asking God to kill Mary. And even that was more mockery to Mary than a genuine prayer
>>
>>87227176
>You know, even though Marcie is mad at Sal, she still waited for Sal to get out of class to blow her phone up. Kinda considerate.

"Just because you acted like a piece of shit doesn't mean I have to stoop to your level" This is an anomaly for a Willis character. Who seem to think one wrong equals a right
>>
>>87228885

That's insane.

That is LITERALLY insane.
>>
>>87232879
Willis has to write them as actual people since he can't play the privilege card in a conflict between a biracial woman and a handicapped Hispanic.
>>
>>87214060
post with a trip or a name so I can filter your faggotry and ignore you proper
>>
>>87232490
Are there any religions in DoA besides Christianity? I know there's Mormonism, but that's just another sect of Christianity.
>>
>>87233062
And she apparently makes people's brains go on weird tangents.

Question on Willis's Tumblr:
>Remember the "amazi-girl's true identity" meme? Good times.

Willis's answer:
>I wonder how much the strip’s narrative would have to bend over backwards and twist itself around to get Congresswoman Robin DeSanto to believe that Amazi-Girl is Carla Rutten.

What? Why? Who cares?

Also learned this tidbit:
Carla’s "a computer science major"

Which makes her invention seem even more out of place. And why haven't we seen her with Danny or Amber, the other two people who are canonically majoring in something related to computers?

Also, I have to wonder if Willis knows the difference between CIT and CIS. Probably not.

>>87235627
Asma, one of the girls who works in their dorm building, is a Muslim.

Ethan and Joe are Jewish.

Unsure about anyone else.
>>
So how do you think the next strip is going to go down?

-Anticlimactic text argument
-Someone shows up and interrupts Sal while she's texting
-Ryan runs past
-Walky runs past
-Swap to different characters

Place your bets, people.
>>
>>87237227
I can see ourselves switching, but if I had to guess we're going to get Sal writing a long message to Marcie apologizing and Marcie not responding, or Sal drafts a long message but chooses not to send it, opting for a much shorter message instead.

If we switch, it would probably be to Joyce and Co. walking back from class.
>>
Bump for Patreanon.
>>
>>87237227
>Someone shows up and interrupts Sal while she's texting
>Swap to different characters

These are always the answer. No closure ever so Willis can milk it for as long as possible
>>
>>87237227
>>87237398
Oddly enough, switching would probably be the best narrative choice. He's been rapidly shifting focus since Amazi-Girl's showdown with Ryan the Roofying Rapist so getting all the setup in before letting his plots play would be for the best.

>>87235676
Maybe Willis actually means computer engineering but doesn't know the difference?
>>
Bump and shit.
>>
File: backtoothercharacters.png (445KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
backtoothercharacters.png
445KB, 1000x333px
>>87237398

Guess what? You're correct!
>>
>>87238813
What is Mike even there for?
>>
>>87238813
That panel 4 Joyce seems exploitable
>>
>>87238813
>that linework in panels two through five
Criminy, did Willis channel Michael J. Fox all of a sudden?

Also, note how Willis uses the leaning gag in panels two and five. Twice in one strip; that must be a record.

Also, this is horrible writing for Sarah and Jacob. Jacob remains a sexy Diglett who serves no purpose other than to have shoulders as wide as three of his heads, and Sarah's characterization is implied as "a total grump until she smells a black man's cock".

>>87238844
To give him something to do, I suppose.
>>
>>87238813
Panels 3 and 4 would be good cropped, but goddamn that copy/paste.
>>
>>87238813
Protect that smile

That incredibly poorly drawn smile
>>
>>87238956
Which one?
>>
>>87238844
>>87238880
He's challenging himself. He's going to try to emotionally destroy and sleep with Ethan in order to get Ethan and Danny to hook up while simultaneously starting a conflict with Sarah to get her to aggressively pursue Jacob and, for the hat trick, either get Walky an A in math or Becky a job. He hasn't really decided yet, but it mostly depends on how quickly he can get a keyhole sweater off Amazon.
>>
>>87238813
Joyce's face in panel 4 makes the entire shit strip worth it.
>>
>>87239071
Sarah's. Not that Joyce's smile isn't protectable, if you're into that, but Sarah's smile is more poorly drawn
>>
>>87239092
It is just that he hasn't spoken in weeks except to get shushed by Joyce.
>>
File: exploitable.png (27KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
exploitable.png
27KB, 150x250px
>>87238813
>>
File: SarahDerp.png (40KB, 149x327px) Image search: [Google]
SarahDerp.png
40KB, 149x327px
>>87238956
>>87239134
>tfw you can only protect it by never interacting with her ever
>>
>>87239521
I humbly request that someone add dildos. Lots and lots of dildos.
>>
>>87240283

Dildo rack at a porn store would seem a given
>>
>>87239521
>>87240283
>>87240441
I'd rather see her making that face while Becky is being driven away on a straight camp bus.
>>
>>87238813

This is important and well worth moving away from the established sudden drama with Sal possibly losing her only friend
>>
>>87238844

when was the last time Mike did... anything?
>>
>>87240999
He decided whether he should have sex with Ethan or with Danny. I don't remember which. But the point is that he's going to mess with the other one's head and make him jealous so they would finally end up together.

All in all, not a completely terrible thing.
>>
File: thatfuckingjoyce.png (150KB, 371x432px) Image search: [Google]
thatfuckingjoyce.png
150KB, 371x432px
>>87240441
http://imgur.com/0UO57Xw

am i allowed to link this kind of thing here? are dildos allowed on a blue board?
>>
File: 0UO57Xw.png (272KB, 452x371px) Image search: [Google]
0UO57Xw.png
272KB, 452x371px
>>87241496
kek
>>
>>87241496
>The proportional difference between Joyce and the person in the picture leading to monster dongs
Damn, Joyce got adventurous
>>
>>87241527
I couldn't find a picture of a rack of giant dildos, so I improvised.

Giant dildos are always funnier than regular sized dildos.
>>
>>87241496

Dildos are worksafe so long as they're not IN someone
>>
>>87239521
I feel like she should have Ethan wearing a ball gag behind her.
>>
I came for cute Joyce. I am satisfied, for now.
>>
>>87235676
I can confirm right now that there is no way in hell Carla is a CS major. If my college is anything to go by, the people who program are only capable of building things through code because that's all they ever do.
t. an actual CS major.
>>
>>87213214
Yeah what is that? Why does that anon always post their crappy comic in the DoA thread?
>>
>>87243511
Because it's supposedly a parody
But realistically it's because if he made his own threads no one would see his shitty webcomic
>>
>>87243511
Dewd isn't an Anon, so he's easy to filter out.
>>
>>87242040
I'm pretty sure it works with any form of sexual thing in the background.
>>
>>87238813

>another switch

Jesus wept.

Love the sly Joyce, though.
>>
>>87245470
True enough. I hope we get to see a lot of people make edits!
>>
>thread isn't super fast
>suddenly, dewd is brought up
>people whine about him when he's not even here
>other people bitch to filter his ass
>nobody does
>dewd shows up
>people lose their shit about him posting
>people whine about him being here
>other people bitch to filter his ass
>nobody does
>this happens every day
I fucking love these threads.
>>
>>87249133
I kinda want Dewd to start making bad parodies of other things and post them in relevant threads.
>>
>>87249133
> DOA stands for "Dude's Original Artwork" after all
>>
>>87214303
>>87214429
>>87214523
>>87214568

if you subscribe to a religion that oppresses you, you're an idiot. unless christian churches suddenly take on a marxist perspective about how jesus was a class hero, organized religion (which is based on fallacy of tradition and divine fallacy) will never completely permit alternative lifestyles because they're so wrapped up in old money and feudal, traditional politics. conversely, as they deny gay rights openly, church leaders will continue to have gay trysts because it's pushed in to the realm of taboo.
>>
>>87251019
Jesus was fine, it's the mortal men who followed him that fucked up. Part of it is because the Devil didn't have anyone on Earth getting in his way, and that God, or Yahweh, stopped giving a shit.

He died on the cross and took all of the sins right then, but what about when people sinned after that?
>>
>>87251724
I've always taken it to be a thing that counts both backward and forward. Like... "in perpetuity" and all that.
>>
>>87212389
>Sal getting shit for her bad decisions
YIIIIISSSSS
>>
>>87222589
No, I love YOU the most!
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.