[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: Huey_4.png (640KB, 1100x609px) Image search: [Google]
Huey_4.png
640KB, 1100x609px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
Too idealistic rather than realistic.
>>
File: MLK.gif (1023KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
MLK.gif
1023KB, 400x265px
>>87210133
White people
>>
>>87210133
black people
>>
all people
>>
He was a sociopath. He didn't care about people, he only cared about causes.
>>
>>87210360

Nah, he loved his family. Even got called gay for saying he loved his brother.
>>
>>87210133
stupid people? i think he was disappointed in humanity's ability to not be stupid a a whole, the hate for his skin was just a bonus.
>>
He saw a lot of society's problems as unsolved issues looming over rather than things that need to be worked out and around or overcome on either an individual level or as a community. Most of Huey's endeavors fail because they werent worth trying given the scope of the issue or he didnt have the faith in people and patience to make it happen. It becomes difficult for anyone to not become a quietly prejudiced and cynical asshole when you act like that.
>>
>>87210433
He didn't love his family, he thought it was the proper thing to take care of his family.
>>
>>87210360
Why did he cry when he thought that innocent inmate was going to die?
>>
>>87210133
He loved Malcolm X, a domestic terrorist and overall worthless hatemongering piece of shit human being.
>>
>>87210133
Huey recognizes that while he believes white people are a problem, his own people don't help the situation either.
>>
>>87210651
The ironic thing is, Malcom X showed signs of mellowing before his death.

No one ever talks about how he regrets preaching seperation and how he thought whites and blacks could get along.
>>
>>87210133
he's an intellectual whose trying to be the next "gnome chompsky" IE an unrealistic ideologue
>>
File: 1423194189812.jpg (12KB, 241x187px) Image search: [Google]
1423194189812.jpg
12KB, 241x187px
>>87210651
Well, you just outed yourself as ignorant anon.
>>
>>87210602

That was when he realized that for all his big talk of changing the world, he's still a kid and the world doesn't actually give a shit about any of the causes he champions. It wasn't crying over a life so much as crying over the loss of purpose and value, which would have probably seriously fucked him up had it not been for the last minute deus ex machina of the lightning strike.
>>
>>87210719
Ironically, because of his pilgrimage. Seeing whites and blacks worshiping Islam together made him completely reconsider his worldview. And then he got btfo via shotgun. Oh well.
>>
>>87210133
He let a girl was get to him. It resulted in him breaking his arm.
>>
>>87210133
what the FUCK wasn't his problem?
>>
old enough to realize the world is flawed, imperfect and full of shitty people
young enough to still think he can do anything about it
>>
>>87210133
he was too woke for his own good
>>
>>87210651

Babylon babbles on
>>
>>87210690
That is what sticks out the most.

The show did a great job and pointing out the issues with multiple cultures based around race without being too cartoonish. I just read that some NBA star that signed a contract for 111mil no less than 10 years ago is running out of money and I immediately thought of Thugnificent.
>>
>>87210569
That's a damn lie. He very much cared for them, otherwise he wouldn't go out of his way to save them every other episode. Regardless of how terrible Riley and Granddad were, they're still the only family he has.
>>
>>87214544

No, you don't understand. I have a brother like him. He cares about his family as a conceptual ideal, but not about us or anyone else as actual individuals. He only cares about causes to the point that he is blind to anything else. Says he's meeting lots of great people and shit, but he's always off to the next protest or cause rather than hanging out with any of these supposed friends. Nearly froze to death on the side of the road trying to walk to some pipeline protest by native americans who probably won't even want him there. Told the police if he didn't make it to that protest, then he might as well be dead anyway.

You can act in ways that look like you care, but that doesn't mean you actually do.
>>
>>87210651
LOL The KKK is the biggest group of domestic terror in this country
>>
>>87216171
And The Black Panthers weren't?
>>
Huey Freeman was racist as fuck! Don' believe me? Just watch the pilot episode of The Boondocks! He loudly proclaimed that he would NEVER "Break bread" with white people!
>>
>>87210133

He want's better for his own people but he also has to deal with the fact that most of his people act like dumb niggers the vast majority of the time
>>
>>87211987
> Seeing whites and blacks worshiping Islam together made him completely reconsider his worldview.
>And then he got btfo via shotgun

By a Muslim
>>
File: 1476951990825.png (326KB, 618x558px) Image search: [Google]
1476951990825.png
326KB, 618x558px
>>87210719
Sadly that doesn't erase the crap that him and ali spewed for years. Its equivalent of sasgays"yeah,sorry" momment. The damage is done and sorry isn't gonna fix it and the hateful idealogy you brought back from the dead.
>>
I enjoyed the show but I can't feel for him or blacks. After living for more than a hundred years in the richest country in the history of the planet they didn't do shit and somehow got worse over time. And they still have the audacity to complain. With or without the white man their future is bleak as fuck, and if the Chinese or my fellow Slavs end up as the top dog in the coming decades they will end up as nothing more than fertilizer. Because Slavs have no use for ideals and flowery illusions, and the Chinese even less so. Both are pragmatists who see the world through the lens of realpolitik.

And China sees Africa as nothing more than a vast emptiness populated by curious beasts, and they act accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE
>>
>>87217899
Nopes but the kkk would have you believe it was
>>
>>87214029
health food
>>
>>87210133
he was a black racist
>>
>>87210651
Malcolm X wasn't a terrorist and the man only hated people that were trying to undermine the progress of the black community.
>>
>>87217899
Fuuuuuuck no.

The black panthers were anti-establishment revolutionaries that believed in defense of the community. They didn't throw on hoods and drag people they disagree with off into the night to be found later floating down a river or hanging from a tree.

The original black panthers weren't even anti-white. Their focus was against the establishment, which most whites are excluded from as well.
>>
File: 1464093163646.jpg (20KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1464093163646.jpg
20KB, 317x330px
>>87218014
>the hateful ideology you brought back from the dead.
>brought back from the dead
What?
>>
>>87218292
I was refering to black nationalism. Black nationalism was a niche idealogy that was close to fading into obscurity around malcolms time. Mlk would've likely brought a end to it if not malcolm x and his bullshit brigade bringing back age old concepts into the mainstream black thought. Unless your /pol/. Race based nationalism is complete fuckin cancer
>>
>>87217914
I just watched it. He said he can't sip tea with the enemy. But he was talking about Wunsler and his circle who are part of the establishment.

That hardly extends to all white people.
>>
>>87218359
Not him but... At the time Malcom x's only interactions with white people have been negative and he viewed white interactions with the black community as overall destructive and detrimental to his community and people. Then he went to Mecca and saw that his experiences weren't intrinsic qualities of any group. He also saw that the Nation of Islam was a sham organization that was lying to him and others.

I disagree on Martin Luther king. Go along to get along ideologies and begging are not very good ways to be equals.
>>
JESUS WAS BLACK
>>
>>87218450
*applauds*
>>
>>87218450
Jesus was middle eastern.
>>
>>87216171
The KKK doesn't exist anymore.
>>
So, are we supposed to take Huey seriously or is it part of the joke? I mean, there's little to differentiate between him and a "red-pilled" white person - he believes 9/11 was an inside job, Ronald Reagan is satan, and jesus was (race of your choice).

He really always sticks out as the unfunny part of the show.
>>
File: smileyfaceguy.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smileyfaceguy.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
He was a self-insert/mouthpiece for the creator so he could spew his rhetoric/worldview in the comic strip. It became the meat of his character on the show.
>>
>>87210173
I'm white and I agree with everything in that gif
>>
>>87210133
WE WUZ KANGZ syndrome but a bit more refined.
>>
>>87214635
i dunno, freezing by the side of the road seems pretty sincere to me.
>>
>>87218662
yeah it fuckin does.
>>
>>87218720
>Being this much of a cuck
>>
He was born black.
>>
>>87210133
worst character
>>
>>87218795
No, it doesn't, there are a bunch of scattered wannabes that call themselves the KKK, but they're just that, the KKK is dead and gone, just like the black panthers and Elvis.
>>
>>87218807
LE KEK XD
>>
>>87218450
There are black jews?
>>
>>87211040
The lightning didn't stop the execution, the 5% chance that the president was gay did
>>
>>87218858
elvis isn't gone asshole....take that back kid.
>>
>>87218884
frightening isn't it?
>>
>>87217914
you jus gotta suck his dick is all
>>
>>87218292
>he hasn't heard about malcolm x's hate zombies including the corpse of ronald reagan
>>
>>87218858
Yes it does, it's just mellowed out.

The KKK doesn't need to go around threatening blacks into voting Democrat. The discovered finesse, and now blacks willingly vote Democrat; defend it without question, even.

The Klan simply lost its purpose; the black community played straight into being a bunch of nobodies that off each other and show up just enough to keep Democrats in power when the system needs some warm bodies to preserve the status quo. There's no need for violence anymore.
>>
>>87218945
>There's no need for violence anymore.
Bullshit, I'm sick of niggers coming by my town and I don't care how many strange fruits I have to plant to keep them away, the KKK is dead otherwise I'd be a member, you're confusing the new aristocracy with the KKK, they just don't care about the lower class until it's election time.
>>
>>87218989
Just join the Aryan Brotherhood then
>>
>>87219008
God no, they're prison filth.
>>
>>87218989
Most people are getting sick of niggers, you don't need to join some special club. Just master the art of casual implied racism, you'd be surprised how many will agree with you.
>>
File: 1473409550011.jpg (102KB, 1072x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473409550011.jpg
102KB, 1072x394px
>>87214635
I'm impressed by how much projection you managed to mix onto your original argument. You even use "us" as if you're the Riley in your family. If you are, boy do I feel bad for them.

But anyways, I'm more curious about what you consider family love and sincerity. He risks his own life to save them on a regular basis, is practically the Jimminy Cricket if the group, and regardless of how much he fights with them he still manages to let them know that he loves them(only to be immediately followed up by "ew nigga you gay"). What more do you even want from him? He certainly does way more then most families that claim they care for their kin. What do you consider family love that Huey ultimately lacks?

You're like one of those idiots spouting how all humans are selfish because they refuse to see the world past their own cynicism. Nothing you say can convince them otherwise because they can twist it to suit their viewpoint.
>>
>>87210892
muhfuggin ignint white people mane shakin muh dayum head to be honest
>>
>>87210602
Because it meant he failed in his goal.
>>
>>87219217
now when you say niggers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>87219687
All this reaching because anon used the word "ignorant".
>>
>>87218945
Yeah I'm sure the Republicans's economic policies suddenly shifting way the hell away from anything that'd help out any poor to lower middle class community didn't have a thing to do with it.

You're right dog, black families going democrat was all a KKK scheme and not LBJ supporting civil rights and Nixon's southern strategy poisoning the well. I never saw it before now.
>>
>>87219217
>casual implied racism
>we hate niggers
>e-except the ones who don't act like niggers
That's pussy racism.Your ancestors would be disappointed.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.