[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in 2003 /co/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: TeenTitansTogether.png (177KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
TeenTitansTogether.png
177KB, 500x348px
>>
>>87208289
Guys, Guys.... Daria is a bitch I love her so damn much. Season 7 when!?
>>
>>87208356
I meant six,
>>
>>87208367
gayfer
>>
>>87208289
/co/ wasn't around then. We had to post on /b/ about comics and cartoons.
>>
>>87208289
>>87208422
Both shit.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ANIMU TRASH?
WHERE IS MY TIMMVERSE?
FUCKKK THIS WEEABOO FAGGOTRY.

God I hope they don't go for TV-Comic synergy and cannibalize two generations of superheroes to create a bastardization of the classic Wolfman/Perez lineup. Young Justice should go on forever.
>>
>>87208402
It's not gay if he's a housecat, bro!
>>
>>87208422
No we didn't. Back then it was all about Batman's Shameful Secret and a few quality scanning communities (I'm blanking on the big comic book torrent site from back then). Plus, the old 'rama boards, I guess. But who the fuck used 4chan in 2003?
>>
>>87208289
this flash game is amazing, and the theme song is so catchy! Can't wait for the show to come out
>>
I wana fuck Raven
>>
How do you guys feel about DC stealing Static Shock? what do you think they'll end up doing with the character?
>>
>>87208289
We have to go back.
>>
File: 1452478142931.jpg (124KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452478142931.jpg
124KB, 600x960px
>>87208735
Don't we all
>>
File: tumblr_nsdhsaor9n1riokveo3_400.gif (141KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsdhsaor9n1riokveo3_400.gif
141KB, 360x320px
>>87208735
It doesn't have to be 2003 for me to love Raven. That shit is eternal.
>>
Gee I sure hope Cn stays good and doesn't turn to shit 4 years from now
>>
Wow, this Teen Titans cartoon isn't very good.

I guess it could be worse though. They could try to turn it into a parody of itself, but make the terrible mistake of giving it to a bunch of unfunny writers who do everything they can to suck out all the potential a TT parody has to be genuinely funny/clever and react to criticism with cringe-worthy "TAKE THAT HATERS" episodes that comes off as something a 13-year-old would do in a fan fiction they wrote during lunch. It would be even worse if this sparked a shitload of arguments where people accuse anyone who hates the new show of being nostalgiafags who refuse to give it a chance when really there could be several reasons to not like a show and the people throwing accusations at everyone who criticizes it would pretty much be just as bad as the people who actually do just hate it because of "muh nostalgia" over a show that made some pretty awkward changes to the source material and went with a hard to look at "anime/not anime" art style complete with very annoying reaction shots and some pretty lame humor. I'd hate to be on /co/ if that shit ever went down.

But let's be real here, what are the odds of that happening? The same odds of Spongebob ever going to shit!

Seriously, Spongebob is fucking amazing! I hope it never ends!
>>
Ultimate Spider-Man is still going strong. I can't wait to see what Bendis has in mind next.
>>
>>87208289
I would really love to see Teen Titans have a crossover with Lavender Castle.
>>
File: NTT_Omni_01[1].jpg (183KB, 626x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NTT_Omni_01[1].jpg
183KB, 626x1000px
>>87217440
Teen Titans is SHIT. SHIT. Instead of being accurate to source material it's pulling from, it just makes WACKY LOL RANDOM jokes and expressions. Shit, after the other DC shows, it's so sad to see what was my favorite comic turn into this sad insult to the name Teen Titans.

I hope the kids who grow up watching this trash learn one day what it's like to have the characters they love turned into ugly redesigned parodies of themselves.
>>
>>87208597
>But who the fuck used 4chan in 2003?
Grandpas who weren't underage back then
>>
>>87208289
Error 404: "4chan.org/co" not found
>>
>>87212957
>>87216907
Christ, it hurts. You people are meaner than you think.
>>
Pete and MJ have been married for a long time, They should freshen up the Spider-Man series by giving them a child or something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.