[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bendis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: bendis.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Which Marvel franchise will he ruin next after he's done with GOTG and Iron Man?

Thor?
Captain America??
>>
>>87206759
Which one is next? I dunno but he will eventually get to Thor and Cap, especially since he said that his goal was to become the writer who has written all major Marvel comics.

ASM only got saved because he did USM and he's trying to shill Miles.
>>
Let him ruin squadron supreme, so they can fix it by making a decent movie out of it and it'll be better than justice league
>>
>>87206759
He's gonna go attempt to get his greedy hands on Peter again after his first failed assassination. This is how Bendis works, whenever he is told no he eventually does it anyway.
>>
File: RIP BENDIS.jpg (732KB, 1252x1920px) Image search: [Google]
RIP BENDIS.jpg
732KB, 1252x1920px
>>87206759
>>
>>87206759
Hulk, Thor, and Captain America are left.But lately he's been going for things that have been getting movies, so there's a chance he'll write Ant-Man, Black Panther, or Captain Marvel.

ASM is off the table since Slott is never leaving and Bendis's ego is too big to work under him in a secondary-ASM book like Avenging, Friendly Neighborhood, Tangled Web of, Team-Up, etc.
>>
>>87206759
>implying FemThor and HydraCap aren't shit already.
>>
>>87206759
Doctor Strange. He's just waiting for the movie to come out so he can steal material
>>
>>87212419
Isn't Slott moving to GotG?
>>
>>87212563
I have no idea, but isn't the guy only writing two books right now?
>>
>>87212563
Wait....He's leaving?!? Is this a curse or a blessing? I don't want Benis to get his hands on Peter!
>>
>>87212723
>>87212733
It's probably not true, I saw it in one of those 'my grandpa's sister's niece's cousin's uncle works at marvel' threads. But they did call that Bendis would be leaving Guardians.
>>
>>87212733
You don't? That's literally the only character he can write besides Daredevil.

He also writes a really fucking good Peter too.
>>
>>87213282
Cause he wants to kill Peter. Slott saved him during CW2.
>>
>>87213282
He wants to kill off Peter in favor of Miles.
>>
>>87213387
Honestly I think Slott fucked Peter by making him Tony Stark.

desu the whole Marvel Universe feels completely fucked and I don't even know how they would begin to fix it.

Maybe explain it by undoing the Mephisto deal and having a butterfly effect or some shit.
>>
>>87213639
Slott is pretty bad. Though that might just come from being on the same run for so long.But he's no where near as offensively bad as Bendis.
>>
>>87213701
I don't know... he's been complete shit IMO after his Marcos Martin issue where Peter deals with Jonah's whife's death.

I still maintain I would love to see Bendis doing Amazing Spider-Man as editorial doesn't let him fuck him up or prioritize Miles.

Fuck, I'd even take Bendis doing a Spider-Men on-going with both Peter and Miles, that's how good I think he writes Peter.

But yes, Bendis has been basicaly cancer on everything after Siege with the small exception of the first few issues of All-New X-Men vol 1.
>>
>>87213763
jesus, why did I write whife? lol

wife*
>>
Doctor Strange.
>>
File: Carol is pissed.gif (438KB, 239x282px) Image search: [Google]
Carol is pissed.gif
438KB, 239x282px
Captain Marvel.
>>
>>87212470
>forgetting the utter failure that was captain falcon
>all that failed potential
>literally just bucky cap but with sam instead
>>
File: 1360944857325.png (222KB, 339x671px) Image search: [Google]
1360944857325.png
222KB, 339x671px
>>87206759

What is it with jews and rubbing hands?
>>
>>87209014
Eat shit, /tv/.
>>
>>87212470
This. It's not like Bendis could make those books any worse yes he can
>>
>>87217087
>run after run of captain marvel books and she ends up being written by Bendis

Lmao
>>
>>87217087
>>87217087
Carol much reach Wanda level character fuckery. Maybe then she'd be achieved back to B list and be written as a decent character than who she is today.
>>
i have a feeling he will write doctor strange soon
>>
>>87218906
This. Movie just coming out, Strange is ripe for a soft reboot by Bendis
>>
>>87218674
They're cold-blooded reptilians.
>>
>>87212563
Not likely. Bendis will give the job to one of his friends, right now I think the most likely candidate is Lemire.
>>
>>87206759
Spiderman. Press F for Peter.
>>
File: justin.jpg (32KB, 270x323px) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
32KB, 270x323px
>>87219115
>Lemire
>on another Team Book
MADNESS!

But, given that the current Editorial seems to have managed to wedge their heads far enough up their collective assholes to have actually fallen in, I could actually see it happening.

Also X-Men Gold will just be Extraordinary X-Men renamed with a shiny new #1 (Blue will still be Hopeless on a renamed All New).
>>
>>87211978
context...?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.