[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pick one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

pick one
>>
>>87205539
Blue.

You fucking know why.
>>
>>87205599
Great taste
>>
>>87205599
>>87205689
Never got why people find tsundere traits attractive.
>>
>>87205539
Green-chan was ditzy and cute. the others were old bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1200x675px
>>87205539
>>
>>87209275
huh? yeah i guess that looks kind of like one of their hats
>>
>>87205539
Merryweather

She reminds me of a spunky Wendie Jo Sperber
>>
>>87209422
It's a reference to the ending of Mass Effect 3, specifically the ending. The only differences between them were literally picking between red, blue, and green effects, until the later addition of a DLC which attempted to explain the ending more in-depth. It was a big deal simply because of its whiplash nature in comparison to the previous three games' MO, which was an almost unprecedented (at the time) amount of freedom and choice. A LOOOOOOT of people stuck with the series as loyal fans, seeing their character grow through their choices, just for them to be a monochromatic martyr for bullshit in-universe reasons.
>>
>>87211563
hahahahaha seriously? that's fantastic.

okay then uh, pretend I made a din furore and nayru joke.
>>
blue cuz she's le thicc xD
>>
>>87205801
Merryweather isn't tsundere, she's feisty and doesn't take shit. Merryweather straight up told Maleficent to her face to fuck right the hell off.

Tsundere can't be honest with their feelings, Merryweather is brutally honest, if a little more impulsive and short-tempered for her own good.
>>
>>87212103
>Merryweather straight up told Maleficent to her face to fuck right the hell off.
which.. kind of fucked everything up
>>
>>87211563
Wait, I never played ME3. Was it THAT bad? I thought it was just three separate endings that were extremely "narrow".
>>
>>87212407
yeah it was that bad, literally recycled recolored animations for most of the three "different" endings
>>
>>87212407
>Was it THAT bad?
Considering that the game pulled this pseudo-deep shaggy-dog ending in the very last minute, baiting everyone in with its usual high-quality writing/lore/gameplay? And that until the DLC, it had no real difference between the three? And that said DLC added a "fuck you, I'm Commander Shephard" option... that led to a "rocks fall, everyone dies" middle finger to the audience?

Yes. Yes, it WAS that bad.
>>
>>87212683
it's weird, all the fans i've talked to have said "ff those complainers were overreacting, it was disappointing but it was the best it could be, and the new ending is just there to please whiners and is terrible" or something to that effect.
whatevs man. i play japanese games.
>>
>>87212881
the fans you talked to were shit-eaters
>>
>>87212881
See this >>87212979 . On playing Japanese games-- whatcha playin' right now, anon?
>>
>>87205539
Merryweather. Fauna's great too, but Flora was the retarded self-appointed group leader who insisted on doing everything that went terribly wrong.
>>
>>87213064
.... okay, so i'm playing fallout 3. but that's because nintendo stopped making anything good. This entire year has just been disappointment after disappointment. Finally got a wiiu last year, expecting ... well, more. and sooner.
>>
>>87213531
eh.. what did Flora do wrong?
>>
>>87205539
Green
>>
>>87214907
Her gift of beauty, the plan of hiding the princess for the duration of the curse in the woods when she would be far safer in a castle, celebrating the princess's birthday instead of waiting a few days, taking Aurora back home in tears before the curse expired, & leaving Aurora unattended at all that entire day. Like, tie her down to her bed or something- Aurora will forgive them.
>>
>>87205539
>not being their shared helper and fuck toy
>>
>>87215714
i dont remember flora being involved in anything beyond the first, and how can you have a problem with that?
in fact wasn't she the one who was the most insistent on them keeping the shit safe and concealed?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.