[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like Peter parker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Why do people like Peter parker
>>
>>87201243
because they can self-insert as him. Why do you think Spiderfags want him to be the biggest, greatest hero in the Marvel universe, and are always talking about his "untapped potential" and shit?
>>
He's supposed to be an everyman.

He's handsome, a scientific genius, dates super models, and has super powers, but somehow he's supposed to be an everyman.
>>
He does good quips

He is hilarious
>>
>>87201243
I don't, he is a beta faggot, nice powerset, but in general is a power fantasy for fags.
>>
>>87201334
>he is a beta faggot

Jonah pls
>>
>>87201243
He's everyman underdog.
>>
>>87201406
He's one of the strongest and most athletic A-list heroes in the Marvel universe and his rogues include a middle aged dad, a fat nerd, and a senior citizen. But he's an underdog :^)
>>
Didn't he get cucked?

Peter fans are beta cucks. Superman is where it's at,
>>
>>87201480
And smartest, you forgot.
God, I love underdog meme.
>>
File: tumblr_o0hponSMMj1su2of1o3_1280.jpg (256KB, 1200x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0hponSMMj1su2of1o3_1280.jpg
256KB, 1200x647px
>>87201243
He's a complete fuck up. Can't hold a stable relationship because him being a hero is too time consuming. He's always late for shit and half asses his work because he's always busy with hero shit (Even in the shitty Slott portrayal). He /has/ the ability to get everything he wants, but chooses not to because of his responsibilities. For most of the Marvel Universe, he represents logic, whenever most the heroes are acting idiotic and fighting each other, Peter is usually the first to recommend that they should just calm down and work things out non-violently. Most of the good stories about Peter are the ones focusing on his life outside of being a hero and how it's effected by him being a hero.
>>
>>87201514
>Didn't he get cucked?

Read comics. Spider-Gwen is a completely different character than Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>87201243
I honestly don't like Peter Parker. I like Spider-man (mostly) but man Peter is lame.
>>
>>87201243
I prefer Ultimate Pete.

Not only was he a great Peter, but by being the only non-asshole superhero in his universe he won a lot of extra points in charisma for me
>>
>>87202273
Iron Man was chill too.
>>
>>87202424
Yeah, he was alright. At least he didn´t turn to fascism when things go tough like /pol/ would do. He turned to alcoholism like most other boards would.
I also loved his Origin Story even if they made it non canon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.