[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman: The Telltale Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: newworldorder.jpg (142KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
newworldorder.jpg
142KB, 1200x675px
Episode 3 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3wcpObTyI

The third episode will probably leak later today, like all other ones.
>>
>>87194305
I swear if they make Harvey goes full Two Face even after you saved him I'm done with TellTale.
>>
>>87194348
I could see him going crazy even without being scarred.

Also, anyone else thinking that the leader of the Children of Arkham is really Vicki?
>>
>>87194369
They'll probably pull a Dark Knight Returns thing, and despite being scarless he goes full bananas.
>>
>>87194305
>The third episode will probably leak later today, like all other ones.

Where would one find said leaks?
>>
>>87194516
Just check out MKFireandIce YouTube channel. That guy usually have the game 1 day early

https://youtu.be/RlnTODFXLCc
>>
>>87194348
It would be really nifty if you saved Harvey, he stays himself but Catwoman goes bananas.
>>
Please don't let the guy running the Children of Arkham be Joker please that's all I'm asking.
>>
>>87194602
I mean, she got wounded, but I don't see it as a reason to go crazy. Probably she's not gonna have sex with you later
>>
>>87194790
They're probably saving that for the inevitable season two.
>>
>people actually chose Catwoman over Harvey
Actually, I feel like doing doing a rerun where I do just that because I like Two-Face and not Harvey.
>>
>>87194955
They were obviously following their dicks instead of their heart.
>>
>>87195075
Probably or they assume no matter what Harvey goes full Two Face. Me I saved Harvey because I hope that not the case.
>>
>>87194305
Anyone else feel like they should've gotten a better voice for Bruce than Troy Baker?

Don't get me wrong, he's a good VA, but i feel like TellTale could've picked someone much more suitable for Bats.
>>
So Harvey doesn't get scarred at all if you save him?
>>
>>87194814
Yeah, she is a pro and used to risky bullshit but that may tank the romance option. I saved Harvey since I figured that lamp would be the whole melted face origin, but its entirely possible the universe may be on a quest to just fuck with him.
>>
>>87194790
>That laugh in the end of the trailer
>Children of Arkham implies some kind of origin to deal with it
>Skinny as fuck

I don't know anon, I'm worried.
>>
File: 1474329182835.png (412KB, 1156x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474329182835.png
412KB, 1156x400px
>>87196099
Yep
>>
>>87194369
You called it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdmwziL6Ojs
>>
File: 1476571453071.jpg (14KB, 366x289px) Image search: [Google]
1476571453071.jpg
14KB, 366x289px
We're all pirating this, right? No chance the Bat finds us. We'd have a better chance of winning the superbowl.
>>
>>87196936
HO.LY SHIT

That ending for me hyped
>>
>>87196936
Wait, so it's out and downloadable?
>>
>>87195691
I kind of like it. Bruce is always cranky sounding in private and I kind of like how he sounds a little reasonable here.
>>
>>87195691
I'm just amused they got Lego Batman and Catwoman for a serious Batman game.
>>
>>87194305
I saved Harvey because he is a civilian and will be good for the city and I feel catwoman was in less danger despite the guns since she is trained

That was my logic but I did really want to see two face but I can't put a hoe before a bro

How do people who chose selina live with themselves
>>
>>87196486
Why doesn't Bruce visit him if he gets scarred
>>
>>87194470
He might just scar himself, like he does in quite a few comics.
>>
>You're being asked to step down as CEO of Wayne Enterprises

Isn't Lucius CEO, not Bruce?
>>
>>87194790
dont worry >>87196936
>>
>>87198211
Bruce is probably CEO in this version.

I also guess Bruce being kicked out of his own company may be why Lucius is helping him now.
>>
>>87196936
I actually wouldnt mind if this came into the comics, as is Vicki Vale is by far one of the dullest and uninteresting Bat characters
>>
How is this? Is it Walking Dead Season 1 good, or Walking Dead Season 2 bad?
>>
>>87197578
Meanwhile, Lego Superman is voicing Harvey.
>>
>>87197605
Because I knew he would end up being Two-Face anyway. Plus I'm trying to play as Batman-y as possible and Batman always fucks up when it comes to Harv
>>
>>87200113
>Plus I'm trying to play as Batman-y as possible and Batman always fucks up when it comes to Harv
That's a pretty good call in that case, really.
>>
>>87194573
Huh, guess he didn't get it early this time.
>>
>>87198466
Its way better than Season 2 of TWD and Telltales Game of Thrones
Only Clem made season 2 enjoyable.
>>
>>87198466
Better than most, but not as good as S1 of TWD or Borderlands.
>>
I'm going to be so pissed if saving Harvey amounts to nothing in the end.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.