[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Club for those who are getting sick of, or just flat out hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_lmndaaQYNS1qk96v2o1_500.gif (499KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmndaaQYNS1qk96v2o1_500.gif
499KB, 500x372px
Club for those who are getting sick of, or just flat out hate the pairing Beast Boy x Raven. Feel free to join if you also dislike this ship
>>
I'm a fan of the Beast Boy x Terra pairing, and I don't really think it's in Raven's character to be paired with ANYONE romantically. She's kind of asexual. And that's fine!
>>
>>87192886
>Beast boy x Terra

Pleb taste
>>
why not a beast boy x wolverine ship?
>>
File: Beast Girl and R.jpg (256KB, 1260x900px) Image search: [Google]
Beast Girl and R.jpg
256KB, 1260x900px
>>87192862
Pleb.
>>
>>87193032
Oh no...
>>
File: Beast Girl in Heat 3.png (940KB, 1419x991px) Image search: [Google]
Beast Girl in Heat 3.png
940KB, 1419x991px
>>87193044
What?
>>
But BBRae is pretty great in a objective sense.
>>
>>87193174
BBRae is shit.. ruins every single fucking cartoon movies...
>>
. their obsession with how CANON!!!!!1 it is despite the fact that, in the animated series especially, it is not and was never going to be
be more specific, i’m not even a big fan of raven and beast boy’s friendship. i found it and still find it discomforting.
>>
>>87193174
their relationship in the comics!!! ugh. creepy, forced, stalker-y, their entire personalities (and raven’s age…) were changed specifically to make the relationship somehow “work”, it was so beast boy-centric that raven became more of a girlfriend character than a hero character, it was so roller-coaster-y with the “oh beast boy i love you but we cant be together” “but raven why cant we TRY” “beast boy im sorry but we cant” and like???? who writes stupid shit like that its just awful i cant even read it all hahahahaha
>>
>>87193756
>entire personalities were changed
That's simply isn't true.
>>
. i didn’t used to mind this ship but the shippers are assholes and now the mere thought of it makes me want to set people on fire
>>
I don't think it suits them at all.

In fact I'm almost certain the entire reason the ship is popular is due to Beast Boy being the normal guy kids can relate to and Raven being hot with huge tits, so they want "their" character to fuck her.
>>
>>87193740
>>87193756
>>87193841
>>87193848
Samefag
>>
>>87193848
But that doesn't make any sense seeing how the majority of bbrae shippers are girls.
>>
According to the writers, neither CyBee or BBRae were intentional. They're non-canon but don't tell fans that. I can't explain to people that, no, Raven doesn't like BB in the original cartoon.
>>
>>87193918
>they're non-canon
They're canon in the comics.
>>
>>87193918
Intentional or not, Beast boy and Raven had the most chemistry.
>>
>>87192886
I agree with you on Raven but >>87193014 on Terra.
>>87193057
And this would have been superior to Beast Boy. Maybe have both and get some of that genetic attraction thing going.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>87193756
>their comic personalities changed!
>implying you even read the comics.
>>
>>87193918
>Cybee
Who fucking ships that besides plebs who just see "black guy+black girl"? Cy didn't have any viable ships in the original cartoon. It's the one thing I like about TTG since he's steady with Jinx. Better than the tsundere shit with BBRae or the obsessive creepo thing with Robstar they have going.
>>
>>87193908
Girls of a certain age bracket think he's cute and funny.

>>87194315
Cy should be with Star.
>>
>>87193848
Nah. If anything it's "Edgy" tween girls who Self-Insert as Raven who want to get with the nice, funny guy.

Same thing happens with Robin x Raven fans only except this time they want the cool, badass, hot guy
>>
>>87194367
Well he is cute, not at all funny tho.
>>
>>87194315
>Cy didn't have any viable ships in the original cartoon.

He had a crush on Jynx, and she liked him back on Hive.

But them she was WHITED by Wally.
>>
>>87192862
It was zutara before avatar came out. The whole cancerous "OPPOSITES ATTWACT!!11 ^_^". And beast boy fans tend to be pretty fucking toxic in general, they're generally always either landwhales that want to see him get fucked, or furfags that want to see him get fucked. And his character doesn't and never has had a single redeeming factor about him. There's nothing worse than a comic relief character that isn't funny and just sounds extremely obnoxious in every single way you could think of.
>>
>>87192886
>She's kind of asexual
She wanted a piece of the book dragon man, and you know it.
>>
>>87196181
And the goth guy on the episode of Blackfire.

Asexual my ass.

Even her comic version was thirsty for Dick.
>>
File: is_everything_we_do_evil.jpg (95KB, 746x540px) Image search: [Google]
is_everything_we_do_evil.jpg
95KB, 746x540px
Raven, much like every /co/mrade crushing on her deserves to be alone and miserable forever.

Yeah I said it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.