[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman TAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Supermantasfront.jpg (710KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Supermantasfront.jpg
710KB, 1500x1500px
barely anyone talks about it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it

any anons enjoyed the series too? what's your favorite? Mine's the Late Mr. Kent, because it's just something you don't see in a Superman plot.
>>
>>87192088
i prefer it over BTAS's continuation series, helped get me into Darkseid and New Gods shit
>>
File: your next meme is.jpg (44KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
your next meme is.jpg
44KB, 636x358px
>>87192088
>barely anyone talks about it

Well you see, the thing is /co/ very rarely talks about things it actually likes.

For example, how often do you see a Sandman thread? Once every couple of weeks? If that. It's because you either like it, or you haven't read it yet. Inb4 some fag /co/ntrarian shows his hatred for it.

Threads like that, and yours, are 99% of the time posted by people who have just finished the material.
>>
Knight Time, because of just how hilarious it was. And it had super voice changing!
>>
>>87192088

That was a dark ending it the guy deserved it.
>>
>>87192474
Speaking of, which came first, the brainwashed by Darkseid episodes, or Superman: The Darkside?
>>
It was consistently good, but can't think of many great episodes. Most were just basic cape stories with Superman fighting some villain.
>>
>>87192909
Well, it had the only official adaptation of an Alan Moore story that he approves of, being For The Man Who Has Everything.
>>
File: asd.jpg (62KB, 634x434px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
62KB, 634x434px
>>87192944
The amout of times this gets posted and then the amount of times someone corrects it as being wrong makes me think I'm on reddit.

We know. We also know you're wrong. Now stop spouting that.
>>
>>87192944
That was in JLU
>>
>>87192978
I think that's the nature of the internet. Give access to all the information and people will conveniently ignore it to state erroneous facts that they "feel" are correct, accuracy be damned.
>>
>>87192909
Knight Time, The Late Mr. Kent, any Supergirl eps stick to my mind

oh and that one where a warrior queen got the hots for him
>>
>>87192088
It is good and no one denies that. It is just sandwiched between the greatness of B:TAS and the awesome of Justice League.
>>
>>87192088
It gets discussion all the time, learn to not use "nobody talks about X" lines in your OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.