[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for staying true to the comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: twd-negan-616-3-177339[1].jpg (136KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
twd-negan-616-3-177339[1].jpg
136KB, 655x380px
>>
>>87190862
>thanks for enhancing the comics

I fixed that for you OP
>>
>First death happens: Oh cool so they actually changed the comic death and gave it to him.
>Second death happens: Well fuck.

That dream sequence at the end was brutal.
>>
>>87191420
Glenn's death was confirmed for me the moment his Maggie confirmed her pregnancy.
>>
>>87191433
Yeah but I thought that he was actually going to survive on the show after Abe's death. I mean Carol is still alive on the show when she died in the jail arc in the comics iirc.
>>
>>87191451
No one's really going to survive unless they plan some sort of series end game for this.

Carl's definitely has plot armor. Rick would probably go down in the finale if ever, or in a torch passing episode. Michone's probably gonna get it if she doesn't get preggoes.
>>
>>87191482
This.

The only one that is safe is Carl. Kirkman has said he wants to do another time jump and continue the story of adult Carl after Rick dies.
>>
>>87191880
is baby ass kicker still alive?
>>
>>87191420
Which death was first and which was second?
I haven't watched it yet
>>
>>87193392
So you plan to watch it, but you want to spoil yourself?

Abe, Glenn
>>
I honestly thought Glenn wouldn't be kill since he has the pull of being the only non-cucked Asian male in pretty much anything atm
>>
>>87193431
I already got spoiled on who died, but didn't know the order
>>
File: 1471022049416.jpg (67KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
1471022049416.jpg
67KB, 990x659px
>>87193433
Steven's got other work to be doing, it wasn't that huge a surprise.
>>
>>87193441
Still pretty weird you want more information before watching, but I guess you would have gotten it after the first death, so not really a big deal.
>>
>>87190862
But, but he was angry white man (Elvis impersonator) in the comics!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEE!!!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.