[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eeyore is an asshole! he gaves the house of Piglet to Owl, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1464188982387.jpg (31KB, 348x265px) Image search: [Google]
1464188982387.jpg
31KB, 348x265px
Eeyore is an asshole! he gaves the house of Piglet to Owl, and Piglet accepted it like a fucking beta! this was his fucking house!

at least Winnie acted like a true friend, this movie is strange when you see it with an adult point of view, the first part is literally Winnie becoming a fatass and being stuck on rabbit's hole.
>>
All the other characters are aware it's Piglets house, too. They all try and get him to say so but won't say anything themselves? What the fuck?
>>
>>87183100
So who do you think trespassed?
And who do you think shot a gun?
was it always piglets place?
>>
>>87184660
It was possibly someplace that Christopher and/or his dad, who wrote the book, passed by in the country and decided to insert in the story because the idea of the name Trespassers William is kinda funny.
>>
>>87183100
"W, O, L"

"THAT SPELLS OWL"
>>
>>87184660
It was the name of his ancestor called "tresspasser willham" or some shit, "Ham" because lulz he's a pig.

Piglet explains it in the movie, is apparently his ancestral house.
>>
>>87184534
And Owl accept it knowing perfectly this is the house of Piglet, AND CHRISTOPHER ROBIN the hightest authority said nothing.
>>
>>87185057
No, that's just a lie that either Piglet made up himself or his family fed to him because it sounds fancier than having a dilapidated "trespassers will be shot" sign out in your yard.
>>
>>87185127
Actually, Christopher Robin praised Piglet for not speaking up, because it was a generously selfless thing to do.
>>
File: 1363827215923.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1363827215923.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>87185160
>teaching kids how to be a beta

That was rightfully his house. He should've at least said something about it.
>>
>>87187285
Not saying anything about it was the most generous part. If he'd said "actually Owl, that's my house. Oh but you can have it" Owl would have been embarrassed for not acknowledging it on his own, and probably would have insisted Piglet take it back so as not to look like a jerk for just taking Piglet's house. Reputation means a lot to Owl. And Piglet speaking out would have opened up the conversation to everybody else there to insist Piglet keep his house and add their two cents, when they were all holding back to not be the ones to address the elephant in the room first. Oh and Eeyore would have been made to look like an idiot too. But if Piglet doesn't say anything, then Owl can take it with no bad feelings for anyone but Piglet.

I agree it wasn't a smart or good idea for Piglet to act that way being a doormat and all, but it was an admittedly incredibly humble and selfless thing to do, which are usually good qualities, but maybe not in this particular instance.

Then again, Piglet is a stuffed animal and I'm not particularly sure why he'd need a house anyway, and he likely was more happy moving in with Pooh.
>>
>>87187782
It would have been selfless and humble if Piglet offered the house in the first place. He doesn't like confrontations and instead act like a pussy
>>
>>87184660
I like to believe that it's connected to the Sanders over Pooh's house
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.