[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into Bicycle Repair Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

How do I get into Bicycle Repair Man?
>>
>>87178813
Have you read All-Star Bicycle-Repair Man?
>>
Death of Bicycle Repair Man is one of my all time favorites. Maybe not the best place to start but some good material none the less.
>>
Bicycle Repair Man is pretty shit desu
I don't know why people love him so much
>>
>>87179712
Death of Bicycle Repair Man itself was kinda shitty, but I loved Reign of the Bicycle-Repair Men stories. I loved Motorcycle Kid, specifically.
>>
The DCEU movie was good, ignore the haters. Other than that, read Crisis of Infinite Bikes.
>>
>>87178813
I miss Bicycle Repair Bro.
>>
>>87179793
>He likes Snyder Bicycle Repair Man

Oh dear, Anon
>>
I don't care what anyone says, Bicycle Repair Man for All Seasons was pretty good
>>
>>87178813
avoid Man of Repairs
>>
>yfw he beat motorcycle repairman to death.
>>
>>87178813
Bicycle Repairman Vs The Bishop was the most epic crossover ever.

The fight between BRM and TB was a true clash of titans.
>>
>>87180182
More like Man of Bicycle Breaking, am I right?
>>
File: super-nazi-pants.webm (1MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
super-nazi-pants.webm
1MB, 512x384px
>>87178813
His appearances in OPM are honestly the very best incarnation of the character.
>>
Who's your favourite Bicycle Repair Man rogue /co/?

I like the Bellringer, the Headlight and Tandem Bicycle Repair Man the most. I'm completely sick of the Pedestrian, he gets way too much screentime.
>>
>>87182979
I like General Gumby.
>>
>>87182979
The Motorist is legit fucking psycho. He's just like me, a nihilist with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>87182979
I hated Bikefall. So confusing. Why didn't he just use the kick-stand?
>>
>>87182979
I prefer Unlicensed Bicycle Repairman. He's just an earnest guy trying to get by, even though everyone treats him like a retard.
>>
>>87183822
>Unlicensed
What a fucking MONSTER
>>
File: tumblr_nyl6n2Dfvx1r3rdh2o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyl6n2Dfvx1r3rdh2o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>87184027
He's the most heroic character in the entire Unlicensed universe. Basically the only book from that shitshow worth reading.
>>
>>87178813
Buy him a drink first?
>>
File: Brazil 5.jpg (34KB, 673x477px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil 5.jpg
34KB, 673x477px
>>87178813
Just don't watch the movie starring Robert DeNiro until you have the basics under your belt. "Repairman" my ass.
>>
>>87178813
The mechanic was better
>>
>23 posts without someone posting that Bicycle Repair Man x Lumberjack doujin

You've done good, /co/. Damn good.
>>
>>87188908
wh-what?
>>
I don't get why people say that Bicycle Repair Man is too overpowered and boring.
>>
Have you tried BirthBike? Or maybe you'd like American Cyclists
>>
>>87189025
When has he NOT solved a problem with just his bicycle repair kit, anon?
>>
>>87189756
How else would you have bicycle repair man solve a problem?

>>87182979
The Spanish Inquisition by far. I never see them coming, but the arcs featuring them are fantastic.
>>
What do you guys think of that attempted motorcycle repairman reboot in the 90's when they made him all edgy?

I thought some of it was actually bearable but the criticism is understandable given how badly this misunderstood the point of the original character
>>
>>87189813
>implying he didn't desperately need an update
Face it Gramps, no one cares about bicycles anymore
>>
File: The Lumberjack.png (588KB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
The Lumberjack.png
588KB, 730x410px
>>87178813
Sorry OP, not really into Bicycle Repair Man. I like his appearances in The Lumberjack though.
>>
>>87190228
I completely respect your viewpoint. I see a lot of edgelords trying to claim Bicycle Repairman is irrelevant and that's stupid and wrong. Liking him or not, that's just taste.
>>
Let's not forget the classic Ditko run leading into Cosmic Wheels. Newfags don't even know BRM has an extensive rivalry with BMX Bandit even before the Crisis on Infinite Spokes.
>>
>>87179753
>muh can't insert into too strong characters
>>
Whatever Happened to the Capped Crusader is probably his best story
>>
>>87178813
Bicycle Repair Man is just a shitty mary sue, only dumb children like him
>>
>>87182979
The Cyclist, although he's less a rouge and more a friendly rival to Bicycle Repair Man
>>
I miss the new fifth and second gear bicycle repair man
>>
His powers don't make any sense. If everyone can fly, why do they need bicycles?
>>
Do we know when the Workers Union movie comes out?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-16-16h10m31s505.jpg (98KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-16-16h10m31s505.jpg
98KB, 720x540px
I'm just sad they never did a Bicycle Repair Man vs Mr Neutron story.
>>
>>87184596
You're not being fair, remember when he time jumped and fixed Robert Johnson's front tire? Allowing him to get to the cross roads, the rest is history!
I know he didn't use a standard tire grip, but come one man, 99% of the audience has never fixed a bike.
>>
I enjoyed the Invasion arc where Bicycle Repair Man fought the alien blancmanges who tried to take over Wimbledon.
>>
>>87193826
Have you read Crisis of Infinite Bikes?
Mr Neutron fights Bicycle Crash Man from Earth 3. It's not BRM vs Mr Neutron, but it's the best we're gonna get.
>>
Arthur Lemming of the BDA needs his own film, the animated series had the best theme song though
>>
>>87182979
Eric the Half a Bee. It's the body horror aspect, freaks me out a bit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFnBSt-NZtg
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.