[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animation Domination General #1: Ran Out of Editions Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 22

File: 1389893252.jpg (79KB, 550x262px) Image search: [Google]
1389893252.jpg
79KB, 550x262px
THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

and saturday

Animation Domination serves you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. (The "Sunday Funday" name has been officially disowned by FOX, the block is now generic "FOX Sunday", proving to bitter /co/mrades everywhere that "Sunday Funday" was fucking retarded from the start, I'm glad I never changed the general name. Apologize.)

And:
>stream
lol

-Bob's Burgers returns

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Spooksons - Treehouse of Horror XXVI (RERUN): Sideshow Bob finally kills Bart; but then brings him back to life; Homer wakes up one day to find he has short-term memory loss; Lisa, Bart, and Milhouse acquire superpowers from radiation.

>7:30/6:30c - Bubb's Biggitybogs - Teen-A Witch (NEW!): Tina begins her Halloween preparations to win the annual costume contest; Bob is on the hunt for the person who has been stealing his pumpkins.

>8:00/7:00c - The Simpletons - Trust But Clarify (NEW!): Lisa and Bart are suspicious of Krusty's new "Krustaceans" candy; Homer wants to get a promotion and asks Marge for help; anchorman Kent Brockman struggles to fit into the changing world of new media.

>8:30/7:30c - Son of Gorn - A Taste of Zephyria (NEW!): Zorn tries to teach Alan about his culture and heritage after learning how Zephyria is being portrayed in the media; Edie begins to fight with her neighbors over the gnome they keep in their yard.

>9:00/8:00c - Senpai Gore - Inside Family Guy (NEW!): Viewers are given an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a production week at "Family Guy" with James Woods as their guide; a tour of workings of the show and what it takes to make an episode; Peter finds himself in the CEO's office at Fox Television Group.

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - Five Hoda Kotbs (NEW!): The group decides to go on a post-apocalyptic road trip; Gail is pushed to her breaking point.
>>
Surprised Woods still has a job on the show after his conservative ranting these last few months
>>
>>87177431
>9:00/8:00c - Senpai Gore - Inside Family Guy (NEW!): Viewers are given an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a production week at "Family Guy" with James Woods as their guide; a tour of workings of the show and what it takes to make an episode; Peter finds himself in the CEO's office at Fox Television Group.
LITERALLY "simpsons did it"
>>
>>87177431
>Viewers are given an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a production week at "Family Guy" with James Woods as their guide
THE James Woods?
>>
>>87177579
>>87177904
>69 years old
>will turn 70 next April

Hell be fine.
>>
Just call it WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
File: alarmed.jpg (52KB, 420x567px) Image search: [Google]
alarmed.jpg
52KB, 420x567px
A Kent Brockman episode? Really?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>It's a "Seth fellates his Fox overlords" episode
>>
>>87178688
Written by Shearer.
>>
>>87178707
Though who knows how much of it, if anything, is left of what Shearer wrote after it went through the Simpsons Script Factory.

I'm still sorta curious about what it's like/why he wanted to write a script in the first place.
>>
File: FAMILY.png (418KB, 854x480px)
FAMILY.png
418KB, 854x480px
How Family Guy's episode will go
>Several points in the episode will feature people dressing themselves up for gore scenes, making cracks about the amount of gore in the show that technically never happens
>Episode ends with someone getting brutally killed on set, thereby subverting what's been stated throughout the episode as a tasteless joke
>Peter looks at the screen and explains the joke
>>
>>87178882
DA REAL QUESTION IS.....
>>
>>87178882
if they didn't explain jokes constantly family guy might be a decent show
that and toning down the gore and cutaways
>>
>>87178882
>>87179008
>explaining jokes
That's Zombie Simpsons' thing. As well as just explaining everything the characters see in general, and the expositing, can't forget that either
>>
>>87179029
>explaining jokes
Nope, that's Senpai Gore's thing.
>>
>>87179052
Simpsons does it worse though. Senpai Gore is better known for Peter/Stewie interrupting "serious" scenes to drop a one-liner or a petty observation that no one else responds to.
>>
>>87179084
Senpaitachi Guy frequently uses the "4th wall break/talk directly to the camera" thing to explain jokes. I think it's far more annoying.
>>
>>87178775
Shearer's been offering to write an episode on and off since around the third or fourth season
>>
>>87179084
>Senpai Gore is better known for Peter/Stewie interrupting "serious" scenes to drop a one-liner or a petty observation that no one else responds to.
That and the gore.

Can't wait for the eventual episode where Meg gets brutally beaten and disemboweled by her family for 22 minutes.
>>
>>87179124
wasn't that a Christmas special
>>
>>87179120
Yeah, but at that point he still sort of gave a fuck about the show.
>>
Who /AnimationThrowdown/ here?

Those last five stages in Adventure Mode are a bitch. Kinda hard to win when the AI gets its best legendary cards right off the bat, and they all have 8 or 9 punch power or brick defense.

The challenges are kinda nice though, despite the increased difficulty. Gonna have to just bite the bullet and get rid of good cards to get more Giggitywatts.

They need to stop making these theme boxes 600 gems per card. You gotta spend five bucks just to have enough for a single one. Kongregate has always been shit at the small transaction game.
>>
>tfw a Family Guy/Simpsons crossover could have been huge, but instead, it was just a thing that happened
>>
>football still on

I just wanted to watch some treehouse of horror
>>
>>87178882
It'll be a "how it's made" type episode that is excruciatingly boring that just shows behind the scenes of how scenes are recorded, storyboarded and such.
>>
>"Milhouse has gone mad with power!"
>cut to Milhouse going mad with power

bravo simpsons
>>
>Just 'cause it looks like season 4 doesn't make it season 4

This should be scribbled on every wall in every cubicle in every Simpsons studio.
>>
File: 1404876799262.png (13KB, 676x615px) Image search: [Google]
1404876799262.png
13KB, 676x615px
>>87179345
Oh, fuck, it's that episode.

So fucking boring.
>>
>>87179170
I've wasted way too much energy trying to beat fry on the devil's hands are idle playthings stage. Max level bender combo or max level leela combo is just too good
>>
It bugs me how similar Linda and Jocelyn's voices are
>>
Trina Belson is cool.
>>
>you will never research witches and bread with tina
>>
How's that handegg going, Amerifats?
>>
>>87179451
It's over, we bobs now, we're good.
>>
I know Jim Dauterive has recycled a few minor writing aspects from KotH on here, but.. wicca again? that's so 2001
>>
>>87179451
It's over. We're watching the Bob Burger Show right now.
>>
>>87179451
Brady won
Living in Pittsburgh will be hell for me
>>
>>87179451
Bunch of faggots playing grab ass like always.
>>
Why didnt they air the newest Treehouse of Horror this week instead of the last one?
>>
dammit this show is so dense with comedy and i've become so lazy from typical modern comedies I forgot to pay attention. i missed everything teddy said despite watching and listening
>>87179495
worried about footballs?
>>
>>87179472
>>87179475
>>87179465
Weird, my Fox feed is still showing the game.

Oh well, at least I'll know what happens on Simpsons before you and won't have to suffer though Bob's.
>>
BIGGIE SMALLS BIGGIE SMALLS BIGGIE SMALLS
>>
>>87179418
Fox has to cut costs on VA work. Those cunts.
>>
>>87179451
A team that I don't give a shit about just beat another team that I don't give a fuck about, and there's still no goddamn Bob's Burgers.
>>
Wicca? Is this the 90s? This is seriously the first time I have seen a show pander to them since then.
>>
I won't be surprised if the the new Family Guy episodes have Peter harassing Bob, Hank Hill and Stan and be pissed people actually like their shows more than his show despite his show having better ratings.
>>
So, like, what exactly do Mz. Leibonz (?) DO at Wagstaff? Is she a teacher, or a secretary, or what? Because, like, I know she's been shown teaching Louise's class more than once, but I could've sworn she also does a bunch of stuff a secretary would usually do, like doing the announcements.
>>
>>87178963
WHERE
>>
>>87179541
yeah no. A) every show gets 3 characters per union actor per paycheck, B) shows like this love casting a bunch of kooky comedians and letting them play multiple people. I love how jocelyn sounds. her accent is funny
>>
Are people actually getting shows? It's still football crap for me
>>
>>87179606
Dallas affiliate. Getting Bobs right now.
>>
Witch, please!
>>
>>87179606
Same here.
>>
File: 1445140369405.png (89KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445140369405.png
89KB, 500x600px
>>87179451
Great
>>
>>87179606

Fort Wayne, IN. here. I got all of ToH XXVI and am getting all of Bob's. There's people watching handegg in other places?
>>
>>87179606
They finally started the fucking episode.
>>
File: 1445694183888.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445694183888.png
29KB, 633x758px
>tfw handegg

I JUST WANNA WATCH THE ONLY ACTUALLY GOOD SHOW
>>
>having a faster processor will help you stream 4k video faster over slow ass internet

Please Intel.
>>
>>87179667

Maybe you've been cursed.
>>
>>87177579
He's been doing that for years.
>>
>>87179667
i seriously dont understand why this ONE thing is allowed to completely run into another lucrative programming block. the different parts of the network or whatever must be fuming at each other. nothing else would ever be allowed to just run past its time, so why does sports get to?
>>
>>87179667

Eh, not actually good. Recycled plots from cucking 90s shit.
>>
>>87179716
yeah he's always been one of hollywood's few ones of us
but he's also a cool actor guy and doesnt let it get in the way of his work. he doesnt mind playing the conservative strawman or whatever
>>
>>87179654
Yeah.
The affiliates in the Eastern and Central Time Zones are showing the animation block while the affiliates in the Mountain and Western Zones are not airing their shows until their 8 PM slot.
>>
>>87179718
>nothing else would ever be allowed to just run past its time, so why does sports get to?

Cause sports get good ratings or something. I dont know, I hate sportfags because everyone tries to pander to them. Just like now for those who arent getting the cartoons.
>>
wouldnt this have gotten tina suspended?
>>
>>87179718
More people watch football than Animation Domination and there's more advertising money in it
>>
>>87179773
you can't suspended people for their religion in public schools, that's like an amendment man
>>
>>87179773

For...what? Being an edgy emo teen?
>>
>>87179718
Because people got pissed that one time when football got cut too early.
>>
>>87179787
that's the one thing they universally forbid in public schools dude.
>>87179784
then why have AD at all? why not just air nothing but sports?
>>
>>87179747
>yeah he's always been one of hollywood's few ones of us

Dont talk for everyone here, Trumpfag.
>>
>>87179807
that happened once? shit. well at least they tried then
i cant imagine what it'd be like to get a bunch of illiterate jocks calling you to whine
>>
Bob steals his own pumpkins. calling it now
>>
File: 8_400.gif (923KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
8_400.gif
923KB, 400x302px
>>
>she's still sexy judge judy
hehehe. you go jocelyn
>>
and all the colored poodle say doot doo doot
>>
File: 1_500.gif (54KB, 500x302px)
1_500.gif
54KB, 500x302px
>>87179838
Meant to post
>>
>>87179810
That's school sponsored religion. Individual students have the right to practice their religion on there own in school.
>>
It's just like people keep giving me bikes.
>>
>Fischoeder just thinks jackolanterns are a thing people make for their landlords
that.... makes a weird cultural amount of sense
>>
>>87179944
since when? it was explicitly banned in my day. only atheism allowed
>>
>The first episode of the second 600
i suppose it hasn't been officially canceled yet, just not renewed
>>
>>87180030
Since always. If a school is preventing students from praying on their own the ACLU will take their case. They've done it a number of times.
>>
wait, this is the couch gag? the fuck. they have severely forgotten how these are supposed to work. the forgottening is severe

okay what the shit is this I+S?
>>
Man, even Itchy and Scratchy is getting worse
>>
>Mousetrapping a Murderer
>>
>Scratchy's voice is just Lenny
they have definitely lost any talent in their voice directing
>CANDY NOT DELICIOUS
heh
>he actually likes it
wow
>krusty prime member
... what?
>>
>>87180134
>they have definitely lost any talent in their voice directing
it has been slipping for a while
>>
>Itchy & Scratchy is literally pointless now that the cartoons it was parodying with its overexcessive violence are actually more violent than it in modern times
>>
wow, Tibor. they are really bringing back old characters.

did I just see 'written by harry shearer' ???
>>
File: genius at work.jpg (104KB, 565x425px) Image search: [Google]
genius at work.jpg
104KB, 565x425px
How does Tibor still work at the plant? Shouldn't he have gotten fired for all the times people blamed shit on him?
>>
Oh its this thing
>>
why is bob's burgers still on?
>>
>>87180158
it is funny how the simpsons just feels weird as society changes
they used to take potshots at the almighty upperclass and unflappable authority figures.. now bashing the establishment feels like kicking someone while they're down, but they keep doing it.
I+S's relationship with cartoon violence is just weird now
>>
>>87180219
football
>>
but corporate taxes ARE too high
they're just frequently dodged.
>>
SMOTHR
>>
And thus Milhouse's fetish was born
>>
>here we go, milhouse is going to get a nosebleed
>oh. earbleed. that's... that was actually funny
good joke count: 1
>that thing with otto
2. nice.
>bed, bath, and beware
hehehehehehe. shit, they're clustering it all.
>>
YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MILHOUSE ?!
>>
Is the fact America's malls are dying supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>87180283
It's a Shearer episode, so I guess it's "better" than standard nu simpsons crop by default
>>
I've never understood how marge's hair qualifies as a beehive. it's a pill shape. a beehive is a bullet shape.
>L falls off
hehehhee, why did that make me chuckle
>>
Lord S.
>>
>Lard Ass
>Lord S

heh
>>
>film at 11
that is the oldest old-man-ass joke i've heard in a long time
>that pause before the last zero
snort.
why was lisa so happy to see a pot garden?
>>
>>87180315
i had no idea he ever wrote episodes.
he used to complain about the show getting bad while it was still actually good.. so i'm not sure.. he's definitely one of the funniest and most talented of them.
>>87180319
>>87180322
I thought that was awful.
>>
holy shit, taco bell has taquitos
but theyre not calling them taquitos. WHY?
people love saying taquitos!!
that commercial was funny as balls too. Though I guess commercial standards have gotten low
>>
Kent, why didnt you save your lottery winnings?
>>
>Why do we call it high five when we only have four fingers?
>>
that was a total homer joke bart just dropped.
>>
Kek Buzzfeed.

TOP 10 THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH
>>
>also we just went bankrupt
>>
>6 things you don't know about 6 things
oh shit the accuracy hurts
>>
>Bizzfad
>>
>lupus
>>
why did homer think a billionaire would be impressed by his suit
well he was impressed by his hair once.. and glasses another time.
>>
>flood of '09
>Lisa would have been 1
this feels weird.
>>
There's hardly any joke explaining or expositioning in this episode.
>>
I love how the last place before attempted suicide and being a homeless drunk is basically Buzzfeed.
>>
Kent looks great in that beard
>>
Shit that was a futurama-tier joke
>>
>its a simpletons tries to juggle three plots episode
>>
I love that Homer's assertiveness is still stupid
>that voice
never change, Dan
>>
>that bigamist charles kurault
holy shit.. i actually don't GET that joke. They didn't explain it, I actually have to look it up now. this is the best episode of the decade unless I'm forgetting one.
>>
>good episode of simpsons
>boco not present

JUST
>>
>>87180770
>boco not present
Did he finally fuck off?
>>
File: kek.jpg (97KB, 748x750px)
kek.jpg
97KB, 748x750px
>Son of Zorn has to follow that
>>
Wait, they made a movie about those stupid little troll dolls?
>>
>>87180759
oh. it wasn't a joke. he was just suspected of that. That was just a reference
still, a reference I don't get! those are rare as shit.
>>
File: 1464112197707.jpg (3KB, 111x125px)
1464112197707.jpg
3KB, 111x125px
>tfw ive been watching hocus pocus on abc family over this shit

I just don't get why the witches are afraid of salt.
>>
>>87180770
>>boco not present

Oh fuck, I just noticed that.

Did he kill himself?
>>
Poor Arnie can never win
>>
>>87180803
is THAT what that is? I heard they were making one but that doesnt look like one
>the grown-up one!
what's wrong, couldn't get her an abalone sandwich?
>>
how was bob's burgers? good halloween ep?

>>87180819
i think it actually has roots in buddhism. i think.
>>
>>87180819
just change to stream 2 on stream2watch, idiot

also ignore the ads too
>>
>>87180803
yes, and its filled with jokes and references that were outdated before the movie even went into production
>>
"Is that really enough?"

They manage to make her detestable so easily.
>>
>>87180562
>>87180759
>>87180770
>Written by: Harry Shearer

jesus he really blew the regular hacks out of the water
>>
>>87180819
salt is pure, dude. it kills bacteria and shit. and in kooky magic rules, things that are a thing metaphorically are able to be that thing literally, so it can purify evil shit.
>>
I fucking hate the black dad character.

Zorn at work scenes are the best.
>>
IT'S 2016 I MEAN COME ON
>>
>It's 2016
>>
>>87180887
I've been saying for YEARS the actors need to just write the show. whenever they do improv shit in recent years, they're still right on top
>>
CURRENT YEAR
>>
>das racis
>dindu nuffin
>it's current year!
>>
didn't Kent Brockman win a multimillion dollar lottery?

oh yeah, this show doesn't remember what it did 5 weeks ago, let alone 25 years
>>
>>87180908
Tim Meadows is a broken man.
>>
>Bam, regular sandwich
hehehehe.
>>
meme magic it's happening

bravo oliver
>>
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE GNOME
>>
>>87180908
every second thats not about Zorn is the most boring show in existence. especially the kid, i hate him so fucking much could they not at least get somebody that doesn't look middle-aged
>>
>>87180942
it remembers Tibor
I'm sure he just invested it in an ear-cleaning invention.
>>87180956
I feel so sorry for him. he deserves a STARRING role.
>a friend left some over here
hehehe
>>
>>87180942
he probably spent it all on crack and male child prostitutes
>>
Fuck that little brown faggot being Flash Thompson
>>
>a friend left herpes creme over
>>
>>87180987
This. Zorn should be in every scene. The show is good enough with that.
>>
First time I've watched this show. Nice to see Tim Meadows is still doing things.
>>
>>87180987
he really is the worst part of the show
>>
>that's how I learned about Ohio
Kind of fell flat because I dont like Tim Meadows.
>>
>it's literally the plot from You Kent Always Say What You Want.
>>
>>87181014
well, not in THIS episode. but usually.

oh wow, baldy got a date.
i just realized why he looks so bald, he has no eyebrows
>>
>>87181014
Also, Zorn should be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
>>
>>87181047
in the way that it isn't at all
shit i'd love it if they had a whole season of remaking shitty old episodes
>>
Guys

Honestly

That was a solid ass Simpsons episode. Who else agrees?
>>
>>87181093
Already discerned because it wasn't by the usual crew. Simpletons isn't going to experience a magic upswing anytime soon.
>>
God this photographer bitch is hot. I hope we get to see her feet
>>
>>87181093
It was mediocre, which is better than absolute shit, so that's a plus
>>
wtf happened to cutie asian gf? who dis muslim bitch? missed an episode or 2 I guess
>>
>>87181093
solid, man.
post-2010 simpsons has been a series of ups and downs that is generally way better than the prior decade, but.. even by those standards..
>a not-happy-birthday joke
but.. they finally established they never had a legal right to that song
>>
Come on, this is kinda funny.
>>
>>87181093
It told a coherent story. That alone makes it better than half the episodes of the past decade.
>>
>This is the exact concept I pitched
Neat
>>
I hate when tv shows show a character texting and there isn't already a block of conversation with the person they're texting. As if that's the very first time they've ever texted each other. It seems like such an obvious thing that could be corrected.
>>
So how long before we see another animated character in this show besides Zorn?
>>
>>87181093
lame
>>
>>87181115
it's already in a magic upswing, it's just not back up to pre-2000 standards.
but how do we know this isnt going to be the norm now?
>captcha: close calle
THIRD TIME NOW
>>
>>87179375
Fuck man, that's where I'm stuck too.

You basically have to grind the first five levels to get epic cards and upgrade them OR spend a lot of real world money to get them from boxes OR just get really really really lucky with your first hand and hope he plays green cards.
>>
Netflix and chill
>>
Jesus /Christ I hate this guy's face
>>
>>87181159
that's not how texting works on my phone
granted i've only just started texting this year
>>
budget Michael Cera
>>
comic sans?
>>
Finally her feet.

She showed them tons on Curb.
>>
>>87181163
alangulon has animated legs

>bigpox
hehehe
>>87181239
fuck everyone i like comic sans
not in an obituary though
>>
>It's 2016!
>>
File: laserdisc.gif (90KB, 464x388px)
laserdisc.gif
90KB, 464x388px
>>
>>87181141
>wtf happened to cutie asian gf?

She was fucking someone else.
>>
File: 1466631805418.png (247KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466631805418.png
247KB, 480x360px
>John Oliver doesn't say it's the current year anymore, but the meme is still alive
how
>>
>>87181141
They used a magic sight stone to see that she had a boyfriend.
>>
it just occurred to me how awkward it must be to have a conversation with a character that doesn't exist, and react to them doing something ridiculous that's not actually happening. i wonder if Zorn is completely edited in or if they have a placeholder actor standing in.
>>
>>87181195
Yeah I've been working on getting more epic cards, but I've been getting jack all from drops. I'm not exaggerating- it took me 2 weeks to get a rifle from a KOTH level, nothing in between.
>>
>>87181325

Because it remains a good way to point out what a fucking retard he is.
>>
>>87181325
he won the emmy's you know
>>
>>87181350
The credits list a "Zorn in Real Life" so it must be a stand in.
>>
Is there a more boring person than Benedict Cumberbatch? How did that guy become a legit movie star?
>>
>>87181325
Buzzfeed and its ilk.
>>
>>87181381
A marginally funny name?
>>
>>87181287
zorn's playin' somethin' on a laserdisc
everything's betta onna laserdisc
whatever happened to the laserdisc? laserdisc
>>
>>87180908
>I fucking hate the black dad character.
Because he isn't the bull stereotype you have come accustomed to?
>>
>>87181093
Lisa's character still needs work .
>>
>>87180158
It's more it's own thing now instead of a parody. It's weird.

>>87180083
>it hasn't been officially canceled yet, just not renewed
It's been like that for a while. They'll renew it in time.
>>
>>87181325
>>87181363
he does that? god, not surprised at all
my mom worships his retarded ass
>>
>>87181442
she also needs braces
>>
>>87181448
He did.

I started watching videos of his show this year and he doesn't do the ad-hoc fallacy anymore. Maybe his writers realized it came off really badly whenever he did that.
>>
>>87181350
I do it every day
but yeah someone has to cast the shadows right? or do they edit those in too
>>
this gnome subplot is so stupid
>>
THERE'S GNOME PLACE LIKE HOME
>>
>>87181354
I've had a little luck, a couple Louise's, but the drops are pretty crap.

My main problem right now is lack of Giggitywatts, I'm gonna have to kill a bunch of cards I don't want to.
>>
>>87181479
it's sad because i used to like hima little, when he guest starred in things.
>>87181497
yeah that was what came to mind for me. vastly superior
>>
>>87179170
>Animation Throwdown

Why was there an ad for it during the one big FOX cartoon that isn't included?
>>
This show isn't that terrible.
>>
Why are TV moms always so hot? I've never had a single friend with a hot mom.
>>
>>87181381
because for some reason he makes tumblr's panties wet
god knows why he looks ugly as hell
>>
>back at that same restaurant
hehehehehehe
>that oldtimey parchment and text skin for his texting
nice.
>>
>>87181557
the show would be great if the kid wasn't so awful
but he's awful. just so, so, so awful.
>>
>>87181560
i TRIED to be your friend, anon. you weren't nice to me.
>>
>>87181560
>Why are celebrities always so hot?

Seriously?
>>
>>87181569
I am sapiosexual which means I am only attracted 2 smart ppl like sherlock
>>
Anyone else thinks Jason works better as a VA than a live action actor?
>>
There's going to be a Doctor Strange preview? Nice.
>>
File: 1472605506391.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472605506391.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>87181598
do you wanna be friends
>>
>>87181513
Oh yeah, fuck, I'm almost out since I've been trying to get my cards to tier (level? rank?) 2. It kind of sucks that upgrading cards is a daily quest too.
>>
>>87181591
The jokes wouldn't work if the kid weren't awful.
>>
>>87181467
DENTAL PLAN
E
N
T
A
L

P
L
A
N
>>
>>87181560
I had one friend with a hot mom, but man the past 10 years seemed to have hit her hard.
>>
>Greasy elbows
hehehehhee
>>
Here we go.

WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
Wacked with a cartoon hammer.
>>
IT'S TIME TO GORE IT UP
>>
>Jess Harnell as animal pelts
i feel ashamed for not recognizing him
>>87181623
better hurry up dude, she just now at 52 is starting to lose her looks.
>>
Time for Drinking Dead
>>
I wonder what the Griffin family will NOW RETURN TO this week.
>>
incoming "WE NOW RETURN TO" post
>>
>a new family guy starts NOW
>cut to commercials
>>
THEY DID IT! THEY SAID THE THING!
>>
WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
File: 1438697808737.jpg (158KB, 1327x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1438697808737.jpg
158KB, 1327x1251px
BEHIND THE LAUGHTER SENPAI GUY EDITION
>>
WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
Was that actually Tennant?
it was kinda lazy how he said time machine
>>
WE NOW RETURN TO
>>
>meta episode
>>
>>87181513
Oh, do you know who would be good characters to go for? Bob and Peggy are really good I know. I have Louise and Stewie but their combos aren't great. Leela is ok.
>>
>>87181629
I don't mind that so much, because you can always upgrade a base card for 17 of them. I guess I need to get to a point where I can buy 10 or so cards and then just keep recycling them.

It's not like we're short on coins, I've got damn near 200,000.
>>
>>87179166

and he must really suck if they keep not letting him write a complete episode. if it took this long...
>>
>>87181782
Been grinding to try and get a Bob. But yeah, I'm gonna have to keep Peggy, her top upgrades are devastating.
>>
>a family happens to be in a sitcom together
i love how theyre using the same stupid premise of that simpsons episode and nobody is pointing out how little sense it makes
oh well lois got to be stupid for once.
>>
Wait a minute...

Simpsons did it!
>>
>Peter vehicles
>>
>Ballchin panels in the back
okay that was pretty good.
>>
>Writer's room
>No manatees
>>
>>87181794
we just saw that he doesnt suck
>>
Where are the manatees?
>>
>all these callbacks
why do i feel nostalgic
>>
>Quagmire is actually really into God

Kek, nice.
>>
>balloon faces
simpsons did that too
but so did strong bad
>>
>all those peter vehicles
>>
>Peter Copter
>Peanut Butter Jelly Brian
>Gary the No Trash Cougar costume
>tfw actually nostalgic for Family Guy
>>
Get it? It's because they're horrible people
>>
>>87181812
Paddlin Peggy and Drunk Peggy are the best combos I've found in the game
>>
Ah, there's the gore.
>>
File: 2ACX08.png (233KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
2ACX08.png
233KB, 512x384px
Remember that season where they fired Meg's actor and replaced her? I thought that was a super underrated season.
>>
DUDE GORE LMAO
>>
And there's the gore.
>>
why is he walking like that?
>>
File: 1446068933543.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1446068933543.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
muh gore
>>
Any east coasters in her? Still getting SoZ
>>
but peter survived being shot in the head already
>>
yay gore
>>
They did it.

They finally fucking did it.

Adam West Batman joke.
>>
>Adam west Batman
I giggled excitedly.
>>
>>87181926
wow that episode is retroactively meta now
>>
David Spade's still alive?
>>
>He got the fucking Masterchef shirt
>>
>he got the masterchef shirt
>>
Nightly reminder that they don't call him

Seth "Defile the Jewish Virgin" MacFarlane
Seth "Going Mental on the Oriental" MacFarlane
Seth "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" MacFarlane
Seth "The Beaner Brainer" MacFarlane
Seth "Peekaboo, Jiggaboo!" MacFarlane
Seth "One Man Holocaust" MacFarlane
Seth "Threw a Rock at a POC" MacFarlane
Seth "Kike Krowd Krusher" MacFarlane
Seth "The Mongoloid Murdering Maniac" MacFarlane
Seth "The Racial Pain Hurricane" MacFarlane
Seth "The Nigger Grave Digger" MacFarlane
Seth "Ching-Chong Chopper" MacFarlane
Seth "Aryan vs. Predator" MacFarlane
Seth "The Mudskin Manslaughterer" MacFarlane
Seth "Going Rambo on Sambo" MacFarlane
Seth "Drowned the Chink in the Kitchen Sink" MacFarlane
Seth "Three Reichs, You're Out" MacFarlane
Seth "Muslim-Mutilator" MacFarlane
Seth "Straight Outta Auschwitz" MacFarlane
Seth "The Spook Nuke" MacFarlane
Seth "Iceberg the Goldberg" MacFarlane
Seth "SS-Reichsführer" MacFarlane
Seth "The Grinch Who Stole Hannukah" MacFarlane
Seth "Six Million More" MacFarlane

for nothing.
>>
>he has the shirt
telegraphed as fuck but i'm still pleased it was there

what's this now, a videogame about deer? why the shit arent there videogames about being animals?
>>
Do people really get upset by family guy gore?
>>
>#penisesoutforpeter
>>
>Red Dead Redemption 2 commercial on TV already

Holy shit, Rockstar isnt fucking around with RDR2.
>>
>red dead redemption 2 commercial
already? on tv? why?
>>
>>87182007
When it's gore for the sake of gore, then yes.

Also because Seth MacFarlane a shit.
>>
OH NO!
THEY DID A HARAMBE JOKE!
>>
>>87181954
yeah I'm 15 minutes behind thanks to my market deciding to show the cocksucking failcoons game. glad they lost like always
>>
>>87182007
No

The way it's used on FG these days is just so devoid of value.
>>
>>87182042
I'm sorry but it doesn't bother me at all.

Of course I'm biased...
>>
>>87182032
>>87182037

>not announced for the Nintendo Switch

Meh.
>>
>>87182007
when they try to act like it's funny, it's pretty stupid
>>
>>87182088
rockstar can't legally say it is or not yet
>>
hahahaha liberals kids are so awful rite let's tear down the outdated family unit
>>
DUDE MINIONS LMAO
>>
missed opportunity to reference the manatees
>>
>Minions porn

It was just a matter of time
>>
I was about to say the minions joke outdated, then I realized people still love minions for some reason.
>>
>>87182084
It's not that we're offended by it being gore, we just think it's lazy shock "humor".
>>
Hey, greased up deaf guy.
>>
GREASED UP DEAF GUY
>>
eh, david spade doesn't look like a kid, he looks like a lesbian
>>
RIP UNCLE FIL
>>
DUDE FESH PINCE LMAO
>>
hmm.. i'm not sure how to feel about that reference

arent doors to new apartments always unlocked?
>>
File: 1473994904161.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473994904161.gif
3MB, 640x360px
oh, someone else sends the grimace death threats to try to get shamrock shakes all year long
>>
>>87182195
we miss you

we love you dad
>>
>microwaved cheese on chips
that isn't lonely single guy food, that is MOM food.
and the chips DO end up chewy. it's disgusting. the cheese gets all leathery..
maybe she puts a dash of gross vinegary hot sauce on it
>>
>>87182206
I think you'd have to use some kind of card to get in.

But feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
>>
anyone got a bobs burger download link?
>>
>>87182150
That would have been pretty wicked.
>>
File: 1416881498621.jpg (12KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
1416881498621.jpg
12KB, 197x190px
I'm a sucker for these types of behind the scenes episodes. I loved the Tiny Toons episode and the Simpsons Behind the Laughter. They usually are always so good
>>
>>87182239
Go away, Brandon.
>>
>microwaved cheese on chips

I'm not the only one that eats that, right?
>>
>>87182229
i miss the orange shakes.. what were those again?
>>
christ all these political commercials... is this normal, amerifats?
>>
>>87182239

Don't bother, it was legitimately bad.
>>
>>87182234
what? they give you the keys, but they leave the place unlocked
>>87182292
are they uniformly democrat ads? then yes.
>>
>>87182274
i don't know, all i consume is shamrock shakes

you see this is why this is something worth sending death threats over
>>
>>87182272
ask santa for a toaster oven
>>
KOOL-AID MAN
>>
HEY KOOL AID
>>
hehehehe, kool-aid man
>>
>>87182292

election year friend
>>
>>87182206
Depends. Usually they're locked. Sometimes they unlock them if you arrange a showing beforehand. I got my keys on the third a couple years ago. I didn't move in until a couple weeks after that because I needed to get the rental truck. It was locked though. Lots of memories though of then...
>>
>>87182309
seems to be a mixture.
when i watch a livestream from indiana, it's usually anti-dem ads, but if i watch the new york stream it's a mixture.
>>
>Little Lotta reference
>>
>Little Lotta
>Lolita

Heh
>>
>>87182324
or just do like a sensible person does and always melt cheese on a plate then peel it off with your fingers and put it onto what it goes on
>>
DUDE TUMBLR LMAO
>>
DUDE HYPOCRITICAL MORAL THEY DON"T REALLY MEAN LMAO
>>
>thank you stewie, who i can understand
>>
>>87182364
huh. i'm in minnesota and i used to live in washington, and i've never seen anything but anti-republican ads
>>
>Dick out
>not a single laugh
That's actually pretty dignified

>>87182381
That doesn't sound sensible at all.
>>
>Thank you Stewie, who I can understand

Well there we go.
>>
>>87182364
Here in FL we get a decent mixture of both Trump and Clinton ads
>>
Does this mean this show is even more racist now that there's a cartoon frog?
>>
>>87182369
I think that someone in the show look at our comics read-alongs.
>>
DUDE NUTSHOTS LMAO
>>
i really shouldn't be laughing at this
>>
>>87182233
I like salsa and Velveeta. Nuke it in the microwave, leave the chips out.

You cube up the Velveeta and pour salsa on top. It's pretty good.
>>
>Surfin' Bird
>>
>>87182427
swing state
>>
>>87182441
We won't know until they do the inevitable episode where Peter denies the Holocaust and force-feeds Mort Goldman pork.
>>
>>87182372
no, no dude. that's a character from little dot.
>>87182467
see now THIS is trashy food done RIGHT. velveeta is actually INTENDED to be melted and made into a cheese sauce. people bash it for being gross, and it is, but just like american cheese, it's not meant to be eaten on its own, nor be a substitute for cheese. it's a cheese sauce. and fuck yes mixing it with salsa works tremendously. but not as well as mixing it with chili. Good god, velveeta chili dip.. it can take fritos from 'discarded mexican toenails' to fucking edible
>>
>>87182464
we can be ashamed together.
>>
I love that theyre actually finding a way to make Blondie interesting. Soon I might actually remember her name
>>
how much longer til we hit the year the virus happened in?
>>
the car just wants to be free
>>
R.I.P Uncle Phil
>>
>it drives off without her
that.. that won't happen, right?
>>
>>87182157
>"And the winner for the Best High-End All-Sex Release is... the damn Minions?!?

>>87182508
Amen. American cheese is literally built for melting over heat quickly, it's what it was made to do.
>>
>>87182508
Fun fact about Velveeta. It's made with homogenized Colby and cheddar. Essentially, they blend Colby and cheddar and add vegetable oil to keep it emulsified/blended.

Mostly, Velveeta and American cheese is real cheese.

t. From Wisconsin
>>
>>87182088
Rockstar would like the game the sell you know?
>>
I would make tender love to Gail. Just thought I would share that.
>>
Wouldnt the candy all be terrible by now
>>
oh jeez, he's a gay.
melissa's doing the bugle fingers thing, i love her
>>
>>87182654
Shelf life of several years if not opened. Sugar doesn't go bad that fast.
>>
File: 1456908767578.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456908767578.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>87182652
yeah
>>
>Adzuki beans coated in petroleum jelly
WHYYYY WOULD YOU.. what.. reason..
>>
NUKED
>>
Shit, I slept through Family Guy. How did it end?
>>
Just got home, lads. How was The Family Guy 138th Episode Spectacular?
>>
>>87182745
nah, someone left the stove on

it's really dry there
>>
why mega anons only do kids shows?
>>
>>87182769
Peter died.
>>
how many sugarfree pepsis are there going to be?
>>87182707
no but gelatin does. i'm not saying it would hurt you, but candy with any kind of texture becomes weird and hard and almost inedible after a year.
>>
>>87182769
It was a behind the scenes episode.
Like behind the laughter from the Simpsons.
>>
>fire ants
well this is fallout
>>
>>87182836
I remember, I slept through the end of it, though.
>>
>>87182806
with his left testicle
>>
>I like it burned
quickly becoming best character

uh, are people really still going to be saying partner in 2018 or whatever? i only ever hear boyfriend/husband now. the fags are just rolling in being allowed to be indiscreet
>>
why the god damn hell did they switch up their cars?
>>
>>87182823
You're bringing back some memories of when I was a lad eating gum that was past its sell by date by a long time.

I can't recommend it. It doesn't get hard. It becomes like this horrible chalky substance that disintegrates in your mouth into a gritty, fine, thin paste that you can't chew. It's a bit like eating dirt.
>>
I get that Tandy is irritating, but how does that justify everyone else being 110% bitchy all the time?
>>
>Time machine from BTTF
>Clara Clayton doesn't recognize it
>>
>>87182856
The whole thing with them firing peter was just a stunt to humble him so he's bearable while shooting the series. He immediately forgets and turns into a huge diva by monday, so this is actually a thing that happens regularly.
>>
>>87182959
ohh yeahh i've had old gum before. it's hilarious
Of course the funny thing with gum is that's latex, so that's a whole different thing
>>
>>87182856
You didn't miss much. Turns out they do this every week to get Peter to go to work.
>>
>>87182961
that's kind of literally how irritation and bitchiness work.
>>87182964
hahaha, good catch. i forgot about that. steeny has never been bad in anything
>>
>>87182995
Latex is organic, comes from the sap of a tree. S'why some people have an allergy to it.

Which is sad because latex is sexy.
>>
how the fuck is a watch gonna take my pulse when even I cant? what if it vibrates slightly wrong?
>>
THEY LEFT THE COW
>>
>>87183042
yeah that's what.. that's what i was saying. point is it's different from the way other candies disintegrate because it's the only one made of ... and we've seen how other latex products disintegrate over time. apparently petroleum jelly makes condoms do nearly the same thing
it also never occurred to me til now those people are allergic to gum
>>
>>87183123
no, it's in there with em
>>
didnt expect tandy to get them killed. not like this.
>>
Top kek
>>
>>87183133
Damn, that's a small cow
>>
File: 1476042291433.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476042291433.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
self driving car is a dick
>>
Someone please kill Tandy.

Everyone would be better off.
>>
This does make me wonder what the best place would be.. there's almost nowhere in the US that has a comfortable climate year-round, it's always too hot at least part of the time. you want it not to be too dry.. but not heavy storms..
>>
Gail is gonna go off herself.
>>
>>87183153
it's a babby cow. twas born earlier.
>>
>>87183247

The thing is, why does it have to be the U.S?

Theres places in central Mexico where apparently it's ~70F year round. That sounds pretty good.
>>
RATE THE EPISODES

RATE THE EPISODES

RATE THE EPISODES
>>
RATE THE EPISODES

RATE THE EPISODES

RATE THE EPISODES

and some shit about local news, I don't care.
>>
>>87183258
There is a self-driving car on the loose that could randomly cream someone. It was good enough for the six million dollar man.
>>
>>87183247
a dryer heat is much more comfortable than a humid heat.

People in new mexico and arizona that go to more humid regions in the summer talk about how it's more unpleasant.

Desert states seem really nice to me to be honest. Cool at night, warm during the day. Maybe northern parts of those states.
>>
>>87183287
A) how is that possible?
B) that's still way, way too hot. and almost certainly too dry
>>
>>87183318
>Bob's Burgs
9/10 (would be an 8/10 if not for Goth Tina)
>The Family Simps
Didn't Watch/10
>Son of Zorn
8/10
>El hombre de la familia
5/10
>TLCoE
6/10
>>
>>87183401
dryer heat is much more comfortable.
>70f too hot.
where are you from anon?
>>
>>87183326
a dry MILD heat, yeah. like you get in seattle in summer.. though it still gets dangerously hot for a week every july, but that's it. you can survive that.
if what you say is true and there's a place in mexico that's anomalously cooler than the rest of the country, it might work okay. but you still have scorpions, tarantulae, and... i mean shit, zika will still be around, won't it?
>>
>>87183476
>Didn't Watch/10
You missed out then. If you liked the rest of the night, you probably would've enjoyed it.

>>87183401
>too dry
Better than too humid, unless you're growing crops.
>>
>>87183653
of course they'll be growing crops
and i mean, mexico is 'you'll die if you dont bring a canteen with you' dry. isn't it? isnt pretty much everything from the gulf to the rockies dangerously dry?
>>
>>87183546
there are 3 species of scorpions in north am; 1 of which is dangerous to humans.

tarantulas are not dangerous to humans.
Unless of course you have a reaction, but, that's true of any insect venom including anything that can bite sting or draw blood.

As long as you have water you're fine in a dry heat. Humid hot temperatures are really unbearable. I live where it gets to below zero F in the winter and 80 to 90 in the summer with 90% humidity year round. It's most pleasant in the 'buffer' seasons like spring and fall. Fall tends to be a bit dryer here.

Humidity just makes everything more uncomfortable.
>>
>>87183767
last i checked none of them are dangerous, but they're still fucking scorpions. you wouldnt move to someplace with rampant BEES

and yeah dude i'm with you about humid heat sucking, i'm just saying.. 70 and dry would be tolerable, but since when is it like that in mexico, rather than 120 and dry?
>>
>>87177431
This has been an interesting Simps season.

Premiere was meh, but the Town was GOAT. Treehouse was meh but this episode was GOAT. very rocky season confirmed?
>>
>>87184316
Bees, unless africanized are pretty harmless, ya know?

They're pretty important to polinization.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.