[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Rick getting out of jail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (95KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
95KB, 1366x768px
How do you think Rick is gonna get out of the Galactic Federation maximum security prison?

I just had a thought. What about the "How did I get here?" television show from the seasib 2 episode " Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate"? What if he becomes a contestant? Prolly a super anti climactic way.... but its still a way...

What do you guys think is gonna happen?
>>
>>87177022
>What do you guys think is gonna happen?
1. It'll be something totally uneventful

2. Episode will not take place in the C137 universe, but the one that has Mr. Poopy Butthole & we don't piece it together until more episodes release.
>>
>>87177022
Wasn't there an animation test in which Rick was some kind of featureless bean that was rebuilding himself as he went along? Maybe he escapes by leaving his body behind.
>>
>>87177129
>not take place in the C137 universe, but the one that has Mr. Poopy Butthole

that's a different universe? what the fuck
>>
you'd think it would be something completely mundane like the Council of Ricks shows up and busts him out since that is exactly the reason they formed a council in the first place
>>
>>87178567
Look up the rick and morty ticket theory
>>
>>87178665

eh, no thanks
>>
>>87177022
Morty's gonna bust him out.
>>
>>87178588
>entire episode revolves around the other characters building a plan to bust rick out
>at the end of the episode he gets out through completely unrelated means
I'd put money on it
>>
>>87178787
The quick tl;dr is that we're following a different rick and morty now after a switch up at the jerryboree, if it's the same ticket theory I've seen in the past. I think the main argument behind it is that one, we've seen them jump universes before and know there are copies, and two, by the end of the jerryboree scene we have sort of "lost" our Rick and morty and just assume our leads are the same ones theyve always been, though the theory is we have been following a different R and m since that point
>>
Do you think it will ever be revealed that when Morty was 8, he was molested by his hot 14 year old cousin?
>>
>>87177129
>1. It'll be something totally uneventful
>>87178588
> >at the end of the episode he gets out through completely unrelated means
> I'd put money on it

he serves his time
or the system pushes him out due to overcrowding
or the council of ricks does some bureaucratic bullshit
or evil Morty breaks him out for shenanigans

when the family are astounded he acts like it was obvious (because it fucking is)
>>
>>87181157
In every universe but the one we're tuned in to, sure.
>>
>Sigh. Alright, that's enough.
>Easily breaks his restraints, walks out, buys a lemonade
>>
>>87177537
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

This is what I think he may have up his sleeve in terms of getting free
>>
>Army of Meeseeks
>They all disappear as soon at Rick set one foot out the door
>Cue Rick berating Morty while jacking a spaceship and escaping from Earth
>Meanwhile Jerry fucks up his new job so bad that Earth gets exiled from the Galactic federation
>>
>>87182413
They already confirmed this was a mid season episode where Rick turns himself in to a pickle to avoid some dumb family shit and accidentally rolls in to the sewers
>>
>>87182690
aw well never mind then. bummer though.
>>
>>87177022
Squanchy'll spring 'em prolly
>>
They'll just do a timeskip to right after Rick escapes and Morty will say something like "Oh wow Rick what an amazing escape sequence that was."
>>
>>87177022

I fully believe the Krombopulos Michael theory.
What solidified it for me is that Mr Poopy Butthole was watching the final episode so he must have one of those multidimensional television boxes and was watching the main Rick. Krombopulos Michael didn't die in his universe but Morty was still given his card
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>87182669
>>
>>87177022
Morty and Summer will use the meseeks box to break him out
>"HI IM MR MESEEKS LOOK AT ME"
>"Get grandpa outta jail"
>"OOOOOOHHEEEEE. CAN DO "
New intro.
>>
>>87182766
He'll squanch a really good lawyer to et him out on community squanch.
>>
File: 1470431804[1].jpg (45KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470431804[1].jpg
45KB, 600x332px
>>87177022

fucking this guy
>>
>>87182822
woah, what theory was that?
>>
>>87183343

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Kgl9aqOnI
>>
>>87183336
Came here to post this. I have a crushing suspicion that it will be something much, much less fun though.
>>
>>87182924
This is a blue board.
>>
>>87181096
I don't think we watch Rick and Morty through the eyes of Jerry.
>>
>>87183632
nice man
that's more deeper than I'm willing to watch something like this, but I'm glad there's a chance KMichael can come back
that guy was cool
>>
>>87177022
They'll give him access to some materials to build them a weapon. He'll science their faces off and run. Obvious.
>>
>>87183632
That seems well thought out to me.
>>
>>87177022
Morty, and family, get tired of life on Earth now that it is bureaucratic hell. We'll see the return of a bunch of popular stuff like an army of Meeseeks and those purge-suits. Maybe the council of Ricks will get involved, but ultimately it will be Evil-Morty who frees him.
>>
>>87177022
Mastermind Morty will break him out and offer an alliance to take down the Council of Ricks.
>>
File: a good man goes to war.png (436KB, 1014x570px) Image search: [Google]
a good man goes to war.png
436KB, 1014x570px
>>87177022
Season will open with an unusually long cold-open where we see a super cool montage of Morty recruiting friends and foes from across the multiverse to rescue Rick, ala "A Good Man Goes To War" from Doctor Who

... then it immediately cuts to Rick and Morty at home with Morty saying how crazy it is that they broke Rick out of prison and drove the Galactic Federation off of Earth and Rick telling him to stop making a big deal out of it.

The rest of the episode is about something completely unrelated and the prison break is never brought up again.
>>
>>87189722
reeeeee its gonna fucking happen too
>>
>>87183336
dat nigga ded
>>
>>87177022
He'll get out on a technicality.

Rick isn't native to that timeline, so if he can prove he isn't the Rick that committed all those crimes he'll get off scot-free. All of Rick's crimes were committed against an alternate Federation.

Or he'll move to a universe where Bird Person didn't meet Tammy.
>>
>>87178588
Council of Ricks won't bother. He's the renegade that refuses to join them.

They'd let him rot and broadcast to all the Ricks that that is what happens when Ricks don't team up.
>>
I have a suspicion that dumb rick has something to do with evil morty. He's treated like shit by all the other ricks and he's not as dumb as he seemed, he's just nice but I mean he is a Rick, and a rick would get even.
>>
>>87183984
?
>>
>>87191076
What the fuck, my text didn't go through. I typed "what if we do?"
>>
>>87190939
Maybe his race is really good at reconstructing itself.
>>
>>87189722
And then at the end of the episode Rick and Morty are relaxing at the living room when Beth, Jerry and Summer arrive with shovels, dirty and with vacant stares and they just slump there, not saying a Word.

"First time burying yourselves right? Don't worry it gets easy the second Time right Rick?"
>>
>>87191046
The only thing he has to do with Evil Morty is that he's his dimensiĆ³n Morty, you know universe where the roles are reversed the dumb one is the genius and the genius is the dumb one.
>>
On the scale of evil to good Ricks. Does Rick still say he's from Dimension C-137 after it became Cronenberg. I wonder who is the most evil Rick is since Evil Rick wasn't on the very end.
>>
>>87178588

Except all the other Ricks don't like him. If anything they'd contribute upgrades to the prison to keep him there
>>
>>87178887

Mortyisn't very smart though
>>
>>87181157

Don't be a sicko
>>
>>87182822
>I fully believe the Krombopulos Michael theory.

He's dead. Morty killed him. We saw him die
>>
>>87191919
double digit trips!!!!!!! holy cow no lies here. this is canon now.
>>
>>87191919
Yes because as we all know, there's only one Morty
>>
>>87189722
that was the point where the series got too cheesy for my taste but eh, its all in the execution so i could dig it.
>>
>>87191728
new theory?
>>
>>87177022

Someone will break him out of it but in doing so he will also try to put some aditional blame on him for something.

Or the alternative, something reaaaally shitty will happen and other ricks will need this ricks help.
>>
>>87191967
>>87191934

I didn't say we'd never see *A* KM again. Just that one particular one Morty killed. THat particular KM isn't coming back.
>>
>>87192089
Well no fucking shit. No one said we would
>>
Or it'll just end like another Rick Potion #9 with some offscreen asspull and be immediately dropped.
>>
>>87177022
evil morty will release him as part of some neferious plot
>>
>>87182669
This could actually be hilarious
>>
>>87191595
nah
>dude is shot in the leg
>GLENN'S BLEEDING TO DEATH, SOMEONE CALL HIS WIFE AND FAMILY
>>
>>87191771
but Evil Rick was just controlled by Evil Morty.
>>
whens the next season starting
>>
>>87193907
I think that was a different race of aliens. Those were literally giant mosquito; this assassin was different.
>>
File: Butter_Robot.png (786KB, 1920x1088px)
Butter_Robot.png
786KB, 1920x1088px
>>87177022
>WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?
Rick will be eating some meal in prison and will ask someone to pass the butter.
Episode ends with the butter robot bringing Rick a stick of butter.
Rick reuses the robot in some way to break out or something.
>WHAT IS MY PURPOSE?
>You break me out of prison.
>>
>>87192004
Dumb rick takes over council.
Becomes most evil rick because tired of other ricks bs. Controls most ricks with mind controlling devices. Enslaves all of earth, planets in the universe and alternate universes. Appoints jerry as supreme advisor.
Only a few ricks escaped dumb ricks mind controlling devices, try to break other rick out of prison because they need him. Or galactic federation sees dumb rick has enslaved whole universe and grants rick's freedom if he can figure out a way to stop dumb rick on this theory all ricks are mind controlled.
>>
>>87177022
he turns into a roach
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.