[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clearly the superior interpretation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Clearly the superior interpretation.
>>
>>87175043
Havent seen it, doesn't look bad, but i doubt it's any better the other recent movies. It's a novelty, id rather they released a canon movie.
>>
>>87175121
Watch it for the fun factor. I had a big grin on my face all the way through. It's a pretty good homage to the old show. Oh and dancing at the end.
>>
>>87175121
>id rather they released a canon movie

Canon to what?
>>
>>87175444
The other recent animated movies, how does this need an explanation?
No the 70s superfreinds cartoon.
>>
>>87175043
The jokes and references to the new movies are good but the story wasn't that interesting.
>>
Why didn't they make it like action?
>>
Was there some reason they used boy genius instead of boy wonder?
>>
>>87175043
>Evil Batman leaves Commissioner Gordon's office without telling anyone.
>That's not like Batman at all
>>
>>87175043
Thats a slick ass batsuit
>>
Did they keep the Joker's mustache?
>>
>>87175043
Watched it last week. I was in a good mood and so I laughed more than I expected, smiled a lot. Catwoman is smoking hot and a delight to have on screen.
>>
File: Two-Face 66 Shatner.jpg (96KB, 598x595px) Image search: [Google]
Two-Face 66 Shatner.jpg
96KB, 598x595px
>>
>>87176197
No. :( But they did have Eartha Kitt Catwoman in for a quick gag.
>>
>>87176621
I'm glad they're making more of these things. The one just released was pleasantly campy and self-aware.
>>
I enjoyed that everyone called Catwoman a slut
>>
>>87175043

>No Cesar Romero Joker

Dropped.
>>
>>87175043
I've seen fragments.
I mean, I know West is old, but he sounds so TIRED in this.
>>
File: Batgirl-The-Killing-Joke.jpg (58KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl-The-Killing-Joke.jpg
58KB, 970x545px
>>87175477
It was a great way to follow up the edgelord nightmare that was The Killing Joke.
>>
>>87176621
Does he appear in the movie? Or will he just be in the sequel.

I'm going to show it to my parents when I get the Blu Ray and if he's in the movie I want to keep it a secret. My parents are huge Star Trek/Shatner fans.
>>
>>87177164
Sequel. I'm also hoping the sequel is a bit more toned down.
>>
>>87177127
Fair enough
>>
File: moretribblesmoretrouble_308.jpg (89KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
moretribblesmoretrouble_308.jpg
89KB, 692x530px
>>87177164
He'll be in the sequel
>>
>>87175477
>The other recent animated movies

But those are terrible. They're based on already-shitty Nu52 stories, but watered down and even worse.

I'm surprised they haven't done DTVs that continue where shows like YJ or GL:TAS left off. There's an audience for those already built, and could get away with more than a kid's cartoon would.
>>
>>87175121
>i doubt it's any better the other recent movies

it is in every way, even in the animation department
>>
>>87175121
It is. Most of the recent animated movies have been mediocre. Killing Joke was retardedly bad.
>>
>>87179204
Assault on Arkham was the last one I really enjoyed.
>>
>>87178608
Assuming there's no legalese involving Cartoon Network, they'd still have to reunited all the voice actors, producers, writers and animators, most of whom are working on different things now.
>>
>gay jokes
>fart jokes

Sorry, I am a little too mature for that
>>
>>87176056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZljPX5DSD8
>>
>>87175043
Had a great time with this.
>>
This was a pretty alright film, I could appreciate the humor, however, the movie felt, for lack of a better term, tired.

The pacing seemed to dawdled at times, like it would linger on silence just a little too long, and a majority of the lines lacked a certain snappy-ness to them.

Now I realize our three main stars are, to put it delicately, pretty damn old, and I'm sorry to say that comes across pretty hard in their dialogue, especially Julie Newmar, who sounds like she just woke up most of the time.

I don't mean these as harsh criticisms, it's just the unfortunate truth that the actors just didn't have the energy they once did.

Still, I found the whole thing enjoyable enough, Batman cloning himself and taking over the city was a brilliant bit of comedy and I loved it.
>>
>>87175121
Justice League Dark, when?
>>
>>87182307
soon
>>
>>87182141
Burt Ward sound even younger than when he played Robin in live action though
>>
>>87175043
man that shit was horrible. I couldnt imagine paying for that. d.c. really fell off these last 3 years on animated films
>>
>>87175121
No, it's definitely better than some of the other, more recent movies.

Not the greatest thing ever, but good and fun.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.